Site Superintendent Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in that will be more challenging, responsible and will further develop my strong leadership and organizational skills.
Skills : Photoshop, Revit, Autocad, Technical Drawing, Drafting, Contract Management, Procurement, Space Planning, Project Management.
- Day to day understanding of the General Contract, each Subcontract, the contract drawings, specifications and addenda, direct and development of the on-site procedures.
- Familiarity with aspects of construction management, including construction terminology, law and statutes for each state, health & safety laws, code violation, blueprint reading, and proper sequence of events necessary to take a project from conception, planning, budgeting, and completion.
- Review, development and refinement of the Project Schedule, and to work with the Project Manager to keep the schedules properly updated, and to see that the job meets the various required dates.
- To plan and review the Construction Program with the Project Manager including quality control procedures, safety and security practices, field office location and layout, temporary utilities, staging areas, equipment and manpower.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries and concerns from owners, regulatory agencies, or members of the business/Hotel community within Brand FF&E Performance Standards.
- Able to complete project on time and within budget.
- Skills Used Plan, direct, or coordinate, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Jobsite Superintendent Resume
Headline : Over 27 years of experience in the construction industry including commercial, military and government projects. I have worked as a laborer, helper, foreman and currently project superintendent working on new construction as well as remodeling in both the commercial and governmental field.
Skills : 5S, Operations Management, Excel, Safety, Process Improvement, Production Management, Contract Negotiation, Contract Management, Purchasing.
- Completed several Electronic Security System updates at Fort Polk which included dual server upgrades and phased installation of Access Control, CCTV equipment, and a redundant network.
- Due to the phased installation of these projects, the customer was able to utilize their existing system throughout the upgrade process without compromising security or the utilization of the temporary guard force.
- Included Electronic Security System upgraded throughout the entire Cantonment; in which many of the locations were outside a 25-mile radius.
- Managed all phases of on-site construction at multiple ACP projects.
- These projects required due diligence, construction documents, project supervision, and subcontractors, material delivery scheduling and project closeout.
- Prepare contract documents, RFI's, submittals, change orders and project cost control.
- Reviewed plans and specification on a daily basis to make ensure the project maintained schedule and quality.
- Conducted weekly meetings with subcontractors to discuss material delivery, schedule issues, quality control concerns, and safety requirements.
Associate In Business
Senior Site Superintendent Resume
Summary : Motivated Construction Manager highly effective at finding the best methods possible to complete exceptional construction projects. Construction Manager who collaborates successfully with architects, owners and construction staff to complete multi-million dollar projects.
Skills : <div>Initiative, Resourcefulness, Thick skin.</div>
- Oversaw the entire building turnover process, while enhancing communication between all construction Prepared and followed through on all required punch lists.
- Digitally archived weekly progress and technical "Knowledge Base" photographs of all assigned projects Conducted all critical pre-installation conferences with general contractors, subcontractors, consultants.
- Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all general contractor personnel.
- Reported to the vice president of production on conformance with the contract schedule.
- Provided safety kits to all construction personnel, which complied with safety protocols for the job site Prepared regular interval progress reports.
- Offered technical assistance to service providers.
- Reported the quality of performance on site to all site construction managers.
- Conducted routine quality audits to ensure that work was progressing per the specifications and initiated corrective actions Avoided construction delays by efficiently following through with all site inspections in a timely manner.
Site Superintendent/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Looking to gain meaningful employment where I can use my knowledge of steal and aggregate plant production, heavy equipment operation, safety/management, continuous improvement, and 5S experience to assist and/or lead in safe productive profitable operations.
Skills : Very safety oriented, have pride in my work, get it done 1 time ,keeps track of cost control.
- Direct day-to-day operations of construction subcontractors and third party contractors, ensuring completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Monitor and maintain construction schedule on a weekly basis and provide status updates as needed.
- Closely track the installation of solar array structures, earthworks, steel/concrete foundations, roads and general electrical works.
- Develop strategic plans for system improvements, evaluating and implementing corrective actions and lessons learned.
