Operations Manager Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as an Operations Manager. Seeking to bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethic combined with a desire to utilize my skills obtained through experience in the following areas.
Skills : Strong Analytical, Critical and Conceptual Thinking, Independent Thinker, and A-Team Player, Interpersonal Skills, MS Office Suite, Customer Service, Retail, and Secretarial.
- Keep management informing by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly call reports and weekly work plans.
- Identifying, qualifying and making phone solicitations of potential new customers.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing weekly work schedule to call and personally visit existing or potential clients to educate hotel staff on employer's services.
- Responding to customer phone inquiries and ensure that customer comments, problems, complaints, and requests are resolved and/or forwarded to an appropriate individual(s) in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Working with the charter operations manager in defining and implementing detailed sales strategies and plans for each account.
- Recommending changes in services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services, new services, service schedules, marketing techniques, etc.; develop and implement incentive contents and sales programs.
- Building a strong sales funnel for your assigned accounts and actively manage to minimize disruptions to the customer's itinerary.
- Self-motivated, driven individual with the desire to exceed set goals and expectations.
- Participating in evening/weekend networking and industry events as scheduled.
General Manager/Operations Manager Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as an Operations Manager. Highly motivated and skilled operational professional with organizational, negotiation and facility coordination skills. A well-established individual with long-term experience as an Operational Manager and Business Partner, including company management and customer service.
Skills : New Business Development, Inventory Management, Negotiation, Strategic Planning, Sales Management, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for full-time management of 24/7 business troubleshooting and diagnosing high-end beverage equipment.
- A primary point of contact for all employees and franchise subcontractors.
- Working from the company's inception in a garage and built it to present day success with 500 accounts and revenue of $2-3 million for the past eight years.
- Directing twelve employees and dispatch technical staff to maintain energy management systems (EMS) and service equipment for 300 franchise subcontractors for the running, maintenance and replacement of restaurant and beverage equipment.
- Responsible for vehicle tracking and phone tracking for quality assurance.
- Scheduling jobs, approve work orders, ensure proper inventory levels within a team framework.
- Running and managing warehouse tracking inventory and inventory order with a monthly Quickbooks report.
- Employee management - execute KPI (key performance indicator) reports for employees and quarterly evaluation reports.
- Determining the criteria and developed specialty tracking systems for the company directing a designer/contractor in systems development.
- Instrumental in developing domestic sources to manufacture product competitively against overseas.
Marketing/Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Operations Manager with experience of 14+ years, successfully coordinating the activities of various departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and distribution of products & services. Comfortable working with people of all levels and having an excellent commercial approach to solving problems and developing business processes.
Skills : Proven Ability To Lead, Motivate and Build Successful Teams, Understand All Legal, Regulatory, Information Security and Compliance Requirements.
- Managing a team of approximately 21 employees in a busy work environment.
- Establishing and implementing departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients to ensure continuous business growth.
- Developing sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives.
- Communicating regularly with customers and management to discuss advertising project progress, status and issues if any.
- Planning the advertising account activities such as identifying customers, managing resources, and setting deadlines.
- Determining the sales forecast and present the figures to the management and customers.
- Developing and implementing campaigns for email, online advertising, search engines, and direct mail.
- Created high-quality marketing strategy documentation, including product marketing briefs, faqs and objection handling documents.
- Identifying value propositions and key messages for all of the company's marketing campaigns.
Associate of Science
Operations Manager/Materials Manager Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of experience as an Operations Manager. A detailed tilting, a team player, very analytical, well organized and can prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment to help achieve company goals.
Skills : Project Management, Budget Analysis, Compliance Officer, Trainer/Educator, Buyer, Operations Management, Staff Training, Edge And Impact Weapon Instructor, and Loss Prevention.
- Coordinate with all the supervisors in charge of effective operations.
- Responsible for preparing timelines for the drivers and supervisors weekly.
- Prepare a weekly target for all revenue collectors since they have to visit every house and demand payment.
- Prepare the servicing schedules for all trucks for good maintenance of all trucks.
- Prepare Boq to tender for all contracts depending on the type of contract.
