Lead Process Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a process/project engineering, business development, or sales position related to the refining, chemical, gas processing, petrochemical, power generation, air/water quality environmental, renewable / alternative energy and biotechnology industries.
Skills : Process Simulation, PFD, P&I Development.
- Functioned as project manager/lead process engineer to develop the front end engineering design for a 70MMscfd gas plant expansion.
- Prepared technology evaluations of various LNG vaporizer options for proposed offshore LNG Terminals.
- Responsible for leading an evaluation of various processing options for treating Gorgon gas (Australia).
- Processed design and revamp of two existing sulfur recovery units (SRUs).
- Provided Process design and detailed engineering for the revamp of two existing sulfur recovery units at the Hovensa, St.
- Developed a FEED and detailed design to add a FLEXSORB tail gas-treating unit to an existing 900 ltpd sulfur recovery unit.
- Led Process Engineer for the FEED and detailed design of three 700 tonnes/day Cold Bed Adsorption (CBA) Claus sulfur recovery units.
- Responsible for the process design of a 900 gpm MDEA acid gas regeneration unit, two 105 ltpd Claus sulfur recovery units and a 200 ltpd equivalent tail gas treating unit.
Sr. Lead Process Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position within the Department of an organization with the possibility of using education as well as engineering experience both effectively and efficiently. Wishing to obtain status, which will continue professional and personal growth.
Skills : P&ID, Aspen, HAZOP.
- Deputized as Process Engineering Department Head and Engineering Manager.
- Reviewed and updated the Process department standards, procedures and systems to meet the future plans of the Engineering Department and professional development of the process team.
- Reviewed EPC Project Tenders.
- Prepared discipline estimates and endorse FEED.
- Participated in Proposal preparation, presentation, and pre-award meetings with Client.
- Monitored changes to Scope of Work and raise Design Change Notification.
- Supervised engineers / designers to ensure quality and project schedules are maintained.
Jr. Lead Process Engineer Resume
Objective : 20 years of experience, combines multimillion P&L responsibility in the high tech industry with solid, strategic and tactical expertise in global operations, franchising knowledge, training, POS systems start-up, Marketing and Budget Control. Expert at scaling operations, planning/executing critical business initiatives, achieving profitability objectives.
Skills : Project Management, Organizing
- Included new Reactors ranging in size from 500 to 5,000 liters, overhead condensers, Centrifuge, Filter Dryers, Ribbon Dryer, Spray Dryer, Glove Boxes, Pack Outs, Temperature Control Units, Vacuum Pumps, Clean in Place Systems and other supporting Utilities.
- Included the development of process flow diagrams, design & specification of equipment, equipment list with pricing and piping & instrument diagrams Merck Lead Process Engineer for the detailed engineering and construction phase to replace the existing 50% Caustic Solution Storage Tank with a new state of the art atmospheric storage tank with 50kgals capacity and made of CS construction, designed per API 650 & Merck STD-D103 standards.
- Included top-mounted Mouvex (PD) pumps, external plate & frame circulation heat exchanger, piping with electric heat tracing, instrumentation, controls and secondary containment dike with sump pump.
- Included the development of PIDs, specification and purchase of equipment, instruments, and follow up engineering support during construction and commissioning.
- Processed Engineer for the BOD phase of Plasma Fractionation Project utilizing RhoGAM Process.
- Involved renovation of an existing process suite for a new process utilizing methanol in the processing of blood plasma.
- Involved multiple fractionation steps, including precipitation followed by centrifugation using solid bowl centrifuges, buffer preparation, re-suspension of solids product, nanofiltration, UFDF, Virus removal, purification via chromatography and syringe filling.
- Included sizing, specification of equipment, P&ID development, hydraulic design, estimating clean & plant utilities, equipment layout, cost estimate and preparation of BOD Report.
Lead Process Engineer I Resume
Objective : Over Six years of diversified international experience in the Engineering sector. Well-qualified to contribute in advanced Process Engineering environment from large, medium to small plant Expertise in Gas Processing, Relief valve sizing and Solar technology.
Skills : P&ID, Aspen, HAZOP, Troubleshooting, Engineering.
- Troubleshoot Process Equipment and Incident Investigation.
- Retained to develop design basis, conceptual and advanced process design and feasibility study/simulation.
- Demonstrated capacity in computer aided simulators including HYSYS, ASPEN PLUS and PRO Max to calculate heat/mass balances and physical properties.
- Aided in API, ASME, NFPA, ASTM Standards and European Codes.
- Initiated Process Flow Diagrams (P.F.D.), Piping Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) and defined control strategy.
- Gained solid thermal design/sizing background for heat transfer equipment.
- Successful in plant commissioning, HAZOPs and PHAs for multiple processes.
- Successfully start up and shut down Seaport Plasma Carbon black Pilot Plant Lead Selection of purging method and calculation purging volume.
- Successfully avoid high point pockets in process vessels to avoid installing high point vent on the top Responsible of Configuration and sizing of adiabatic reactor systems with power law expression for regression of laboratory kinetic data.
Masters In Chemical Engineering
Lead Process Engineer II Resume
Headline : Forty plus years of experience in process and project engineering work in the coordination and execution of projects in conceptual, detailed engineering, operating manuals, procurement, construction, commissioning and startup support, for drill sites, gathering centers, petroleum refineries, oil-water-and -gas removal facilities, booster stations, vapor/liquid dehydration facilities, gas treating facilities, flare system, relief valves audit, water softening/treatment plant, instrument air supply, utility water, wastewater, cooling water, and boiler feed water ( BFW) treatment , coal gasification and liquefaction, as well as research and development work for process commercialization.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Included PSV datasheets and calculations associated with devices utilized for overpressure protection.
