Head Of Security Resume
Objective : A highly experienced, conscientious self-motivated and resourceful Country Security Manager& corporate security manager. Experienced in start to finish Project Management with a record of providing results. Organised and adaptable, capable of working on own initiative and prioritising in order to deliver accurate and timely results.
Skills : Management, Security.
- Writes or reviews security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Trains subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Plans security for special and high-risk events.
- Reviews financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Develops budgets for security operations.
- Orders security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
- Arranges for or perform executive protection activities.
- Responds to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
- Recommends security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
Sr. Head Of Security Resume
Summary : With 33 years of extensive experience, knowledge and training in physical, personnel and facilities security, provide security implementations and methods to protect people and facilities.Provided guidance to subordinates based on organizational goals and agency policy. Established operating policies and procedures that affect the day to day operations of administrative units, security programs, document and facility units and overall building security.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Reporting, Communication, Leadership, Management, Scheduling.
- Acted as an advisor to subordinate managers or staff members.
- Developed and administered a security budget, schedules, operating procedures and performance evaluations.
- Maintained frequent contacts with equivalent level managers, industry peers, and customer representatives concerning on going projects, operational decisions, technical activities and contractual issues.
- Conducted briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
- Insured that security and medical education classes are scheduled and conducted.
- Responsible for the overall, day-to-day security operations of the Harbor Island Owners Association.
- Insured that security violations were investigated and reports specifying preventive action to be taken were prepared.
- Ensured compliance with HIOA rules and regulations.
Jr. Head Of Security Resume
Objective : Efficient and organized surveillance professional with 3 years in security and safety compliance. Extensive security guard training focused on safety and security management, as well as asset recovery. Skilled in problem solving and conflict resolution. Equipped with an excellent memory and awareness of surrounding people, events and facilities.
Skills : Security, Customer Service.
- Worked responsibilities include positioning guards in tension areas where most problems tend to occur, establishing safety measures, use of force, and excellent customer service amongst security personnel and staff.
- Maintained incident reports, and inform law enforcement and paramedics for all serious incidents.
- Implemented use of ID scanner which keeps a record of all persons entering the premises.
- In charged of collecting entrance fee and counting and depositing large amounts of money.
- Vastly reduced the amount of underage persons entering premises, after promoted to head of security, by taking away counterfeit identification cards and handing them over to law enforcement officers.
- Excelled in attention to detail and criminal profiling by observing possible conflicts and threats.
- Apprehended various individuals that endangered the safety of others to maintain a peaceful environment.
- Ensured the safety of visitors and employees and maintaining a peaceful environment.
Head Of Security I Resume
Objective : Seeking a Head Of Security position where can utilize skills in private security, patrolling techniques, and safety protocols to provide exceptional service while advancing professionally.
Skills : Good Communication , Basic Computer Knowledge, Good At Multitasking.
- Conducted site reviews and security audits and made recommendations to management based on findings.
- Issued criminal trespass warnings to possible suspects and assisted police in apprehending and processing thief's.
- Recommended improvements in security systems and procedures.
- Reduced general liability claims by 75% through safety audits and training.
- Counseled management on how to cut spending without compromising the safety and security of the company's assets.
- Hired, trained and managed a staff of 6 associates.
- Managed staff schedules for all shifts and events to minimize overtime costs.
- Developed and implemented training procedures for all newly hired personnel.
- Communicated and enforced compliance with state and local laws while emphasizing company standards of professionalism and safety.
Head Of Security II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Head Of Security position that will leverage customer service, sales and communication skills and allow me to grow professionally and to help support the company goals and mission.
Skills : Management, Personal Trainer, Sales.
- Insures all patrons have legally valid proof of identification before entering the building.
- Insures any supplies needed are stocked and maintained for the night.
- Ensures a clean building at the end of the night.
- Talks with guest about their time spent at the bar.
- Monitors guest activity to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for both Patrons and Staff.
- Monitors all bar property both inside and outside areas.
- Quickly and quietly stops all problems that may arise.
- Respectfully interacts and complies with all law enforcement agencies i.e.police and liquor control.
Head Of Security III Resume
Summary : Responsible for embedding visitor-centered thinking into every aspect of the Gallery, and acts as a strategic partner advocating for the customer to ensure strong short- and long-term audience engagement outcomes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Protection And Investigative Research Analysis.
- Plans, implements, and administers the National Gallery of Art visitor experience in a manner that meets or exceeds service, participation, and financial goals.
