Network Technician Resume
Summary : Employed at Giant Food from 05/09 - 02/12 I was working as a Front End clerk at Giant Food in Potomac Maryland, there I was employed as a Cashier also a Food Demo Specialist. I am a Operations Analyst with fourteen years of proficient and diverse experience in large Data Center environments. In addition to my Helpdesk, and Leadership skills, I am a self-motivate professional with excellent communications and interpersonal skills, when speaking and writing, I am able to act as liaison between different personality types as well as superiors and staff.
Skills : microsoft works, microsoft outlook,tellabs systems,.
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting & repair of aerial and underground cable system providing telecommunications, internet connectivity & cable television services to residential & commercial customers throughout Whitfield County, Georgia.
- Installed Optical Network Terminal device at customer facilities.
- Routed, terminated & tested fiber optic cable connecting broadband service to terminal device.
- Installed Cat-5E and Coaxial cable inside customer premises, routing cables from the network terminal device to customer switches, routers and/or network hubs.
- Performed system operational check to verify connectivity of services.
- Provided technical liaison, quality control and customer service.
- Utilized & maintained company vehicles, test equipment and power & hand tools.
Bachelor Of Science
Computer/Network Technician Resume
Summary : Creative and analytical candidate seeking to obtain a technological position that will help build upon my diverse knowledge of customer service and operational skills, and help me utilize my personable communication abilities.
Skills : SCCM, Active Directory, Active Directory, Server 2012R2.
- Deploy and maintained all Medical Temperature controller system in Inland Empire Region.
- Created incident tickets using in-house tracking tool to respond to, track, and follow up on inquiries regarding access to applications and services, login help, and report issues.
- Installed and Configure Wireless Bridges & Censors across the Hospital.
- Worked with Doctors and Nurses and helping with the Troubleshooting of Digital censoring controllers.
- All these Censoring devices are control by a main server keeping in control all the temperatures in the Medical medicine & equipment through the Hospital.
- Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Ability to understand and apply regulatory compliance standards (HIPAA,).
Security/Network Technician Resume
Objective : Computer Network Technician/Telecommunication Technician with over 8 years experience seeking full time position within my fields of training.
Skills : Active Directory, Microsoft Office, SCCM.
- Maintained hardware and desktop supports, including printers, scanners, word Processor, electronic mail and software applications.
- Maintained current base Systems by updating, software as necessary, testing of systems.
- Created and Maintained images of specified systems, installed and tested cat5 cable and Fiber.
- Trouble shooted network ports and maintenance of cabels and LANs Analyzed and solved connectivity issues.
- Monitored trouble shooted and Corrected server and network problems.
- Worked with third parties (engineers, systems architects and vendors) to narrow down problems and Achieve resolutions.
- Provided ongoing maintenance and administration for Deployed networks.
- Assisted with configuration of firewalls, routers, and Switches as assigned.
A.S. In Computer Network Systems
Onsite Network Technician Resume
Summary : Government Cleared IT professional with 10 + years of progressive experience in implementing, managing, and troubleshooting TCP/IP networks in a variety of vendor environments.
Skills : Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies.
- Member of a team responsible for supporting an environment containing over 2000 Cisco switches, routers, & WLAN controllers.
- Enforce security policies & compliance with Cisco Network Access Control (NAC).
- Manage BYOD initiative with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Install, monitor, & troubleshoot Cisco 2950, 2960, 3500, 3750, 4506, and 6513 model switches.
- Implement & manage VLANS, VTP, Layer 3 Switching, Spanning Tree, & EtherChannels.
- Monitor & manage network devices using Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Cacti, & What's Up Gold.
- Utilize Cisco ACS Server to manage AAA services for network administrators.
- Manage Cisco wireless infrastructure containing 4400 & 5500 wireless controllers & various access point models.
Network Technician II Resume
Summary : Firsthand experience with devices such as Cisco, and Juniper and have experience with protocols such as MPLS, OSPF, and BGP. The ability to escalate issues either internally or with a provider in a timely fashion and the ability to keep composure during a stressed situation.
Skills : Microsoft Works, Microsoft Outlook,tellabs Systems,.
- Experienced as a Network Technician in the NOC , monitoring alarms, trouble shooting, and dispatching, also worked in the Central Office, maintaining and repairing troubles in the switch and in transport.
