Lead Network Engineer Resume
Objective : An integral member of a team under an assumed role as an architect or lead network engineer. To work on projects that involve building datacenter infrastructures, modernizing and optimizing network environments or having the opportunity to work with next-generation and latest innovative enterprise technologies.
Skills : Program Management, Business Development, Capture Management, Network Management, Security.
- Refreshed VHC's core network, Radiology's core network, data center and remote sites using Cisco's Nexus 7K/5K/2K designs.
- Managed and administered VHC's entire main campus, customer offices, and remote sites.
- Maintained LAN/WAN, Data Center, and DR environments.
- Included but not limited to administering user accounts, password updates, code and firmware updates, life-cycle management, coordinating maintenance and vendor related outages, etc.
- Performed annual capital budgets and network requirements for the network department.
- Performed annual network hardware and SLA contract renewals.
- Performed reviews on vendor SOW and BOM submittals for network related items.
- Managed and trained network engineers.
Sr. Lead Network Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly organized and efficient in fast-paced multi-tasking environments; able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity, enthusiasm, and humor. Creative, resourceful, and flexible. Able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic. High-energy, confident professional with an infectious enthusiasm for technology.
Skills : Electronic Equipment Troubleshooting And Maintenance, Computer Equipment Installation, Configuration And Maintenance.
- Managed IT team of system administrators and desktop support level technicians.
- Distributed workload evenly across the team.
- Provided support for NBA Phoenix Suns basketball televised games hosted at the Indian Wells Tennis Gardens.
- Provided IT support for Desert Cardiology Center prior to Eisenhower Medical Group's buyout.
- Provided support for 200 servers and over 1500 workstations.
- Managed to schedule hardware lifecycle updates and patch release management.
- Provided support for 60 different client networks.
- Resolved any Level 2 tickets escalated from Level 1 support using the Autotask CRM ticketing system.
Lead Network Engineer/Analyst Resume
Objective : Familiarity with all aspects of TCP/IP protocol. Experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and upgrading Cisco IOS devices, including CUCM 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, VG's, ATA's, (UC500), and Catalyst Switches.
Skills : Networking, Cisco, Wireless, Switches.
- Managed network infrastructure and personnel management.
- Managed a team of nine System Administrators to ensure the reliability and availability of infrastructure systems.
- Interfaced with customer to understand and implement requirements.
- Ensured continuity of service to meet key metrics and Service Level Agreements.
- Conducted Retina and DISA Gold disk scans to ensure security and vulnerability assessment compliance.
- Verified and validated corrections and fixes are implemented on related systems to ensure compliance.
- Managed and performed upgrades to the system hardware and software components as required.
- Managed backups, install and tests hardware and software.
MS In Info Systems
Lead Network Engineer III Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Lead Network Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Cisco, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Visio, F5 LTM.
- Responsible for assigning tasks, providing guidance, managing project work as well as operational duties.
- Redesigned the Web Operations infrastructure to be able to efficiently support 1,000+ servers.
- Implemented double-layer security with Cisco PIX on the front channel and Checkpoint NG for the application and database segments.
- Migrated all firewalls to Cisco PIX.
- Introduced and implemented F5 Big-IP for creating server farms and load balancing.
- Migrated the existing Frame-Relay WAN to a 120 site MPLS Core with ATM to the edge.
- Implemented EIGRP as the internal routing protocol and BGP for the MPLS network.
Lead Network Engineer II Resume
Summary : An information technology professional seeking gainful employment. The candidate organization will need to offer and environment supportive of free thought. With two decades of experience in the field come to the profundity that the process of learning and creation of outstanding outcomes is what drives creativity.
Skills : Cisco, Avaya, F5, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Configurated and administrated of Windows R2 and Active Directory.
- Maintained and administrated the RegEd production SAAS infrastructure.
- Installed, configurated, and administrated of physical and virtual servers.
- Administrated and configurated of VMWare vSphere 5.5.
- Managed security solutions including Symantec Endpoint Protection and Sourcefire Firepower.
- Configurated and administrated the corporate LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Designed and implemented a cisco Meraki solution to provide connectivity for remote sites.
Associate In CIS
Lead Network Engineer I Resume
Summary : Detail oriented and experienced professional in many aspects in the IT field through experience in stateside and forward deployed environments as well as continuing education. Competent and conscientious about attention to detail with documentation and practical functions.
Skills : Electrical system testing and measurement, Electronic.
- Responsible for enterprise Wireless LAN (WLAN) by providing advanced design, implementation, and support of complex network components in a healthcare environment.
- Supervised and mentored 4 junior engineers.
- Ensured that hospital policies and procedures were followed by being a liaison to local hospital informatics and nursing staff.
