Summary : 20+ years of experience as a Millwright. Focused plant operations leader, committed to the company's core values. Seeking to obtain a position utilizing my skills and knowledge in all aspects of building maintenance and manufacturing.
Skills : Computer, Welding, Fabrication, Leadership, Communication, Customer Relations, Detail Oriented, Hiring, Inventory Management, Management, Networking, Sales, Training, Team Player, and Team Building.
- Starting machines and observing mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Inspecting or testing damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Lubricating or applying adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment, according to specified procedures.
- Installing, replacing, or changing machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Reading work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Setting up and operating machines, and adjust controls to regulate operations.
- Collaborating with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
Millwright Mechanic Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Millwright. Seeking an opening as a Millwright Apprentice in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with the company and become a valued member of your team.
Skills : Welding, Forklift Operator, Crane Operator, Iron Fitter, Safety, Data Entry, Windows, Sales, Training, Customer Service, and Automotive.
- Replace defective parts of the machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Connect power unit to machines or steam piping to equipment, and test unit to evaluate its mechanical operation repair and lubricate machines and equipment.
- Insert shims, adjust the tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Attach moving parts and subassemblies to basic assembly unit, using hand tools and power tools.
- Dismantle machinery and equipment for shipment to the installation site, usually performing installation and maintenance work as part of a team.
- Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
Certified Millwright Resume
Summary : 15 years of experience as a Millwright. Certified Millwright Journeyman with proven leadership, organizational, and conflict resolution skills. An analytical problem solver with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Skills : Management, Typing, Programming, Logistics, Welding, Data Entry, Windows, Sales, Training, Customer Service, Automotive, Millwright, Machine Operator, and Forklift Operator.
- Interpreted instructions, specifications, blueprints, and other technical information.
- Positioned, aligned, and secured parts and assemblies using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Fabricated and welded components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Aligned equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Assembled and installed gear drives, pumps, cylinders, and rollers using hand tools and power tools.
- Signaled crane operators to lower basic assembly units to bedplate, and align unit to the centerline.
- Replaced defective parts of machines or adjusted clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Moved machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Operated heavy machinery and equipment including 60 ton overhead cranes, forklifts, skid steers, mobile cranes, the man reaches, and elevators.
Millwright (Temp) Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Millwright. Looking to obtain a full-time position as a Millwright where I can utilize my knowledge and skills and help contribute to the efficient operations of the company.
Skills : Millwright, Machine Operator, Forklift Operator, Self-Motivated, Computer, Detail Oriented, Detail Oriented, Excel, Windows, Word Processing, and Customer Service.
- Read blueprints and schematic drawing to determine work procedures.
- Install, repair and maintain equipment such as installation and maintenance of motors and pumps in various sizes up to 20 tons of weight.
- Move, assembles and install machinery and equipment such as shafting, precision bearings, gearboxes, motors, and mechanical clutches.
- Commission automation equipment and other machinery using rigging, welding, machining, and other trade required procedures.
- Troubleshooting equipment to reduce industrial downtime and work with other tradespersons to determine causes and recommend solution routes.
- Daily preventative maintenance, fabrication, install new machinery, air and hydraulic lines, remove with overhead crane and install 8ft.
- Work as a team or individually to keep mill safely up and running with as little down time as possible.
- Aligned machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Millwright. Detail oriented, multi-tasking, excellent communication skills, work well alone or in a group setting, known for finishing assignments on time, punctual, reliable, will go the extra mile to get the job done. Customer satisfaction is my top priority.
Skills : Rigging And Signalling, Forklift Operator, CNC Operator, Aerial Lift Operator, Fall Protection, Hytorq Bolting, Customer Service, Heavy Equipment Operator, and Steam Turbine Overhaul.
- Milling of slotter, form, and full form, broach tools in preparation for final grinding and sharpening.
- Pulling pitch for tooth placement and land size according to print specs.
- Milling holds down area on tools ensuring the proper degree of angle and side of the tool.
- Milling of top taper to specific tools, ensuring proper depth and length of cut.
- Break webs between teeth when needed to ensure the width of the web, to avoid cracking at heat treat.
- Cut steel to length, grind ends, and stamp ends with code in preparation for horizontal milling of tool form.
- Check height and width of steel after wet grind against print before any milling to ensure correctly done.
- Pneumatic troubleshooting and skilled installment of conveyors with pneumatic lift tables.
- Replaced defective parts of the machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
Millwright Foreman Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Millwright. Good team member, good communication skills, always on time, good practices and knowledge on safety.
Skills : Robotic Welding, Mig, Tig, Stick Welding, Overhead Crane Operations, Forklift Operator, Multiple Power Tools, and Construction Background.
- Pre & finale alignments using rim and face indicators and laser alignments on motors to pumps.
- Aligning and centering drive and tail rollers on conveyors sweating and installing hubs ball bearing in bearing housing on shafts for drive rollers.
- Mounting, installing and aligning sliding bearing mounts for screw takeup on conveyors.