- Ensure all staff maintains strict adherence to safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Liaise between vendors and subcontractors to maintain inventory and keep a constant flow of material delivery according to construction progress, by establishing a self-appointment based system that required minimum administration and delivered valuable information.
- Prepare management reporting on progress of construction projects.
- Successfully juggle competing deadlines, accurately evaluating milestones and interacting with all levels of management.
Construction Site Superintendent Resume
Summary : Over 2 Years of proven success in supervision of multi-disciplines in the construction of all types of bridges, storm drains, major earthwork projects and concrete/asphalt paving values up to 154M. Executed management skills with an excellent safety record to consistently reap tangible bottom-line rewards. Accomplished leader on construction projects with proven track record of safety and revenue.
Skills : Estimating /general computer skills.
- Managed day-to-day field activities to ensure that the project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates were met.
- Created short-interval look-ahead project schedules that ensured upcoming events were communicated tracked and were proactively attended to.
- Created and maintained a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness.
- Managed and coordinated the work to ensure it was constructed in an orderly and deliberate manner that was consistent with the standard-of-care set forth in the contract documents.
- Verified all work was installed correctly.
- Maintained a look-ahead schedule of no less than two weeks to proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions.
- Obtained all inspections ensuring the quality aspects of the physical work were documented; ensured all aspects of the project were compliant with all contract terms and legal requirements.
- Conducted and/or attending pre-construction, progress and other project and staff meetings.
Site Superintendent I Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position in which I can utilize my skills and experience in an organization in meeting their goals and objectives.
Skills : Experience with ACI, OSHA, excavation, concrete, rebar, forms and scaffolding. Scheduling, ordering equipment, materials, tools required for job. Directing subs and craft to ensure a quarlity and safe environment.
- Provide administrative and technical management of activities on construction project site at BMW Manage construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Includes interfacing with client representatives, vendors, other contractors, etc., Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide management of day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff).
- Manage lead and direct Superintendents who supervise employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- Authorize and/or approve purchase requisitions, field design change requests, and estimates, etc.
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
- Implement project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
Site Superintendent (Contractor) Resume
Objective : Seasoned site superintendent versed in on-site construction supervision. Possesses an innate ability to lead diverse teams, including union and non-union shops. Successful at finding cost-effective solutions to the various challenges that arise during commercial construction.
Skills : Microsoft Windows Mac OS, MS Office and Adobe, Basic HTML coding.
- Sole daily contact for on-site project supervision and coordination from out of the ground construction to turn over of building and close out documentation procedures.
- Areas included all phases of site development, building construction and installation of specific owner supplied equipment.
- Worked with out of town Project Manager and GC/Owner on scheduling, acquiring subcontractors, payment verification of material installations as per contract documents, change orders, submittal information and project documentation.
- Worked with County Officials and private Engineering Consultants on permitting, inspections, testing and documenting design changes.
- Resolved conflicts between trades and documented project development.
- Reported information on project to Owner's Representative at weekly on-site meetings.
- Insured requirements were met for LEED Certification of Project.
Site Superintendent II Resume
Objective : Motivated Construction supervisor adept at interpreting blueprints and following verbal instructions from management staff. Works in a timely and efficient manner to see tough jobs through to completion. Dynamic Construction supervisor who has worked as part of a union and as an independent contractor. Skilled in collaborating smoothly with a diverse range of management styles. skilled at ridding construction sites of potential hazards and promptly completing assigned tasks.
Skills : Site Supervisor.
- Oversee Field operations, Schedule work, Coordinate Equipment and Crews Enforce Safety Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all general contractor personnel.
- Prepared and followed through on all required punch lists.
- Determined the project schedule, which included the sequence of all construction activities.
- Prepared regular interval progress reports.
- Reported the quality of performance on site to all site construction managers.
- Avoided construction delays by efficiently following through with all site inspections in a timely manner.
- Scheduled all contractors and materials deliveries.
