Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Resume
Summary : 9.1 years of rich IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals. Extensive experience with all the phases of SDLC life cycle- requirement gathering, estimation, analysis, design, development, implementation, Quality Assurance and operation of software applications especially for Data warehousing applications Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
Skills : Microsoft Business Intelligence, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 11g.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of existing applications and implementation of new change request using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Developed SSIS package to load data into client data warehouse.
- Fixed defects in existing SSIS, SSRS and SSAS solution and enhance the same to meet client requirements.
- Worked on Problem records and investigate root cause.
- Worked on known errors to and fix them.
- Worked on incidents, user service requests raised by customers to handle data issues.
- Worked on change request to enhance performance and issues related to SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
Bachelor's In Engineering
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst III Resume
Objective : Senior Business Analyst with over 8 years of experience in gathering and documenting Business requirements for finance, Healthcare, Media, Telecom and Trade domains. Self-directed and motivated to achieve project goals through all phases of Project management Life cycle (PMLC) in Both Waterfall and Agile SDLC environments.
Skills : SQL, Cognos BI Development, Tableau, Python, Data Warehousing, ETL, iPython Notebook, MySQL, Oracle, Teradata, Analysis, Analytics.
- Gathered high-level business needs from the Business Sponsors and documented the same in the Functional Specification Document.
- Worked closely with Business Users and Stakeholders to understand the functionalities, and define AS IS & TO BE.
- Facilitated and executed the requirements gathering sessions with the Business User team to collect the business requirements, processes and the Data requirements.
- Experienced working with stakeholders and Business users to gather requirements for, and translating them into Functional and System specifications by using Business use cases, workflows and other application tools.
- Interacted with designers and developers to understand the Metadata hub tool and functionality and navigational flow.
- Developed User Manuals, Procedure documents presentations and training manuals as per project specifications and timelines.
- Reviewed and analyzed the business requirements document to derive the functional specifications Document.
Bachelors Of Technology
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst II Resume
Summary : High-impact data scientist and strategic business intelligence analyst successful in enhancing decision-making capabilities through effective data manipulation, including visualization, analysis, and reporting. Applied experience in gaming and software industries. Competitive edge derived from deep expertise in building sustainable, scalable suites of analytical tools/methods to deliver data analysis.
Skills : SAP Analytics, Microsoft Office, SQL.
- Delivered deep insight into performance by forecasting daily and monthly revenue using regression models.
- Commanded the business intelligence (BI) implementation project for the game team, including planning and management.
- Captured and mined customer data by writing event-logging specifications to record player behavior and by authoring Tableau dashboards and reports to monitor player activity and engagement.
- Ensured high-performance data analyses and quality by executing system audits.
- Validated function of the event logging pipeline.
- Determined drop-off points by tracking player progress through first-time user experience (FTUE) of the game.
- Identified pinch points, ascertain associated player response, and define reactions as monetizing, taking a break, or lapsing.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst I Resume
Headline : IT Professional with 5 years of experience seeking to obtain a position in database, business intelligence development and application support with opportunity to apply customer interaction skills in conjunction with technical and analytical abilities for the improvement of the company's business and further skills enhancement.
Skills : SSIS,SSAS,SSRS,Iway, Iway, TFS.
- Implemented custom and adhoc reports to support four major telecom business areas: Marketing, Sales, Customer Care and Finance.
- Conducted requirements and documented business needs through meetings with business clients.
- Obtained feedback and signed off on user requirements document.
- Implemented and tested technical solutions against user requirements.
- Passed solutions to User Acceptance Team.
- Implemented Audit reports to compare operational transaction data to overrides from call center to detect fraud.
- Implemented and managed reports to perform daily audit, balance and control testing between source systems and the Ericsson Data Warehouse; when solution failed to balance, proactively identified the missing files from the billing team and initiated recovery by making sure that Call Data Records (CDR) files were reloaded in the data warehouse by the rerunning the ETL applications so that to meet the expected monthly revenue.
Bachelors Of Science
Assistant Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Resume
Objective : Information systems, development and project management professional with extensive experience in the telecommunications, healthcare, financial services, and electronics industries. Established background of collaborating with business process owners to effectively develop and document requirements for technology and process improvement projects.
Skills : Business Analyst, Report Writer, A/B Testing, SQL, Project Management, Data Analyst.
- Reported Enterprise Application Development Developed applications and B2B system integrations using C#.Net and Web API.
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
- Coordinated requirements for system customization with business stakeholders from Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Customer Support.
- Performed workflow and GUI customizations, integrations with third party applications, ETL and security.
- Gathered and implemented requirements for Salesforce workflow customizations.
- Partnered with software vendors to remedy issues and define product enhancements.
- Examined large data sets and prepare summaries for executive management.
Associate Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Resume
Objective : A dedicated Business Intelligence Professional with 15 years of progressive experience working with all levels of an organization. Management style is to be leader by example while operating with an open mind to learning. A resourceful problem solver, accustomed to hitting deadlines, gaining efficiency through automation and organizational processes.
