Water Technician Resume
Headline : Construction experience as a scaffold builder, goal is to use the skills and knowledge from the WCJC Process Technology program to become a process operator.
Skills : Xactimate, MS-Excel.
- Performed maintenance on all electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic equipment associated with cooling towers and wastewater equipment used in producing steel.
- Operated special equipment and performed maintenance on Allen Bradley PLC-5, Robicon Drives, ABB Drives, Natural Gas Pumps, and Fire Pumps.
- Responsible for maintaining calibration on the level transmitter, pressure switch, flow transmitter, temperature transmitter.
- Instrumentaled in setting up a Preventive Maintenance Program, and other types of monitoring equipment.
- Monitored and operated MMI's that are interfaced to the PLC-5's using the Wonder Ware and RS View software.
- Controlled the operations of the water system used in the mill, Also used stain kill to remove odor from damaged materials, restore affected area.
- Performed inspections on fire risers associated with cooling towers.
Associate In Science
Water Technician II Resume
Headline : Seeking an entry level position in engineering to utilize skills and abilities in the field of Land Surveying, to apply work ethic and education, to improve the company's operation and success.
Skills : Sales, Technical Skills.
- Responsible for restoring residential and commercial buildings damaged by water, fire, mold and other disasters.
- Daily operates various tools and machinery to complete renovation. Serves as a lead in the absence of the crew supervisor.
- Estimates and propose estimates to Insurance agents and adjusters for water, smoke and fire damage.
- Provides first-hand relief to disaster claims. Gut houses far take out drywall, baseboards, insulation.
- Provides in-home sales presentations testing the quality of water in the home Demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
- Informs customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, financial options, and other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Performes a small amount of welding and cutting when required.
Water Technician I Resume
Objective : Experienced Material Handler or Forklift Operator seeking full time employment. Ability Summary Forklift Operator Material Handler Routinely lift up to 75 lbs Quick Learner, Team Player Use of hand and power tools Valid.
Skills : Light plumbing, Water testing, Installation of water softeners.
- Assisted in the preparation, development, and presentation of educational programs, printed brochures and displays used at citywide public events.
- Helped present water mascot programs to school children, regional issues and new technology.
- Assisted department staff by conducting other educational presentations for all age groups to inform the public of water conservation programs.
- Assisted the implementation on a variety of conservation rebates and incentive programs.
- Conducted indoor and outdoor audits to assist in developing water conservation plans for customers.
- Assisted in enforcing the water conservation ordinance. Involves: Patrol and respond to customer complaints.
- Communicated with Municipal Court staff on citations issued and violators.
Jr. Water Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking for a responsible position that will utilize knowledge, skills and abilities while providing for growth.
Skills : Safety Officer, Driver, Ware houseman.
- Responsible to operate Reverse Osmosis Water Purifying Unit (ROWPU).
- Conducted Daily Water Testing as a mandatory report for Daily Log Report.
- Maintened of all materials in using for the operation of ROWPU. Attending transmission of incoming and outgoing calls over the radio unit.
- Responsible for loading of Potable, Non-Potable and Brine Water for each designated Truck.
- Installed water lines and sewer lines; disconnected service lines; installed and removed fire hydrants; installed and repaired valves.
- Operated specialized equipment, such as dump truck, backhoe, and front-end loader.
- Performed various maintenance activities around the water treatment facility. Certification and possess Colorado water treatment class D certification.
Water Technician/Analyst Resume
Headline : Extremely ambitious looking to make the most of any opportunity. Trying to improve in any way that can to reach the highest point in any career. Catch on to thing quickly and can do anything with proper training.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Communication Skills.
- Extracted water in flooded structures, handle fire clean-ups, crime scene clean up.
- Worked with a crew and do the necessary demo of wet effected areas from drywall to ceilings to all types of floor and appliance removal.
- Placed drying equipment and monitor the structures on a daily to make sure the drying process is going well.
- Helped people from all aspects of life in different situations.
- Helped them get back to living a normal life. Skills Used Moisture reading equipment, take atmospheric readings.
