Engineering Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking the opportunity to interview for posted Engineering Coordinator/Administrative Assistant position.Self-motivated and flexible Executive Assistant with a proven record of accomplishment in the areas of accounting, customer relations, and general office operations seeking a progressive organization where can demonstrate strong initiative, organizational abilities, and computer skills to boost efficiency within the workplace.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Treated locally at the Stanton Water Treatment Plant located in Wilmington Delaware and pumped throughout the water distribution system in New Castle County, Delaware and Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- Prepared and organized of Company's new business process and procedures for new construction main extension projects.
- Responsible for the implementation of all business processes from preliminary inquiries throughout final acceptance and transfer of ownership for all projects.
- Prepared quarterly Capital Expenditure reports to efficiently track and monitor targeted budget expenses vs.expenditures to-date for Administration, Accounting, Production, Transmission & Distribution, Customer Service and Field Service projects.
- Prepared monthly Capital Expenditure Forecast reports.
- Assisted in historical data collection, preparation and assemblage of the annual Capital Budget.
- Effectively communicated business processes and promoting positive public/customer relations with property owners, contractors, consulting engineers and local, county, and state government agencies.
Sr. Engineering Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Actively seeking an Engineering Administrative Assistant position in an environment where will be able to make a positive contribution while experiencing personal growth.
Skills : MS Office, Communications, Research.
- Managed office and supported engineering manager, GM, and 13 professional staff in engineering, drill and blast, and geology.
- Revamped procedures and filing system.
- Maintained design/drawing archives from project inception.
- Organized, archived, and distributed external reports.
- Handled invoicing, POs, and change orders.
- Created project schedules.
- Hired during Arizona startup to bring much-needed office structure and ensure project deadlines were met.
- Assumed office management duties based on leadership skills and reputation for getting things done, leading to expanded role.
- Earned high scores on performance reviews each year consisting of frequently exceeds and far exceeds.
Jr. Engineering Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : To secure a Engineering Administrative Assistant position with an organization where can use technical knowledge, experience with management, administration, leadership, customer service, coordination, project management, and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Administrative Support, Customer Service.
- Assists the Engineer Analyst and Engineering Directors and VP with a wide variety of administrative and data analysis tasks.
- Assists in performing clerical duties; assist with consolidation and reporting of Engineering data.
- Acts as a liaison with employees, customers, and visitors.
- Assists in the completion of special assignments, projects, and other administrative duties as required.
- Tasks include scheduling and coordinating meetings, assuring proper supplies and equipment are available, and reporting and tracking information for management level employees.
- Reviews and answers correspondence; coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports; perform duties such as data input, scheduling and opening/distributing mail.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for domestic and international travel, including researching workable flight arrangements, accommodations, rental transportation, and arranging itineraries.
- Gathers and assembles documentation for expense reporting, including creating and submitting reports.
Engineering Administrative Assistant I Resume
Objective : Expertise in procurement of inventory with proven ability to increase service levels to customers, as well as increase turnover of inventory resulting in improved profits. Solid interpersonal, oral and written communications, liaison, and negotiation skills gained through experience in the industrial and construction industry.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Purchased and monitored tool crib / MRO stock consumables using SAP.
- Actively managed spare part ordering for all capital projects.
- Resolved issues over quantity and invoice discrepancies with suppliers.
- Proactively managed tool crib (stock items) in SAP system to set min./max.
- Resolved any & all issues arising with inventory/tool crib items.
- Possessed excellent problem solving skills.
- Initiated & managed control cycle counting procedures for inventory.
Engineering Administrative Assistant II Resume
Headline : Utilizing Engineering Administrative Assistant skill-sets to procure a administrative/clerical role in an administrative environment for the development of the organisation.
Skills : Warehouse, Mechanical / Electrical Assembly, Production Equipment.
- Updates Machine manuals in the database and created hard or DVD copies for customers.
- Assists Engineers as needed.
- Creates/updates drawings in AutoCAD/ Solid Works limited experience) Kept track of Engineers schedules and the scheduling of in-house training seminars.
- Takes care of travel arrangements for Engineers and outside customers.
- Enters data into computer for Production scheduling, and released work orders to manufacturing dept.