- Provided guidance for projects, daily operations, disaster recovery and continuity of operations.
- Evaluated system-wide security controls in regard to established security criteria and draft recommendations for implementation for maximum privacy of patient information.
- Provided operational and assessment of enterprise networks by using products such as AirMagnet, Cisco WCS, Wireshark, and Aerohive monitor.
- Created enterprise standard configuration to produce secure reliable connectivity and critical network uptime.
- Replaced out of date and aged Cisco wireless LAN hardware with up-to-date Aerohive and Cisco hardware to minimize troubleshooting time and reduce downtime.
Lead Network Engineer/Technician Resume
Headline : Design, analysis, implementation, test, documentation, operational maintenance and quality assurance of major software/hardware systems tied into Network Integration. Designing and implementing application components in the areas of relational data exchange, graphical user interfaces, and inter-process and network communications.
Skills : Network Administration, System Administration, Network Security, Project Management, Vendor Management, Troubleshooting, Operating Systems, Linux, Management, Management.
- Analyzed the network architecture, data flow and mission plan to support systems under the supervision of PM Tactical Radios.
- Assisted in developing the radio mission plan to support Field-Based Risk Reduction activities (FBRR) and Network Integration Evaluations (NIE).
- Developed routing specs and network architecture to support the FBRR of the AN/PRC-155 HMS MANPACK and the Mid-tier Network Vehicular Radio (MNVR).
- Developed a detailed System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which improved the process and sub-processes used to develop and analyze the radio mission plan of 1,200 tactical radios.
- Coordinated and assisted in troubleshooting network connectivity efforts between the Validation Team, SUT/SUE vendor FSR's.
- Verified logical and physical configurations prior to participating in an operational test environment in an effort to assess compatibility, limitations, and constraints with currently fielded systems.
- Developed operational threads using Army C2 systems to pass data traffic through WIN-T, BFT2, and multiple RF waveforms.
- Responsible for designing intra-vehicle network diagrams, as a SPAWAR deliverable, providing a detailed representation of how integrated vehicles mesh with SUT/SUE systems.
Master Of Science
Lead Network Engineer/Administrator Resume
Objective : To aggressively and successfully manage Local and Wide Area Computer Network Departments and Staff to provide maintenance, troubleshooting and support for reliability and growth. Over 15+ years experience in IT Management, Network Administration and Network Engineering.
Skills : Networking, Security, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPN, Load Balancer, TCP/IP, Customer Service, Consulting, Architecture, Data Center Networking.
- Documented all security procedures and maintain change control management.
- Led engineer in a staff of 6 engineers providing 24/7 support of all data infrastructure.
- Maintained 120 remote routers 1750--7200 series, 25 local routers, 17 internal Catalyst switches 2900-6500 series, 8 Nokia firewalls running checkpoint software.
- Monitored and maintained all Internet traffic from 4 different ISP providers, manage remote connectivity and secure authentication.
- Planned, Implemented and tested all disaster recovery scenarios.
- Manage all network operations for our office of 100 employees and adjacent customer firms.
- Planned, designed and implemented all disaster recovery tests and scenarios.
Lead Network Engineer/Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a technical managing position, with the potential for growth, in a challenging work environment that will benefit from current networking skill set, certification, and education.
Skills : Management, Networking.
- Developed an enterprise networking service strategy.
- Developed network security and access policies and implement them.
- Developed SLAs for LAN and WAN.
- Established SLAs with external networking services providers.
- Maintained networking capacity plans.
- Designed fault-tolerant WAN, LAN, wireless, and Internet infrastructure.
- Designed network service monitoring solution.
- Designed a secure zoned network.
Lead Network Engineer Resume
Summary : Information security professional with a strong background providing IT and network security services in a DoD commercial environment. Self-motivated and goal-oriented with excellent communication problem solving skills. More than five years of experience in the IT field, involving strong teamwork with DoD contractors, military personnel, and civilians.
Skills : Cisco Route Switch, Cisco ASA.
- Designed, budgeted and implemented an OSPF network for scalability and redundancy consisting of over 8200 nodes using Cisco 6509 as core and distribution routers with Cisco 3560 Edge devices.
- Configured NetScreen(Juniper) security including NetScreen(Juniper) 500 and the NetScreen(Juniper) IDP(Juniper) 500 and NetScreen(Juniper) ScreenOS 208, and Juniper 4000.
- Designed VPN's for our Customers to have remote access to their Corp.
- Implemented the IPv6 protocol and developed a migration plan for moving to IPv6 with the SQL org.
- Installed and configured EPIcenter 5.0 to manage and upgrade all network devices.
- Setup MRTG for device alerts and graphs for analyses.
- Used CiscoWorks for configuration management, System upgrades.
Associate In CIS