Maintenance Electrician Resume
Objective : To work for a company where safety and productivity work hand-in-hand. I would like to be able to work at a stable, but growing company that encourages their employees to perform at their best and to be proud of what they have achieved. Also long- term career.
Skills : Welder Fabricator, Electrician, Machinist, Industrial Mechanic Food Processing Plant.
- Preventative maintenance pm's and overhauls of equipment in production mode.
- Perform general and electrical repair to production and facility equipment.
- Replace bearings, shaft, motors, gearboxes and other related mechanic components.
- Industrial Electrical and Troubleshooting and Repair.
- Building / Industrial maintenance including lighting, plumbing gas and liquid heating and A / C.
- Repair of boiler, air compressors pumps and misc related components repair.
- Repair electronics power control feed systems  volts.
Electrician Wire Man
In-House Maintenance Electrician Resume
Objective : Seeking a full time Industrial Electrician position with a career and growth oriented company Dependable Welder with MIG welding experience and 1 year experience as a production welder.
Skills : Authored numerous technical manuals on military aircraft.
- Installed, tested and modified circuit breakers, controls, fuses, lights and motors.
- Fabricated specific electrical component parts and assemblies.
- Worked with various types of cableways, conduits and other electrical raceways.
- Worked extended hours on weekday and weekend projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in the use of cable reels, stripping tools, voltage detectors, crimping tools and wire and cable cutters.
- Developed in-depth knowledge of arc flash ratings and standards.
- Maintained a working area that was clean, safe and stocked with appropriate equipment and supplies.
High School Diploma
Lead Maintenance Electrician Resume
Headline : Certified Millwright with 30 years experience, CMMS system experience, inventory management experience, lead maintenance technician experience, laser alignment experience, vibration collection and analysis experience. Repair to various equipment including pumps, gearboxes, compressors, cylinders, valves, conveyors, etc. Developed PM program, maintenance procedures, planned outage schedules and budget experience.
Skills : Electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Oversee day-to-day functions of the Facilities and Engineering department.
- Utilize Blue Mountain software for work order tracking.
- Perform updates of PLC's and touch screens on production equipment.
- Write and execute machine protocols and on equipment that is being used in production.
- Write SOP's (standard operating procedures) and work instructions for equipment and systems that are in my expertise.
- Perform validations on equipment that is being readied for production use.
- Collaborate with Production Supervisor to determine optimal machine maintenance schedules.
A.A.S. In Maintenance Technology
Industrial Maintenance Electrician Resume
Objective : Experienced maintenance electrician/ mechanical technician with Electrician License seeking a new career. Electrical in Tower cranes, Freight-elevators, Harbor cranes, Overhead hoist, and HVAC.
Skills : Industrial Controls Trouble Shooting.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and repairing electrical equipment in the mill.
- Performing new installation of equipment along with upgrading prior equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance on motors, valves, and DP cells.
- Hard working and learning a vast amount of knowledge from working eith older and newer style electrical equipment.
- Skills Used Troubleshooting and asserting the appropriate corrective action on motors and motor control circuits.
- Working in a safe timely manor to complete assigned tasks.
- Working on instrumentation equipment and correct set up for the desired procedure.
Weld Maintenance Electrician Resume
Headline : Equipment and facilities maintenance skills, a motivated professional with technical knowledge who has experience in operations management and hands-on mechanical skills. Handyman and skilled electronic technician with 12+ years focusing on system diagnosis, maintenance and repair. Multitasker, experienced in supervising and team leading. Reliable, meticulous professional with strong communication skills, and a mechanical and mathematical aptitude.
Skills : Ms Word.
- Developed and executed layout and installation of electrical wiring based on job terms and city regulations.
- Installed and replaced electrical conduit.
- Attended monthly safety meetings to ensure machine operation safety.
- Coordinated and monitored vendor maintenance for large repairs.
- Inspected machine parts for conformance to product specifications.
- Used precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures to measure dimensions of finished work Used schematic diagrams to plan work.
- Welded metal parts with gas welding equipment as specified by layout, welding diagram, or work order.
Diploma In Electronics
Maintenance Electrician/Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : Interested in all forms of Electrical systems, spending time researching and investigating code and technical data. Capacity to learn quickly and a willingness to preform job task efficiently and safely.
Skills : Electrical, PLCs, Welding.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed or existing machines and equipment such as robotics, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
Maintenance Electrician/Surveillance Technician Resume
Objective : Maintenance Electrician I Majored in Industrial arts in high school. Robotic proficient and Auto-Cad too. I am sure my 20 years experience as an Electrician would be an asset and I enjoy challenges and being a team player. Also completed 2yr Combination welding program with Honors.
Skills : Electrical Installation and Troubleshooting, Maintenance.
- Complete rewires of various types of commercial tugs according to schematics.
- Installed, maintained, repaired and tested 110, 208, 220, and 480 vac electrical circuits and equipment for entire plant.
- Installs, repairs, and troubleshooting of PLC systems for electrical and hydraulic steering systems of tugs.
- Performed installs and troubleshooting repairs to 12-24 vdc alarm systems and motor control stations for tugs.
- Installed, repaired, and maintained multiple 110-480 vac motor control switch stations, transformers, and overhead cranes.