Skills : Project Management, Software Implementation, Policy Development, Training & Development, Training Delivery, Leadership, Supervision.
- Developed and maintained effective and professional relationships with the executives over Operations and Strategic Planning departments while also managing expectations and delivering on requested analysis.
- Worked in coordination with operations executive to define quarterly business reviews on $2.5B business.
- Worked in coordination with operations executive to establish standardized reporting for business reviews.
- Worked in coordination with operations executive to analyze and report on M&A performance (store/customer).
- Worked with divisional VPs on business reviews and to answer and P&L line item questions that may arise.
- Assisted fellow team members with project design (data driven solutions), SQL development and data validation.
- Worked on the enterprise level (sales, finance, product ops, auto-support) to deliver the business value to business partners across the company.
Assistant Senior Business Intelligence Analyst I Resume
Summary : Innovative and analytical problem solver adept at transforming information into insight in order to influence investment decisions and bridge gaps between business and technical audiences. Leverages technical aptitude, data analysis techniques and business acumen to quickly and independently assess business intelligence needs and produce solutions that drive quality results.
Skills : Created plastics additives businesses from lab successes; Designed marketing program, including presentations, exhibits, communications and product literature; Identified value proposition of new product offerings.
- Led merger of channel enablement marketing research and IT through implementation of sales and marketing data warehouse.
- Established and managed cross-function partnerships which promoted and maintained a culture of measurement that ensured optimal business results.
- Strategized with sales and marketing leaders to integrate business intelligence and IT.
- Evangelized business intelligence impacts on business results.
- Supported business intelligence needs by analyzing multi-source data streams to identify and calculate KPIs.
- Partnered with IT to identify business requirements synthesized from multiple sources that served as basis for architecting data warehouse.
- Leveraged data manipulation and interpretation expertise to drive process automation, enhance user experience and improve seller productivity.
BS In Computer Science
Associate Senior Business Intelligence Analyst I Resume
Objective : Over 12 Years of IT professional experienced in working with various roles from small to complex projects in different technologies (BI technologies, ERP) at different stages of life cycle of a project. I am searching a challenging opportunity mission in Business Intelligence in UAE California.
Skills : Business Intelligence, Business Objects, SSRS, SSAS, Oracle, Sql Server.
- Attended various meetings with management and regional directors, for understanding the business requirements, suggesting the best solutions and documenting them.
- Planned and worked flexibly to the deadlines.
- Developed PL-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Business Objects universes, Working closely with DBA administrators, Business Analysts, BI Developers, Testers and Project Managers.
- produced 200 new Kpi for the management of each region, and top management I produced 6 business Object reports to optimize the different process for publishing I managed 2 business analysts for supporting, developing the universes, reports and KPIs.
- Wrote the functional and technical specifications to improve the loading process of data for the 5 process have in charge Environment MS Project, Notes Domino, VBA/Excel 2010, Oracle 11G, UNIX , SAP Business Object XI 3.1 (Webi, designer, rich client, CMC).
- Bridged gap between business objectives and marketing research by ensuring management and decision makers fully understood data.
- Constructed comprehensive management dashboard to provide a deep understanding of collateral inventory and its use across Web, mobile and social channels.
Lead Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Resume
Summary : Accomplished Manager skilled in achieving operational efficiency and increasing revenue in both retail and business to business relationships, Process improvement and efficiency's, project management, extremely effective data analysis and IT expert.
Skills : Report Development, Dashboard Design, SQL Query Writing,Procurement, Inventory Management, Research, Account Management, Sales.
- Developed Qlikview reports and dashboards.
- Wrote SQL queries to locate historical data.
- Designed reports in Microsoft Visual Studio and excel.
- Wrote time saving macros and formulas in excel to more effeciently and accurately report data.
- Provided management with reports that showed projections, trends, summaries and order level details.
- Wrote and automated over 50 reports for senior ranking members of management.
- Used Qlikview, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Excel, Vision, Access, Powerpoint, Word, Citrix.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Resume
Headline : Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager with ten (10) years' experience in Budgeting, Capital Planning, Forecasting, Analytics, Financial and Risk Modeling. Responsible for providing business intelligence and project management support across a wide range of activities including corporate development, operations, finance, accounting, and asset management.
Skills : Excel, Access, Budgeting/Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Process Improvement.
- Performed variance analysis utilizing Excel, data manipulation using Pivot tables, V-Lookups, H Lookups, If and Match functions then reported this financial information to highly visible internal and external customers while being timely and accurate in the outcomes and reports provided.
- Assisted in building and improvement of budget and decision support systems.
- Created Excel Templates for Department use.
- Prepared analysis to ensure budgets missions are reasonable and in compliance with management goals and objectives.
- Produced detailed financial models in Excel to an audience with limited financial background to assist in their decision making process.
- Completed special ad hoc projects as requested.
- Analyzed and monitored historical trends in Excel and created an Access model utilizing macros, queries and tables for significant variances in that might indicate the presence of invalid data.
- Recommended process improvements to eliminate errors by introducing more formulas to spreadsheets to eliminate data entry and therefore reduce end user errors.
BA In Finance