Social Services Assistant/Unit Director Assistant Resume
Headline : An articulate, focused Social Services Assistant/Unit Director Assistant with proven expertise in all areas of business and office management. Skills include leadership, creativity, strategic planning in different departments; HR, Safety, bookkeeping, customer service oriented, inventory ordering and stocking, sales, and generating reports to shareholders, owners, and government entities.
Skills : Social Work, Strong Communication, Interpersonal And Relationship Building Skills
- Worked consistently with assisting students, peers, and subordinates in understanding the relevance of, and promoted the development of positive social skills through modeling appropriate behavior, positive intervention, and positively intervening and teaching appropriate employability skills for workplace success.
- Proactively worked with students on a daily basis, to ensure proper workplace conduct, appearance, and behavior, thru Group Guided Interactions, Social Skills Training, etc.
- Led students in the daily routines of dorm clean up and expectations of the center Assisted staff with computer programs: word, excel, flyers, etc.
- Encourage student feedback in order to provide them with the best-personalized opportunities possible.
- Administer juvenile and young adult evaluations, document activities and record information including incident reports.
- Conduct regular assessments adhering to documentation processes and procedures.
- Collaborated with the interdisciplinary team to protect resident rights of each resident.
High School Diploma
Social Services Assistant/Associate Resume
Objective : An experienced and dynamic Social Services Assistant/Associate with an extensive social work service and family preservation background. Decorated achiever receiving numerous accolades for exceptional performance and consistently exceeding mission goals and objectives. A result-oriented professional with resource and case management expertise gained through the implementation of strategies, initiatives, and solutions that have a high impact on the health profession.
Skills : APA Style Writing, Excellent organization skills Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Assisted psychiatrist, psychologist, psychiatric nurse practitioner, or clinical social worker for Soldiers assigned to the Warrior Transition Battalion.
- Treated a variety of problems or situations in accordance with regulatory, accreditation, and operational procedures of the Warrior Transition Battalion.
- Coordinated aid for patients by working with various allied social services and support agencies on the installation, within the Department of Defense and within the surrounding community.
- Identified the nature of problems presented, discussed the patient with and recommended disposition to a senior counselor and informed the patient of the decision and coordinated follow up appointments.
- Developed initial conclusions to appropriate referral sources and recommended treatment to staff.
- Prepared case folders and incorporated notes and appropriate forms in the folders.
- Provided information on available on and off base resources and services available by the Family Support Center and community agencies.
- Planned support activities for groups, such as spouses of deployed military members.
Master Of Science
Social Services Assistant - Intern Resume
Objective : To further enhance my career experience in human, social, and/or disability services. Able to effectively problem solve and crisis management. Ability to stay on task, time manages, and organizes. Advocate for individual clients and family. Effective case management.
Skills : Microsoft office, Power point, Excel, Fax machine, Copier.
- Coordinates and assists the medically-related social services provided by the facility's staff to assist residents in maintaining or improving their ability to manage their everyday physical, mental and psychosocial needs.
- Assists in meeting the psychosocial needs of residents, their families and significant others as necessary in coping with the effects of illness, disability, treatments and stay in the facility.
- Addresses advance directives upon admission and assists in the determination of the appropriate medical decision-maker including assisting with guardianship when indicated.
- Obtains prior advance directives and/or assists the resident in the completion of advance directives.
- Ensures that the Policy and Procedure on Healthcare Decision Making are adhered to.
- Completes a thorough assessment of residents' psychosocial needs upon admission, quarterly, and with a change of condition.
- Assists in the development of an interdisciplinary plan of care for residents.
- Invites and schedules residents and/or responsible parties to participate in care plan meeting.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Social Services Assistant Resume
Summary : Senior Social Services Assistant with seven-plus years of CNA experience in primary care at a long term and rehabilitation facility. Maintain a strong reputation for achieving high levels of patient satisfaction. Seeking a role in the social services field. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with proven abilities in team management and planning.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook; Typing 80 wpm, Recruiting, Teaching, Public Speaking
- Prepared senior-level briefings and correspondence for distribution to all military personnel and their family members.