- Dealed with different insurance adjusters on a daily to keep them updated on current issues with affected structures.
- Drived company vehicles and operate truck mounts (extraction unit).
Water Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : Experience working with Water Works Department and have knowledge of proper water works plumbing methods and techniques; working knowledge of light and some heavy equipment.
Skills : Customer Service, Public Speaking, Computer Proficiency.
- Asked clarifying questions to residents surrounding the claim.
- Drived a box truck loaded with drying equipment. Skills Used Calculated and recorded information regarding the drying process.
- Lifted heavy furniture and equipment on a daily basis.
- Organized box trucks, warehouses, and equipment bays for efficiency.
- Assisted with the installation of water and sewer lines for commercial and some residential projects.
- Assisted in the installation and repair of fire hydrants, E-1 pumps, manholes, storm drains, meter boxes, and all other underground water and sewer utility projects.
- Operated machinery on occasion and light mechanic work on machinery.
Water Technician/Co-ordinator Resume
Objective : Motivated and eager to further career by finding a job where can learn as well contribute to the work environment of employer by using the skills that already have. Ability Summary Solid experience.
Skills : Computer Skills, Customer Service, Construction.
- Operates light and heavy equipment on a limited basis as assigned. Assists in the operation of the valve truck.
- Installs water lines and sewer lines; disconnects service lines; installs and removes fire hydrants; installs and repairs valves.
- Maps and diagrams water locations; logs jobs completed.
- Patches streets; digs holes and pours cement; lays pipe; cuts weeds; builds fences and participates in snow removal activities.
- Traines to operate specialized equipment, such as dump truck, backhoe, front-end loader; snow plow, and bobcat.
- Requires to haul sand, road base, gravel, trench spoils and general debris to and from locations within and without the city limits.
- Washes windows, mop cafeteria, power wash maintenance trucks and buses, and clean lockers and paint them.
Lead Water Technician Resume
Headline : Experienced professional seeks position with a company that appreciates hard work, integrity and leadership. Work in a team environment for a company where creativity, education, continuous growth.
Skills : Aggressive driver course, Communication Skills.
- Read and recorded various meter and gauge displays while commuting to and from water wells.
- Tested the water for proper chlorine levels while maintaining the correct pressure and output from water well.
- Assisted in the competition of underground boring to provide new water service for customers.
- Layed and repairing water lines as needed. Clean water damage in buildings.
- Assembled and disassembled water meters and pressure regulators.
- Provided the best service for the customer as possible.
- Monitored water levels, set up pipelines and water pumps a week.
Associate Water Technician Resume
Headline : Honorable service in the Army as a Petroleum Supply Specialist. Experienced in operating large vehicles and trucks. Skilled in a wide variety of pipe lines and pipe systems.
Skills : Working In A Warehouse, Delivery Service.
- Renovated properties after they have received damage from water, fire, and smoke.
- Coordinated with insurance adjusters, as well as the property owners on the renovation.
- Met with the property owner to go over and sign a Service Master's contract agreement.
- Coordinated and scheduled jobs with property owners as well as fellow employees. Hire temp employee's to help out with large jobs.
- Supervised anywhere from employees on a job site at one time.
- Coordinated a cross country trip to help out with a number of different hurricanes.
- Impacted on a lot of homeowner's lives' when working with Paul Davis Restoration.
Asst. Water Technician Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging position as a Technician that will enable to utilize mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic skills. Looking for an organization that will provide with the opportunity.
Skills : Fiber Optic, Electrical, Welding.
- Pumped maintenance including, but not limited to, replacing wetted components, automation valves, and electrical VFDs.
- Installed, programed and calibrated various system instruments (H-Tech Ro sys.pentex, etc).
- Benched test and qualify instrumentation before installation.
- Facilitated control interface with customer control systems.
- Performed quality control analysis of instrumentation. Install and connect motor-driven water/booster metering pumps.
- Basically came to the rescue when homeowners were in desperate need of help.
- Gained experience in many areas of the restoration process. Cleaning, constructing areas of houses, and many more.