- Included electronic documentation of the relief scenarios required by APIs 520 and 521.
- Calculated and linked to the related P&IDs, PFDs, References, Isometrics, Equipment Specs, and heat and material balances of the system are also included in the database.
- Provided high-pressure treatment facilities for GC-1, GC-2, and GC-3.
- Processed gas is sent from the Annex to the CGF and CCP for further treatment and re-injection.
- Re-injected to help sustain down-hole reservoir pressure, and also provides storage for future gas exploration and distribution.
- Developed engineering and design options that will allow access to reservoirs that cannot be reached from the existing island.
Lead Process Engineer III Resume
Summary : Lead Process Engineet is responsible for providing technical and administrative support to identify and help develop Best Manufacturing Practices for the lines to achieve Business Objectives.
Skills : P&ID, Aspen, HAZOP, Troubleshooting.
- Monitors line performance and correct deficiencies in order to meet business plan goals for volume, yield, quality, uptime, and cost.
- Follows a daily route and keep the Process Engineer informed of exceptions and highlights.
- Documents issues and the resolutions.
- Takes the lead where necessary in troubleshooting problems with; continuity, film properties, web appearance, flatness, raw materials and equipment.
- Provides leadership and direction to Operators in order to resolve issued effectively, share best practices.
- Maintains compliance with plant standards for safety, quality, and manufacturing practices.
- Provides training or revise procedures when applicable.
Asst. Lead Process Engineer Resume
Objective : Lead Process Engineer creates and improves process control systems and procedures from the raw material phase through the manufacture of products.
Skills : Process Development And Scale-up, Mentoring.
- Manages, prioritizes and completes projects or programs of moderate to large size, scope, and duration
- Coordinates project work with other engineers, technicians, designers and/or drafters
- Leads process failure discussions, audits and investigations to ensure consistency of solutions across all facilities
- Performs feasibility studies for fabrication, assembly, machining, or processing
- Assists technicians with assembly and disassembly of process equipment and components in order to diagnose issues
- Develops and documents standard operating procedures (SOPs) for equipment processes
- Collaborates with production personnel and other departments to gather information and draft reports, and improve equipment, processes, and products
- Creates test parameters and participate in the testing, data analysis, and implementation of processes, equipment, and engineering solutions
Associate Lead Process Engineer Resume
Headline : Optimize the utilization of physical assets and technology resources to manufacture the highest quality products in the most efficient and effective manner, reduce costs and increase operating profit.
Skills : Project Engineering And Coordination, Management.
- Led engineering committee for project design, brainstorm & discuss operational processes.
- Observed and monitored processes.
- Communicated, collaborated, facilitated, influenced, led and motivated internal and external contacts including direct first level supervisors, chemical operators, engineering staff, the Maintenance and technical group, EH&S and all other contact.
- Made critical process and control decisions to improve the plant operation.
- Followed the production schedule adherence to EH&S requirements while producing prime products.
- Initiated continuous improvement ideas and evaluate alternates for improvement, expansion or other projects.
- Assessed project effectiveness and operational results, and implement diverse projects to completion.
Lead Process Engineer/ Consultant Resume
Summary : Independently define concepts, lead, plan, manage, control, engineering deliverables required for the FPSO Marine System within timelines and independently deal with and resolve all issues.Independently manages/develops solutions to technical/engineering related problems.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Prepares Design philosophies, design calculation, UFD, P&Ids, datasheets, conducts studies/reports, prepare facility description / Operation Manual.
- Evaluates all the bids received for process and utility packages from various suppliers.
- Provides comments/approval to Mechanical engineer.
- Ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering requirements. Reviews/checks drawings and documents from team members.
- Participates in meetings, reviews progress and addresses interface/implementation/execution issues.
- Provides mentorship on process and qualification trials.
- Utilizes continuous improvement techniques to design and develop improvements to the manufacturing process.
- Provides communication and training associated with trial coordination.
Lead Process Engineer Resume
Summary : Thirty (30) years' experience in all aspects of Project Management , Engineering management ,Design and Operations of Onshore and Offshore Process and Utility facilities. Experienced in all phases of the project life cycle for Brownfield and Greenfield works, conceptual and feasibility studies, basic engineering, detailed design, procurement, construction and commissioning and Start-up.
Skills : Engineering Management, Project Management, Process Design.
- Assists in leading, guiding the engineering services division of the Company (Three LNG plants of 5 Millions tons/year total capacity) by participating in the development of functional strategy and initiating new projects considering future market opportunities, new technologies and environmental regulations.
- Develops policies, processes and systems for process engineering and taking corrective actions to ensure compliance to budgets, objectives.
- Reviews process and equipment design, identify and introduce new technologies, considering environmental regulations, ensure technical quality services are provided efficiently and in a cost-effective manner to the Company.
- Leads the preparation of design and equipment calculations, including line sizing, pumps, vessels, heat exchanger, columns, safety and control valves, compressors, turbines, boilers, water treatment, logic diagrams, cause and effect charts, heat and material balance for completion of PFD's and PID's.
- Conducts design and feasibility studies using process simulation packages such as Hysys, Aspen, Pro II, Flaresim, Design II, and Pipesim In depth knowledge of international standards/codes for Oil , Gas and Petrochemical facilities such as API, ASTM, ASME, BS, NACE, NFPA.
- Monitors and troubleshoots existing LNG, LPG, and gas processing plants, and conducting performance test runs.
- Provides technical support to Operations and Maintenance and Safety departments, and planning major overhauls.