- Briefed incoming Air Force and Army personnel, DOD civilians, and family members on Family Support Center (FSC) programs and services.
- Maintained liaison with and drafted articles, news releases describing upcoming and ongoing FSC programs, and stories for the base public affairs office.
- Developed newsletter, briefing charts, and specialized flyers for trips and activities for Desert Shield families on Hahn Air Base (HAB).
- Provided Personal Financial Management Program counseling and assistance.
- Developed and presented a course four times a month on checkbook maintenance and budget restructuring (adopted by the base commander for bad check writers).
- Gathered all statistical data on FSC data on a weekly basis and compiled the quarterly statistical summary that was forwarded to Headquarters, United States Air Forces.
Master Of Science
Activities Assistant And Social Services Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking for an opportunity in the field of communication to utilize skills for the growth of the organization and upgrade the skills and knowledge in the communication sector. Intends to build a career with a leading firm with committed and dedicated people which will help to explore oneself fully and give scope to apply knowledge and skills. And willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.
Skills : Supervisor, Healthcare, Implementation, Training & Development, Coaching, Administrative Skills
- Monitored patients mental health, advocated patient rights, orchestrated realistic discharge plans, and guided patients and family members through the process of a rehabilitation program.
- Administered weekly Care Plan meetings for patients and families.
- Conducted Psychosocial Assessments, entered 5 day, 14 day, and 30 days of progress notes on patients and entered the relevant information into Citrix.
- Collaborated with Therapy, Nursing, and NRV Department of Social Services regarding patients and safety concerns.
- Assisted patients with information regarding insurance coverage during healthcare stay.
- Aided families and patients with assistance regarding applications and regulations regarding the Medicare and Medicaid system, called patients insurance to receive DME, home health, and hospice requirements.
- Fulfilled the physician ordered DME needs and set up delivery to facility or home.
- Orchestrated home health and hospice services and meetings for patients upon discharge and in the facility.
Bachelors of Science
Social Services Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help to explore oneself fully and realize my potential. To work in a leading organization, this provides challenging Environment, promotes learning are acquiring new skill and opportunities for growth, and to add strive for the success of the company through personal dedication, commitments, and hard work.
Skills : Customer and Personal Service Coordination, Active Listening, Reading Comprehension, Data Entry, Critical Thinking, Psychology Background, Judgement and Decision Making, Microsoft Word
- Advocate for clients or patients to resolve crises. Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Refer patient, client, or family to community resources to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness and to provide access to services such as financial assistance, legal aid, housing, job placement or education.
- Counsel clients and patients in individual and group sessions to help them overcome dependencies, recover from illness and adjust to life.
- Utilize consultation data and social work experience to plan and coordinate client or patient care and rehabilitation, following through to ensure service efficacy.
- Plan discharge from care facility to home or other care facilities.
- Organize support groups or counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting the client or patient.
- Modify treatment plans to comply with changes in clients' status.
Bachelor Of Science
Social Services Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To participate as a team member in a dynamic work environment focused on promoting mental health care by providing superior value and service. Ability to explain complex content in a simple and learner-friendly manner. Attention to detail, with an eye on concision, grammar, and clarity. To be worked with a result-oriented professional team, innovative work environment to contribute to the best of the ability towards the growth and development of a progressive company.
Skills : Profesional, Proficient, Multitasker, Self Directed, Quick Learner, Determined.
- Review facility policies and procedures as part of the facility's interdisciplinary team to assure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Participate in quality assurance interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Understand and meet all government requirements for social service documentation.
- Document progress in meeting the psychosocial needs of residents.
- Complete a social history and psychosocial assessment for each resident that identifies social, emotional, and psychological needs.
- Participate in the development of a written, interdisciplinary plan of care for each resident that identifies the psychosocial needs/issues of the resident, the goals to be accomplished for those needs/issues, and the appropriate social worker interventions.
- Complete MDS assessments in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the resident discharge planning process and make referrals for appropriate home care services prior to the resident's return to the community.
