Lead Security Guard Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position as a Lead Security Guard, Guard Supervisor or Human Resource Assistant. Where crime prevention, investigative techniques, community policing, interpersonal communication skills, computer skills, professional skill in written and oral communication, and my ability to manage workloads will benefit the community and the department.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Security.
- Issues specific instructions and assignments to the guards and instructs new personnel on specific security techniques in accordance with SOP.
- Is responsible for the issuing of weapons, ammo, radio, OC spray and briefings in the absence of the Duty LT.
- Observes performance of security guards and provides input to the supervisor on training needs and quality of performance for the purpose of retraining, the recommendation of awards and evaluations.
- Passes information from the chain of command as well as collects feedback from the individual security guards.
- Forwards requisitions for needed supplies, equipment and repairs for the gates.
- Monitors performance as well as working conditions and events at access control points making recommendations for improvements or on the spot corrections for safety and security.
- Maintains discipline, courtesy and appearance standards.
- Primarily responsible for the net control of assigned access point.
- Controls and coordinates security forces, receiving and transmitting radio and telephonic messages and dispatching personnel and equipment as necessary.
Sr. Lead Security Guard Resume
Summary : A focused and organized individual with a solid track record of assisting customers and clients.. Over 10 years in Customer Service and Customer Relations experience. Committed to the values of compassion, dignity, collaboration and responsibility. Demonstrated ability to attend to customers needs and satisfaction professionally to provide the highest level of service.
Skills : Crisis Management and De-escalating Modules courses,Cpr Trained.
- Communicates with leadership to enforce guard standards.
- Communicates with superiors and subordinates and the general public.
- Serves as a Lead Security Guard of 3 or more Security Guards.
- Issues guidance guards upon assuming duty at access control points.
- Responsible for training current employees on new equipment and procedures.
- Conducts on-the-job training of new employees that includes security techniques, installation policies, and DA Security Guard standing operating procedures.
- Ensures discipline and appearance standards are adhered to and advises supervisors on performance and discipline issues.
- Gives verbal warnings and on the spot corrections for negative performance or mistakes.
Jr. Lead Security Guard Resume
Objective : Highly trained Commissioned Officer Licensed, seeking a supervisory position in security operations. Have previous security service experience, skilled in staff supervision, & proficient with Microsoft Office software.
Skills : Managerial, Production Control, Customer Service, Microsoft Based Programs.
- Conducted 12 hour shifts closely assisting and training with federal police officers.
- Supervised other guards while on duty and evaluated their progress.
- Vetted every individual entering FT.Hill with access control measures standardized by Army regulations.
- Performed (RAM) Random Antiterrorism Measures, on vehicles and occupants at different FPCON levels.
- Collected escort forms from unauthorized personnel and made sure they were properly escorted before gaining access to the installation and gave out directions to their intended destination.
- Reviewed (POA&M) Plan of Action and Milestone and sat in on high level security briefings.
- Innovated new measures of security for the installation so that vulnerabilities could be fixed saving the post resources.
- Performed PMCS and dispatched cruisers keeping accurate logs on police vehicles and reported incidents.
Lead Security Guard I Resume
Objective : Ensure all personnel entering the facility have proper authority and to secure and monitor entire facility during and after business hours in accordance with corporate and security guidelines policies and procedures.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office.
- Supervised 6 security guards and issued counseling statements when needed.
- Protected property and lives by patrolling the area.
- Controlled access to vehicles, visitors and pedestrians into Ft.
- Screened employees, visitors, and contractor personnel for visitor access on Ft.
- Oversaw, controlled, prepared and issued identification badges, cards and passes that allowed access into the installation.
- Denied access to unauthorized personnel or those who did not meet authorized entry criteria.
- Made instantaneous decisions regarding use of deadly force, operated Active Vehicle Barrier when required, and alerted appropriate officials of apparent security violations.
- Conducted foot or vehicle patrol of perimeters, roadways, parking and other high traffic areas as well as interior of shops, storage, administrative and other structures.
Lead Security Guard II Resume
Headline : Work independently, continue to gain knowledge, and experience so that perform the job tasks expected of to a high degree of competence to ensure growth professionally.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Checks Ids/property signed visitors in and out of the premises.
