Nurse Coordinator Resume
Headline : Registered Nurse To provide safe, competent, and quality patient care to people of all ages, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds. To connect with clients on a trans personal, trusting-caring level, and empower them to be active partakers in their health.
Skills : General pediatrics, Care management, EMR, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Supervised Medical Assistants in direct patient care.
- Provided telephonic and in-person triaging the same day and/or walk-in appointments.
- Collaborated with healthcare team members to coordinate individualize patient care.
- Coordinated and managed follow-up care of patients discharged from ER/hospitals.
- Provided and reinforced continual education and training for Medical Assistants.
- Worked in collaboration with the nursing management to coordinate the appropriate participation of nursing staff according to their scope of practice.
- Coordinated and participated in the delivery of long term patient care ensuring compliance with physician orders and established policies and procedures.
- Prepared reports and analyses of company and department progress, adverse trends, and appropriate recommendations.
Bachelors In Science
Nurse Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Over 13 years Case Management experience in the workers compensation field. Collaborate with physicians, employers, vendors, insurance carriers, injured workers and therapist to strategist on the most cost effective appropriate medical plan to return the injured worker back to his Full duty capacity.
Skills : Nurse Supervisor, Nurse Tech.
- Created and developed the department of Centralized Scheduling.
- Triaged patients, scheduled all new patient appointments.
- Prepared records and patient information for the physicians as this was the initial appointment.
- Developed policies and procedures for this new department which outlined how the department would run and its goals.
- Coordinated with 17 physicians to ensure that patients came with the proper information to their appointment so that the physician could provide the optimal recommendations without delay due to missed records or diagnostics.
- Spearheaded and led the committee to develop and implement an information packet for all new patients increasing patient and physician satisfaction.
- Identified as the go-to person to resolve patient and physician issues regarding new patients.
BS In Nursing
Nurse Coordinator/Technician Resume
Summary : Able to make quick assessments and assist the doctors in the plan of medical care needed in a timely manner while allaying any anxieties in both parent and child.
Skills : Experience with Sage Intergy, MediTech, EMR.
- Conducted comprehensive assessment of physical health of each client; upon admission, with any change in medical status and at least yearly.
- Conducted wellness pscho-educational groups for clients.
- Provided relevant education and training to clients and staff regarding clients medical disorders, medications and other medical related topics.
- Educated and supported clients families and friends (following HIPAA authorization by client) regarding client's needs and preferences as they related to their health care needs.
- Provided direction and coordination for medical and Psychiatric care for clients.
- Assisted in the IAP and roll over process of clients.
- Maintained Oars health related data for Clients.
- Functioned as a liaison between Vinfen and community health care providers.
Associate In Science
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Resume
Summary : Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with the ability to make good decisions and exercise sound clinical judgment. Excellent organization, interpersonal, documentation and communication skills. Able to work with a wide variety of people and with all levels of staff.
Skills : Leadership Training.
- Performed the nursing process to deliver safe, therapeutic care.
- Responsible for the daily clinical operations of the suite.
- Worked collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary health team to promote wellness, maintain current health, and intervene in acute or chronic illness.
- Utilized and documented the nursing process.
- Provided prenatal and post-partum care to OBGYN patients in a high volume, multi-service group.
- Assisted with the physical assessment for OBGYN patients: annual exams, family planning needs, including diaphragm fitting, insertion and removal of IUD contraceptives and acute gynecologic complaints.
- Assessed patients, identified and planned for patient needs, implemented plans, evaluated and revised plan of care as appropriate.
Nurse Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Registered Nurse with dedicated work ethic and 15+ years clinical experience providing compassionate nursing care to diverse individuals of all ages who have been diagnosed with chronic severe mental illness.
Skills : CPR/AED, ACLS, PALS.
- Document detailed injuries accurately with support of photographic evidence.
- Assessed immunization status and administer appropriate prophylactic medications per protocols.
- Performed and documented sexual assault and forensic interview.
- Coordinated care by all agencies involved in assisting the sexual assault victim and coordinate referrals for appropriate medical and psychological follow-up as needed for each patient.
- Maintained chain of custody for each sexual assault evidence kit and adhere to evidence protocols.
- Maintained professional standards that do not create conflict of interests with employment or patient care, including patient and medical record confidentiality.