Masters of Science
Lead Social Services Assistant Resume
Summary : To render sincere services to the organization and achieve economic independence through professional growth and to acquire valuable knowledge and experience from the job. Thorough professional, with high caliber, work orientation, and ability to handle multiple functions and activities in a high-pressure environment
Skills : Microsoft Office, MDS 3.0, Medicare and Medicare HMO/PPO eligibility.
- Allocates for walk-in clients, responds to emergencies, as well as handles routine referrals.
- Conducts initial interviews of family and collateral contacts and reviews records of abusive/neglected families for the purpose of obtaining a social and psychological history.
- Work sometimes requires contact with the court/local child protective services, with supervisor, develops a case assessment to identify family problems, contributing to child/ spouse abuse dynamic.
- Reports all suspected cases of child abuse/neglect to the unit commander, County Child Protective Service and/or law enforcement agencies.
- Arranges for social work, pediatric, drug and alcohol, and psychiatric evaluations of patients as required.
- Serves as Case Manager for cases with low risk and unsubstantiated cases.
- Conducts interviews/sessions with children, parents, and spouses to determine problems and developed recommendations for resolution.
Masters of Business Administration
Social Services Assistant/n Charge Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, eager to learn, easy to teach, ambitious, self-confident, caring Social Services Assistant/n Charge capable of working with a team or on an individual basis. Looking for a position that utilizes exceptional skills in supporting the long-term mission of the facility. Accepting a challenging career and career growth, opportunity to learn new subjects, and maximum utilization of the strengths for the organization and individual development.
Skills : Management, Case Management, Counseling, Quality improvement, Utilization, Provider operations.
- Informed and clarified information for both adolescent, biological parents and other guardians about the Department of Social Services policies, resources during supervised weekly visitation.
- Assessed and monitored client's weekly visitation schedule; prepared and submitted the client's participation report to the proper social worker.
- Assisted with scheduling client transportation to appointments with other community support services.
- Organized and maintain all state-mandated forms, and replenish baby cribs and mattresses as needed.
- Assisted senior management, district supervisors, and senior social workers as needed with agency programs.
- Monitored general activity, observes, documents and reports participant behavior and progress for court hearings.
- Participated and attended a variety of state, local municipal, the district court and agencies required meetings and required training as required.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Social Services Assistant/Specialist Resume
Summary : Social Services Assistant/Specialist known for taking initiative and skilled at meeting challenges and deadlines. A team player who is attentive to detail and produces quality results. Professional who is a self-starter and capable of effectively functioning with minimum supervision. To participate as a team member in a dynamic work environment focused on promoting business growth by
providing superior value and service.
Skills : CPI Certified, Certified Nursing Assistant, Basic Life Support Instructor, Data Entry, Familiar with Cerner EMR.
- Conduct social service-related group meetings. Conduct meetings in order to assure deadlines are met.
- Ensure all Initial progress assessments are properly assessed and sent out to health insurances in order to set up face-to-face interviews with participants.
- Maintain records of progress and services provided to ensure that the client has effectively improved their situation.
- Evaluate the participant's progress and make any necessary treatment changes to better their results.
- Ensure all staff members receive orientation and appropriate training in accordance with organizational standards Supervise program staff by providing direction, input, and feedback.
- Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
Masters of Science
Social Services Assistant (Contract) Resume
Headline : To hold a responsible and growth-oriented position in an organization wish will utilize and strengthen the skills for your organization. And looking ahead to work, in a challenging environment and strive for excellence. Comfortable with projects that require multi-tasking and flexible with changing priorities.
Skills : Customer and Personal Service Coordination, Active Listening, Reading Comprehension, Data Entry
- Provided information and referral services, assessment, and support to individual and family members.
- Conducted centralized intake to include information and referral and crisis intervention.
- Performed initial interviews, assessed individual and family needs, provided information and made referrals within the organization or to external agencies.
- Collected various data required to support management information needs.
- Maintained a comprehensive file of information on area public, private and voluntary service organizations.
- Exercised skill in speaking with clients who were having difficulty communicating their request for assistance.
- Made appropriate referrals to military or civilian service agencies based on evaluation of clients and their needs.
- Established an integrated resource file and client tracking system.
Bachelor Of Science