Residential Case Manager Resume
Objective : Extended background as an advocate for domestic violence victims and experience as a Child-Abuse and Neglect caseworker have shown the importance of adapting to meet the needs of diverse communities.
Skills : General Office Skills, 17 years in Healthcare.
- Worked closely with residential and outpatient community providers to provide the highest possible quality of care for substance abusing women and their children.
- Conducted face-to-face interviews, reviewed financials and background checks.
- Provided support services, assisted with housing, and developed comprehensive service plans that were goal-oriented, including resources available to meet the identified needs.
- Monitored participation in outpatient substance abuse treatment; facilitated contact and appointments for community resources for pre and postnatal medical care, financial assistance, social services, vocational, educational, childcare needs, and permanent housing.
- Maintained a central log that documented progress toward completion of care plans for each assigned resident.
- Identified needs through systematic collection of data to determine current status and needs in fiscal, environmental, psychosocial, developmental, educational, behavioral, emotional and mobility areas.
- Completed client and service statistical forms monthly to give to the Program Director.
Sr. Residential Case Manager Resume
Summary : To work in a challenging position that would assist your organization in achieving growth through maximum use of experience, education and qualifications, ultimately qualifying for advancement and increased decision-making responsibilities.
Skills : ICD-10-CM, ICD-9, CPT, Computer Hardware, Typing, Excel, Powerpoint, Phones, Fast Learner.
- Complies with all agency policies and applicable procedures.
- Develops, coordinates, monitors, evaluates and documents individual program planning according to the specific needs of each resident through a Needs Assessment and Residential Positive Achievement Change Tool.
- Maintains recordkeeping in the Juvenile Justice Information System (JJIS).
- Develops and submits resident goals and performance summaries to the court systems and parents/guardians.
- Maintains up-to-date and orderly Resident Case Files; Completes all necessary evaluation records, reports, correspondence and statistical information.
- Provides initial and on-going orientations for assigned residents.
- Responsible for providing Intake to residents; Monitors compliance with daily schedule of youth participation; Monitors and documents compliance with individual performance plans.
- Communicates all relevant information to supervisory staff, in regard to the agency, the facility and the resident via email and/or internal alert system updates.
Jr. Residential Case Manager Resume
Summary : To utilize knowledge and skills in assisting individuals and families within community. To provide community based services in an effort to improve the quality of life, increase access to care and promote safe and healthy community living.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Bilingual/Bicultural English/Spanish, Interviewing, Hiring, Training, Supervising, Motivational Interviewing.
- Assisted with transitioning into independent housing where time limited, less intensive services were provided.
- Diagnosed with mental health and substance abuse disorders was maintained.
- Worked collaboratively with primary mental health providers of CMHC as well as other agencies and resources as needed.
- Developed individualized residential treatment plans, which focused on recover and independent housing.
- Provided crisis intervention services and brief treatment.
- Developed and implemented an agency wide social events calendar and provided monthly social events for all agency residents.
- Created, designed and implemented policies and procedures for a furniture warehouse program, a food pantry program and clothing closet to support homeless individuals transition to permanent housing.
Residential Case Manager III Resume
Headline : Professional with three years experience working with survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual assault. Additionally, two years experience educating the community in domestic violence and sexual assault, two years case management experience, and over eight years of supervisory experience.
Skills : Computer Skills, Decision Making, Supervisory Management, CPR Certified Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word.
- Provide respectful, nonjudgmental, supportive, and high quality educational and support services to child, and adult survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- Additionally, this position works to educate the community on domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Develop a needs assessment plan for all shelter residents, and assist residents in exploring options and in finding and accessing appropriate community resources.
- Provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information, resources, and referrals to all shelter residents.
- Assist clients with understanding domestic and sexual violence, common feelings related to physical and/or sexual violence, and identify batterer tactics.
- Facilitate residents meetings, and resolve resident issues.
- Document all client contacts in client files, client reporting software programs, and monitor advocates data entry for accuracy.
- Developed, and taught two sessions of the Volunteer Training Program on a quarterly basis.
Master Of Science
Residential Case Manager II Resume
Summary : Able to excel in time management and task efficiency seeking an opportunity in the field of case management.
Skills : Human Service Specialist, Microsoft office, Email, Outlook.
- Trained in proper use of Netmis and JJIS database.
- Completed intake screenings; psychosocials; developmental assets inventory; and assessments for depression, suicidal/homicidal ideations, lethality, and substance abuse.