- Provided testimony and coordinate with attorneys during the judicial process.
BS In Nursing
Nurse Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Objective : Dynamic individual with skills and abilities that closely match the qualities one must possess as an employee of your organization. Combination of administrative and nursing experience, strong ability to multi-task, excellent time management and knowledge of interacting with patients will positively contribute to the needs of your team.
Skills : Microsoft, CSPI, EPIC.
- Coordinated appointments with Federal agents at the Federal Courthouse.
- Appointments included periodic physical exams, annual audio exams, TB tests, and immunization updates.
- Followed work orders provided by FOH and have daily communication with RMO regarding paperwork, billing and agents.
- Coordinated with federal agencies to take services to them such as TB tests, immunization and flu clinics as requested.
- Communicated with nurse associate to coordinate with federal agencies as needed to complete services.
- Ordered office supplies and medical supplies as needed, file paperwork, fax services completed to FOH headquarters.
- Took part of emergency care in the federal courthouse to employees, detainees and visitors if needed.
BSN In Nursing
Intake Nurse Coordinator Resume
Summary : Compassionate, self-motivated healthcare professional with exceptional clinical, didactic and leadership skills. Sensitive to the needs and views of others, able to listen and identify issues or problem areas and form solutions. Skillful in technical procedures with a strong emphasis on patient/family education.
Skills : Microsoft word.
- Planed and organized orientation and in-service training for unit staff members, participate in guidance and educational programs.
- Tracked and maintained timesheets for staff and on-call nurses.
- Monitored sick leave, vacation requests and comp-time.
- Provided a range of nursing care to federal employees including preventive health care counseling, coordinate health care needs and make referrals to medical specialists when necessary.
- Administered appropriate medications when necessary including injections as prescribed and vaccinations.
- Scheduled appointments and walk-in services to meet customer expectations and FOH standards.
- Provided walk-in assessments, document in SOAP format, and record care using STM technology.
Nurse Coordinator/Representative Resume
Objective : Twelve years of experience in Nursing. Provided an optimum level of quality care to a diverse population of clients in various healthcare settings. Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Skills : Preparation of patients pre and post op IV catheter insertion and management
- Performed nutritional assessments on women and children.
- Assessed patients for sexually transmitted diseases and treatment when appropriate.
- Evaluated patients for tuberculosis and treatment when appropriate.
- Administered adult and childhood immunizations.
- Dispensed and/or administer methods of birth control.
- Administered medications via various routes of delivery.
- Worked in UPMC as contact Dermatitis Nurse coordinator worked in-home care, nursing home, general internal medicine, geriatrics, Lupus.
BS In Nursing
Health Nurse Coordinator Resume
Summary : Nurse Coordinator position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Bar Coded, Drug Administration, And Point Click Care.
- Supervised and scheduled personal care assistants, provided in-service training and TB testing to staff.
- Managed the care of the resident population, medications, treatments, and clinical assessments.
- Worked with resident families, pharmacy, physicians, home health care and hospice agencies to collaborate resident care.
- Documented of resident care and chart audits.
- Evaluated potential new clients for admission, and was responsible for obtaining and implementing medical care information during the admission process.
- Assisted doctors with a call in prescriptions, wound care, IV's, phlebotomy, and medications.
- Conducted assessments on individuals that are eligible to move out of adult homes and into the apartment setting.
Business And Marketing
Registered Nurse Coordinator Resume
Summary : Reviewing monthly financial statements, Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable, Marketing, Ordering, Food Cost, Labor Cost, Perform inventory counts weekly/monthly, Scheduling, Weekly payroll, Staff disciplinary actions, and Hiring/Termination of all staff.
Skills : American Sign language, Medicaid, Managed care plan, Case Management, FLMMIS Florida Medicaid.
- Created & utilized forms within the two medical practices.
- Managed heavy patient load, answering multi-line phone.
- Reviewed lab/radiology results and discuss results with patients.
- Interviewed applicants for medical assistant and LPN positions.
- Kept total patient count per Physician, tracked STD's, and referrals.
- Provided excellent nursing care to residents with dementia in an Assisted Living setting.
- Coordinated care with families and physicians to optimize comfort for each resident based on their individual needs.