General Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Electical Work Inside And Outside/ Commercial And Residential, Maintainance Technition, Military Background.
- In charge of warehouses hazardous materials program.
- Install test equipment and successfully train navy personell in retermination process.
- Hired as General Maintainance and promoted to technician 2 in a short amount of time.
- Managed the warehouses shipping and receiving process to save time and damage to materials being shipped.
- Skills Used Time management skills as I often worked without supervisors present High degree of leadership displayed as often tasked with heading up small crews for various tasks.
- Mechanical skills gained while employed here were, wielding (mig tig and stick) forklift operator, and various small repairs; plumbing, roofing, ventilation, etc.
- Became proficient in using Microsoft office as involved with the shipping and receiving and hazardous materials program.
Sr. General Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Looking for a position that will allow me to continue using past experience with over 20 years of experience in the Maintenance Field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organizational Skills, Leadership Training, Maintenance, Testing, Reporting.
- Performed highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plants facility's equipment.
- Mechanical skills Including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Performed regular and preventative maintenance on machines and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Responsible for detecting faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Jr. General Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as Automotive Technician in a reputable automotive service and repair establishment, while continuing to progress and advance current knowledge and understanding of automotive systems.
Skills : Auto Mechanics.
- Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Follow checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems, wheel bearings, and other potentially troublesome areas.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors.
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
- Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
General Maintenance Technician III Resume
Summary : Proficient in Microsoft applications with a WPM of 45. Successfully operates in a stressful, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and takes initiative to complete tasks efficiently while keeping work space safe and organized.
Skills : Project Management.
- Performed routine preventive maintenance to all MHE to ensure that machine operated efficiently and safely.
- Operated wide variety of equipment including power saws, drills, grinders, root-hammer, forklift and basic hand tools.
- Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment.
- Safe and efficient operation of enersys battery extraction unit.
- Ensured proper installations through accurate reading of blueprints.
- Collaborated with production to ensure smooth work flow and efficient organization operations.
- Responsible for wide variety of duties including, pipe fitting, painting, carpentry, electrical repair, installation, building repair.
- Prepared and administered preventative maintenance work orders.
General Maintenance Technician II Resume
Headline : Excellent knowledge of hand and power tool usage and maintenance Superior expertise in plumbing, fire panels, carpentry and building electrical systems High skills in exterior and interior lighting system repair Outstanding driving record Good physical stamina to lift heavy equipment and perform repetitive tasks.
Skills : Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Conducted plumbing fixture and electrical system installation procedures.
- Oversaw all regular painting of building exteriors and interiors.
- Supervised all laundry, heating, refrigeration and air conditioning systems monitoring and maintenance.
- Assessed and replaced faulty light switches and fixtures.
- Performed dismantling and assembly on building furniture as requested.
- Dependable building maintenance worker with 7+ years of experience in customer service and strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of basic electric, plumbing, carpentry and all other aspects of building systems.
- Able to multi-task when handling a number of building tasks and issues with speed and professionalism.
General Maintenance Technician I Resume
Objective : Highly focused and reliable General Maintenance Worker with strong attention to detail, strong time management skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, and an excellent customer service record. Able to handle simultaneous repair tasks with speed and accuracy. Flexible scheduling, availability to include most evenings and emergency situations as required. Experience in supervising and coordinating the activities of helpers, laborers, and material movers.
Skills : Team Player, Proven Leader, Problem Solving, Multi-Tasking, Working with diverse coworkers in various confitions, Microsoft office, Microsoft word, Power Point, Data Entry, Customer Relations, Management.
- Maintained machines, work equipment and clean work area for a safe job site.
- Fastened timbers and lumber with glue, screws, pegs, nails, and installed hardware.
- Performed tie spacing layout and measure, mark, drill or cut.
- Cut timber, lumber, and paneling to specified dimensions, drilled holes in both timber and lumber.
- Operated vehicles and powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snowblowers, chain saw, electric clippers, sod cutter, and a pruning saw.
- Provided proper up-keep of sidewalks, driveway, parking lot, fountains, planter, burial sites, and other sites.
- Works with Director to ensure tasks are completed as appropriate and in compliance with applicable requirements and regulations.
Certificate Of Attendance
Lead General Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Exterior and interior lighting system repair Outstanding driving record Good physical stamina to lift heavy equipment and perform repetitive tasks.
Skills : Certified IICRC water damage technician, Supervision.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and support for Hegla Optimax Glass Grinding- Cutting Tables.
- Support for systems such as glass loaders, glass transfer tables, vacuum pumps, and X & Y breaking systems.
- Developed maintenance schedules and operation manuals for the Hegla Optimax Tables.
- Train Operators on how to operate the Hegla Tables and provide 24x7 on-call support.
- Train new employees on how to handle glass.
- Fill in as necessary for Operators and Glass Handlers.
- Member of the Safety Committee, which works toward a safe working environment.
Associate In Technology
Asst. General Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Hard working General Maintenance Technician with hands-on experience in oil changes, brakes, alignments, and tire service. Brake repair and replacement Inventory control familiarity Alignment Invoice processing Sharp problem solver Opening/closing procedures.
Skills : Forklift, Shipping And Receiving, Bilingual, Customer Service.
- Troubleshoots and fixes manufacturing equipment such as wrappers, mixers, motors at the industrial bakery plant.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breakers panels.
- Connects power cables to equipment, such as electric range or motor, and installs grounding leads.
- Monitors and ensures that the equipment is in excellent condition for operation.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance on the equipment.
- Installs powers on the new manufacturing equipment.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipme.
Associate General Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a field that will allow to exemplify my desire to work, positive attitude, utilize my strong leadership abilities and offer career growth including long-term employment.
Skills : Excel, Computer Skills.
- Responsible for installing appliances, painting, electrical and basic plumbing.
- Maintained a safe and secure environment for residents.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the supervisor.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Carry pager/cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
Bachelor's In Criminal Justice
General Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Hard working General Maintenance Technician with hands-on experience in oil changes, brakes, alignments, and tire service. Brake repair and replacement Inventory control familiarity Alignment Invoice processing Sharp problem solver Opening/closing procedures.
Skills : Automotive Service.
- Examined vehicles to determine the extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Followed checklists to verify that all important parts were examined.
- Communicated with customers regarding vehicle issues and potential repairs.
- Performed oil changes and some alignments.
- Transported customers to and from the shop for the customer service program.
- Set up for the Test the air generators, vehicle racks, alignment racks, power tools for proper operation.
- Inspect the vehicle for engine and transmission operation, fluid levels, battery life, hoses, and filters.