Swim Coach Resume
Objective : The Swimming Coach's responsibilities include analyzing swim techniques and determining skill levels, developing individualized swimming programs.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Social Media, Typing.
- Assisted in coaching team of over swimmers aged, who were divided into age groups according to age.
- Received special instruction from each of the four coaches; Helped with set up, and clean up, of weekly swim meets.
- Placed them in particular events; Taught private and group swim lessons.
- Helped all swimmers from those at the beginning level to those who wanted to perfect their stroke.
- Asked the return the following summer, but was unable because of a study abroad opportunity.
- Swim tests to accurately determine each swimmer's ability and many of them were unable to swim an entire length.
- Swimmers who had struggled at the beginning, able to successfully, without stopping, swim to the other side.
Bachelor Of Arts
Swim Coach I Resume
Objective : Excellent track record of achieving exceptional results in all pool aquatics and in the resort industry working as a director.
Skills : Coaching, Teaching Lessons.
- Ensured each child made it to their lane successfully.
- Helped pack up all the electrical equipment used for the touchpads.
- Coached multiple children and helped them gain proficiency in all strokes.
- A few swimmers went on to make finals at the Private Club League Championship Meet.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people of all ages as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- Coached outside of the pool with children ages.
- Assisted in practices twice daily with the swimmers
Swim Coach III Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity of a medical assistant position where can continue to develop and enhance hands-on skills and knowledge in the medical field.
Skills : MS-Word, Coaching Skills.
- Excellence Blue Wave Swim Team program of swimmers ranging in age from alienated into eight training groups.
- Managed the team performance of five competitive levels of the swim team with direct responsibility for the highest Senior National team level.
- Supervised and assisted Blue Wave Coaching Staff of five part-time coaches.
- Provided and promoted leadership, positive relationships to support the assistant coaches, administrative personnel, and
- Organized and retained supportive parent Brandon Blue Wave Boosters Club.
- Responsible for team recruitment, retention, evaluation, and curriculum.
- Effectively manage all aspects of a team's participation in national, state, and local short-course and long-course competitions.
Sr. Swim Coach Resume
Summary : Educating swimmers on various techniques and styles, and overseeing training.
Skills : Customer Service, Mathematics, Phone Etiquette.
- Coached large groups of kids ranging from ages four to eighteen.
- Taught correct technique for each stroke, created swim workouts for older kids, worked as a team with the other coaches.
- Relationship with the parents of swimmers to make sure they knew they could trust as a coach to their child.
- Apparent at our end of season banquet when a few of the kids made cards and drew pictures for their favorite coaches.
- Some swimmers and their parents are still in contact with to this day because of the strong relationships that were formed.
- Planned, prepared and timed swimming sets. Skills Used People skills, patience, leadership, organization, sportsmanship.
- Volunteered within Aquatics Department, swim team members and parents.
Swim Coach II Resume
Headline : To make a difference in the lives of students while teaching Health & Physical Education Educational Preparation. Recruit new talent and prepare swimmers for meets.
Skills : Ms-Office, Great Communication Skills, Team Player.
- Examined injured persons and administer first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, if necessary, using training and medical supplies.
- Instructed participants in swimming and provide safety precaution information.
- Monitored swimming areas Contact emergency medical personnel in case of serious injury.
- Rescued distressed persons, using rescue techniques and equipment.
- Provided training, direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for competitive events.
- Planned, organized and conducted practice sessions. Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Planned and direct physical conditioning that will enable athletes to achieve maximum performance.
Swim Coach/Representative Resume
Summary : To acquire the position of preschool teacher and extend knowledge and skills in teaching. Excellent Ability to demonstrate and teach children Highly efficient in managing crisis.
Skills : Management, Hard Working.
- Conducted and coordinated competitive swimming events in the Greater Richmond Aquatic League, to include meet-lineup.
- Demonstrated the proper use of equipment to enhance the performance of the swimmers.
- Observed swimmers to find and correct faults and provided feedback on performance.
- Conducted practice sessions with team members to identify strengths, enhance skills, and identify weaknesses.
- Prepared members for competitions and ensure all swimmers follow safety rules and regulations.
- Promoted and incorporated sportsmanship, competitiveness, and team spirit.
- Performed duties as a lifeguard and ensured compliance with safety measures, and handled emergency situations promptly.
Swim Coach/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Community Health enthusiast with special interest in personal nutrition, health, and fitness. Offer previous community experience as well as good communication and written skills.
Skills : Human Resources, Coaching Skills.
- Created a fun and inviting learning environment to ensure a positive member experience.
- Built strong relationships with participants and continually challenges them to the next level.
- Greeted acknowledges, engages and interacts with members at all times.
- Created an educational, safe and inviting experience for all participants.
- Initiated to develop and maintain positive relationships with participants.
- Responded to member questions regarding Life Time's programs, policies, and procedures.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to member questions, comments, and concerns Deliver comments from the parents and swimmers to the Head Coach.
Associate Swim Coach Resume
Headline : Developing individualized swimming programs, educating swimmers on various techniques and styles, and overseeing training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training Skills.
- Programmed Development in the physical, social, learning, and emotional skills of the young students.
- Maintained a safe and secure environment for young students.
- Demonstrates and explains skills before having the student perform them.
- Created a unique experience for each guest by using Tommy Bahama's Paradise moto.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Leads and coaches young swimmers in swimming.
- Trained swimmers in the proper use of competitive swimming techniques.
Asst. Swim Coach Resume
Objective : Self-motivated, highly passionate, service professional with over three years of food and beverage experience in casual and fine dining establishments. Creative and energetic team player or team leader.
Skills : Customer Service, Coaching.
- Worked with children of all ages on a competitive level in club swimming and as High School Head Coach.
- Worked with parents and colleagues on a daily basis with all the fundamentals of swimming.
- Data entry every week for swim meets and email communication with parents.
- State championship every year with our club team and high school team.
- Learned how to multitask two part-time jobs and work with mostly adults during the day and children in the evenings.
- Very strong people skills and used them at a very high level with this job.
- During this program, Along with patience and being a role model for others.
Lead Swim Coach Resume
Objective : To obtain an entry level position within a company who offers advancement opportunities.
Skills : Leadership, Training.
- Progressed the kids in the water and help save themselves if they were ever in a drowning situation.
- Developed and implemented a swim program for advanced swimmers.
- Worked with all levels of swim programs as needed.
- Prepared swimmers for the swim meet.
- Able to learn coaching skills and how to communicate those skills to the athletes.
- Members of the Cardinal Swim Club and other volunteers provide lessons for these kids.
- Assisted in the visual display of merchandise.
Swim Coach Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused individual who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals.
Skills : Coaching Skills, Social media.
- Helped develop each participant's physical and psychological fitness.
- Communicated effectively with parents and Boosters.
- Adhered strictly to rules and regulations of the activities department and the district.
- Fostered a culture of good sportsmanship, cooperation, and responsibility.
- Motivated and encouraged student-athletes to do their best during practices and games.
- Developed techniques used for different age groups during Private Lesson Sessions.
- Maintained good communication between co-workers, parents, and swimmers.