- Assessed youth's mental state and need for treatment/services.
- Initiated individual and family sessions with clients based on developed case plans targeting the individual's environmental and behavioral issues.
- Planned and executed evidence based groups to encourage growth in personal and life management skills.
- Implemented agency's Behavior Management Program model through trauma informed care.
- Ensured adherence to contract and policy deadlines with all assigned cases.
Residential Case Manager I Resume
Summary : Residential Case Manager who effectively motivates associates through continual guidance, direction, development and coaching. Focus on product knowledge, quality service, and conflict resolution. Strong work ethic. Strong sense of teamwork and fairness.
Skills : SAMA Certified.
- Responsible for serving as a role model for all residents and subordinate staff; for daily operation, security and safety of the residential services.
- General supervision and training for all subordinate staff and residents in the residential services facility.
- Coordinator of training of staff in residential independent living skills, home management skills, cooking, cleaning and socialization skills, utilizing the work wheel (as necessary) and task analysis.
- Coordinates schedules for both Waiver and generic service categories.
- Ensure that all DDS regulations and guidelines are met with respect to the requirements of the residential services facility.
- Services as liaison between the person, parents/legal representation, Case Manager, and DDS officials.
- Completes in a timely manner monthly and quarterly reports and various other records (i.e., attendance, drills, maintenance, etc.) Supervises and train residential supportive living employees.
Residential Case Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Interested in an employment opportunity in which clients can be helped through encouragement, personal empowerment, fostering independence, and developing healthy support systems.
Skills : Case Management, Individual counseling, Group Facilitation, Social services, Risk youth.
- Carry out the dues as part of the administrative team.
- Conduct individual and group session with clients that have mental and substance abuse problems.
- Filing and record all accumulated client data weekly.
- Responsible for individual counseling and group counseling weekly including documentation of these sessions with the residents.
- Responsible for giving the parents/legal guardian written notification of the rules clients must abide by, client progress and client case plan.
- Responsible for staffing with Program Director/Coordinator and Team Leaders regarding any special needs of residents.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and providing information to the consulting therapist, and consulting psychiatrist regarding clients.
BS In Psychology
Residential Case Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Extended background as an advocate for domestic violence victims and experience as a Child-Abuse and Neglect caseworker have shown the importance of adapting to meet the needs of diverse communities.
Skills : Micrsoft Office, Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Reviewed all paperwork to ensure completeness and correctness during each monthly home visit.
- Reviewed medication administration record (MARs) for completeness during each visit.
- Monitored cleanliness, health and safety issues in the home each month.
- Reviewed and approves weekly menus in the home.
- Attended the annual Individual Service Plan (ISP) Supports Intensity Scale (SIS) meeting for each individual on caseload.
- Promoted and protected individuals' rights, especially the right to freely make and express preferences in choices regarding their daily living and care, as long as such rights/choices are not detrimental to the Individual/s well-being.
- Provided and coordinated related services to individuals.
Residential Case Manager/Specialist Resume
Summary : An experienced customer service professional in the communications, human services and the hospitality industries. Passion in a customer-focused environment affords growth and recognition for attributes: tactfulness, adaptability, patience, willingness to learn and grow, creating win-win situations and ability to positively influence customer challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Case Specialist.
- Screen and enroll medic-aid approved client.
- Develop a care plan for each client within two weeks of enrollment.
- Coordinate client's general well-being and making sure clients adhere to rules regarding their health.
- Complete initial housing plan, and progress note in the uniform client chart.
- Work and communicate effectively with interdisciplinary team of providers, including Primary Care Providers, psychiatrist, therapist and other providers.
- Case conference with health home case managers on an as-needed basis also to be documented on eicare.
- Make sure clients entitlements, benefits and insurance are in-order.
- Provide reminder phone calls for client's appointments.
Certification In Adult
Residential Case Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a career in the field of social work, and to build on the knowledge base and skills of social work. Strongly committed to serving the needs of others.
Skills : Mental Health, Data Entry, Documentation, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Customer Service.
- Supervise residents, maintain order, and exercise appropriate judgment at all times.
- Assist and supervise youth in general cleanliness of all residential living and common areas.
- Complete documentation neatly and accurately (i.e.
- Case records, incident reports and abuse reports.
- Assist residents and families with the necessary community resources/ referrals to advance youth-plans, including escorting youths to the appointment as appropriate.
- Make referrals to other agencies and in-house projects, as well as following up with these referrals.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and provide support services and education to high risk families.
MS In Clinical