- Then became part of the SONET team where I created, installed and maintained the Fiber Optic backbone to implement the video and wireless interface throughout the state.
- Experienced in VOIP, TCP/IP, and OSI protocols.
- Worked daily on ROADM, Metropolis EON, and various DWDM equipment.
- Worked with transmission speeds from T1 to OC192.
- Duties were to analyze, test, repair, install, and maintain the telecommunications equipment of Verizon's network, enabling access to business and residential customers in NJ.
- Investigate and test for root cause of outages and perform maintenance to ensure synchronicity of network.
- Coordinate with engineers and outside technicians to verify equipment compatibility with service requests.
Broadband Network Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a Technician position where I can contribute the best of my skills and efforts for the growth of the company To give good production, customer service, and high installation performance scores Searching for a long-term permanent technician position in cable structure, alarm security, cctv, data, fiber, accespoint and audio/video career job in which I can use my skills to their fullest potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, Design, Monitoring, Implementation.
- Network Operations Center support for a Fortune 500 company in the Securities Industry.
- Perform remote monitoring and support Global Wide-Area Network on a reactive basis via Netcool by MicroMuse.
- Create, update and close tickets made in Remedy CTS Action Request System to document tracking for network problems.
- Report issues and work in coordination with telcos regarding problems with Frame Relay, 56kb circuits, T-1 circuits, and ISDN and DS3 circuits.
- Assisted Network Engineers to investigate troubleshoot and resolve network outages using HP Open View, Telnet and Visio 2000 network documentation.
- Facilitate the coordination of network outage dispatches to involve telcos and network vendors when appropriate.
- Distribute pages to notify all relevant personnel of pertinent information.
Broadband Network Technician Resume
Objective : Professional with years of proven experience in the Information Technology and Information Software industries. Self-discipline, high achiever who tirelessly pursues solutions to complex and challenging problems. Is at the forefront of creative ideas, especially when building systems, prototypes, and models. Efficiency-oriented, logical and ingenious. Confident in own ideas and ability to meet or exceed organizations' goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Performed network integration and system tests using automated as well as office personal to confirm software and equipment performance.
- Administered user ID's, Passwords & Internet certifications of all users accessing medical Web Sites.
- Performed software & mechanical upgrades for Windows 2000 on IBM Laptops & Computers.
- Visual Basic 6 program implementation, testing and troubleshooting program for proprietary application.
- Wired an entire room with Cat5 for placement of new employee due to limited cubical space.
- Performed in-house repair of computer systems and related equipment by removing and replacing components or reconfiguring and restoring systems.
- Operated communications support computer systems, LAN & WAN connections, intelligence data handling computer systems, TCPIP, & dedicated communication circuits Oversaw licensing, and cataloging of all Microsoft and proprietary software.
- Assisted with application of network Security and performing maintenance on Windows Server 2000.
A.S In Computer Programming
Senior Network Technician Resume
Objective : I currently work for the Aiken County School District as a Network Technician. I work on network connectivity issues from the internet to the keystone. That also includes replacing and configuring switches and switching out and configuring AP's on our wireless infrastructure. We are ramping up a new wireless overlay project for all of the elementary schools. My main focus after fixing network issues is looking after our web filter and looking for and taking care of issues with Sophos, which is our main end user security software.
Skills : Citrix, Citrix, Process Improvement, Project Management, Outsourcing, Account Management, Network Administration, Marketing Strategy.
- Performed software & hardware troubleshooting via PC, telephone & deskside.
- Determined necessary course of action, order required parts & completed all repairs.
- Assisted in all departmental hardware & software upgrades/moves, including computer, network & telephone lines.
- Installed & maintained network hardware, including all servers, routers, hubs, CAT 6 & fiber optic cables.
- Organized work flow with Remedy tracking system.
- Managed & maintained all inventory control.
- Tested functionality of Verint customer service software daily.
Network Technician I Resume
Objective : Trained by Ericsson on provisioning revenue Narrowband/broadband (non-government) level orders (DS3, OC3, OC12, OC48, OC192) within the Sprint network. Provisioners will Network Technician - Network Engineer - Business Analyst - Account Manager Developing and Provisioning of Cisco Router Config - Forecast and streamline cost saving measures - Project Managing with a emphasizes in outsourcing - Power Point, Excel & Access Saved Ericsson 2.
