Business Development Officer Resume
Headline : Business Development for the Factoring & Asset Based Lending Industry Business to Business Sales Developing and maintaining good client relations Presenting a positive image of an organization Finding innovative ways.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills, Customer Service, Sales.
- Responsible for maintaining a home office in Orlando, FL to provide the following Business Development opportunities for Paragon by providing factoring services through B2B sales and marketing.
- Responsible for Direct solicitation to prospective businesses, loan brokers and intermediaries.
- Developed contacts and relationships with external referral sources including, but not limited to financial intermediaries, loan brokers and bankers.
- Developed a self-generated lead program while maintaining a database of all contacts.
- Opened up new business opportunities through broadening the banking and factoring relationships for Paragon, and direct networking through various organizations including the TMA, ACG & CFA.
- Presented packages with write-ups and preliminary due diligence on those clients to the underwriter for approval.
- Provided a steady flow of clients each month by negotiating rates & terms with those prospective clients, preparing term sheets and closing sales.
- Reported to Paragon's office monthly upon request, and maintained weekly and monthly calls and written reports to my manager/underwriter.
Sr. Business Development Officer Resume
Summary : Consultative, high energy sales leader with expertise in relationship management and new business developmentAble to negotiate and arbitrate difficult customer relationshipsSelf directed, motivated and meticulous sales professional with a robust entrepreneurial spirit.
Skills : Consultative Selling, Sales, Lead Generation, CRM, Recruiting, Management, Forecasting, Marketing, Training & Development, Program Development.
- Receivables for businesses requiring working capital for business acquisitions, inventory needs, buyouts, and growth opportunities.
- Analyzed credit information and facts are given about prospective clients, such as credit ratings, Dun & Bradstreet reports, sales volume, current accounts receivable reports, past losses, terms of sales, expected volume for the coming year and average amount of invoices.
- Assisting the underwriting team in the final analysis and preparing documentation prior to funding.
- Instrumental in establishing a strong network of referral sources within the banking and finance industry.
- Personally developed and implemented a growth strategy, which is included training of several other employees resulting in significant improvement in their productivity.
- Managed existing business accounts and grew new business accounts.
Bachelor In Business
Jr. Business Development Officer Resume
Objective : To obtain a business position that will allow for personal and professional growth and utilizes my proficiency in all areas of customer relations, product knowledge, promotion of product, and customer service.
Skills : Business analytics, Database administration, Social media management.
- Called on small businesses to identify banking needs and present solutions based on their needs and bank offers.
- Worked with businesses worth up to 10 million dollars and wrote loans worth up to 500 thousand dollars.
- Worked to gain new potential banking relationships for both lending and deposit growth, while also maintaining existing relationships, to build a solid banking portfolio.
- Traveled throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective clients to grow and maintain relationships.
- Covered territory in upstate New York from Glens Falls to Ticonderoga that included six branches and utilized Salesforce.com to track sales activity.
- Worked closely with my branches to garner new leads and potential clients to call on to develop new relationships.
- Personally compiled lists of prospective clients for use as relationship leads, based on information from a business networking group, business directories, and other sources.
Lead Business Development Officer Resume
Headline : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Project Management.
- Supervising, estimating, prioritizing and scoping of the project.
- Responsible for business development, expansion and strategic framework.
- Responsible for coordination and communication with major donors and stakeholders including ADB, World Bank, DFID, Ministry of Agriculture & Forestry, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health etc.
- Developed and compiled bid documents (EOI/Proposal) and also researched and analyzed critical data, statistics, procedures and prepared methodologies and business plans with PM tools like Microsoft Project, SharePoint and Visio.
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining liaise with national and international consultants.
- Developed full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicated project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Developed and delivered progress reports, proposals, required documentation, and presentations utilizing Microsoft Office, Project and Visio.
Business Development Officer III Resume
Headline : An experienced Financial Ad visor and Account Manager looking to transition from the Financial Services Industry to the Employee Benefits or Human Resources field. Considerable experiences to offer including pension sales and management, employee education and servicing, life and health insurance, and account management.
Skills : CA Life And Health License.
- Responsible for Business Development with one of the largest independent broker dealers firms in the U.S.
- Primary duties included providing comprehensive sales support for the firm in the areas of General Securities, Life and Health Insurance, Annuities, Qualified Retirement Plans.
- Provided comprehensive product and sales training to Regional Managers, Sales Representative, Brokers, and Agents in order to increase sales and revenue.
- Assisted the firm in reaching its sales and revenue goals by supporting vendor partners with the promotion of their current products and sales strategies to the field.
- Developed a Qualified Retirement Plan training program for financial advisors which consisted of 401(k), 403(b), 457, and Non-Qualified Retirement modules.
- Created content and measurable results while enlisting recognized industry leaders for participation in the programs.
- Created and Hosted a national bi monthly sales call for the field on various financial and insurance topics.
Business Development Officer II Resume
Summary : Strong research, analysis, and reporting skills and experience in tax compliance, project management, and management consulting looking for a role that will allow to utilize skills and education.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Develop and maintain relationships between NuVision and local schools surrounding all branches.
- Coordinate on-site branch visits; work with faculty, PTA and school board.
- Prepare and present financial education materials for students, faculty, and parents with intention to increase youth accounts.
- Create announcements/flyers and communications for faculty, parents and students, including multilingual communications.