- Served as Head electrician of multiple million dollar rewires and new wiring projects for commercial tugs, landing barges, and dry docks.
- Earned a reputation for expertise in complex troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Gained experience in analyzing and following manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications.
Maintenance Electrician/Handyman Resume
Summary : Seasoned Electrician with 8 years experience providing quality service in all electrical home and commercial repair projects.
Skills : Six years experience in the electrical field; Residential, Commercial & Industrial Electrical; Forklift Certificate; Residential Construction; Heavy Equipment Experience.
- Troubleshooted electrical/electronic control circuits.
- Worked on projects, which provided value to the department, the company, and the client base.
- Interpreted electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprints and diagrams.
- Tested and repaired electric motors, variable frequency drives, alarms and control systems.
- Diagnosed equipment malfunctions and completed repairs to restore equipment and maintain uptime.
- Repaired electrical equipment using hand and power tools and testing and diagnostic equipment.
- Performed monthly, semi-annual and annual Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS).
- Installed and replaced water heaters, drain pipes and water supply lines.
Maintenance Electrician II Resume
Summary : A hardworking, organized, and highly skilled maintenance manager with a successful record of accomplishment in parts repair and maintenance, shift management, equipment operation, electrical maintenance, production control, and safety inspections. Proven aptitude for troubleshooting, payroll, scheduling, print publication, and communication to cross-functional departments. An ambitious and reliable technician that provides excellent support and leadership to production departments to create efficiencies and ensure quality control.
Skills : West Virginia Journeyman's License, MD Journeyman's Certification.
- Performed preventive maintenance on inserting, palletizing, and packaging equipment.
- Serviced machinery during production runs to meet daily deadlines.
- Replaced fork truck batteries to assure material flow.
- Repaired machinery, replaced electrical components/motors, tested operation of machines and calibrated as needed, and completed troubleshooting using a multi-meter, electrical schematics, and Programmable Logic Controllers diagrams.
- Updated other shifts regarding equipment failures.
- Designed and produced safety device (battery chock).
- Redesigned and installed light fixture layout of Maintenance Shop.
- Received quarterly safety incentive bonuses.
Maintenance Electrician III Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as an Electrical professional in a leading organization where innovation and education are encouraged and offers an opportunity for career growth.
Skills : Computers knowledge, operating of multiple heavy equipment ,Class A CDL, Electrical, HVAC, Sales, Management, Safety.
- Install and repair electrical systems and electronic devices and components in an industrial environment.
- Troubleshoot high and low voltage systems, low voltage control systems, programmable logic controls (PLC), and hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
- Monitor and maintain and repair production equipment such as conveyors, cutters, choppers, shredders, large volume gas and electric furnaces, and milling machines.
- Document running times and down time of machinery to create preventative maintenance matrix.
- Diagnose malfunctioning transformers, motors, devices and circuitry using proper test equipment.
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Provide inspection, labeling and documentation for working, non-working and damaged equipment and devices.
- Create daily reports and documentation concerning downed equipment, causes and suggested repair needs.
Maintenance Electrician/Mechanic Resume
Objective : Knowledge I have gained through my military background and extensive work history in various avenues (Industrial, Technical, Sales, Transportation and Management) will make me an asset to any employer.
Skills : Createding PM Forms And PM Procedural Guidelines For.
- Troubleshooting and repairing of electronic, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and/or hydraulic breakdowns or problems with plastic extrusion equipment ( Davis Standard, Gloucester, and Sterling extruders), and related Production machinery.
- Troubleshooting and repairing bag making equipment such as Gloucester 418 Bag Sealing/Perforating machines, Bag Separating machines, Ro Ann Bag machines and Wicketers.
- Created PM forms and PM procedural guidelines for most of the extrusion production equipment.
- Wiring/rewiring machines and their controls, adding safety circuit upgrades, performance enhancing accessories etc.
- Installing equipment such as Extruders, AEC Whitlock resin pump systems, ozone removal systems, ventilation equipment.
- Cataloging, inventorying, and organizing maintenance stock.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all production and Support equipment.
Maintenance Electrician Resume
Summary : Results-oriented professional with an exemplary track record of success in safety and regulatory compliance, quality control design, planning and project management; Well organized; able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously; Recognized as a team player and performer, consistently completing projects on time and under constraints; A troubleshooter able to effectively and efficiently resolve issues and meet and achieve challenging goals and objectives.
Skills : Maintenance Electrician, Process Electrician, RIG Electrician.
- Maintained and repaired a variety of plant production equipment such as presses, belt sanders, grinders, and threading machinery.
- Diagnosed and addressed root cause of problems, disassembled and inspected equipment, replaced worn or defective parts and components such as motors, bearings, shafts and belts.
- Rebuilt equipment, ran test operation and made finaladjustments.
- Maintained and repaired building projects, inspected and serviced electrical controls and replaced defective mechanical and electrical components as necessary.
- Performed scheduled preventive maintenance activities throughout the plant as required, oiled and lubricated equipment and changed fluid and filters as requires.
- Fabricated parts as needed for repairs when feasible.
- Installed and relocated plant equipment, laid out conduit, water and air lines, pulled and terminated wires, made needed connections and balanced electrical power supply.
- Monitored, maintained and serviced compressor and dust collection equipment.