- Works cross-departmentally with colleagues, managers, and staff across the Gallery to develop and execute a comprehensive institutional plan, and implement cross-training methodologies to achieve visitor experience objectives.
- Develops an overall research strategy and business plans to provide the information needed for Gallery executives and managers to understand Visitor Experience issues and opportunities.
- Collaborates with the External Affairs and Audience Engagement Officer to translate data into actionable consumer stories and strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Develops and implements guest feedback strategies which include design, execution, analysis, and reporting.
- Recommends and implements improvements to the guest feedback process to better capture the experience.
- Acts as an objective and authoritative voice of the customer in Gallery-wide decision-making processes.
Head Of Security Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time Executive Protection Security employment, which will allow me to make every client feel safe at all time, while on duty. The safety of clients and future clients is priority.
Skills : Word, Office, Excel, Management Experience, Customer Service, Security, Business Development, Event Planning.
- Provided a safe environment for employees and for patrons on a daily basis and to resolve disputes and or conflicts in a firm professional manner.
- Routinely patrol the property on foot and with a vehicle.
- Maintain communications with all personnel in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide a secure escort for management when they do collections of monies and money drops.
- In addition, I insure that patrons of the facility obey the rules and regulations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- When facility is closed, I check the property and buildings to confirm they are secured.
- Report directly to the Operations Manager on a regular basis.
- I believe I provide confidence to all personnel and patrons alike, which allows for a more enjoyable experience, while at the same time maintains order.
- Skills Used Demonstrating excellent communication skills is essential.
Associate Head Of Security Resume
Headline : To obtain gainfully employment in any field or industry. Want employment to be a mutual gain for both employer. Along with many years of law enforcement/security experience work well by as well as a part of a team.Very fast learner that is a hard worker and dedicated to the job that needs to complete. Would like to thank all parties involved in looking at resume and considering me for employment.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for managing the day to day operation of a security staff of ten officers.
- In charge of training, reprimanding, and termination of all officers.
- Responsible for interviewing potential officers and hiring qualified candidates.
- Assists the General Manager with payroll for all officers In charge of running cash escorts from the bar to the count room ensuring bartender safety.
- Responsible for all security inventory including uniforms, radios, flashlights and earpieces.
- Makes sure equipment working properly and is not stolen or misplaced.
- Responsible for maintaining all security paperwork such as customer count sheets, employee information, time sheets, barred patron paperwork, and equipment sign out/sign in sheets to name a few.
- Responsible for maintaining a working and respectful relationship with the Metropolitan Police Department.
Lead Head Of Security Resume
Summary : Having been in the marines and then working the reception desk at a large hotel, im drawn toward working with people. truly enjoy customer service and have a talent for it.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Team Leader, Training And Development.
- Responsible for and supervised the conduct and professionalism of at least 5 security guards at a given time.
- Makes a weekly rotating schedule that was fair and balanced to employees.
- Responsible for field any complaints or grievances from guests or employees and relay that information to superiors.
- Learns and assimilates to front desk operations and expand knowledge of clerical operations throughout the hotel.
- Makes decisions about the quality or potential of the employees in charge and conduct all hiring and firing in that capacity, as well as provide for the training, education and professional development of team.
- Brings a partial staff of security guards up to a full time, rotating staff.
- Discovers new and better ways to schedule employees to ensure the fairest possible shift assignments.
- Reduces incidents on the grounds by 20 percent, allowing greater volumes of customers and increasing overall revenue.
Head Of Security Resume
Objective : Seeking executive position to improve organization's performance through the use and application of technology, by facilitating and enhancing relations between the Customer and IT as a service provider, and by providing competitive advantage through exceptional performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Responsible for Management of the Bank's security for achievement of acceptable security levels and standards.
- Responsible for monitoring of requirements derived from Bank license body.
- Monitors the body of the Bank's operational procedures that covers all aspects of Security.
- Reports to COO on all security events.
- Ensures and manages security by coordinating and delegating security requirements on the day-to-day basis between front office (business) and back office (operations).
- Improves Risk Management, take appropriate controls and mechanisms to mitigate and to lower the risk to information assets of the Bank.
- Develops a budget for Security Department and all branch network and assisting other stakeholders on other budgeting and budget forecasting needs.
- Assists COO on decision making in any future event pertaining to any incident involving Security Management.
- Manages and leads Unit Managers, by providing constant directions, and management support.