Development Officer Resume
Headline : Competitive, detail-oriented, and results-oriented management professional with a passion for working within a corporate environment; possesses a broad spectrum of knowledge of team leadership, human resources, organizing, community engagement, and problem solving.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft CRM, Raiser's Edge.
- Secured over $140,000 in restricted and unrestricted funds in multi-year and annual donor pledges.
- Developed a customized goal and action plan for highly personalized solicitation of prospects.
- Developed and managed an extensive portfolio of prospective donors.
- Managed and maintained accurate records of donors to steward, support, and track cultivation and solicitation.
- Developed and implemented donor retention strategies through donor recognition and stewardship programs.
- Secured over 350 face to face visits with alumnae members.
- Integrated a bequest/planned-giving program.
BS In Communications
Development Officer III Resume
Headline : Development officer, communications professional and administrator with 10+ years experience. Proven ability to establish and maintain important professional relationships with key personnel and various vendors.
Skills : Net Community, Microsoft Office Suit, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assisted with the Annual Giving Program for the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts.
- Supported the Assistant Director of Donor Relations in providing consultation, education and training to College departments, programs and institutes.
- Responded to ad hoc requests for information related to gift processing, event coordination, solicitation, methodology and stewardship.
- Assisted with planning and execution of off campus visits and events.
- Provided secretarial and administrative support to three major gift officers (fundraisers) for the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts.
- Created and maintained databases for alumni/donor related events.
- Initiated first-time calls to new alumni/ae and prospective donors for fundraising activities.
Development Officer III Resume
Summary : Proven ability to establish and maintain important professional relationships with key personnel and various vendors. Performs well under pressure; accustomed to working with tight deadlines and multi-tasking oriented-projects.
Skills : MS Word, Excel., Fusion Pro, Redacting information.
- Membered of a special events team who assists with fund raising efforts through annual industry-wide luncheons, dinners and receptions.
- Responsible for the organization, management and coordination of assigned fundraising events, such as luncheons, receptions and new events.
- Responsible for the coordination of all event logistics, including the coordination and management of event vendors.
- Responsible for event invoices and receipts, in addition to event reconciliation.
- Developed all written correspondence, agendas, scripts and reports for fund raising events.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of event solicitation/invitation mailings.
- Responsible for the management and cultivation of corporate donor relationships.
B.A. In Theatre Arts
Development Officer II Resume
Headline : Development professional seeking a dynamic opportunity to drive mission-driven results by connecting the philanthropic inclinations of the community with the philanthropic priorities of the organization.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Event Planning, Healthcare.
- Managed a portfolio of major gift prospects; individual donors planned giving prospects, and third parties.
- Co-facilitated annual giving donor recognition program utilizing industry benchmarks.
- Responsible for the content, procedures, constituent engagement, donor communications and copywriting.
- Created and implements goals and objectives for the Annual Giving Campaign and Employee Giving Campaign.
- Successfully raised over in three fiscal years.
- Provided strategic direction and oversight for fund development and annual appeal.
- Responsible for identifying major individual, corporation and foundation supporters for a capital campaign.
- Managed two major fundraising events per year, three to four donor receptions per year.
Business Development Officer Resume
Summary : Professional, hardworking self-starter with practical experience in non-profit development, social research, and public communication. Highly motivated with strong research, writing, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Project Management, Event Planning, Fundraising, Student.
- Wrote and edited materials including fundraising appeals, website text, press releases, stories, and blog posts.
- Produced organizational processes for receiving gifts, managing documents, and performing other crucial tasks.
- Investigated integrity of database records, saving organization thousands of dollars.
- Coordinated Board of Trustees meeting and crafted communications between Foundation President and Trustees.
- Crafted and revised the Foundation's brand and organizational identity.
- Connected with local health departments to introduce them to the Foundation.
- Wrote numerous blog posts, stories, and press releases, published on organization's website, providing the Foundation with some of its first content.
Bachelor Of Arts
Development Officer I Resume
Objective : Results-oriented professional with excellent communication skills and administrative experience. Background includes a variety of working environments with clear responsibilities.
Skills : Grant Writing.
- Prepared annual regional development plan and fundraising goals.
- Researched and identified government, corporate and foundation funders for potential grant opportunities.
- Connected with staff at appropriate funding organizations to discuss potential grant opportunities for GRID Alternatives.
- Prepared grant proposals and letters of intent to vetted organizations.
- Cultivated potential institutional funders and steward existing funders.
- Instituted a grant tracking calendar and prepare grant reports for all existing grants.
Project Development Officer Resume
Headline : Independent and self-motivated goal setter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize. A team player working to meet goals utilizing creativity, efficiency, and communication while utilizing the strengths and abilities of all involved. Experienced in project, territory, and personnel management.
Skills : The Raiser's Edge, Blackbaud NXT, Datatel, LexisNexis, Research Point, Foundation Search, Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media.
- Raised over $350,000 in private funds, $140,000 in events, and $225,000 from government for a $7.5 million agency.
- Wrote grant proposals, renewals, press releases, institutional correspondence, and communications content.
- Prepared proposals in response to RFPs from federal, state, and city agencies.
- Liaised with foundation program officers, staff, and trustees.
- Assisted the Director of Development in event planning.
- Helped supervise the work of one administrative social work intern.
- Researched and liaised with prospective corporate, foundation, government, and individual donors.
Doctorate In Social Work
Development Officer/Director Resume
Summary : Senior Fundraising Professional with twenty years of experience leading high performance teams, building donor relationships, and meeting aggressive campaign goals in healthcare and higher education.
Skills : Written and interpersonal communications, Fast learner, Problem solver.
- Organized agency's annual fund, donor acquisitions, special events, community benefits, and fundraising activities.
- Developed & maintained corporate contacts.
- Managed special event staff, committees, and volunteers for agency fundraising events and promotions.
- Oversaw data processing, daily gift processing, and donor relations.
- Coordinated $1.5 million in giving annually.
- Served as the main liaison with the local corporation for all Hospice programs across for fundraising promotion.
- Provided oversight of Board level committees.
- Managed special events and data entry staff.
BA In Communication
Development Officer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 5 years experience in non profit development fundraising in higher education. Interested in many different missions catering to social missions, medicine, education, environment, science, humanitarian missions and all others that help make the world a better place.
Skills : OS X Lion, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Salesforce, Access, WordPress, Custom CMS, QuickBooks, Google Apps, Syncplicity, and Vocalocity.
- Toronto Identified new individual prospects and grow current donor relationships.
- Solicited donations directly through one-on-one meetings.
- Coordinated appropriate donor recognition, acknowledgement and stewardship meetings, including hosting hospital tours.
- Prepared briefing notes, proposals and implement follow-up strategies for donors and prospects.
- Wrote correspondence such as letters or memos as required.
- Prepared weekly and monthly fundraising and activity reports.
- Handled administrative tasks including updating database with donor information and call notes.
Bachelor Of Arts
Development Officer Resume
Headline : Professional career reflects over 20 years of Non-Profit Organizational Development and over 6 years of small business and restaurant management. Successful reputation for fundraising and development and work in the non-profit environment and community networking.
Skills : Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Business Development.
- Oversaw the planning of all special events.
- Managed logistical requirements pre and post events and onsite execution.
- Maintained vendor relationships, negotiate and hire all necessary event elements.
- Managed event committee meetings and volunteers.
- Generated event reports, maintain accurate and thorough records of all activities and ensure that required reports are properly prepared and submitted.
- Served as the spokesperson for the Sisters of St.
B.F.A. In Creative Writing