Swim Coach Resume
Objective : The Swimming Coach's responsibilities include analyzing swim techniques and determining skill levels, developing individualized swimming programs.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Social Media, Typing.
- Assisted in coaching team of over swimmers aged, who were divided into age groups according to age.
- Received special instruction from each of the four coaches; Helped with set up, and clean up, of weekly swim meets.
- Placed them in particular events; Taught private and group swim lessons.
- Helped all swimmers from those at the beginning level to those who wanted to perfect their stroke.
- Asked the return the following summer, but was unable because of a study abroad opportunity.
- Swim tests to accurately determine each swimmer's ability and many of them were unable to swim an entire length.
- Swimmers who had struggled at the beginning, able to successfully, without stopping, swim to the other side.
Bachelor Of Arts
Swim Coach I Resume
Objective : Excellent track record of achieving exceptional results in all pool aquatics and in the resort industry working as a director.
Skills : Coaching, Teaching Lessons.
- Ensured each child made it to their lane successfully.
- Helped pack up all the electrical equipment used for the touchpads.
- Coached multiple children and helped them gain proficiency in all strokes.
- A few swimmers went on to make finals at the Private Club League Championship Meet.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people of all ages as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- Coached outside of the pool with children ages.
- Assisted in practices twice daily with the swimmers
Swim Coach III Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity of a medical assistant position where can continue to develop and enhance hands-on skills and knowledge in the medical field.
Skills : MS-Word, Coaching Skills.
- Excellence Blue Wave Swim Team program of swimmers ranging in age from alienated into eight training groups.
- Managed the team performance of five competitive levels of the swim team with direct responsibility for the highest Senior National team level.
- Supervised and assisted Blue Wave Coaching Staff of five part-time coaches.
- Provided and promoted leadership, positive relationships to support the assistant coaches, administrative personnel, and
- Organized and retained supportive parent Brandon Blue Wave Boosters Club.
- Responsible for team recruitment, retention, evaluation, and curriculum.
- Effectively manage all aspects of a team's participation in national, state, and local short-course and long-course competitions.
Sr. Swim Coach Resume
Summary : Educating swimmers on various techniques and styles, and overseeing training. This includes coaching in youth swimming, competitive swimming, and coach development. The Swim Coach also works closely with both the coaches and the swim team to ensure that all elements of the program are running smoothly.
Skills : Customer Service, Mathematics, Phone Etiquette.
- Coached large groups of kids ranging from ages four to eighteen.
- Taught correct technique for each stroke, created swim workouts for older kids, worked as a team with the other coaches.
- Relationship with the parents of swimmers to make sure they knew they could trust as a coach to their child.
- Apparent at our end of season banquet when a few of the kids made cards and drew pictures for their favorite coaches.
- Some swimmers and their parents are still in contact with to this day because of the strong relationships that were formed.
- Planned, prepared and timed swimming sets. Skills Used People skills, patience, leadership, organization, sportsmanship.
- Volunteered within Aquatics Department, swim team members and parents.
Swim Coach II Resume
Headline : To make a difference in the lives of students while teaching Health & Physical Education Educational Preparation. Recruit new talent and prepare swimmers for meets.
Skills : Ms-Office, Great Communication Skills, Team Player.
- Examined injured persons and administer first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, if necessary, using training and medical supplies.
- Instructed participants in swimming and provide safety precaution information.
- Monitored swimming areas Contact emergency medical personnel in case of serious injury.
- Rescued distressed persons, using rescue techniques and equipment.
- Provided training, direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for competitive events.
- Planned, organized and conducted practice sessions. Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Planned and direct physical conditioning that will enable athletes to achieve maximum performance.
Swim Coach/Representative Resume
Summary : To acquire the position of preschool teacher and extend knowledge and skills in teaching. Excellent Ability to demonstrate and teach children Highly efficient in managing crisis.
Skills : Management, Hard Working.
- Conducted and coordinated competitive swimming events in the Greater Richmond Aquatic League, to include meet-lineup.
- Demonstrated the proper use of equipment to enhance the performance of the swimmers.
- Observed swimmers to find and correct faults and provided feedback on performance.
- Conducted practice sessions with team members to identify strengths, enhance skills, and identify weaknesses.
- Prepared members for competitions and ensure all swimmers follow safety rules and regulations.
- Promoted and incorporated sportsmanship, competitiveness, and team spirit.
- Performed duties as a lifeguard and ensured compliance with safety measures, and handled emergency situations promptly.
Swim Coach/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Community Health enthusiast with special interest in personal nutrition, health, and fitness. Offer previous community experience as well as good communication and written skills.
Skills : Human Resources, Coaching Skills.
- Created a fun and inviting learning environment to ensure a positive member experience.
- Built strong relationships with participants and continually challenges them to the next level.
- Greeted acknowledges, engages and interacts with members at all times.
- Created an educational, safe and inviting experience for all participants.
- Initiated to develop and maintain positive relationships with participants.
- Responded to member questions regarding Life Time's programs, policies, and procedures.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to member questions, comments, and concerns Deliver comments from the parents and swimmers to the Head Coach.
Associate Swim Coach Resume
Headline : Developing individualized swimming programs, educating swimmers on various techniques and styles, and overseeing training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training Skills.
- Programmed Development in the physical, social, learning, and emotional skills of the young students.
- Maintained a safe and secure environment for young students.
- Demonstrates and explains skills before having the student perform them.
- Created a unique experience for each guest by using Tommy Bahama's Paradise moto.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Leads and coaches young swimmers in swimming.
- Trained swimmers in the proper use of competitive swimming techniques.
Asst. Swim Coach Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, highly passionate, service professional with over three years of food and beverage experience in casual and fine dining establishments. Creative and energetic team player or team leader.
Skills : Customer Service, Coaching.
- Worked with children of all ages on a competitive level in club swimming and as High School Head Coach.
- Worked with parents and colleagues on a daily basis with all the fundamentals of swimming.
- Data entry every week for swim meets and email communication with parents.
- State championship every year with our club team and high school team.
- Learned how to multitask two part-time jobs and work with mostly adults during the day and children in the evenings.
- Very strong people skills and used them at a very high level with this job.
- During this program, Along with patience and being a role model for others.
Lead Swim Coach Resume
Objective : To obtain an entry level position within a company who offers advancement opportunities. Train all members of the swim team in basic fitness training techniques as well as sport specific fitness training techniques (i.e., weightlifting).
Skills : Leadership, Training.
- Progressed the kids in the water and help save themselves if they were ever in a drowning situation.
- Developed and implemented a swim program for advanced swimmers.
- Worked with all levels of swim programs as needed.
- Prepared swimmers for the swim meet.
- Able to learn coaching skills and how to communicate those skills to the athletes.
- Members of the Cardinal Swim Club and other volunteers provide lessons for these kids.
- Assisted in the visual display of merchandise.
Swim Coach Resume
Objective : Swim Coach is responsible for the recruitment, training and development of swim teams in the host country. This includes developing a plan for the successful implementation of competitive swimming programs for all age groups.
Skills : Coaching Skills, Social media.
- Helped develop each participant's physical and psychological fitness.
- Communicated effectively with parents and Boosters.
- Adhered strictly to rules and regulations of the activities department and the district.
- Fostered a culture of good sportsmanship, cooperation, and responsibility.
- Motivated and encouraged student-athletes to do their best during practices and games.
- Developed techniques used for different age groups during Private Lesson Sessions.
- Maintained good communication between co-workers, parents, and swimmers.