Junior Field Service Engineer Resume
Objective : Junior Field Service Engineer with over 2 plus years experience in diverse technical support, maintenance and certification of electronic and communication devices. Experience in network technologies, electro-medical devices, PC hardware and software. Solutions oriented, highly motivated, team player, with proven ability to work under pressure and to learn new processes and procedures on any challenging environment.
Skills : Install, Test, Troubleshoot, And Repair Electronic And Electromechanical Equipment. Solve Problems.
- Diligently and professionally executed installations, repairs, necessary changes and assigned tasks on equipment onsite at customer sites as required. This included performing such work after hours as required on a rotating on-call basis.
- Provided remote phone support and training to customers, partner technicians, other team members or the call center as required.
- Ensured all work areas are kept clean, organized and safe at all times and act in a legal, safe and courteous manner while traveling to and from customer sites.
- Completed all administrative and reporting requirements.
- Participated in the set-up of commercial showcase events as required
- Fostered a culture of excellence and customer-first service relationship
- Maintained all site logistics including the inventory of spare parts and tools, reporting and schedules.
- Provided 24/7 customer support using an effective communication style to build the customer's trust and satisfaction.
- Provided preventive and corrective maintenance, emergency and paid service, start-up of current systems, user training, and promotion of company products & services.
Bachelor Of Electronics
Summary : Sr. Field Service Engineer offering strong analytical abilities, technical knowledge and problem-solving skills in the electrical/electronic machine repair field. Dedicated, organized, detail oriented, and reliable. Always willing to put forth the effort required to achieve superior results.
Skills : Test Equipment Laptop Computers, Oscilloscopes, Fluke Multimeter, Logic Analyzer, And Ophir Meter, Cisco USB To Serial Console Cable, Computer Software Microsoft Windows, 98, XP, Windows 7
- Responsibilities include field service, support, installation, sales, and show support to local account executive work with various laser wavelengths 1064nm, 1320nm, 1440nm, 755nm, 585, and 595nm.
- Replacing optics and cleaned focus lens, turning mirror, and beam combiner, performing calibrations test lasers upon completion of repairs.
- Required to perform software modifications to lasers that needed to be updated.
- Responsible for logging into call management software for scheduled calls within a 24 hour period.
- Scheduled annual PM visits to doctors offices throughout the midwest region.
- Responsible for providing technical support to doctors offices from the remote office.
- Performed installations and calibrations in hospitals and doctor's offices throughout the Metro Detroit area and throughout the midwest.
- Troubleshoot the machines using different laser meters and schematics to isolate and resolve problems.
- Trained doctors and registered nurses on the operational usage of the aesthetics lasers.
- Responsible for logging in call management software to track service calls and order parts.
- Responsible for completing an accurate daily service report at the end of each service call that was scheduled.
A.A in Electronic Engineering
Field Service Engineer/Team Leader Resume
Summary : Field Service Engineer/Team Leader responsible for troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service on designated equipment's. Service as a second level escalation point for service issues for designated modalities. Maintaining daily communication with Client Service Engineer, where applicable, and customers directly to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction. Sharing knowledge and coaching other members of the Service team on an on-going basis.
Skills : Planning And Scheduling, Problem Solving, Communication, Listening And Probing, Trouble Shooting, Building, Customer Rapport, Spare Part, Inventory Management
- Responsible for troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and service on designated equipment's.
- Serviced as a second level escalation point for service issues for designated modalities.
- Maintained daily communication with client service engineer, where applicable, and customers directly to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Shared knowledge and coaching other members of the service team on an on-going basis.
- Supported the business to achieve product serviceability and reliability, quality trend analysis, productivity program input and execution, national modality program implementation and new product introduction support.
- Worked closely with region and national support to define and support the implementation of corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Drove the businesses material and purchased service cost improvement initiatives for assigned modalities.
- Responsible for leading installation activities within the assigned area, ensuring safety and quality measures are taken.
- Completed on-time and accurate preventative maintenance and field modification instruction as needed.
