Advertising Manager Resume
Summary : Run your specified product line as a successful standalone business within the organization, with full responsibility for profitability and revenue growth.
Skills : Content Marketing, Content Strategy.
- Promoted overall vision, direction and supervision for Student Media advertising and marketing and well as other student produced publications.
- Created new and innovative advertising/marketing strategies to gain market share.
- Recruited, trained, and advised student staff in print and digital advertising sales; sales management, project development, organizational marketing, social media.
- Hired, supervised, and evaluated staff.
- Managed all advertising sales and marketing operations and ensures effective customer service including maintaining a customer database.
- Supervised production of all advertising content in publications.
- Developed sales and administrative materials to support advertising Collaborate with and support the Daily Nebraskan with the Editor-n-chief and faculty advisers Work with the Business Operations Manager regarding accounts payable and receivable.
Jr. Advertising Manager Resume
Objective : Developing and executing multi-faceted integrated advertising and marketing campaigns. Highly regarde with tenacity to achieve and impress.
Skills : Quickbooks, Wordpress.
- Managed the development and execution of advertising and branding strategy for new casino and hotel development.
- Collaborated with corporate revenue management to evaluate hotel occupancy levels.
- Executed seasonal and promotional room rate offers and packages to drive revenue and hotel occupancy.
- Promoted includes incentives to book online, social media and mobile.
- Managed and executed corporate driven loyalty marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Created and distributed of press releases and media follow-up for hotel, casino, entertainment, culinary outlets, chefs and executive team.
- Managed press relationships, media lists, pitch on-air, editorial and advertorial opportunities to drive branding awareness and traffic.
Sr. Advertising Manager Resume
Summary : Provide superior tools, support and product training for the global sales force, including product line presentations, lockout specifications, sell-against strategies and tech support resources for release and beyond.
Skills : Marketing, Word-press.
- Managed and coordinated graphic design projects from concept through completion.
- Closed with clients to create a vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
- Coordinated freelance designers, consultants and vendors to meet all project requirements.
- Converted features to benefits to achieve client objectives.
- Managed all operational, strategic quote/bid.
- Provided proposal layout and design for million-dollar corporate contracts under extremely tight deadlines.
- Established trusting relationships with designers and key clients.
Advertising Manager I Resume
Objective : Utilize the entire sales process including research, prospecting, building proposals, presentation, negotiation, and closing. Strong belief in exceeding client expectations to obtain retention, referrals, and long-term growth.
Skills : Writing & Design, Presenting ideas.
- Helped clients achieve outstanding results through print and digital media.
- Maintained excellent relationships with existing clients, while prospecting and developing new clients.
- Recruited, interviewed and trained new staff members.
- Established a positive sales environment based on motivation, brainstorming, and open communication.
- Conducted sales and strategy meetings.
- Planned, design & implement special sections.
- Set goals and strategies to achieve those goals.
Advertising Manager II Resume
Objective : Collect and analyze market data, then use this intel to define the sales road map for continued growth, competitive positioning and optimized business performance
Skills : Communication Skills, Management Skills.
- Managed and executed of domestic and international mass advertising programs and marketing communications campaigns.
- Oversee campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve product goals.
- Identified strategic approach, partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
- Managed external & internal agencies and creative partners.
- Created and written appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, media plans and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research, and analysis.
- Maintained client relations, managing department staff and assuring the attainment of department goals.
- Developed a sales team including sales strategies and lead generation for selling advertising space.
Advertising Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of proven sales and marketing, sales management and sales training experience and includes all aspects of multiple department day-to-day oversight,.
Skills : Video Editing, Photography.
- Managed a team of 11 whose goals were developing and managing advertising accounts in West Michigan and engaging c-level corporate executives to establish new accounts and up-sell existing accounts.
- Led an 11 person multi-disciplined team with primary objectives for new revenue generation, revenue maintaining, client relations strategic direction and project management.
- Tapped new markets, expanding digital technology.
- Identified and implemented marketing strategies and strategic goals to create interactive marketing solutions utilizing state of the art technologies and oversaw the development of custom digital marketing services to achieve clients' objectives.
- Initiated 3 new product lines that increased company revenue by 10%.
- Assisted in a 5% reduction of labor costs through better selection and training of staff.
- Built relations and made high-level presentations to c-level corporate executives establishing new accounts and up-selling accounts.
Assist. Advertising Manager Resume
Objective : Collaborate with the marketing team to evangelize your sales line through creation and distribution of a wide variety of advertising, including but not limited to brochures, datasheets, web and other channels.
Skills : Marketing Planning , Creative Thinking.
- Contributed and executed strategy for advertising campaigns based on PG&E's current business objectives and customer insights.
- Managed the development of advertising creative and oversee the strategic creative briefs.
- Managed branded communications to ensure that advertising reinforces brand reputation and positioning.
- Oversaw multiple general and multicultural advertising agencies in creative development and implementation of multiple print ads, radio, outdoor, TV, e-commerce, digital, social media and non-traditional advertising and media buys.
- Created, integrates and execute traditional and non-traditional advertising communication campaigns within ambitious timelines by managing multiple internal parties and outside agencies to ensure collaboration and timely delivery of all tactics while remaining under budget.
- Developed valuable insights to our customer's behaviors from research, brand health tracking surveys, focus groups and provide strategic input.
Oversaw all online projects, creative development and production of advertising materials and procedures.
Associate Advertising Manager Resume
Headline : Drive seminars, webinars, and tradeshow presentations to feature messaging which appeals to a broad customer base and differentiates your sales line from competitor offerings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Managed Sales and Design for a weekly newspaper.
- Consulted new and contract businesses in display advertising.
- Responsible for logging in display ads, legal notices and classified ads for calculating newspaper size and layout designs.
- Worked closely with large corporations in making arrangements for contract advertising.
- Supervised skills for the advertising/sales department.
- Created new layout designs to enhance our special sections.
- Scanned pictures for ads and news articles.
Lead Advertising Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible for the strategic market and product development activities of the specified sales line, along with advertising and promotions.
Skills : Marketing, Operations Management.
- Inspected layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Planned and prepared advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Gathered and organized information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Directed, motivated, and monitored the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
- Conferred with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Coordinated activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Prepared budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
Advertising Manager Resume
Objective : To experiment, build, fail fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game changing advertising technology innovations.
Skills : Advertising, Photoshop.
- Developed marketing programs and advertising campaigns (television, radio, print, social media) at the local level increasing Farmers Insurance recognition and unaided consideration.
- Program manager over Occupational Affinity Discounts and Business Owner Sales Strategy (BOSS) acquisition and retention efforts.
- Oversaw the Farmer's brand management CSRs, responsible for maintaining the Farmers brand standards in regional and hyper-local agent marketing.
- Managed the use of the Farmers trademark by outside vendors through the creation and management of Farmerslicense.com.
- Developed the creative elements for the digital online strategy for local agent marketing efforts.
- Created content that can help market the farmer's brand through SEO, SEM, and online content advertising.
- Managed relationships with advertising agencies and media vendors.
Bachelor Of Arts