Branch Service Manager Resume
Objective : A challenging and rewarding position that utilizes expertise. Strive to continually improve skills, while motivating those around. This is an excellent career move for a teller wanting to get into management.
Skills : Project Manager, It Service Management, ITIL, Banking.
- Partnered with the Branch Manager to foster a strong sales and service environment.
- Led, mentored and coached employees to consistently create a positive customer experience and exceed individual and branch goals.
- Led morning huddle and afternoon debrief.
- Coached team to identify referral/sales opportunities.
- Resolved customer and employee issues professionally.
- Created weekly branch schedule.
- Monitored branch compliance through review of all account openings to ensure proper documentation and data entry.
BBA In Finance
Jr. Branch Service Manager Resume
Objective : Responsible for managing branch activities including building client relationship, sales, exceptional service, office operations, workflow, staff management and general administration. Responsible for managing the risks associated with the daily operation of the branch.
Skills : Vendor Management, Microsoft Office, Metrics.
- Overaw all branch service operations and a fleet of 700 plus over the road vehicles.
- Maintained an existing lease and rental customer base.
- Maintained P&L, PM scheduling, the purchasing of parts and inventory.
- Oversaw and coordinated all vendor repairs.
- Trained technical staff, discipline and perform annual performance reviews.
- Accounted for labor and productivity.
- Interacted with all department heads concerning maintenance and customer issues.
Associates In Business Management
Asst. Branch Service Manager Resume
Headline : To secure a career in Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Management & Customer Service, Human resources, and or Administration in a reputed organization, which appreciates professional approach and hard work, where can utilize knowledge, various skills & experience in contribution towards fulfilling the company's growth objectives.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish & Portuguese, Management, Leadership.
- Submited accurate and timely reports which include all monthly reports and responsible for the reconciliation of the general ledger accounts assigned to the branch.
- Managed the branch, coordinating the internal sales and service activities.
- Participated in developing and achieving branch plans and goals, work with the community.
- Managed and trained tellers with products, services and referrals.
- Responsible for monthly reports and audits.
- Participated in company events and ceremonies.
- Actively led and participated in branch goal attainment Accountable for individual and branch sales skills proficiency and product knowledge.
Branch Service Manager II Resume
Summary : Self-motivated , dynamic management professional with diverse credentials which combine solid, tactical leadership and human resources expertise with a strong business, an ability to work collaboratively, and a commitment to achieving corporate or staffing goals. Results -driven recruiter with the proven ability to motivate personal to reach desired individual and regional specific company objectives, and dedicated to maximizing profits.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Sales/marketing, Office Support/clerical.
- Managed the office and serviced 11 or more accounts from sourcing and recruit candidates to fill the client's needs and to develop an applicant pool.
- Provided ongoing problem solving to clients regarding temporary work needs, employee issues and other related areas.
- Managed job performance of temporary talent by providing rewards and recognition for outstanding performance.
- Investigated and responded to talent concerns or complaints.
- Processed weekly payroll for 100-300 employees, benefits and or employee related support services.
- Facilitated all on boarding activities-including new hire orientations and first day introductions.
- Maintained all adjustments, retroactive and/or current changes to payroll records.
Associate Branch Service Manager Resume
Headline : To be able to work with full capacity in any position or any assignment. Also, to develop full potential and draw upon own resourcefulness and that of others.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Cash handling.
- Took incoming calls and either directing them to the appropriate department or resolving the inquiry.
- Responsible for reconciling daily, weekly & quarterly Gl's and reports with accuracy.
- Compiled spreadsheets and submitted data as needed.
- Performed administrative duties according to the work load of the branch.
- Liaised with the branch manager and other departments on compliance and security.
- Attended management meetings and executing new policy and procedures.
- Input all employment applications and pertinent information relating to Excel spread sheets.
Lead Branch Service Manager Resume
Summary : A results oriented business professional with proven abilities in managing projects, improving efficiency of operations, team building, employee recruiting & retention and training & development. Demonstrated ability to motivate staff to maximum productivity and control costs through the most effective uses of manpower and available resources. Key skills include: Manager/Motivator Customer relations Employee development Problem solving.