- Uses various security devices such as metal detectors and scanners to implement security and prevent outside threats from entering the site.
- Attends to visitors and guests providing them with information.
- Maintains records of all important contact number required in case of emergency or other natural hazards such as fire.
- Handles all security protocols for Pacificorp Power Plant.
- Checks for new hire employees, guests, and contractors; Issuing of access/ID cards to all personnel; Weigh in and Weigh out for all Soda Ash and other trucks; two or more walking and driving grounds patrols per shift; answering high volume/multi line phone system; Compiled all administrative data for end of day reports.
- Improves efficiency at various points on grounds where security was lax.
- Continuously stroves to boost team morale.
Lead Security Guard III Resume
Summary : Energetic dedicated and focused person that learns quickly and excels in prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role in increased responsibility and authority who also answers a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquires from clients and colleagues.
Skills : Let's Help, Volunteer Teaching And Tutoring, Valeo Behavior Health Internship.
- Patrolled the facility and served as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and rule infractions.
- Reported all incidents, accidents, medical emergencies to law enforcement.
- Responded quickly to medical emergencies, bomb threats, and fire alarms.
- Answered alarms investigated disturbances.
- Patrolled industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates.
- Investigated calls complaint involving fire, theft, accident and hazard reports.
- Checked passes and credentials of person seeking to enter the property.
- Inspected parking lot to verify the vehicles were properly parked and displayed parking permits.
- Continuously monitored security cameras building and alarm systems.
Asst. Lead Security Guard Resume
Objective : Accomplished Signaling Support Systems Specialist with an exemplary track record with 22 years of experience in the Army. Proven technical expertise and leadership skills, with extensive knowledge of tactical and civilian radios. Leadership qualities encompass effective communications skills, demonstrated through strong working relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Communication, Team Building.
- Ensures all policies and procedures are being followed by guests and staff.
- Responsible for monitoring the fire suppression system and reporting to the necessary members of management when needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that the integrity of the stadium's security is upheld at all times.
- Knowledgeable about all shift duties and responsibilities at TCF Bank Stadium.
- Responsible for training all new officers of SOP's and building policies.
- Knowledgeable about the camera system, fire suppression system and all other systems used at TCF Bank Stadium.
- Supports not only the 24/7 operation but also supported Event Day operation when needed.
Associate Lead Security Guard Resume
Headline : Nearly 18 years experience as a Lead Ability to direct a full staff Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
Skills : Graphics Design, Pharmacy Techinican, Security Guard.
- Coordinates or monitors work activities of others.
- Trains new security officers or other personnel and provides on-going direction.
- Investigates and/or reports hazards, unusual or suspicious circumstances to chief officers for correction or follow-up actions; maintains contact with chief officers.
- Checks doors and windows of building to ensure they are tightly closed and locked; notes in written log any unlocked doors/windows; submits information to supervisor.
- Decides when an incident requires written report, decides which report form to use and submits to supervisor; may prepare other written reports as directed by supervisor Accomplishments i was highly respected.
- Observes situations and decision making Knowledge of basic security and safety procedures.
- Leads to the work of others.
Lead Security Guard/Coordinator Resume
Summary : A Lead Security Guard position requiring a self-starter with solid industry experience, a reputation for dependability, and the demonstrated ability to achieve high production standards and quality of work.
Skills : Merchandising, Telephone Reception, Stocking And Rotating.
- Ensured officers covering shift was performing responsibilities.
- Patrolled interior and exterior of building.
- Reported to all security situations in the facility in a timely manner.
- Open and unlock all doors in the facility.
- Performed restraining methods on irate patients.
- Educated on proper restraining procedures and security methods to the security team.
- Monitored surveillance video of daily recorded activity.
- Managed and operated all lawn care equipment.
Lead Security Guard Resume
Headline : To acquire a position in which can utilize and enhance current customer service skills. looking for growth, development and career advancement.
Skills : Management, Oganizing.
- Observed and reported activities and incidents at an assigned client site.
- Provided for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Made periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserved orders and acted to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controlled access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrolled assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checked for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances or exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protected evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responded to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepared logs and reports as required.