Opening Manager Resume
Summary : Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Exceptional customer support and service. Great presentation and documentation skills to develop documents, which could be easily followed by others with least effort. Quick learner, quality conscious, great analytical skills and innovative. Comprehensive understanding of compliance and safety.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bookkeeping, Management, Payroll, Account Management.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
Masters Of Business Administration
Sr. Opening Manager Resume
Summary : Experience in the field of customer service, copying, filing and answering multiple phone lines. Excellent organizational skills and has the ability to grasp new information. Demonstrated a record of high performance standards while delivering quality output with light supervision. Works well under pressure while handling multiple projects.
Skills : Leadership, Excellent communication skills.
- Marketed merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans.
- Analyzed operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secured merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Responsible for the operation of the morning shift.
- Trained shift personnel in proper Sonic procedures as well as in customer service.
- Increased morning customer base thus increase sales.
- Followed all food handling procedures as well as maintain food temp records.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Jr. Opening Manager Resume
Objective : Profile a self-motivated goal oriented professional sales and merchandising manager with successful long term diversified experience. Have leadership abilities to motivate employees to strive for determination and excellence as well as self to exceed all desired goals.
Skills : Manager, Excellent communication.
- Walked with Health Dept Inspector on their inspections.
- Ordered weekly food and supervise the unloading and storage of food order.
- Responsible for Cash handling, checking out car hops Bank, and bank Account balance.
- Handled customer complaints and resolving to keep the customer satisfied.
- Acquired opening licenses and permits; Agriculture, Health, Fire, Building Inspector, Occupancy, Landscaping, payroll, ADT Security, etc.
- Liaisoned between state & county officials, contractors, perspective employees, employees, payroll, franchise and owner.
- Recruited, hired and trained all employees.
Asst. Opening Manager Resume
Objective : Objective is to obtain the skills and knowledge to climb the corporate ladder. Also to gain experience in the management field, at a stable facility.
Skills : Customer Service, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Cooking.
- Set up of store equipment freezer/refrigerator units, restaurant equipment, safe & cash registers.
- Responsible for ordering food and supplies for new store and all aspects of daily store operations.
- Coordinated Grand Opening special events, developed & implemented future community involvement plans.
- Independently responsible for entire operation, as the owner was mostly not involved except for approvals.
- Responsible for Placing the customer's needs and wants first.
- Worked both the front counter and the drive thru.
- Got moved up to an opening manager within a year of working there.
Associate Opening Manager Resume
Headline : Leader with 14+ years of experience and progressive leadership in managing daily operations of businesses across all lines including Dispatch Center, Safety, Human Resources, Compliance, Sales & Customer Support. Proven experience as a multi-unit operations manager capable in simultaneously managing multiple operations & projects.
Skills : Management, DOT Compliance, TMW, TAG/AIM, Intellafuel.
- Prepared for opening of store, counting registers, running reports etc.
- Managed staff of 5-10 associates.
- Assisted with increases sales by 3.48% YTD.
- Received 98% on LP audit.
- Administered annual performance reviews.
- Opened a new Days Inn for group of Investors.
- food prep, new employee training, cashier, scheduling, inventory, customer service, conflict resolution.
Opening Manager III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a secure company which offers the opportunity of professional advancement and personal growth.
Skills : Excel And Powerpoint, Microsoft Word/Office, Excellent Communication and Customer Service .
- Responsible for preparing store for daily operations, ensuring quality control on outgoing products, completing daily sales and labor reports, and .
- Opened the store, morning prep, deliveries, phones, in-store help, make pizzas, cashier Accomplishments Things got clean and done right.
- Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greeted persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmitted information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Delegated a staff of 15 Employees to meet the priority pick up times of the online and over the counter customers.
- Ensured proper packaging guidelines were at corporate standards.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Opening Manager II Resume
Summary : A Professional position utilizing skills in the Food Service Industry, preferably Restaurant Cooking. However, enjoy any work with food.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Managerial.
- Tracked/reported inventory for product orders.
- Provided extensive customer service.
- Opened restaurant, counted drawers and safe, assigned crew members to their stations, customer service , paper work, and food safety checks .
- Supervised and responsible for daily operational processes and assured efficiency.
- Supervised product inventory verify quantity and quality of products received.
- Oversaw all operations from greeting customers to the quality and speed of service in resturant.
- Opened store, getting everything cleaned and stocked, tills making deposits and getting coin.
Opening Manager I Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Lead with 10+ year's background in customer service. Core competencies include listening, hands on and confident as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Records Management, Office Manager, Office Equipment.
- Opened store daily, deactivated alarm system.
- Turned on various equipment, exhaust, lights, etc.
- Reviewed daily prep charts, batched recipes and any special functions for the day.
- Prepared breakfast for Radisson Hotel, room service orders or any other food related duties.
- Prepped numerous items for lunch and evening service.
- Opened doors for lunch and cooked on all stations.
- Responsible for dishes and cleanup.
Lead Opening Manager Resume
Objective : A position within your company where a sense of responsibility, the ability to work as a team, and communication skills are an asset.
Skills : Cashier, Management, Server, Leadership Training, Customer Service.
- Coordinated the daily opening for the restaurant's Fisherman's Wharf location.
- Oversaw scheduling, supply ordering, inventory and financial transactions.
- Maintained sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Cleaned food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Verified that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Cooked and packaged batches of food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Operated large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
Associate Of Science
Opening Manager Resume
Objective : 10 years of successful management of a team of 10. Internet saavy. Ability to train, motivate, and supervise employees. A team player, with versatile problem solving skills. Over 17 years of customer service experience Eager to learn and succeed. Extremely driven to succeed and accomplish goals. Inquisitive and genuinely interested in people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Cash Handling, Inventory, Management, Deposit Handling.
- Took food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
- Conducted weekly meetings to make sure everyone was on the same page and did not have any issues or concerns.
- Managed all aspects of opening the restaurant in a timely, organized manner.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy with all money drawers and backup drawers for the shift and logging on all registers.
- Trained new employees to the high standards of the organization.
- Motivated and supervised morning employees.
- Ensured all food was prepared in accordance to McDonald's and FDA standards.