Bachelors of Science
Field Service Engineer Intern Resume
Objective : Service Engineer looking for a position in the electrical engineering and design industry that will utilize my strong creativity and problem-solving skills as well as strengthen my professional abilities. An extremely hardworking individual that has the ability to see projects all the way to their end. Self-reliant, being able to learn quickly and independently, but I also work well collaborating with a team. To join a progressive company that will give me the opportunity to apply my knowledge and abilities for a mutually rewarding job relationship.
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory Management, Operations Coordination, MS Office Suite, General Construction
- Installed equipment including labelers and vision systems for bottlers.
- Setup proprietary software for quality control purposes for individual customer specifications.
- Troubleshoot and repaired electrical circuitry to resolve equipment discrepancies.
- Helped assemble the equipment for the customer for changeover to run production of a variety of products.
- Orientated bottle on servo operated plates for accurate label applications.
- Assisted with the PM's for existing equipment with potential problems for future production.
- Assembled retrofits for safety upgrades to meet current OSHA regulations.
- Trained other employees on expectations needed to assemble, setup, and operate the equipment.
- Reviewed and validated training and technical documentation, and developed customer specific training or technical documentation as required.
Junior Field Service Engineer Resume
Objective : Junior Field Service Engineer with experience in Project Design, planning, scheduling, and employee training. Experience includes Work Place Safety, Quality Assurance, MSHA, OSHA, Lean Six Sigma, team building and leadership by example. SIGMA guide lines to incorporate a strong background in Project Design Analysis and Project Organization. A strong advocate of team building and leadership by example, constantly striving to assure the quality and efficiency of the work place environment while having a clear focus on business principles and interpersonal relationships.
Skills : Statistics, Leadership, Engineering, Communication, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Pro/Engineer, RsLogix 500, RsLogix 5000, Labview, Mastercam
Maintained excellent customer service relationship with site personnel. Collected, consolidated and distributed regional field service engineer work schedules.
- Conducted surveys to establish/verify installation details. Ensured that equipment is received and uplifted at the installation site.
- Installed and troubleshoot software products/equipment.
- Oversaw removal of legacy equipment and cabling.
- Managed and reported field changes and installation progress.
- Ensured that system acceptance criteria are met and systems accepted by the customer
- Provided training to customer Tier 1 personnel and end users.
- Trained employees, identified, analyzed, and repaired product failures, ordered and replaced parts as needed.
- Performed quality inspections on work performed by the installation team.
- Effectively managed all systems, enabling system readiness at all times.
Senior Field Service Engineer Resume
Summary : Engineering Senior Field Service Engineer/Technical Support Engineer with fourteen years of experience in all phases of electrical engineering technology; including troubleshooting, maintenance, training, customer presentations, and sales. Established team player with demonstrated experience in, AC/DC power, schematics, test solutions, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and X-RAY. Effectively developed and mentored junior field engineers in power systems, technical writing, and presentations.
Skills : Networking, Electrical Connectors, CATV, IP Cameras, HD Video High-Speed Internet, FTP Server, WIndows 2008 Server, Lap Tops Desktop Mobil Devices Dell Certified
- Reinstalling software programs or adjust settings on existing software to fix machine malfunctions.
- Traveling to distributors, installers or end-user customers to provide service or provide emergency repair service.
- Providing support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar inverter issues encountered in the installation and start-up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in the knowledge base, and other sources of information available.
- Working together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers and contractors
- Providing updates to knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls.
- Managing the monitoring database of customer installations
- Documenting all activity in Salesforce and other database software platforms.
- Reading and interpreting schematics with a good understanding of high voltage and measurement equipment.
B.S. in Computer Engineering
Field Service Engineer/Quality Control Resume
Headline : Certified Field Service Engineer/Quality Control Chemist with five years of commercial and residential experience. Adept in performing electrical installations, maintenance, and repairs in offices and plant facilities, and excel in analyzing and solving problems with various electrical controls and systems.
Skills : Electrical Troubleshooting, Commissioning Of Various Industrial Equipment, Teaching & Training Students, Outstanding Human Relations
- Provided service on UPS systems, batteries, and electronic based products at the customer's site.
