Service Desk Resume
Objective : Expertise, knowledge, and experience in the retail field to insure the success of company, the retention, and in the acquisition of new customers.
Skills : Telephone Installation, Cable Repair, Broadband Installation.
- Serviced Desk Associate Check out customer items.
- Performed all tasks associated with the Customer Services Desk.
- Preformed various functions within the cafeteria.
- Returned and check out customer purchases.
- Assisted customers within their shopping within the Home.
- Conducted online research, and diagnostic activities to investigate.
- Resolved problems with hardware and software.
Service Desk II Resume
Headline : To find a strong competitive company, in order to provide knowledge and experience. To gain the stability for a long- term commitment, and an opportunity for, growth and knowledge.
Skills : Legal Clerk, Internet Proficient, Payroll, Accounting Clerk.
- Conferred with customers by telephone or in-person.
- Provided information about products or services; took and entered orders.
- Provided outstanding customer service.
- Resolved customer service or billing issues by performing activities.
- Exchanged merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Completed contract forms, prepared change of address records, and issued service discontinuance orders.
- Handled Western Union transactions daily including sending money.
Service Desk I Resume
Objective : Enlightenment through progressively mastering new technologies and consistently applying to mission critical projects. Common responsibilities highlighted on a Service.
Skills : Desktop Support, Service, Computer Hardware.
- Managed tickets within Service-Now CRM supporting Canadian users and projects.
- Created tickets based on information gathered during inbound calls.
- Forwarded tickets to appropriate resolver groups.
- Expedited tickets based on priority Taking inbound calls from users via Cisco IP Communicator.
- Addressed user technical issues on the spot.
- Installed programs and troubleshooting technical issues for users remotely.
- Gathered pertinent information on machines and users on the network.
Jr. Service Desk Resume
Objective : Onboard within a company that will allow the opportunity to flourish and build a career. Team player where able to utilize diversified skills to support to colleagues.
Skills : Sales Specialist, Social Media Consultant, Banker.
- Maintained up to date knowledge of store policies regarding payment transactions.
- Helped to prevent store loss using awareness.
- Developed and trained new employees each quarter.
- Excelled at daily goals, a keen sense of attention to detail, and personal integrity.
- Cross-trained to provide backup assistance to other departments as needed.
- Able to provide highly empathic customer relations and earned a reputable reputation.
- Learned how to handle face to face transactions with customers.
Service Desk/Representative Resume
Summary : To excel in a position that values high energy, reliability, and strong work ethic, where can utilize and enhance diverse skill set. Applying diagnostic techniques, completing problem-solving processes.
Skills : Typing, Telecommunications, Cashier, Customer Service.
- Greeted guests and provided stellar customer service.
- Performed effectively in a fast-paced, high-traffic environment.
- Accommodated guests in-store and over the phone with great satisfaction.
- Adhered to company policies, rules, and regulations.
- Impacted that have made upon this job were giving great customer service.
- Worked in multiple departments where ever I was needed.
- Satisfied guests in person and over the telephone while still upholding company policy.
Service Desk/ Executive Resume
Headline : Managing customer accounts, and forwarding customer suggestions to appropriate teams. Our collection of Service Desk Technician.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Patient/health Care, Cashier, Phones.
- Monitored for multiple technologies including Cisco routers Login to the router.
- Verified interfaces and connectivity Monitor the LAN switch and the primary and secondary ISP modems.
- Read the router logs to find a possible issue with configuration issues with the router.
- Worked with different modems from varying providers across the country.
- Managed and monitor tickets to see resolution in a timely manner.
- Added/removed employees in Active Directory Work with local.
- Serviced providers to restore service as quickly as possible.
Asst. Service Desk Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Service Desk with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Call center experience, Excellent customer service .
- Ensured customer care and selling were the highest priority.
- Offered great, friendly, and efficient customer service by responding quickly to customer calls.
- Answered customer questions and concerns.
- Answered telephone professionally and monitored incoming calls to ensure a timely associate response.
- Processed returns on a continual basis and called associates as needed.
- Understood the processing of Western Union transactions and money orders.
- Operated register functions including, but not limited to: processing all transactions, forms of tender.
Bachelors Of Arts
Lead Service Desk Resume
Headline : Enjoy meeting new people, performing secretarial/admin asst. jobs. Love learning new things and can pick up and perform new tasks quickly.
Skills : Operating Systems, Analytical Skills.
- Performed multiple tasks, such as answering phones, greeting members.
- Loaded membership info into the computer system.
- Handled money, Completed assignments for Department Heads, such as filing.
- Mailed out flyers, copying, loading in bank draft info into WiseLogic, and Trinexum.
- Orientated new members on exercise equipment.
- Performed numerous housekeeping jobs, washing, drying, folding towels, cleaning bathrooms, fitness areas, etc.
- Worked customer service including sales, returns, and answering the phone.
Associate Service Desk Resume
Headline : To secure a position with a stable and profitable organization, where can be a member of a team and utilize skills to the fullest or lean new skills.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Good Communication.
- Responded to and resolved support tickets in a timely matter.
- Closed out an average of 40-60 issues per day.
- Troubleshot IT related issues (hardware, software, network, peripherals, VPN) for VA healthcare professionals nationwide.
- Conducted online research, and diagnostic activities.
- Investigated and resolved problems with hardware and software.
- Provided the first point of contact support to end users with professionalism, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Recorded technical issues and requests. Diagnosed and resolved problems. Escalated issues as appropriate.
Service Desk Resume
Headline : Interact with all levels of staff to resolve various technical issues with personal computers, medical research computers, printers, and conference room equipment. Contact vendors as appropriate for maintenance in accordance with company contracts.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Maintained and reported hardware inventory on a monthly basis in accordance with corporate requirements.
- Formated and image computers for company use. Add the computer to the DNS utilizing Active Directory as needed.
- Contacted for equipping new hires with appropriate desk setup.
- Activated ports as needed and installed additional software upon request.
- Streamlined the computer setup process from an average.
- Provided PC hardware and software support to end-user.
- Installed PC and related peripheral equipment for end-user.