Regional Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Regional Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the regional operations. This includes working closely with engineering, sales, and marketing to ensure that the products move from design to production and support requirements are met.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Relations, Management, Organizational Skills, Leadership Training, Strategic Planning.
- Analyze property financials in an effort to maximize revenue and minimize expenses.
- Ensures that the portfolio and individual communities meet the established operational, financial, and business performance goals of the owner.
- Responsible for portfolio performance and profitability.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reviews of the portfolio to the owner/ management.
- Develop the annual budgets along with owner/management.
- Work with management to develop and implement annual asset plans with strategies to maximize the portfolio's performance and value.
- Coordinates with vendors, consultants, and other contractors.
- Complete property inspections to monitor asset performance, capital expenditures, management execution, and company compliance oversight.
B.S. In Business Management
Regional Operations Manager/Sales Resume
Summary : Fortune 500 professional possessing regional operations' leadership with Client Services and Office Services responsibilities. 15+ years' of building and maintain relationships, customer service, recruiting and project management experience. Accomplished in communication, leadership, team-building, problem-solving, and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Advanced Microsoft Office, Internet Navigation, Management, Solid Understanding Of Accounting Practices And Principals.
- Provided leadership for a team of 11 responsible for the research and resolution of customer inquiries and problems related to Mortgage appraisal products and services.
- Handled or assisted in resolving technical and/or complicated transactions and operational issues.
- Managed the operations activities for the assigned functional area(s)/region(s) by planning and scheduling departmental activities and workloads and coordinating with related departments ensuring that operations schedules were met.
- Reviewed and recommended new methods and procedures making daily operations in assigned areas 20% more efficient.
- Developed strong business relationships with other departments, regions, vendors, agencies, etc.
- Followed up with resolution of problems to ensure timely response and outstanding customer service.
- Developed and maintained knowledge of all products and services offered in the Mortgage Loan area.
Diploma In Math
Sr. Regional Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Over 18 years successfully managing production and distribution activities and projects in a variety of environments. Effectively managed several WMS implementations including layout, setup, training, and support. Verifiable strengths in improving processes and work procedures.
Skills : Advanced Microsoft Office, Internet Navigation, Management, Solid Understanding of Accounting Practices and Principals.
- Direct and coordinate activities of all departments concerned with the production, pricing & underwriting of a large monthly mortgage loan pipeline ($285,000,000) while meeting internal, governmental and investor requirements.
- Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new employees, and oversee those personnel processes for a staff of 85+.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with the corporate office in Ohio, and staff members as necessary.
- Contact and arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent or non performing mortgage loans originated by retail mortgage bankers or brokers.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of all quality control and fraud prevention policies and procedures as related to customer engagement.
- Responsible for recommending office locations and oversaw the expansion and remodeling of our facility on 3 occasions growing from 1100sq ft to over 11,000sq ft.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
Jr. Regional Operations Manager Resume
Objective : To secure an operations management position where I can apply my experience, skill, aptitude and ability to manage people and task within the goals and parameters set by enforcement of policies and procedures of the organizations department while being efficient, effective, and productive.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP software, OSHA certification, WMS.
- Manage operations expense budget and costs.
- Translate strategy and vision into well communicated action plan.
- Lead plant operations and driver team to achieve customer service objectives.
- Provide leadership for developing, coordinating and motivating location team.
- Development and maintenance of site infrastructure.
- Customer relationship development at regional level.
- Interact with local government and regulators to develop good relations.
Regional Operations Manager II Resume
Summary : Resourceful, talented, creative, and results driven Manager with extensive experience in team building and investigations. Expertise in report writing, interviews and interrogations, electronic surveillance, and construction. Recognized for ability to balance needs of management, maintain confidentiality, and schedules with ease. Utilizes strong organizational planning and communications skills aimed at improving operational efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Directed and monitored all activities for multi-million dollar medium risk, major technology-based projects from initiation to delivery including projects cross platforms, applications, and/or business lines.
- Responsible for the management of 15 Depot Managers (direct reports) as well as 600 technicians (indirect reports) across the country.
- Coordinated and managed the installation, service and repair of all IT systems spanning up to 1600 direct and 9000 indirect sites.
- Helped create and manage an $80 Million budget.
- Worked with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, designed alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives.
- Planned and directed complex program schedules and budgets, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Provided consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management and resolution, communication with business lines and technology management, often at senior management levels.
- Delivered projects within the time frame required by state and federal regulations.
Associate's In Electronic
Regional Operations Manager III Resume
Summary : Currently seeking a position that will allow my energetic demeanor to focus in my strongest professional skills that consist of strong organization, project and time management; problem resolution abilities; followed by excellent analytical, and verbal /written communication experience, while able enhance my working knowledge in the field of human resources.
Skills : Copiers, Mail Inserters, Bindery Equipment, Forklifts, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Purchasing, Computers, Management, And Much More.
- Provided direction and hands on leadership to staff of a high volume print/mail facility.
- Performed HR functions including: Hiring, reviews, disciplinary action, terminations, vacation scheduling, staff scheduling, etc.
- Managed staff of 46 employees, 12 high speed laser printers, 8 high speed mailing machines, a complete warehouse and all inventory.
- Achieved a no injury record through safety programs and awareness.
- Wrote and implemented company production and quality standards.
- Worked with clients to ensure their work was produced with zero defects and on time.
- All vendor relations from initial contact through all phases including: Set-up, pricing, quality standards, purchasing, delivery times, etc.
