Service Engineer Resume
Objective : An accomplished, resourceful and goal-driven professional with a comprehensive engineering background in the telecom industry. Strong foundation knowledge of electronics and industrial engineering principles. Strong leadership abilities, with proven expertise in team and employee management.
Skills : Microsoft Office tools, Installation, Testing and commissioning,maintenance,.
- Increased organization's effectiveness by managing various operational & capital projects.
- Assessed & improved overall quality and efficiency as per client specification and standards while enforcing safety Increased operational efficiency through review of operational documents and charts to determine inconsistencies and inefficiencies.
- Checked all the mobile components and assured there was no signal loss at airport.
- Responsible for maintenance of the mobile equipment on site.
- Coordinated involvement of client & third part inspection to facilitate project delivery.
- Ensured superior quality control by providing on site assistance with final job installation.
- Projects Simulated a project of McDonalds reviewing the wait time and accomplishing tasks to decrease it using the Rockwell Arena software for Simulation.
- Contributed for achieving ease of household applications for physically challenged using wireless EEG (Electroencephalography) by sensing user emotions as a project for Human Factors Engineering(HFE).
Field Service Engineer Resume
Objective : Deep understanding of international standards and protocols regarding audio, video and metadata in TV signals, conditional access, video transcoding, IP Networking, ASI, WDM, SDI transport streaming, server administrator, SAN storage networks, and filed-based automation workflows. In addition, I can plan and perform maintenance of electronic, optic and mechanical equipment, failure analysis, customer support, help desk, system monitoring, maintenance schedules, acceptance testing, quality control, equipment integration, project management and technical documentation.
Skills : Laptop, Mac and iPhone.
- Responsible for technical assessment and engineering solutions for electronic security systems in high-security government agencies, airports, and industrial facilities throughout Mexico.
- Such systems include tomographic scanners, X-ray machines, metal detectors, explosives and narcotic detectors, non-invasive personal scanners, and biometric access control systems.
- Immediate response to equipment failures and executing corresponding repairs on site.
- In charge of personnel for installation and commissioning of heavy-weight electronic equipment.
- Applying radiation and chemical safety protocols to validate the optimal operation of the security system.
- Preventative maintenance, replacing electrical and mechanical spares and overall system testing.
- Monitoring and calibration of the system performance.
IT Service Engineer Resume
Objective : Dedicated, motivated and dynamic electromagnetically professional with four years of hands-on supervisory experience on locomotive project at Pakistan Railways under the supervision of Elector Motive Diesel Inc. Quality assurance/quality control and testing of power and distribution transformer experience in Trans Fab Ltd. Offers unique combination of skills demonstrated through result oriented maintenance , troubleshooting, installation, testing and commissioning, of electromagnetically and control system equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Traveled globally for equipment installations, upgrades, troubleshooting, and efficiency improvement.
- Provided on- and off-site customer training, and trained all personnel levels on installed equipment.
- Secured customer loyalty and retention through strategic relationship building and communications.
- Conducted 24-hour on-site customer support for equipment prototype.
- Interfaced equipment with cartooning devices, and integrated with online computer systems or programmable logic controllers as needed.
- Delivered debugging and electrical troubleshooting when necessary.
- Consistently requested by customers for special projects.
Associate Of Science
IT Customer Service Engineer Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented and a great listener, able to take and understand complicated instructions, able to work safely and efficiently in a high pace work environment, works well under stress related situations, reliable and loyal.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Solidworks/ CAD, Troubleshooting Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, And Hydraulics Systems., C++.
- Install, operate, and upgrade systems at customer sites in North America and Mexico.
- Perform all mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic troubleshooting and integration while making sure the product is working properly and poses no danger to the customer and other employees.
- Analyze, evaluate, and diagnose complex electro-mechanical software, PLC, other software and application problems independently.
- Provide aid, support, and training to our customers in professional manner.
- Read schematics, electrical drawings, system diagrams, and utilize electronic media.
- Communicate effectively through emails and company phone.
- Turn in expense reports and detailed service reports.
Professional Service Engineer Resume
Summary : Opportunities to enhance my skills and where my work would be properly recognized. Willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.
Skills : Microcontrollers, Industrial Robotics, C++, Java, HTML, PLC.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems pertaining to energy management control systems and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Analyze and report problems and suggestions of enhancements required for optimum building performance.
- Design and install EMCS network server, workstation and controllers.
- Write customized programs per sequence of operation and design graphics for interface.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and system backup therefore increasing up time and reducing cost.
- Supervise project installation and commissioning including subcontractors and technicians.
- Inspect electrician's and technician's installation and work and verify mechanical system to designer specification and make suggestion when necessary.
- Perform project cost analysis to maintain profitability.
B.S. In Management
Senior Field Service Engineer Resume
Summary : Over seven years as a Field Service Engineer and am looking for a new opportunity in my career. Having worked closely with national managers within the service delivery system, I believe that I would be a strong asset to your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Offce, Microsoft OS, PC Hardware, Laptop Hardware, Laserjet Printers, Designjet Printers, Inkjet Printers.