- Supplies Production lines with Documentation and Prints.
- Enters Purchase Order, ran overdue, and expedite reports on all PO's.
Engineering Administrative Assistant III Resume
Summary : Attain a responsible and challenging Engineering Administrative Assistant position where business skills would have valuable application.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Assists in developing and maintaining project documentation including drawings, specification, meeting minutes, transmittal, request for quotes, vendor submitting, comments, reviews and approvals, timelines and other project documentation.
- Prepares correspondence and other documents as requested.
- Prepares spreadsheets, graphs, charts and reports for distribution Maintain Engineering Dep.
- Prepares report or compilation of findings for professional staff.
- Gathers appropriate materials to respond to internal and external requests for information.
- Assists with mailings, courier service, and shipping and deliveries.
- Responsible for overseeing the Engineering Dep.Technical library.
Associate. Engineering Administrative Assistant Resume
Headline : Striving for excellence with high level of professionalism. Working closely with the admin team, will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to a director and engineering teams.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for assigning engineers to daily tasks and ensuring completion.
- Attended monthly downtown action meetings and report notes and findings.
- Gathered and submited monthly reports to Corporate Office for Hotel electrical, gas, water, recycle, and, waste usage.
- Kept accurate financial accounts for all areas of Engineering and collecting monthly invoices for payment to the Accounting Department.
- Used of Computer Systems to account for maintenance jobs completed around the Hotel.
- Responsible for getting outside contractors in the Hotel to complete necessary work.
- Built relationships with Vendors so that they would come complete work as soon as I called them.
- Inspected work of the contractors to ensure job quality.
- Escorted vendors/contractors through property gaining bids for jobs that needed accomplished in a time sensitive fashion.
Lead Engineering Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as Engineering Administrative Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Tracked cost and ensured all conditions of the contract were met.
- Assisted in attending pre-bid meetings or conference calls when requested by Principles and Project Managers.
- Assisted the Controller during the month end and year end closing procedures.
- Coordinated with Project Managers on billing confirmations.
- Assisted in performing job cost analysis and reporting.
- Handled confidential information.
- Coordinated with various staff for operational support activities of the unit; serve as a liaison between departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Operated desktop computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from dictation, verbal direction and from knowledge of policies of established departments/divisions; prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit and distribute agendas and minutes of numerous meetings.
- Facilitated organized record retrieval and access by maintaining filing system for accounts.
Engineering Administrative Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To contribute to the overall success of a progressive, growth-oriented company in the administrative-cost comtrol discipline that offers multi-faceted responsibilities, and opportunities for advancement. Fast learner and enjoy working in the financial field.
Skills : Management, Organizing
- Organized file system for all engineering documents.
- Maintained files for engineering department and main file rooms.
- Received all incoming documents for engineering department.
- Logged all new customer drawings into excel spreadsheet.
- Plotted all final drawings and Fed Ex to customer.
- Converted Micro-Station Drawings to DWG, PLT, PDF, AUTO-CAD AND TIFF Format.
- Retrieved and drawings from customers /vendors FTP Sites.
- Posted drawings on the customers FTP site as requested.
- Ordered and maintained office supplies, maintained the printers in the engineering dept.
Engineering Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Anticipate the needs of the team, taking initiative to complete task/projects and tackle problems independently as well as working collaboratively with other admins and engineers.
Skills : Handling correspondence, Creating presentations.
- Coordinates with maintenance department supervisory staff to establishing priorities for over 10,000 work requests per season.
- Dispatches maintenance personnel through radio system for emergency and priority work. Makes notation on work orders of Name of Tech Dispatched or through Electronic System functions.
- Prepares open work order reports for techs monthly. Keeps work order Tech boxes current with new printed work orders.
- Calculates labor and looks up parts costs to complete work orders.
- Responds to all questions from work order requestors. Updates work requests with Maintenance Tech remarks as needed.
- Works closely with Front Desk personnel at all locations, reports maintenance issues and time lines for room readiness.
- Generates work orders from MOD report daily and keeps maintenance and management personnel aware of out of service rooms.
- Assists with Asset tagging equipment and assets.