Skills : Microsoft Offices '07-2014, Adobe, Windows XP/Vista/7, BitLocker Drive Encryption, VMware, CLI, Cisco Switches and Routers, TCP/IP, Communications, Hardware/Software Troubleshooting, Active Directory, Python, Java, Mac OS X, SQL.
- Make User accounts and set permissions in Active Directory Set up and Image new machines/Create Images with Bart P.E.
- Troubleshoot network problems/program problems for students faculty and staff Order equipment and get quotes Set up computers, projectors, and sound equipment.
- Register users in campus manager Manage our Nortel phone system, program phones, troubleshoot connection issues.
- Run phone reports and run any new phone lines needed.
- Set up new printers as well as troubleshooting existing printers.
- Install new programs and troubleshoot Daily check Big Brother to make sure all servers and switches are up.
- Set up of new HP Switches and Wireless AP's Sync student phones to our network Set up Network printers and TCP/IP printers Wire up patch panels Manage Trend Micro and push out to machines Win Xp, 7, Vista/Server 2003 & 2008 Join machines to our domain Spiceworks Campus AnywareUniverse Exchange 2007 Troubleshooting and Email Creation.
Data Network Technician Resume
Objective : I have eighteen years experience in the Information Technology field. I have worked with multiple versions of Microsoft server operating systems and multiple versions of Microsoft Windows personal computer operating systems. My primary role has been as a Network Technician and System Administrator in keeping a business IT Systems operational. I have worked with CEO's, middle managers, plant personnel and many small business employees.
Skills : Security+ Ce Network+ Ce CCENT CCNA.
- Provide technical support to customers to resolve and maintain computer operations.
- Handle phone calls, walk-ins, or computer generated requests for technical support.
- Identify the source and nature of customer problems.
- Monitor the operational status of networks and systems.
- Resolve minor systems and network related problems in the Windows operating environments using standard troubleshooting guidelines.
- Monitor network traffic to ensure continuous operations within the network.
- Keep customers files updated with pertinent information such as connectivity information, trouble ticket history, site configuration diagrams, and equipment inventory.
AAS In Networking
PC/Network Technician Resume
Summary : Summary I have over ten years of professional computer experience involving all manner of hardware and software, but specializing in Information Security. I have coordinated work with all levels of management to complete a project. With all of my experience and education I feel I am a well-rounded individual and will be a valued asset to your company.
Skills : Information Security, System Administration, Network Administration.
- Surveyed, engineered, and installed both radio frequency networks, and wired local area networks.
- Installed, terminated, and tested category 5, fiber optic, and coaxial network cables.
- Also installed category 5 cable for telephone lines, fax lines, and security systems.
- Investigated problems with existing networks and network components, and made on sight corrections.
- As a team lead, administered installation team and assigned specific tasks to team members based on their skill sets and task requirements.
- Kept an inventory of all installed materials, and the settings of all programmable hardware settings.
- Coordinated operations with installation team, main office, customer representatives, and hardware vendors.
- Provided on-sight and telephone based customer service on hardware, software and network related issues.
AS In Computer Applications
Network Technician Resume
Headline : It is my focus to ensure company information remains safe and in the proper control. Building a strong, focused, and dedicated team has helped me develop a successful career, thus far. I believe in professional development, leading by example, and that you are only as strong as your weakest link. I hope to help develop your existing team and be a positive role model for security compliance and identifying potential threats.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Consistent performance rating of 100%, led Integra Network Technician community Exceptional rating on Customer Survey Assessments.
- Rating of Superior on quality, on time delivery & professionalism Work closely with Integra Customer Service Team to install and fully meet customer needs Install and service of DSL, voice and data T1's, bonded sip T1's, High bandwidth Fiber (QMOE) and Ethernet over copper.
- Programmed point to point routers, working with customers vendors.
- Assist customers with setup of their routers & network equipment, customers ranging in size from small business owned to Corporate Mentored newly hired technicians Established effective working relationships with many different vendors and subcontractors.
- Document user support activity, such as system problems, corrective actions, resolution status, and completed equipment installations.
- Effectively worked with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
- Assess existing facilities' needs for new or modified telecommunications systems.