- Assisted business and home users of multiple computer systems with their software, hardware and networking problems.
- Performed depot and warranty work on systems that came into the service center.
- Maintained a working relationship with our corporate customers to ensure that their maintenance needs were met for their computer systems.
- Worked closely with the customer every step of the repair procedure to minimize stress for them.
- Demonstrated high quality, results-driven, prompt, attention to detail, and professional customer service and support to get the customers confidence in technical advice and directions.
- Worked closely with our service partners to maintain the high level of service that they expect for the owners of their product.
- Processed the new repairs into the service center.
- Getting the proper information from the customer to help facilitate a speedy repair of their computer and giving them information to help lower their anxiety level about the repair process.
Clinical Field Service Engineer Resume
Summary : Test Technician seeking full time employment. Have broad electronics and mechanical experience gained in the manufacture, test and debug of circuits and assemblies for digital communication systems and electronic devices. Have strong computer programming and networking skills.
Skills : Analog and digital electronics design, Analog or mixed-signal.
- Responsible for initiating and working service calls to successful conclusion.
- Tracked remote sensor and PLC data of control system performance for daily report distribution.
- Directly conferred with customer management to report the status of service calls, and drive improvements.
- Addressed unique field issues, many with demanding logistical obstacles.
- Verified correct functioning of remote actuators and sensors.
- Advised field techs and site managers on hardware faults and procedures to replace defective hardware and restore ready state.
- Directed on-site personnel in resolving network connectivity problems.
Junior Field Service Engineer Resume
Summary : Having spent most of my career thus far as an aviation maintenance and engineering professional, looking for a change. Looking for something new and different, preferably something that will allow me to pursue an interest in data and statistical analysis.
Skills : Read Blueprints.
- Inspection of assembled production equipment, to ensure proper installation.
- Inspection of all operating parts to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances.
- Tune and troubleshoot equipment for proper operation.
- Interact with internal and external project managers during field projects.
- Clearly and professionally interact with customer, regarding status on a daily basis.
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job.
- Perform routine maintenance on motor electric production equipment, and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer.
- Assemble, align, and install motor electric production equipment as necessary.
Quality Service Engineer Resume
Headline : Solutions-oriented technical professional with extensive experience in customer support, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of CNC Electrical Discharge Machines. Rebuilt EDM machines to include complete teardown, inspection and repair, reassembly and testing. Trained other service engineers in repair, maintenance, modifying and installation of the CNC electrical discharge machine tools.
Skills : Microsoft Server, Vmware, Linux Servers, Cisco firewalls, routers, and switches, IT Manager, System Administration, Computer hardware design.
- Supervising the Service Network in N &S Americas countries.
- Arrangement & Implementation of Service and Field Activities related to Centrifugal Equipment.
- Performing Start-Up and Commissioning, Maintenance and Repair of Centrifugal Equipment.
- Planning and Scheduling Preventive Maintenance for the Key Customers.
- Equipment Accidents Investigations and Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Training a Service Personnel of the Customers and Partners.
- Improved Customers Satisfaction in Technical Support and Assistance.
- Completed Commissioning and Equipment Hand-Over for the Engineered Equipment.
Field Service Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : Managed large and small networks, teams of IT specialists, and have a working knowledge of the Information Technology requirements for many types of business. I would like to continue evolving my Information Technology skill set by working at a higher level, possibly IT management again, but still keeping end user needs as a primary priority. I enjoy working on high level projects like: life cycle management, disaster recovery, systems integration, network development, and server architecture.
Skills : Autocad, Solid Works, C++, Labview, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Oversee the reconditioning and manufacturing process of customer mechanical equipment.
- Customer equipment includes motor and gear couplings, gearboxes, and large mill pinon stands.
- Procedures include teardown, inspection, evaluation, manufacturing, rebuilding, and testing.
- Evaluate the condition and perform failure analysis on equipment Work with engineering team to provide design and manufacturing improvements.
- Write a technical report for quotation detailing dispositions, manufacturing and repair work scope.
- Assist as part of a team to reverse engineer components for complete manufacturing.
- Provide support for non-conformances in the manufacturing process.
- Provide technical and field service support for customers.
service engineer Resume
Summary : Willing to enter in a highly reputed telecom industry to accomplish work that is intellectually challenging and be a part of the organization in achieving goals and objectives. Given an opportunity, I will never let it slip by.
Skills : Dbs, SIS.
- Troubleshooting of various models of caterpillar engines.
- Repair of various mechanical faults on caterpillar engines, machines and pumps.
- Overhaul of various models of caterpillar engines and pumps.
- Creating good reports on jobs done per day.
- Was able to satisfy customer within the shortest time limit.
- Overhaul various models of engine with in limited period.
- Motivates other team members to bring out the best in them.
- Key player in the achievement of good contamination control grade.