Junior Collector Resume
Objective : Results oriented Junior Collector with over 4 plus years of experience in troubleshooting and problem resolution. Demonstrates strong communication skills and the ability to lead by example in order to foster a professional work environment. A self-motivated innovator with a record of success in consistently meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Integrated Tax System, Medical Billing & Collections, Customer Service
- Interpreting the impact of federal regulations and policies on administrative programs.
- Applying formal training to interpret laws to collect a debt under federal regulations.
- Managing the rights and responsibilities under the fair debt collection act.
- Responsible for over 300 delinquent accounts referred to the company to enforce collection action.
- Processing calls pertaining to debt assistance and financial allotments for repayment purposes researching.
- Reviewing credit reports and evaluating information associated with possible legal cases capabilities.
- Adjusting existing accounts and ensuring proper posting of monies, preparing legal accounts for review.
- Maintaining and reconciling up to 200 calls/accounts daily and contractual options to determine the best value.
- Providing support for program planning and analysis activities approach to satisfy the needs of the clients.
Account Representative/Collector Resume
Objective : Account Representative/Collector with less than one year of experience in collections on unsecured loans, automobiles, homes, and mobile homes. A great understanding of federal and state laws of collection regulations. Preformed skip tracing and communications with customers. Set up payment plans and negotiated payoffs and settlements within the company guidelines. Reached and exceeded company goals monthly, quarterly, and annually.
Skills : Collections, Customer Service, Call Center, Typing, People, Quick Learner, Works Well Under Pressure
- Handled incoming calls from policyholders, responding to inquiries, resolving problems and correcting policy errors.
- Provided quotes and executed online policy changes for auto, home, and excess liability.
- Used the consultative selling techniques to provide leads for telesales personnel.
- Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
- Resolved an average of 550 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume).
- Became the lead "go-to" person for new reps and particularly challenging calls as one of the company's primary mentors/trainers of both new and established employees.
- Helped the company attain the highest customer service ratings, earned 100% marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem resolution, and politeness.
- Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.
Collector II Resume
Summary : Collector II with twelve plus years' of experience working with multiple vendors, to clear claims, reduce the aged trial balance, and collect payments. Able to manage multiple client systems while developing strong client/customer relations. Dedicated professional with a strong customer service background. Proven communication skills and excellent time management skills. Able to consistently prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Skills : Communications Microsoft Office Suite, strong written/oral communications, train staff, vendor/client relations Accounting QuickBooks
- Responsible for collecting on past invoices according to contracted or agreed upon terms in sap system.
- Contact external customers to request payment payments status on past due invoices and determine issue that prevent timely payment.
- Responsible for resolving issues that require minimal investigation or analysis such as missing invoices, correcting the invoice distributions or missing proof of delivery.
- Issues that involve more complex investigation are escalated through the dispute process.
- Responsible for coding disputes invoices and documenting discussion with the customer accurately and timely.
- Identify cash flow issues or declining payment performance and escalate to ar analyst.
- Collaborate with accounts receivable analyst, dispute coordinator, customer, business unit to improve customer payment performance.
- Provide excellent customer service skills sense of urgency, and consistent, timely follow up on past due accounts.
- Maintaining a work portfolio metrics of ar % current, adl, and gap between days sales outstanding and best possible days sales outstanding.
A.A.S. in Accounting
Junior Collector Resume
Objective : Motivated and flexible Junior Collector with strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multitask a variety of challenges and responsibilities. Extremely tactful, professional and courteous with all customers as well as fellow staff. Accustomed to handling sensitive and confidential bank and credit card records with a demonstrated history of locating and providing accurate information on customer inquiries as well as recording accurate information in a timely manner.
Skills : Collections, Customer Service, Microsft Office, Quickbooks, 10-Key, Bilingual
- Collected on past-due medical accounts in person or on the phone arrange payment or establish payment schedules based on customer's financial situations.
- Settled on accident accounts with the attorney, insurance, and workmen companion's offices.
- Checked figures, postings payments, gave settlements with client approval, data entry, using the proper codes and mathematical accuracy.
- Performed administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as updating address phone numbers and purging any records of deceased customers.
- Located and notified customers of delinquent accounts by mail and telephone.
- Operated the computer programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Complied with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Provided outstanding quality collections and customer service at all times.
Debt Counselor/Collector Resume
Objective : High-energy Debt Counselor/Collector, successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth. Adheres to business guidelines with a talent for quickly mastering and integrating new technology that is needed to achieve efficiency in the office. Thrives in deadline-driven environments, and have excellent team-building skills.
Skills : Bilingual, self-disciplined, self-starter, detail-oriented, organizational minded, General ledger 10 Key, A/P, trade fund management
- Helped borrowers that have student debt get into a federal rehabilitation program and get their account out of garnishment and default.
- Helped borrowers from all different backgrounds and took control of the call to show them ways they can rebuild their credit.
- Negotiated settlement payments or a payment arrangement that accommodates the borrower's finances.
- Stayed up to date on the client's requirements and state laws to where the borrower lives.
- Located customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
- Utilized computer systems to handle skip tracing. Informed clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Ensured all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Followed all Investor guidelines and state laws dealing with debt collection.
Collector II Resume
Summary : Debt Collector/Customer Service with more than 7 years' successful experience in customer service and sales with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and troubleshooting. Excellent communication skills maintain positive relations with staff and customers in high-volume, fast-paced operations. Proven ability to handle currency and financial transactions accurately resolve discrepancies promptly.