- Teaching and showing apprentices the rules and safety procedures on being a millwright.
- Operating or tend automatic stacking, loading, packaging, or cutting machines.
- Processing and preparing documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Conducting safety training and education programs, and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Millwright. Seeking to obtain a position related to my acquired skills by utilizing past experiences with opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Hard Worker, Self-Motivated, Computer, Detail Oriented, Detail Oriented, Excel, Windows, Word Processing, Customer Service, Hand Tools, and Mechanically Inclined.
Replaced defective parts of machine or adjusted clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Assist drill operators in the operation of a truck-mounted top-head drive drill rigs for the purpose of obtaining a variety of subsurface data as related to ongoing scientific investigations.
- Setting up equipment, making proper hose connections, mixing and maintaining mud systems, preparing equipment for sampling or coring, and maintaining necessary water levels in the water truck.
- Assist driller in tripping drill rods in and out of the borehole, removing drill cuttings from the immediate area of the drill hole.
- Maintain in-plant rotating and mechanical equipment to design specification including pumps, compressors, centrifuges, blowers, and gearboxes.
- Completed teardown of existing structures and prepared for new construction.
- Worked in the shop and on-site installing and fabricating different types of production line machinery.
Sr. Millwright Resume
Summary : Journeyman level, multi-skilled Maintenance Mechanic /Millwright with over 18 years experience in preventative maintenance and repair of heavy industrial, food, and pharmaceutical process and manufacturing equipment and building systems with demonstrated skills in many maintenance disciplines.
Skills : Machine Installation and Repair, Electrical Troubleshooting, Pump Technology, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, HVAC, Pipefitting, Carpentry, Welding, and Metal Fabrication.
- Precision installation and repair of manufacturing equipment including CNC automated milling machine lines, assembly and utility lines, robotic welders and positioners.
- Completed rebuild of one cabinet and two "Wheelabrator" shot-blast units, and remedied "shot leakage" problems normally associated with this type of equipment.
- Brought multiple assembly line installations " in house" achieving substantial savings to the company in contractor costs.
- Installed and maintained overhead cranes and hoists, including all safety checks.
- Certified mobile crane and machine-moving equipment operator up to 60-ton capacity.
- Safely operated many types of construction equipment including concrete core and mag-base drills, pipe benders, welders, oxy-acetylene torch, forklifts, and high-lifts.
- Designed and fabricated safety guards for machinery and area personal protection.
- Worked with engineering, management, and other crafts to accomplish safe and on-time turnaround and re-start.
Shift Millwright Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Millwright. My objective is to obtain a position that is both challenging and rewarding. My hope is that I can achieve personal growth, as well as, become a valued asset to your company.
Skills : Fabrication, Equipment Operation, Loading and Rigging Of Equipment, Moblie Crane Operation And Signaling, Rail Car Switching, and Movement, Locating Of Utilities, Pipe Laying, Pipe Fitting, Pipe Fusing, Pipe Cleaning, and Pressure Testing, Directional Boring, and Welding.
- Responsible for rigging, unloading or removing, transporting, resetting or loading, and leveling heavy machinery and jibs inside a factory setting.
- Responsible for running air, coolant and water lines to these machines.
- Fabricating guardrails, diamond plate decks for the machines, metal pans for machines, fan poles, fan necks, tool holders, fixtures, tables, caps, nylon table tops and various other peace that our customer might need.
- Installing heaters, large parts racks, demo work, pipe insulation, channel removal and installation, floor block work and industrial painting.
- Aligning machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Replacing defective parts of the machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Positioning steel beams to support bedplates of machines and equipment, using blueprints and schematic drawings, to determine work procedures.
- Using various hand tools and power tools for installation and fabrication.
- Establishing zero reference points on workpieces, such as at the intersections of two edges or over hole locations.
- Selecting and setting cutting speeds, feed rates, depths of cuts, and cutting tools, according to machining instructions or knowledge of metal properties.
Millwright Foreman Resume
Summary : A multi-craft Millwright, with 20+ years of experience in this career path, 15 of those years as an NCCER certified Millwright. Career has been involved in ensuring the reliable operation of equipment and Provide value to my field by reducing overhead costs and equipment downtime.
Skills : Welding, Industrial Maintainance, Pipe Fitting, and Plumbing, General Light To Medium Light Construction, Heavy Construction New Build and Remodel, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, and Repair.
- Performing preventative predictive maintenance (PDMS) on all manufacturing equipment.
- Assembling machinery of a unit and ensuring the proper functioning of them.
- Obtaining feedback from the production department regarding the functioning of the machinery.
- Complying with all safety measures outlined by the company for all work processes.
- Performing precision alignment on equipment using lasers and dial indicators.
- Responsible for equipment PMS scheduling job times and crew availability, safety for handling and disposal of used oil, laser alignment for annual PMS, employee time-card/shift computer data input and approvals.
- Attaching moving parts and subassemblies to basic assembly unit, using hand tools and power tools.