- Visit and maintain existing school branches to continue building relationships that increase memberships and promote available products and services.
- Coordinate and support Community Involvement activities, events, and programs.
- Responsible for the new business development program for a newly acquired branch by visiting with both current and potential clients in the community to help develop both commercial and personal lines of service to those in need of such services.
- Completed all commercial and consumer loans for the bank branch.
Business Development Officer I Resume
Headline : Extremely enterprising and innovative business professional with exceptional skills in project management, sales, marketing and communications. Accomplished at establishing and maintaining effective lasting business relationships and partnerships among corporate and business leaders, as well as government officials.
Skills : Communications, Project Management, Marketing, Sales, Business Development.
- Built new brand identity and credibility within the Tri-Valley business community Designed and developed a campaign to readily promote the new corporate brand throughout five cities region.
- Partnered with local Chambers of Commerce at many levels and established a corporate image and brand.
- Reviewed existing key client programs and designed and implemented new programs to expand market share.
- Designed marketing campaigns including seminars, direct mail and email campaigns for target markets.
- Reviewed existing key client programs and designed and implemented new customized programs.
- Proactively solicit new consumer banking relationships while retaining and expanding current accounts.
- Develop and maintain a referral network of industry and business professionals including businesses, business owners, and professional employer organizations.
Bachelor's Of Science
Business Development Officer/Manager Resume
Objective : Interested in a strategic position that utilizes banking career experiences in customer service, personal and construction lending, investments and business development.
Skills : Technical Support, Banking, Marketing.
- Managed seven area grain cooperatives in matters of storehouse management and self-governance.
- Implemented a new storehouse inventory system to ensure product quality and safety.
- Discovered market linkage for the World Food Program to sell household grain silos to over 1,200 farmers.
- Created annual business plans and income statements for nine regional grain cooperatives.
- Educated over 150 grain cooperative leaders in the subjects of financial literacy, entrepreneurship, post harvest handling, value chain management and marketing.
- Developed and registered three area grain cooperatives composing of more than 1000 members.
- Trained 60 Peace Corps volunteers and host country counterparts in financial literacy, business planning and animal husbandry.
- Elected to lead Peace Corps Uganda Volunteer Action Committee that included responsibilities such as mediating problems between volunteers and staff and clarifying Peace Corps policy.
Bachelors Of Science
Business Development Officer/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Interested in finding a position within a company where can educate, motivate, meet and exceed company goals. Demonstrated track record of successfully providing customized solutions to meet and exceed client needs and goals.
Skills : Microsoft, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator.
- Responsible for developing new purchase and refinance transactions.
- Work specifically with Realtors, builders, developers, and other business professionals.
- Responsible for attaining Bank goals through active inbound and outbound business development efforts and establishing relationships for continual referral business.
- Provide quality, efficient, and professional delivery of Bank's Residential Real Estate loan products within established policies, procedures and mortgage lending regulations.
- Include: Built a successful referral business and developed close alliances with key mortgage brokers, Realtors and builders.
- Established high profit referral accounts with superior levels of retention and loyalty.
- Produced a significant increase in loan volume by creating and delivering compelling group presentations for prospective clients and key business professionals.
M.A In Architecture
Associate Business Development Officer Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Sales Training, Microsoft Office.
- Interfacing with sales representatives on marketing issues and organizing sales recognition events.
- Select new projects based on overall cost and quality benefits.
- Negotiates pricing terms and agreements that there're specific or strategic to business unit.
- Proper follow up with development team to ensure timely deliveries.
- Co-ordinated advertising and direct marketing campaigns for quality management works of the company.
- Bring new accounts to the organization to increase clientele.
- Instrumental in making the education market segment the fastest growing in company.
- Worked closely with product marketing during product development to ensure the product and services met market needs and were executed on time and in budget.
Asst. Business Development Officer Resume
Summary : To work with an Aggressive and motivated team of Professionals, seeking goals for future and to apply professional and academic knowledge to challenging tasks leading to growth and development of organization and career development.
Skills : Business Analysis, Business Management, Requirements Analysis, Market Research, Project Management.
- Educate physicians about the services available through home health care providers.
- Maintain contact with referral sources to update them on changes in applicable regulations affecting home care.
- Assist Bethany and its subsidiaries in obtaining signed physician orders for home care services, including delivery and pickup of such orders.
- Enhance awareness of home health services and the services of Bethany in the community by meeting with discharge planners, hospital personnel, physicians and physician office personnel.
- Maintain a committed and cooperative attitude with all job duties.
- Assist in community wellness and prevention programs.
- Discuss care plans with physician offices regarding patient issues.
MS In Finance
Business Development Officer Resume
Headline : Accomplished senior sales executive backed by eight years of experience within the IT Industry, having vast experience in sales strategic planning, daily sales operations and excellent knowledge of the sales field, confident to meet and exceed any goals or expectations.
Skills : Sales And Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Lead Generation, Office Administration, Account Management, Networking, Team Leadership.
- Optimized current revenue streams by networking for additional business prospects with established clients.
- Planned strategic brand-building events to expand the product portfolio.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how specific products could meet their needs.
- Identified, coordinated and participated in client relationship-building activities and meetings.
- Cultivated relationships with key players in various industries to create ongoing and mutually beneficial referral systems.
- Identified issues with existing marketing material to drive process improvements.
- Developed growth plans by identifying key clients, key targets and priority service lines.