Network Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Network Consultant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment.
- Lead and provide project management support for various projects to maintain and upgrade the corporate LAN/WAN network.
- Optimize and monitor network performance Upgrade Cisco's Network Registrar DNS application on Sun SPARC V445, V280.
- Order, install, and configure Cisco ASA appliances and Cisco VPN Concentrators 30xx series, with IPSec L2L tunnels to external customers.
- Configure, upgrade and troubleshoot a variety of Cisco appliances ranging from 17xx - 72xx series routers, 19xx - 65xx series switches.
- Support 10MB - 1GB Ethernet topology, TCP/IP routed protocol and OSPF routing protocol over bandwidths.
- Messaging System Utilize a variety of Network Monitoring Tools ranging from Spectrum, Metro ONI, IPS, Stealthwatch.
- Installation and configuration of Cisco routers for small companies.
Network Consultant/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Combined technical and management experience in LTE, UMTS & GSM Networks. Assisted pre-sales teams for technical presentation, technical team development.
Skills : Linux, Windows, Active Directory.
- Database preparation for MORAN site using Blarney. Make database and capacity planning for special event site and check performance.
- Statistical analysis of MORAN sites like CS drop missing neighbors. Troubles shoot the problems using Net act & Statistics.
- Temporary Coverage and capacity planning for the Olympics.
- Manage project to implement over 1000 Optical Network Terminator units, while turning up Motorola's Passive Optical LAN network
- The main network Provide thorough documentation including Visio diagrams for the new environment.
- Manage and resolve client issues pertaining to, routing and switching, firewalls, UC devices, Windows servers.
- Troubleshoot managed devices and isolating problems throughout LAN and WAN Work to resolve line issues including MPLS, Frame Relay.
Network Consultant I Resume
Objective : An enthusiastic network technician with the necessary drive and determination needed to resolve complex networking issues. Superior communication, interpersonal and presentations skills.
Skills : System Administration, Firewalls, Switches, Network Administration.
- Assist customers with any and all technology needs. Installed several servers.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment, work without supervision, server administration, Exchange administration.
- Consult with small to medium-sized business owners, managers to provide new or enhanced Information Technologies.
- Support Network administration Sales and service of computers for individuals Purchasing.
- Provided IT consulting services for local businesses.
- Implemented infrastructure in a new outpatient healthcare facility, configured, installed and troubleshot routers.
- Designed and architected network security solutions for medium to large-size clientele Assisted clientele with the development of network security.
- IT Consulting Works with clients in a project environment as well as on an individual basis.
Jr. Network Consultant Resume
Objective : Seeking employment in a IT position. Have extensive experience in the field, as well as a diverse background in customer service positions. Solid academic foundation, with extensive experience in networking tasks.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Backup Exec, Barracuda Web Filter.
- Install and setup Cisco Nexus 7K, 5K and 2K switches for the data center Configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting of Net Screen.
- Creating and provisioning Juniper SRX firewall policies.
- Implementation and troubleshooting experience of routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Retained in order to facilitate Epson's compliance with PCI3.0 standards Designed a segregated infrastructure.
- Minimize PCI scope Migrated legacy PIX and ASA firewalls to multi-context Evaluated new next-generation firewalls.
- Determine customer needs and desires Design, build, configure, test and implement full or partial networks including routers.
- Troubleshoot and repair networks including routing, switching, security, wireless and VOIP Accomplishments.
Network Consultant/Director Resume
Objective : An experienced and educated professional who certifies network functionality and performance. They are responsible for designing, setting up and maintaining computer networks.
Skills : Chef, MSSQL, Windows Server, SCOM, SCCM.
- Responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of SMB to Enterprise IT infrastructure, both upgrades.
- Duties included onsite service and diagnostics, documentation, security considerations Visio infrastructure topology design.
- Configuresoft suite for centralized configuration, policy, and security settings across the Enterprise, sales presentation and training materials.
- Meet with and present to CEO, CIO, and IT Admin decision-makers of current and potential clients on project infrastructure proposals.
- Provide onsite training in Microsoft and Configuresoft technologies and best practices as well as the hands-on deployment.
- Designed, installed major LAN upgrade Installed Windows 2000, Exchange 2000 and Oracle.
- Added additional servers and upgraded all software on them.
Network Consultant/Analyst Resume
Objective : Professional with over 7 years of experience in network design, implementation,Troubleshooting, engineering, managing & migration of large-scale enterprise networks. Expertise in implementing L2 technologies.
Skills : Technical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Provided customer training on all aspects of computer and network systems, from hardware and software installation to maintaining a secure network.