- Before a driver picks any industrial waste check and designs a safe method of disposing of chemical or solid waste since our landfill is an open dumping landfill.
- Assist in the landfill management and waste recycling; as well as the sorting out of waste by the scavenger.
- As and when it is necessary to conduct a series of test to ensure that the heavy metals have not contaminated the groundwaters.
- Make sure all the lands acquired are well managed to do the quantities for the valuation works.
Senior Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Over 16+ years of experience as an Operations Manager. A results-oriented business professional with proven abilities in strategic planning, managing projects, improving the efficiency of operations, team building, and detailing project information to determine effective processes for operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Retail, Secretarial, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Wordpress, Filing, Public Speaking, Budgets, and Forecasting.
- Coordinating production, distribution, warehousing, and sales in accordance with policies.
- Conferring with the sales team and associated representatives to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services.
- Reviewing production costs and product quality, and modify inventory control programs to maintain and enhance the annual business plan.
- Preparing annual data to support the business plan along with the metrics for operational performance.
- Overseeing inventory, order new equipment, and schedule repairs for damaged equipment.
- Planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems.
- Experience in lean manufacturing, waste minimization, and six sigma methodology.
- Restructuring operational jobs and assignments that significantly improved cost control and accuracy, resulting in an increase in sales of $5k or more daily.
Accounting Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Over 11+ years of experience, as an Operations Manager in administering operational business activities, Positively contributed to the growth of a start-up, helping it become a thriving, successful middle market company.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Products, Data Mining, Quickbooks, Notary Public, Budgets, Forecasting, Staff Training, Edge and Impact Weapon Instructor.
- Accounting, logistics, and human resources departments accounting lead the accounting department in day to day activities both directing and reviewing.
- Monitoring and ensuring purchase orders from customers are being processed correctly in the system between accounting and production departments; review and monitor the sales order process from production to accounting; monitoring accounts payable aging turn over and the cost fluctuation from our vendors.
- Monitoring and reviewing sales order process and ensuring relatively fast account receivable's turnover by coordinating past due collections to the collections department to take more proactive actions in collections with customers; report to CEO on the company's account receivable status and sales position.
- Processing payroll for the employees and sales representations' commissions, preparing w2 including submitting employee and employer's withholding tax and company's sales and state tax to the IRS.
- Performing end of the month closing and report monthly accounting package to CEO, preparing bank covenant package to CEO to sustain the company's capital availability.
- Conducting performance reviews; lead daily meetings with accounting staffs to review their progress and any red flags items that need to be addressed in a timely manner; oversee one staff in the accounting department.
- Ensuring correct pallets size dimensions and correct paperwork etc); ensuring that products are delivered on time and within customer special requests (if any); daily meeting with production managers to ensure customer orders are being processed on time and discuss customer's request and concerns and expectations.
- Managing the logistics staff and conduct performance review: daily meeting with logistics staffs to review their activities and discussing any issues within logistics; oversee 2 staffs in logistics.
- Perform the company's hiring process, staff training, personnel documentation; conduct staff performance reviews with the CEO, ensuring personnel compliance within the company's personnel guidelines.
Branch Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Over 12+ years of experience as an Operations Manager. Creative, results-oriented professional with excellent Supply Chain experience, focusing on lean process improvement.
Skills : Operations Management, Report Preparation, Written Correspondence, General Office Interviewing/Hiring, Computer Savvy, Customer Service.
- Responsible for managing employee operations, maximizing receiving LPH, storing, packing, and shipping LPH.
- Identifying opportunities and implement changes for operational productivity improvements, which resulted in over a 50% reduction in WBO, increased production over 30% and cost efficiencies.
- Initiating, innovating, and driving continuous improvement of the depot operations processes through documented kaizens.
- Participating in recruiting and screening routines for new employees and managers.
- Assuring employees are thoroughly trained in processes and business practices/policies.
- Responsible for the safety, productivity and quality performance of employees.
- Managing safety program which allowed for over 300+ days without an incident for the first time in plant history.
- Initiating a succession plan with growth opportunities and the capability to fill in for the operations manager.
- Assisting the PDC manager and assume responsibility for operations in the absence of the PDC manager.
