Grants Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking position as the Grants Management Coordinator with the University of Maine's College of Education and Human Development. Over 17 years of experience in web management and digital.
Skills : Management, Digital development.
- Research, write, organize, and assemble operating and capital grants for a non-profit organization with an annual grant budget of over $11 million.
- Manage 30+ grants, reporting timely and accurately.
- Assure compliance with Federal, State, Foundation, and Local grant regulations.
- Co-representative and Sustainability Chair for Juneau Youth Services on the Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Diagnostic Clinic committee.
- Represent JYS with the Juneau Homeless Coalition.
- Agency representative on the Juneau Homeless Coalition and National Recovery Month.
- Write grants with and for the Central Council, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, AWARE (Juneau's domestic violence shelter), and other local non-profits.
MA In English
Sr. Grants Coordinator Resume
Summary : Administrative professional with broad and deep experience in nonprofit management, finance and the arts, who is committed to contributing to organizations making important improvements for people and communities by bringing positive energy, imagination, and a contagious enthusiasm to work.
Skills : Research Administration, Report Development, Team Building, Budget Management.
- Processed grant review of proposals and assisted in award notifications.
- Implemented full calendar of grant and sponsorship.
- Prepared government, corporate and foundation proposals: researched history, grantmaking goals and requirements.
- Determined effective approach.
- Successfully secured $21 million in federal, state and local funds for NISD that support District and campus initiatives.
- Led project manager on multi-million dollar programs with responsibilities that include, maintaining compliance, collecting pertinent data, and preparing performance and budget reports.
- Coordinated internal and external communications of grant and recognition awards while working closely with stakeholders and partners to ensure program success.
Non Profit Management And Summer Leadership Program
Jr. Grants Coordinator Resume
Objective : Combine well-developed analytical and communication skills with passion for developing strong teams to add value to mission-driven companies.
Skills : Highly motivated, punctual and reliable Strong organizational Outstanding customer relations abilitie.
- Researched, developed, secured and managed all grant-funded projects (over $3 million annually).
- Prepared and submitted annual grant budgets and appropriated financial/programmatic reports to ensure timely reimbursements from various grant sources.
- Prepared, submitted, and presented budget resolutions to the County Commission.
- Supervised and trained clerical staff.
- Created new fundraising position with responsibilities of standardizing grant writing and reporting processes, leading to a 3-year, 25% increase.
- Certified payment and allocation of program funding.
A.A.S In Information Technology
Grants Coordinator/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain the Contract Writer position and utilize research, writing, and critical thinking skills to improve the health of Michigan's citizens.
Skills : Grant Writing, Research, Policy Development, Excel, Microsoft Office, Contract Management.
- Maintained data summaries / dictionaries, keeping changes and revisions current.
- Trained and supported other personnel on various software packages and interpretation of data.
- Maintained grant budget and coordinated with fiscal agent for the grant.
- Assisted faculty and Admissions in marketing vocational programs.
- Coordinated Grant Communications with Regional Executive Directors.
- Gathered Data and Completed Grant Reports Various Administrative Duties.
- Reviewed and processed grants/grant payments, photocopied, filing, faxing, customer service, and distributed mail.
Master's In Public Administration
Asst. Grants Coordinator Resume
Objective : Accomplished Professional with solid experience in managing multiple projects including budgeting, grant/business analysis and reporting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Leadership.
- Responsible for all grant reporting, including statistical, technical and administrative as well as budgeting.
- Collected and analyzed data to ascertain and evaluate program effectiveness.
- Ensured program compliance as a Federally Qualified Health Center and a Ryan White grantee.
- Tracked and reported clinical and financial performance measures, analyzed data for trends.
- Worked with health center staff to identify procedures to improve performance.
- Participated in both the Quality Assurance and Policy Committees of the Ingham Community Health Centers.
- Researched and wrote resolutions and contract authorizations for review by the County Board of Commissioners.
Master Of Public Health In Research
Associate Grants Coordinator Resume
Summary : Create value for clients and foster growth in colleagues through impact-oriented approach to analyzing business problems and passion for developing high performing teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office , Word, Publisher, Excel, 84 WPM Typing, Turning Technologies TurningPoint.