- Completed integration and testing of new switching, routing, voice, and data media.
- Networked Windows 2000 Professional and Solaris 7 operating systems with Proliant servers running Linux 7.2 creating a training environment.
- Supervised the creation of teams for individual customer needs-achieving maximum production, saving time, and reducing cost.
- Installation, and maintenance of multi-platform workstations for productive use of hardware/software.
- Develop and implement test plans to be used network verification and implementation Physical SONET/SDH.
- Testing Physical circuit testing, pre-operational network Optimization of all types of circuits.
Network Consultant III Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in Information Computing Technology. Skilled in a wide range of hardware and software systems; with experience in team leading, process management, design and installation.
Skills : Ms-office, Ms-excel, Communication Skills.
- Firewall engineer and network consultant providing design, implementation and troubleshooting expertise.
- Call-center and IT outsourcing services to government agencies, banks, and commercial customers worldwide.
- Managed team of 12 engineers and firewall administrators in developing and implementing the Life Cycle Management program for firewall devices.
- Replaced more than 200 firewall appliances identified as End-of-Life, replacing with current, vendor-supported equipment.
- Led team of 10 senior engineers responsible for complex firewall projects including data center migrations, data center.
- Acted as liaison for the complex projects team interacting with, supporting and directing network engineering, firewall administration.
- Personally managed datacenter consolidations and new client integrations for Kraft Foods, Towers Perrin, Bimbo Bakeries.
Network Consultant/Representative Resume
Summary : Extensive experience with Microsoft Products and Operating Systems, such as Microsoft Office 97 - 2013 and Windows versions 9x through Windows 8.1. Experience with SUSE Linux 11 Enterprise.
Skills : Ms-excel, Communication skills.
- Assist customers with any and all technology needs. Installed several servers.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment, work without supervision, server administration.
- Collaborated, planned, designed and implemented networking solutions with business clients Setup, installed.
- Quickly and effectively resolved customer challenges Installed, configured, maintained and managed QA Lab test network Skills.
- Led a team of five engineers responsible for the upgrade of the corporate campus facilities to a CAT 5 and fiber-optic network.
- Interacted with project stakeholders and end-users daily to identify and remediate issues.
- Responsible at the NOC for handling network incidents remotely from the HQ rather than on-site directly by the customer.
Associate Network Consultant Resume
Summary : Proven track record with 13 years of professional performance in the IT industry Experience in Designing Data, Wireless and Security domains. Good Experience in Transition of Projects.
Skills : Ms-office, Ms-excel.
- Completed WAN optimization implementation project using Riverbed technology.
- Installation, Configuration, and Administration of VMWare ESXi 5.5 and managing via Vsphere client Installed Virtual machines.
- Working on network architecture and implementation for site migrations.
- Provide architectural, operational, and technical guidance and direction to network test engineers working on multiple projects.
- Support CAB on change risk and impact analysis as requested by Change Manager.
- Preparing detailed Network Architecture and design for all the sites Configure, test, and maintain LAN/WAN equipment and related services.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
Network Consultant II Resume
Headline : Experienced solutions architect with background in securing, monitoring and maintaining servers and network infrastructure. Successful in resolving customers' concerns in a corporate environment.
Skills : Technical skills, Good Work Efficiency.
- Provided on-call support for PC issues, including peripherals.
- Experienced with building PC's and maintaining/setting up printers and other hardware.
- Created 100% satisfaction with a turnaround time of fewer than 48 hours from initial contact.
- Identified security leaks with existing password structures and implemented protocols to resolve leaks.
- Setup remote management capabilities, resulting in the decreased timeframe for most software-related repair issues.
- Consolidated servers using VMware ESX server in order to silo applications and prevent downtime when performing periodic maintenance.
- Installation, and Support of various network devices such as switches, routers, access points, DVRs, cameras.
Network Consultant Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as a Systems Engineer with a dynamic, and growing organization that can utilize strong and extensive analytical, troubleshooting, and administration skills.
Skills : Ms-excel, Ms-office.
- Developed business strategies to improve the quality of service and successfully increased the client base.
- Ability to respond in many different types of environments by working in an array of companies such as non-profit organizations.
- Improved profitability for clients by minimizing equipment procurement costs through various distributors.
- Assisted with the installation of Cyberguard firewalls, Sonicwall and Cisco products to ensure secure solutions for clients with no record of network intrusion.
- Data restoration services for clients, managing domain under Active Directory, Group policy administration.
- High availability support enabling many employees at client sites to achieve productivity after normal business hours.
- Administered Inter-tel digital telephone system (PBX) with very low downtime during tenure.