- Responsible to the PDC manager to provide operational updates, written and oral reports, and operations summaries.
Operations Manager I Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of experience as an Operations Manager. Distribution Operations Management with notable leadership skills marked by incremental achievements, direct to store, direct to consumer, and logistics within the supply chain distribution arena.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Staff Training, Edge And Impact Weapon Instructor, Loss Prevention, Executive Protection, Event Management, Brand Management, Project Management.
- Developed and executed appropriate staffing and budgetary plans to align with business forecasts.
- Analyzed and responded to departments and business reporting to drive company cost objectives.
- Continually coached and developed teams to success by providing feedback focusing on behaviors and results that drove learning and performance.
- Improvement team across 2nd shifts resulting in a building 99. 85% accuracy result.
- Notable improvements were a 9% reduction in 2% errors and an average gross margins of 20% to 30%.
- Led a customer-centric lean team in reducing non-financial store return credit to the customer by +60% from 84 hours to a sustainable 24-36-hour window.
- Achieved highest competency ratings on annual performance reviews in problem-solving/decision making, team focus, active communications, positive impact, be the customer, think talent, innovate and reinvent and executing for results.
- Co-leader of a team to support, improve and execute the brand initiative of extending the next day priority cut-off by one hour.
- Collaborated with department managers to strategically coordinate best runs to maximize productivity and reduce downtime.
Operations Manager I Resume
Objective : An Operations Manager with over 3 years of progressive experience in the transportation industry. A dedicated self-starter, known for hard work and reliability. A challenging position at a progressive company that will allow me to utilize my business skills.
Skills : Safety Trainer, and Fleet Maintenance Coordinator, Systems Strong Proficiency In Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, AS400, SAP, Maddox, WMS, Intranet and Citrix.
- Manage a team of delivery drivers with a focus on OSHA/ FMCSA/ dot compliance, on-time delivery & 99% claim free delivery for a multimillion-dollar metal distributor.
- Daily scheduling of routes, hr task, bit inspection & ca pull notice coordinator, safety trainer and fleet maintenance, coordinator.
- Daily, weekly & monthly activity reports, fuel reports, invoicing and p&l's manage all employee records i.e., personal, medical insurance, electronic logs management of maintenance RO's, vendor invoices, fleet maintenance, recall and shop supplies renegotiated and reduced outside carrier cost for a customer in excess of $500,000 during the 1st year with worldwide recognition from the president.
- Manage all inquiries, complaints and claims monthly safety meeting's, quarterly remedial training for all staff, OSHA, FMCSA and dot compliance ca bite inspection, ca pull notice coordinator for n.
- California HR task- weekly payroll, insurance documents, time off request, yearly reviews, disciplinary actions, recognition of outstanding performance, accidents and injuries.
- Daily route scheduling and prioritizing of customers and sales team's needs.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with management, is sales, os sales, operations, warehouse, and CEO.
- Presented and implemented new routes/ lanes to increase cost savings to the customer, while increasing profitability to the company.
- Oversaw all scheduling and production which includes engineering and quality in a large wind turbine blade plant.
- Lead and direct a team of area managers and their direct reports within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
Assistant Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of experience as an Operations Manager. My career objective is to find a position that utilizes my experience in executive-level support and customer relations. proven track record of organizational and problem-solving skills. Adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining composure and a sense of humor.
Skills : Forklift Operations, Basic Electricity 101 Certification, Class B Cdl, Hazmat Training, First Aid And Certified
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance and overall management of business pertaining to the website, the database, employees, vendors/contractors, customer service, graphic design, print production, email marketing campaigns and event development.
- Work with the content and editorial teams, I coordinated and implemented new site initiatives including new campaigns and social media platforms.
- Adopted all graphic design and print production aspects for cpi.
- Developed processes to support the progression from one hosted event to the next.
- Facilitated the launching of two new cpi websites, which included many complex problems solving issues.
- Developed and implemented the customer service department and fielded all inquiries.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients.
- Implemented web-based non-conformance reporting system, enabling entire company to report, monitor, and resolve non-conformance issues.
- Review daily workflow and productivity requirements to achieve inbound/outbound processing and departure objectives for both am and pm shifts.