Skills : Computer Knowledge Above Average, Call Center Setting, Multitasking, Courteous On Phone, Professional Voice And Attitude.
- Responding to written correspondence received from payer and/or patients.
- Responsible to stay current on all active, assigned accounts which prevents abandonment, uncollected account receivables.
- Completing account follow-up daily, maintaining established productivity and AR goals, and notifying Supervisor, when necessary, of issues preventing the achievement of such goals.
- Processing or requesting adjustments to accounts, based on authorized threshold amounts, which have been deemed uncollectable, using the proper format.
- Reviewing contracts to determine if payments are appropriate, defends contract terms, Letters of Agreement and Rate Agreements.
- Monitoring and maintaining assigned delinquent portfolio and making various collection action recommendations.
- Documenting collection activities and maintaining appropriate records.
- Providing administrative support to the department including preparing a variety of reports on a scheduled and as needed basis including a variety of monthly financial reports.
Bachelor Of Science
Financial Collector Resume
Summary : Financial Collector with over 12 plus years of experience in the Mortgage and Banking industry. Highly motivated and result-oriented. Consistently developed high performing and cohesive teams using a management-by-objectives approach. Known for possessing analytical skills along with a practical, articulate, and creative approach to solving difficult business challenges. To pursue a career in an environment that will build on my educational experience and give me an opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Management Information Systems, Collections-Loss Mitigation, Leadership, Mortgage Product Knowledge, Planning, Organization
- Investigating claims denied by Medicare and other insurance companies.
- Handling insurance denials, including contacting appropriate parties for payment, conducting reviews, appeals and hearings.
- Payment posting, sending invoices to appropriate parties for payment, sending financial assistance forms to customers, resubmitting claims for payments, updating and entering comments in patient files.
- Protecting the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Reviewing records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Providing information to supervisor, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form via email and/or personally.
- Entering, recording, storing and maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Providing timely accounts receivable follow up on unpaid claims.
Credit Collector Resume
Objective : High energy, quick learning style enables me to size up problems rapidly. Skilled problem solver who gets proven results. Organized, take-charge director with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail. Effective communicator who works well with individuals at all corporate levels.
Skills : Collections, Skip Tracing, FDCPA Guidelines, Etc., Mortgage Processing
- Contacted customers of delinquent accounts that are more than 60 days past due, but not charged off, by phone and receive incoming calls.
- Advised customers of their account status and obtain payments to bring accounts current, or recommend repossession assignment as may be appropriate.
- Conducted skip tracing work to locate "good" customer contact information and located vehicles for customers of pre-charge-off accounts.
- Researched and investigated high-risk accounts using creative skip-tracing methods.
- Provided exceptional customer service and maintained a high level of integrity.
- Met or exceeded established collection and productivity goals including, but not limited to, promises to pay, contact rates, dollars collected, roll rates, delinquency, and other metrics.
- Conducted work with consistent adherence to fireside policies and deal with issues in a manner that is in the best interest of the company and business objectives.
- Provided voluntary methods for customers to best meet their financial needs.
BS in Finance
Senior Collector III Resume
Summary : Customer-oriented Billing/Insurance Clerk & Collector successful at troubleshooting and handling customer support issues in a timely manner. Dedicated Customer Service Representative who provides exceptional customer service through active listening and problem-solving. Call Center Representative with expertise providing customer support in high call volume environments. Exceptional computer aptitude and telephone etiquette.
Skills : High customer service standards, Employee relations specialist, Service solutions expert, Call center experience, Conflict resolution
- Called businesses about refunds for Aetna insurance, get status updates, see if they agree or disagree with a refund request, collect refund checks, email, fax providers, helping the providers get what they need to either refund the money or dispute refund request.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls with up to 95 calls in queue per minute.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
- Conducted performance reviews for all customer service representatives to reduce resolution time and improve customer satisfaction rates.
- Analyzed call volume and average call time to monitor customer service representative performance and productivity.
- Qualified and offered programs to customers to resolve delinquency and reduce loss to the organization.
High School Diploma
Loan Collector Resume
Headline : Collector with a proven track record of effectiveness as a versatile, hands-on team player focused on tangible, visible, and measurable results, capably manages all aspects of administrative and accounting functions, adept in facilitating projects, processes, and initiatives as well as providing vital assistance and leadership to management and various departments. Effectively manages multiple priority projects concurrently, achieving or exceeding objectives, while adhering to strict guidelines, budgetary constraints, and time frames in challenging fast-paced business environments.
Skills : General Ledger Management; Journal Entries; Financial Statements; Account And Bank Reconciliation; Payroll Processing; Accounts Receivable, A/R, and Accounts Payable, A/P.
- Privately owned accounts receivable management company and collection agency.
- Maximized businesses' recovery by determining how collectible accounts are as a whole, using the most advanced computer and telephone technology available to positively impact the diverse business image and bottom line.
- Provided a wide range of administrative and client relations services for business customers, including collections and insurance claims processing in high volume, fast-paced business environment.
- Successfully engaged past due account holders to actualize funds through collections process, researching issues, resolving customer problems, and scheduling payment plans that worked for both client businesses and consumers.
- Provided exceptional customer service, combining professionalism and product/service knowledge with highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Achieved or exceeded collections quotas every month, demonstrating performance and production excellence.
- Recorded all collection efforts via the collection system ensuring that all accounts are noted accurately.
- Executed department strategic plan to collect delinquent accounts.