Chief Inspector Resume
Summary : Experience in manufacture, line maintenance, overhaul, inspection of aircraft. knowledge in troubleshoot and repair of hydraulics, pneumatic, sheet metal, avionics, engines, and flight control rigging.
Skills : Welding And Inspections.
- Performed visual inspections of pipe welds to ensure quality meets or exceeds API 1104 standards.
- Supervised contractors on all aspects of existing pipeline repair and removal to ensure compliance to safety, quality and environmental rules and regulations along with ensuring compliance to company specifications.
- Supervised coating application and inspection of coatings.
- Worked directly for Jacobs managing pipeline replacement and pipeline upgrades in the California area.
- Worked with the Contractor to maintain a good project while also trying to assure they are maintaining their DOT required records.
- Worked through Mc Daniels Inspection working with the Contractor to repair the integrity of the Pipe.
Sr. Chief Inspector Resume
Summary : To be a resourceful, comprehensive, creative, organized and customer-focused thinker in profitably utilizing management, engineering, and technical capabilities in providing value added services to internal and external customers of the company that employed. Continue to seek out new challenges and skills in career development.
Skills : Inspection, Welding, Construction.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support to contract inspection personnel, act as a liaison, to interface with clients and vendors, for problem resolution.
- Review edcomplex inspection assignments, to assure that all specification requirements are being met.
- Issued inspection assignments to qualified personnel.
- Updated and maintained personnel database and inspector files.
- Reviewed resumes, for new potential contract employees.
- Performed audits of contract inspection personnel to assure compliance with the ITS QA manual and client requirements.
- Contracted to Sem Crude through ENGlobal for a Pipeline Integrity Project and data confirmation through excavation.
Jr. Chief Inspector Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in your company to perform duties and tasks in the Inspection field. Willing to travel and /or Relocate if necessary.
Skills : Dispatching, Human Resources, Training And Development, Instructing, Presentations, Marketing, Sales.
- Coordinates with QA Director in formalizing and maintaining a quality control system that clearly and adequately defines the quality requirements, objectives and goals for the company's product lines.
- Trains personnel to qualify them in accordance with industry standards.
- Performs follow-up to ensure the effectiveness of training and retraining requirements.
- Performs periodic audits of facility and reports observations and findings.
- Liaison between Tejas and vendor/supplier for all NDT related equipment and outsourced process.
- Performs Technical Services and resolves customer claims and customer contract.
- Performs field inspection on-site at customer location to handle customer concerns.
- Performs 3rd Party monitoring on any outsourced processes.
Lead Chief Inspector Resume
Summary : To obtain a leadership position within a stable organization that has opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Film Audit, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Window's 10, Adobe.
- Responsible to the General Manager for the inspection of all maintenance, repair, and modifications of aircraft, engines, propellers, and appliances performed by the facility.
- Responsible for maintaining the inspection and quality control system per FAR 145.
- Directed eight Quality Assurance Inspectors and twenty-five designated inspectors in the inspection and release of articles.
- Served as the repair station's primary liaison between the repair station and the FAA.
- Wrote and implemented a bi-annual facility audit that consisted of FAA 145, EASA and C.A.S.E.
- Developed, maintained, and enforced the Government Quality System per ISO 9001 standards.
- Developed and implemented Airplane Work Instruction Cards and Ground Operating Procedures.
Chief Inspector III Resume
Summary : Nineteen years oil industry experience. Professional Engineer, API Certified Inspector and experienced technical supervisor.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Directed the activities of 13 ConocoPhillips API certified inspectors and 20+ contract employees while managing budgets up to $5 million.
- Wrote technical bid packages and negotiated contracts for major non-destructive testing vendors.
- Authored technical standards and health and safety procedures.
- Audited compliance at both domestic and international locations.
- Interfaced with state and federal regulators.
- Drove safety awareness; staff and contractors completed 250,000 hours in two years with zero recordable injuries.
Chief Inspector II Resume
Summary : Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills Sign language for hearing impaired Proficient and Yardi Highly motivated, dynamic and energetic, with more than 20 combined years of management experience & successfully working with diverse personalities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Onsite, MRI, AMSI.
- Managed a staff of 50 employees and serve 20 business clients.
- Processed new hire paperwork in accordance with Department Of Tennessee Code Annotated.
- Provided training for security professional.
- Processed payroll and billing, and scheduling Extensive marketing.
- Trained security professional on providing services for apartment complexes, commercial business, and private services.
- Processed separation notices and evaluations.
- Worked well with all types of personalities; able to perform hiring and termination duties effectively and professionally.
Chief Inspector I Resume
Summary : To acquire a position as a Consultant, Construction Manager, Project Manager, Chief, Assistant Chief, Sr. Welding Inspector, Welding Inspector, or Utility Inspector, where communication, experiences, and knowledge will exist as an asset within your corporation.
Skills : Maintenance Tracking, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Fairly Fluent In Spanish.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of regulations to maintain airworthiness of company aircraft.
- Hired on to assist the President, Director of Operations and Director of Maintenance in the transition of the Air Operator Certificate from a 9 or less to a 10 or more certificate.
- Responsible for the review, audit of maintenance records, parts certification records and tool calibrations.
- Assisted in workflow management and coordination of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of company aircraft.
- Established and maintained relationships with vendors and contractors.
- Assisted in the development of the company GMM.
- Established and maintained a contacts network.
Chief Inspector/Officer Resume
Objective : Looking for a challenging and rewarding position utilizing experience, knowledge, and abilities. Extensive mechanical aptitude, commitment to safety, hard work, and dependability contribute to profitable operations in any business.
Skills : Law enforcement, Law Officer.
- Oversaw contactor activities during pipeline remediation projects on the Eagle Ford Shale.
- Performed pipeline front-end constructability reviews and field execution planning.
- Produced the project construction deliverables to the schedules set by the Project Manager.
- Oversaw the quality of the project construction deliverables.
- Ensured the implementation of the project procedures.
- Ensured staffing levels are in accordance with work force plans.
- Oversaw, monitored and managed project construction contractor(s).
Chief Inspector/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Chief Inspector, Assistant Chief Inspector, Environmental Inspection,.
- Insured all Testing of replacement line pipe was in accordance with Enables Test Procedures.
- Reviewed daily reports of Weld Inspectors and Utility Inspectors on all construction activities.
- Insured all welds where to Enables weld code and passed X-ray.
- Responsible for Total footages and pay items.
- Insured all information was tracked and documented in Job Book.
- Maintained all environmental rules and procedures according to permits.
- Worked closely with Land Agents, Gas Company's operations team, and corrosion team.
Asst. Chief Inspector Resume
Summary : Over 3 Years of experience within the aviation field have provided valuable skills that able to utilize in all levels of corporate aviation and beyond. Held positions ranging from technician to director.
Skills : Inspector, Operator.
- Accessed the maintenance projections for the aircraft, and issue work orders based on maintenance due.
- Inspected aircraft during and after work order completion.
- Closed out work orders and create log entries for work accomplished.
- Created and maintained the necessary manuals for a repair station.
- Performed responsibilities as Drug Program Administrator and Designated Employee Representative.
- Performed logbook audits to determine airworthiness of an aircraft.
- Perform contract writing of manuals (GMM, CAMP, RVSM, GOM) for an FAR 135 certificate.