- Identified foundations, government organizations, and private donors for prospective funding sources.
- Aligned with the goals and mission of the Boys & Girls Club of Collier County (BGCCC).
- Utilized various search databases, such as the Foundation Center.
- Identified and presented research to the Director of Development and the Executive Director of BGCCC for approval to move forward in response to the request for proposal.
- Demonstrated expertise in writing grant proposal.
- Performed all research and consulting functions in cooperation with comptroller, program director, and classroom instructors.
- Managed the compilation, generation, and submission of reports to grant awarding agencies, executive director and other executives of BGCCC, as well as the Board of Directors (BOD).
Bachelor Of Arts In Journalism
Grants Coordinator I Resume
Headline : 20+ years of experience in grants management . 8+ years of experience as a professional manager. Strengths include general ledger, financial statements, financial analysis, budgeting, cash management, and internal and external reporting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Grant Software, Accounting, Grant Management, IRB.
- Sustained current knowledge base of common university policies.
- Maintained up-to-date information to grasp the concept of the project and program for which funding is sought.
- Liaisoned to Investigators and sponsors.
- Upholded informed knowledge on all sponsor application requirements (all issuances/revisions of OMB Circular A series) and resolve all pending compliance requests in a timely manner.
- Prepared all institution and sponsor-required documents for applications, proofread/edit for finalization and electronic submission to Grants and Contracts (GCO) officials for approval and signature.
- Developed, maintained, and updated pending applications in an electronic database in addition to creating.
- Maintained databases for biosketches and other support documentation.
B.S. In Business Administration
Grants Coordinator/Representative Resume
Headline : Over seven years of expertise managing compliance operations and Federal programs, successfully developing policies, procedures and best practices to ensure compliance.
Skills : Federal Grants Management, Contract Administration, Program Development, Grant Writing, HUD-funded Programs, Program Management.
- Identified funding opportunities and new program areas to match institutional priorities using research tools.
- Wrote grants supporting scholarship and annual fund projects as needed submitting over $4 Million and securing over $2.5 Million in funding.
- Coordinated all Grant activities for Action Ministries Inc., (AMI) Head Office and its program Divisions.
- Worked primarily with HUD's Supportive Housing Program, Emergency Solutions Grant Programs, Community Development Block grants, and Homeless Prevention .
- Served as Barnes-Jewish Hospital departmental liaison to board members, senior leadership, finance committees.
- Analyzed and reviewed expenditures of funds for grants and contracts to ensure compliance.
- Conferred with sponsors and contract officers in resolving budgeting and compliance issues.
Master Of Science In Community And Regional Planning
Grants Coordinator II Resume
Summary : A highly motivated, detail oriented and reliable team player with a pleasant and upbeat personality, looking to contribute to a forward thinking company in the Kansas City area.
Skills : Budgets, Personnel Management.
- Conducted extensive Internet searches to identify grant opportunities using government and private foundation databases.
- Discussed available funding sources and program requirements with administrative personnel.
- Collaborated with program managers to develop goals and objectives.
- Outlined budgeting procedures necessary to obtain funding and worked with fiscal officers to prepare project budgets.
- Worked closely with granting officials to finalize proposals.
- Wrote grant applications adhering to required formats and submitted applications to funding organizations meeting deadlines.
- Directed and coordinated the evaluation and monitoring of grant- funded programs.
M.A. In EDUCATION
Grants Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position, utilizing abilities developed through logistics/warehouse experience, clinical trials, and education, with the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Research Internet, Spreadsheets, Managemnt.
- Coordinated the development of the City and other community and economic development.
- Relevant funded infrastructure proposals.
- Managed a team of 12 individuals in office and work from home.
- Handled escalated student situations Ensured quality control measures with employees.
- Coordinated the development, application, and implementation of grants for the Eastern Band.
- Coordinated development of Consolidated Application for Title I and Title II Grants.
- Developed a homebuyer agreement that conformed to federal regulatory requirements and established a centralized implementation schedule.
None In Business Administration