Regional Operations Manager I Resume
Summary : Experience launching, scaling, and managing regional operations and building high performance teams in 3 fast-paced startup environments with focus on high volume growth, process optimization, and service quality management. I also have a background in business development with experience presenting, communicating, and executing deals with key project stakeholders at a high level.
Skills : Licensed to sell Auto Insurance Products.
- Managed operations, growth, and all aspects of $5M business.
- Responsible for P&L, including management and maintenance of all costs associated with personnel, inventory, and fleet.
- Developed hiring plan to meet demand and mentored regional staff.
- Developed KPIs, managed evaluation process, and provided compensation recommendations to senior management.
- Identified new business opportunities, prepared RFP responses and pricing for proposals, and actively closed business.
- Worked with the sales team to ensure key sales metrics and targets were achieved.
- Developed and implemented new product offerings and collaborated with marketing on product positioning.
Junior Regional Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced and accomplished Division and Operational Manager with almost 20 years of experience looking to utilize strong work ethic, scheduling management skills, inventory organization skills, and operational management skills within a promising company.
Skills : Training & Development, Sales, Management, Event Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Human Resources, Operations Management.
- Oversaw financial and operational management of regional properties.
- Aligned organizational goals to create metrics in key operational areas including costs, staff performance, customer satisfaction and food and beverage sales.
- Collaborated with senior management team to create and implement business development plans, develop strategy for implementing policy and oversee fiscal management via budgeting and business planning.
- Administered health and safety protocol through crisis management plans, workshops and team meetings.
- Managed the recruitment, development and performance of managers in line with the organizational goals and created KPIs to quantify and govern performance development.
- Oversaw all elements of Food and Beverage operations at each property including audits, purchasing, menu design, compliance and operational standards.
- Implemented quantitative standards criteria to recognize property issues and highlight development opportunities.
Assistant Regional Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Extensive background in transportation operations and sales management. Proven track record of success managing single and multiple unit operations through continuous improvement in operating efficiency and profitability. Total responsibility for cost control and meeting profit and loss expectations. Managed both leadership and hourly employees. Highly effective in mobilizing a team to meet customer expectations and project deadlines.
Skills : <div>Oversight, Continuous Improvement, Project Management.</div>
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of 13 terminals within the Houston Region producing over $12 million in revenue monthly.
- Most profitable region within the companies 11 regions due to driving company engineered processes and procedures.
- Manage over 700 direct and indirect reports in both management, hourly and contractor roles.
- Effective in driving both cost and inefficiencies out of daily operations.
- Forecast future volumes to effectively staff for maximum efficiency.
- Ensure employees adhere to all safety programs and provide a safe work environment.
- Educate and train employees on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Compliance, Safety and Accountability(CSA)program.
Regional Operations Manager Lead Resume
Summary : Diligent and resourceful professional offering competency within the full range of administrative procedures. Capably handles competing demands for time and attention while maintaining a positive and approachable demeanor. Articulate communicator with solid interpersonal skills across all levels and backgrounds. Combines a client-focused work ethic with proactive problem solving strengths. Enthusiastic team player with quick-study capabilities, appreciated by others for willingly stepping up to any challenge.
Skills : Awareness of internal and external customer needs.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of seven (7) video stores situated in four (4) states.
- Maintained all required Corporate, Local, Sate and Federal tax files.
- Provided a variety of reports to Corporate on a weekly basis to include: Internal audits, employee Wage, Account Balance, Cash Flow, Sales and Inventory Status.
- Ensured all locations had appropriate video inventory and supplies necessary to operate.
- In addition to the above, the following duties were performed: Hired, trained and managed Store Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Provided evaluation and consultation reports.
- Maintained computer hardware and software.
- Ensured backups of system were kept up to date.
Regional Operations Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Experience in directing all aspects of operations management including selection of resources and personnel needed for successful completion of contracted services. Outstanding success in building and maintaining relationships with key corporate and customer decision makers.
Skills : Efficient Multi-tasker, Exceptional Interpersonal Communication Project, Management Staff Training/development, Conflict Resolution, Employee Scheduling, Customer Service-oriented, Consistently Meet Goals, Organized Human Resources Management.
- Manage employees at multiple dealerships and paint facilities.
- Ensure proper staffing at each location to provide service to our clients.
- Maintain open communication with each locations management in order to provide high quality service and resolve any concerns.
- Discipline and performance manage up to termination of under performing employees.
- Complete end of month finance, expense and profit reports.
- Facilitate location repairs and schedule maintenance to equipment to ensure seem less operations.
- Removed under performing employees from location and re-staffed for production.
- Empowered location supervisors to control waste and employee hours/wages.
BA In Administration
Regional Operations Manager Resume
Summary : As An Regional Operations Manager, responsible for the day-to-day operations of our production facilities in three different regions.
Skills : Customer Service, People Management, Training & Development, Implementation, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Financial Analysis, Forecasting, Reporting, Public Speaking, Public Speaking, Client Relations, Reporting, Employee Engagement.
- Oversee comprehensive recruiting and staffing processes for more than 40 clients across various locations in Washington and Oregon to deliver optimal service and employment results.
- Effectively served as an expert level human resources representative for Washington and Oregon.
- Lead a team of 14 personnel to ensure accuracy, efficiency and quality assurance.
- Effectively develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to capture top-tier talent in a competitive industry.
- Successfully boosted sales from $4M to $22M over a two-year period.
- Recognized for superior leadership and performance as a two time Winners Circle National Award Winner, On-Site Manager and Service Team Member of the Quarter Award.
- Effectively track and analyze profit and loss reports to drive growth levels.