- Responsible for the installation, remedial emergency and preventive maintenance provided to customers on an as-needed basis.
- Providing technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Earned a reputation for expertise in complex troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Gained extensive experience in analyzing and following manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
- Mastered the use of measuring/testing instruments such as ammeters, ohmmeters, voltmeters, and testing lamps.
- Maintained proper preventative maintenance procedures at on-site location.
- Operated and structured the work schedule for daily routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments and led installs.
AA in Electronics
Field Service Engineer II Resume
Summary : Polished Field Service Engineer II with 10 years of experience. Strong background in sciences coupled with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Well-developed organizational and multi-tasking abilities. Assigned to provide on-site supervision of the Logging While Drilling (LWD) and Measurement While Drilling (MWD) processes including tool preparations, data acquisition, log generation and Quality Control (QC), and delivery of the services to the customer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Heavy Equipment Operations, Electrical Trouble Shooting. Fifty Field Training Certificates
- Aware of the client's requirements regarding surveying procedures properly test all tools and equipment before, during, and after each job.
- Identified and corrected operational problems to prevent or minimize service impact.
- Provided on-site supervision of the Measurement While Drilling (MWD) process including tool preparations, data acquisition, log generation, Quality Control (QC), and delivery of the services to the customer.
- Assisted in ensuring all data presented to the customer is accurate, timely and meets the highest service quality standards possible.
- Assisted in ensuring that expected and needed data, including possible problems, are provided to the customer.
- Responsible for customer account management and service contract compliance.
- Responsible for the management, effectiveness, and efficiency of site assets (vehicles, equipment, tools, office, etc. ) for the site budget, cost center management, and operational efficiency.
- Responsible for safety training, structure, work discipline and continuous improvement with the site organization to advance capability and performance in all operational areas.
- In charge of daily reports of operational cost for the day, monthly and yearly for tracking cost and implementing an effective strategy to meet goals.
Senior Field Service Engineer Resume
Summary : Senior Field Service Engineer with outstanding leadership abilities able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts. Demonstrated capacity to Manage and Implement all aspects of Telecommunications networks and systems, and strengthen organizations. To obtain a position within your progressive organization that utilizes my strengths of communication, personal interaction, team building skills, flexibility, attention to detail, and a strong awareness for safety and job effectiveness.
Skills : Instrumentation Calibration, Windows MS-DOS, RS Logix, Emerson Delta V, Emerson Process, AutoCAD 2007, Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel
- Interacting with multiple layers of management personnel for multiple companies.
- Providing field repair, troubleshooting, and diagnostics of control systems used in the production of natural gas.
- Installing the software, function test safety triggers, calibrate pressure, temperature, and flow devices.
- Responsible for the install or replacement of wireless cellular modems that communicate with SCADA webpage.
- Configuring and installing wireless pressure transmitters and communication gateway.
- Developing quotes and material lists for natural gas well pad and compression site installation work.
- Performing Delta V process control system database system preventative maintenance.
- Assisting with the Delta V process control system version/ equipment upgrades.
- Performing operational checks and measurement of system parameters using applicable technical publications.
Field Service Engineer Resume
Headline : A creative, intelligent and responsible Field Service Engineering Technician with 06 years of experience in electronics, personnel supervision, technical troubleshooting, quality assurance, and customer service. Proven track record in effectively maintaining accountability of multimillion-dollar equipment and possesses an award-winning safety record. Consistently works with an eye on the bottom-line and successfully contains costs while delivering high-quality service. Adept at quickly resolving conflicts and excels in creative problem-solving.
Skills : Software/Hardware Integration, Systems Configuration And Testing, Biometrics Application And Field Support, Information
- Performing on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment. Troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Maintaining records and reports as required.
- Coordinating activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions.
- Ordering and installing parts. Responding to emergency service calls as required.
- Instructing customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance.
- Performing upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed.
- Remaining current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Responsible for the upkeep, maintenance, and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- Maintaining standards of conduct acceptable to both the company and customers to maintain credentials for being on customer sites.
Bachelors of Science