Site Superintendent/Chief Inspector Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that would utilize my technical and management skills to develop the best performance in the organization. I would like to implement my innovative ideas, skills and creativity to complete projects in a timely manner thereby increasing profit margins.
Skills : Speaks Spanish, Read plans rough framing.
- Maintained all records relevant to the operation of the project.
- Insured all submittals were submitted on time and followed up with corrections if needed decreasing lost time and miscommunication by 20 percent.
- Assured that all work was completed in a timely manner, inspected work of all trades during all phases of construction to be assured that it met or exceeded construction standards decreasing call backs/back charges by 10 percent.
- Served as liaison between General Contractor, Owner and Architect.
- Maintained schedules, solved any issues on project so as to maintain the schedules set down increasing productivity by 30 percent.
- Maintained safety records, oversaw quality assurance programs for specific projects and maintained accurate man power and time records.
- Conducted tool box safety meetings as required thus decreasing the jobsite injuries by 20 percent.
Master of Science
Jr. Site Superintendent Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within a growing company or organization so that I can utilize as well as better my professional experience and abilities while contributing to the growth, productivity, and reputation of the company.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Telescopic Forklift, Terminal Tractor Truck.
- Ensure safety, health and overall operations of personnel and equipment.
- Maintained positive work relationship with clients to ensure safe work habits Conducted daily safety meetings Administered, directed, coordinated all maintenance, turn around, capital, and other plant services performed on site.
- Served as Turners point of contact on site for the client's maintenance, capital, turn around and other department managers.
- Supervised in accordance with the policies and applicable laws.
- Performed interviews, appraisals, performance evaluations, reward incentives, skills assessments, workforce development, planning, time keeping, disciplining, addressing and resolving complaints.
- Monitored and maintained compliance with all client policies.
- Assisted where necessary in the selection of qualified personnel to fill open positions.
Bachelor Of Science
Site Superintendent/Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced, dedicated construction professional; detailed-oriented with the ability to time manage and prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment. Possess a comprehensive understanding of construction practices and techniques, planning technicalities, and knowledge of OSHA regulations and requirements. Extensive experience as site supervisor; demonstrated proficiency in reading blueprints, red-lining plans and obtaining documents for project completion; collaborate with suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate satisfactory, on-time job completion.
Skills : Osha 10 electrical,plumbinging heating hvac framming insulation,all phases of constucrion.
- Proven capability of meeting and working with a diverse clientele to afford quality services at all times.
- Provided tenants with timely, efficient repairs in accordance to safety regulations and needs priorities.
- Inspected grounds based on New York State building rules and regulations to maintain quality living standards.
- Responded to all tenant calls, investigating complaints and inquiries to determine effective resolutions.
- Planned, scheduled and coordinated all maintenance repairs, minor and major, for the development to keep cost and services expenses in line with budget.
- Maintained accurate records of all work performed for respective tenants and property to present to upper management.
- Demonstrated ability to install and maintain simple and complex equipment required to keep development operating effectively.
Site Superintendent Resume
Objective : Licensed Journeyman in ID, UT, ND, TX, Chattanooga TN, and passed TN LLE test awaiting card from the state. I have completed Idaho's state electrical apprenticeship. I have been a Site Suprintendent with 8 million in projects completed with 60 employees, alsoa foreman for 4 years with 2-30 electricians working for me. Learn easily, and able to take directions. OSHA10&30 certified.
Skills : OSHA Regulations Auto CADD Proficiencies Skid Steer.
- Responsible for oversight, coordination and successful completion of the array portion of a utility scale solar farm.
- Ensured that all workers on the job site complied with safety guidelines and regulations in the adherence with OSHA regulations.
- Performed inspection of construction site work, set the sequence and assignment of work to minimize exposure to job site safety risks.
- Participated in pre-construction planning of projects, including plan review and comments, staffing projections and project task sequencing.
- Established and maintained effective communication channels.
- Kept the array build on budget and on time.
- Managed subcontractors, staffing and equipment rental for array assembly.
- Translated and interpreted construction schematics to actual installation.