Skills : Management, Customer relations, Employee development, Problem solving.
- Completed operational, accounting and compliance related responsibilities in support of the operations within a retail branch.
- Served as initial touch point for all customers and prospects, assessed client need and directed them to the appropriate delivery channel.
- Provided service to branch clients through assisting in sales and/or service efforts on the platform or teller line and provided referrals as required.
- Identified potential process improvements to ensure achievement of branch performance targets.
- Resolved complex client issues within established guidelines.
- Supervised Customer Service Representatives to ensure proper servicing of banking.
- Assigned, managed and controlled branch cash, including daily cash reconciliation.
Branch Service Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : A results-focused professional commanding more than 25 years of diverse business ownership experience and management success within the financial services arena, specializing in team leadership, business development, client services, regulatory compliance, project management, and process improvement.
Skills : Business Management, process improvement, business development.
- Brought on board to develop and implement Branch policies and procedures as they related to operations, trading, customer service, and administrative functions.
- Administered and trained staff on all Branch compliance and internal audit activities.
- Provided daily direction and leadership to financial advisors, client associates, and support staff.
- Served as escalation point for all complex issues.
- Demonstrated initiative by developing a "step-by-step" operational.
- Managed one recruiter and 100 to 300 employed at a time.
- Coached CSR's referral activities and ensured Balance Scorecard referral goals were achieved.
Bachelor Of Arts
Branch Service Manager III Resume
Summary : To utilize a well-seasoned tenured skill set in an environment that will allow myself to excel daily within the selected role by drawing upon previous developed administrative, service, management and customer interfacing experience.
Skills : Word, Outlook, Management, Development, Budget Management.
- Managed all aspects of day to day branch operations with an emphasis on risk mitigation, regulatory compliance and maximization of sales referrals.
- Provided a consistent positive customer experience.
- Responsible for a variety of duties focused on the development of new business, as well as retaining and expanding current relationships with customers.
- Effectively resolved problems, exceptions and account adjustments.
- Designed a competent work ethic among staff with focus on the Bank's Vision and Values.
- Worked diligently to create a superior customer service experience by managing to all levels.
- Consistently worked in the community with emphasis on the self-derived events.
Branch Service Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Organized, disciplined, and competent with a particular concentration on customer satisfaction. Dedicated, loyal, goal-oriented with a commitment to excellence and attention to detail. Experienced at dealing with and resolving customers problems, and explaining solutions. Dynamic professional employing years of progressive accomplishments in computer peripherals, networks, installation, telecommunications and home improvement.
Skills : Computer peripherals, networks, installation, telecommunications.
- Dealt with sensitive data involving clients and estate processing.
- Directed to branch support staff, maintained branch compliance files, document retention.
- Enforced complex and firm-level policies and procedures per compliance management.
- Prepared branch operations internal audit documentation, interprets findings, conclusions and implement recommendations.
- Coordinated technology support to all branch employees.
- Managed the Service Department as a profit center, all parts inventory/distribution.
- Prepared and delivered employee evaluations and corrective action notices.
Branch Service Manager Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic business professional with 7 years' experience; encompassing 7 years of Pest Control experience paralleled with 3 years of leadership and management roles. Experienced manager who excels in analyzing, prioritizing and completing tasks in a professional and detailed manner. Consistently recognized for sales and employee growth as well as maintaining employee satisfaction and retention.
Skills : Office Management, Customer Service Experience, Microsoft Office, Excel, And Outlook Proficiency.
- Responsible for customer retention, customer service, recruiting, hiring, and coaching.
- Managed monthly budgets.
- Consistently led team to achieve 90-100% of budget.
- Managed and maintained the branch location.
- Regularly supported routing and staffing operations to create a sustainable and profitable location.
- Traveled nationally to train new and current employees on service procedures and protocols.
- Enforced company policies to ensure safety requirements are being met.
Associates Of Science