Production Lead Resume
Objective : Dependable self-starter experienced in manufacturing production, assembly, quality assurance Responsible and hardworking assembler who can collaborate with a team and produce quality work on tight deadlines Accomplished Production Team Lead who proudly maintains a highly productive, efficient and quality-driven environment at all times.
Skills : PC Troubleshooting, PC Repair, MLB Replacement, Windows XP/Vista/7, Apple Mac OS X 10 - 10.10., Data Backup And Retrieval, Customer Service, Supervisor/Management, Excellent Attention To Detail, Highly Dependable.
- Managed day-to-day operations of repair lines overseeing a production line of 16 people.
- Produced short/long term production scheduling and forecasting and monthly analysis and cost forecasting.
- Responsible for the ordering of cleaning and packaging supplies for repair and shipping of product.
- Gathered vital information for the repair of HP design jet printers for the repair line.
- Facilitated numerous root cause failure analysis investigations in regards to safety and equipment failures.
- Auditing existing processes, identified critical gaps and designed new corrective procedures, and trained staff.
- Handled customer complaints including physically visiting with customer and collaborating with production engineers to identify and solve issues.
Plant Production Lead Resume
Headline : Looking for a lead manufacturing position, with a progressive company that rewards for creativity, loyalty, and diligence. Highly punctual, possessing an exceptional work ethics, with emphasis on being a team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Oversees all team activities within allocated cells.
- Make sure that team is adequately trained and understands all job requirements and expectations.
- Prioritized activities and sequence of work to guarantee that the daily demand is fulfilled on time.
- Collect team performance data and provide feedback regularly to encourage Continuous Improvement.
- Facilitate issues related to production, quality, equipment, team performance and individual performance.
- Make certain that housekeeping, quality, ISO, safety and security procedures are met.
- Ensure that all priority shipments ship out in a timely manner.
Production Lead Associate Resume
Objective : An individual experienced in a wide variety of manufacturing areas; offering my skills to support engineering and manufacturing. Work ethic is of the greatest importance; my priorities always to perform to the best of my abilities, self accountability and always have a clear definition of the objectives for the task at hand.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Safety, Electronics, Microsoft Office, Reading Schematics, Troubleshooting, Technical Writing, Maintenance, Repair, Training & Development, Management.
- Managed a team of six professional Hardware and Printed Circuit Board Assemblers.
- Interview and test candidates for all production positions.
- Train personnel in understanding diagrams, assembly and soldering techniques.
- Receive project material and provide documentation for each product.
- Planned and laid out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times.
- Review operations and talk with engineering staff to resolve problems.
- Record updates and red-line documents as needed then inform Management of the changes.
BS In Management
Production lead Supervisor Resume
Headline : As a developing professional I understand what it takes to get the job done. I am a high-energetic, confident individual who enjoys using my infectious enthusiasm to contribute what is needed for a successful team. With a background in medical sales. Enable to establish long-term, fruitful relationships with clients, co-workers and outside resources.
Skills : Microsoft Office Software, General building maintenance, General construction/Home remodeling, Self Motivated, Time Management Skills, As400.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of employees on an assembly line.
- Motivate Evaluate, and direct employees to ensure productivity and quality standards are achieved.
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors.
- Evaluate employee performance and create documentation as needed.
- Work with supervisor and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met.
- Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
- Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Production Supervisor.
Production Lead/Shipping Coordinator Resume
Summary : To expand future opportunity and continuous growth in human services management. Oriented professional with 9+ years customer service Analytical problem solver Staff Motivation/ Training and Development Team Member Empowerment Conflict Resolution Process Flow Improvements.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Effectively communicate information with supervisors, managers, account executives, and employees daily in an effort to prioritize production flow.
- Overseeing the daily production of employees, training with new processes, and ensuring accurate and timely movement of products in order to meet established customer needs.
- Ensuring conflict is resolved among employees while remaining pragmatic in emotional situations.
- Producing quality CDs with students' images for area schools and regional territory offices.
- Possess the functional and technical knowledge as well as skills to problem-solve issues related to down-time.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task as well as conscious of producing quality work.
- Dedicated to serving internal/external customers to meet deadlines and provide excellent customer service.
Human Services Management
Line Production Lead Resume
Headline : Manufacturing and production professional skilled in leading high-producing teams and using lean manufacturing to reduce costs and increase process efficiency. Qualified Production Supervisor with 3 years of manufacturing management experience, including cross-training, scheduling employees, developing goals, building and tracking of KPI's, leading weekly production meetings, using data analyses to make fact base data driving decisions.
Skills : Microsoft Office and Excel, Internet searching.
- Led regular stand-up meetings, events and continuous improvement projects with measurable goals.
- Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times.
- Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Defined manufacturing performance standards and reviewed the performance outcomes to set future targets.
- Identified staffing and capital needs, collected relevant data and wrote justifications for established needs.
- Diligently maintained safety and quality standards.
- Implemented root cause and corrective actions to remove production constraints and improve product quality.
- Enforced a culture of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement while providing operational leadership.
Bachelor Of Arts
Plant Production Leader/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To keep aircraft operating by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, making repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Skills : Manufacturing, Product Management.
- Supported and trained for Production Supervisor.
- Prioritize and designate work assignments for multiple projects, making required adjustments and utilizing team member skill levels to produce required results.
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and process improvements to improve production methods, product quality, and efficiency.
- Create baseline sketches and consult with engineering staff to provide process details when designing prototypes and improving current projects.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees.
- Requisition material and tools in a timely manner so production flow is not interrupted.
- Complete and communicate quarterly skills evaluations.
Production Lead/Manufacturing Resource Planner Resume
Headline : Dedicated, mechanically inclined individual with 20+ years of manufacturing experience is seeking a position which would allow me to utilize my mechanical, production and team building skills to become an asset to a successful organization.
Skills : Windows Xp, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft MS Word, Microsoft MS Excel, Microsoft MS Power, 55 WPM, Windows NT.
- Perform Administrative and office support for multiple managers.
- Responsible for updating and quality control of records in computer system.
- Use computer word processing, mail merge, spreadsheets, database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
- Answer general phone inquires in a professional and courteous manner.
- Coordinate direct-mail media for automotive clients.
- Quality control of outgoing marketing letters for spelling, grammar, and layout.
- Communicate with management on a daily basis to resolve client issues.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Production Lead Resume
Objective : More than 25 years of experience working in warehouse, production and machine operating and being a lead in production. I am responsible, hard working, reliable and willing to learn.
Skills : Power Tools, Heavy equipment operator, fork lift, Airial lift, telehandler lift.
- Under direction from the Supervisor or Assistant Operations Manager, assures the accurate and timely processing of the mail run on the MLOC equipment.
- Assigns workers to the appropriate equipment and job duties.
- Sets up windows on the various machines using ECA & Winsort software.
- Verifies quality of sorted mail using MPTQM procedures.
- Prepares reports which convert the Winsort and Msort programs to combine the information for accurate reporting.
- Responsible for overseeing the production workers on designated lines.
- Oversees quality function in assigned area.
- Assures MPTQM processes and procedures are followed at all times.
Junior Production Lead Resume
Headline : Innovative thinker and problem solver with a passion for creating technical solutions to complex business problems. Strong organizational skill set with an emphasis on lean manufacturing. Motivated full cycle production engineer embracing technologies in process automation, continuous quality control, and workflow optimization.
Skills : Dry kiln, forklift, boiler, Sanders, presses,.
- Ensure employees are following all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Audit operators to verify production procedures are being followed correctly and efficiently to meet quality and customer expectations.
- Run containment's and review quality issues with operators.
- Relentlessly drive Lean manufacturing ideas and practices to cut cost and increase profits.
- Responsible for meeting daily and weekly production schedules.
- Troubleshooting production issues and working closely with engineering and quality to resolve any problems.
- Administering disciplinary actions as well as employee evaluations in a professional manner.
- Keeping a healthy and productive path of communication between management and associates.
Drafting And Blue Print Reading
Production lead Assistant Resume
Summary : High-energetic, confident individual who enjoys using my infectious enthusiasm to contribute what is needed for a successful team. With a background in medical sales I believe that my friendly personality will enable to establish long-term, fruitful relationships with clients, co-workers and outside resources.
Skills : Bilingual, Microsoft Office.
- Operated photocopy, binding and other auxiliary equipment.
- Performed administrative duties, including bidding, ordering supplies and inventory control.
- Followed instructions of supervisors and assisted other team members in performing center functions.
- Assisted team members in goal setting and skill development.
- Provided customer service by determining appropriate shipping methods, informing customers of company products, services, routes and rates.
- Maintained logs of all incoming and outgoing parcels, prepared parcels for pickup by delivery drivers.
- Ensured quality customer service was given to customers by providing packaging services.
- Provided leadership on assigned shifts.
N/A In Criminology
Production Lead Resume
Summary : Dependable supervisor bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills. Dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kronos, Kronos, Sap, ADP Payroll, Leadership, Lean Manufacturing, Teamwork, Teamwork, Management Skills, 5S, Safety, Organization.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Maintained necessary level of communications between shifts.
- Made sure products were produced on time and met quality standards.
- Oversaw the production process and managed the production schedule.
- Coordinated procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
- Set up and verified the functionality of safety equipment.
- Supervised and motivated staff and management.