Outside Sales Professional Resume
Objective : Dedicated Outside Sales Professional with an energetic spirit. Has experience in high-end retail jewelry sales. Proficient at customer engagement and relationship building using communication and consultative sales. To further my career in a position that allows me to use my organizational skills, experience and my education with an organization that values creative thinking, teamwork, and practical thinking.
Skills : Sales, Microsoft, Warehouse, Customer Service, Management, Office Administrator
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations, and forming professional relationships with customers.
- Completed sales and total purchases using a point of sales system that processed cash, credit, and checks.
- Attended product training classes and seminars and participated in pre-selling drives to maximize sales.
- Processed and logged Return To Vendor (RTV) merchandise through store database system keeping detailed records.
- Opened and closed the store, including counting merchandise, and taking inventory of jewelry.
- Set up modules for new merchandise in different departments, as well as special projects assigned by management.
- Consecutively recognized as top sales consultant and mail order producer.
High School Diploma
Regional Sales Professional Resume
Summary : Proficient Regional Sales Professional offering 09 years of outstanding experience in sales, management, and customer service. Consistently exceeded sales goals and customer service expectations. Consummate sales executive recognized for the ability to build, guide, and sustain successful sales teams. Progressively responsible experience; consistently exceeding sales goals and forecasts. Top sales performer with vision, leadership, and tenacity to successfully penetrate markets, capture market share and accelerate corporate revenue growth.
Skills : Sales, Account Management, Customer Relations, Financial Management, Public Speaking, Management
- Generating new and repeat business based on a reputation for honesty, product knowledge, and quality service.
- Building rapport quickly with potential customers while conducting an effective and detailed needs analysis.
- Presenting products and costs in an understandable manner to clients while maintaining a high-closing ratio.
- Demonstrating exceptional handling of incoming/outgoing sales calls and appointment setting.
- Mentoring and training direct reports and peers in customer service and sales "best practices".
- Keeping accurate physical and electronic documentation of company policies, continuing education courses, and state and federal laws governing insurance.
- Understanding state and federal regulations as they apply to insurance and to medicare.
- Referring individuals to agencies that may be able to provide financial and/or medical assistance.
Bachelors of Science
Sales Professional/Customer Service Resume
Summary : Sales Professional/Customer Service with extensive background in luxury customer service and management, including luxury selling experience on Rodeo Drive, product knowledge in upscale and luxury brands, expanding luxury shopping.
Skills : Account Management, Business Development, Business Analysis, Customer Service, Database Management, Documentation
- Cultivated creative selling techniques and built the client relationships through product knowledge in a flagship location of an international luxury fashion and style house.
- Developed a loyal client base by offering extensive product knowledge and personal style in men's tailored clothing, sportswear and shoes/accessories.
- Generated gross monthly sales that exceed personal selling goals by wardrobe building and cross-selling.
- Took a proactive approach to cross-sell across men's activewear, women's ready-to-wear and women's shoes/accessories.
- Achieved proactive sales rate of 33% year to date cultivated relationships with transient, media, foreign dignitary and affluent clients beyond sales generation to include shopping, restaurant and nightlife connections, and reservations.
- Responsible for visual merchandising and requesting additional product in the men's department.
- Met and exceeded sales goals and targets as defined by management for gross profit.
- Made and received phone calls, compose emails, sent text messages, confirm appointments, etc.
Senior Sales Professional Resume
Summary : Aggressive Sales Professional with a background in real estate law and contract negotiation. Excel at establishing, developing, and maintaining customer relationships. Exceptionally knowledgeable and energetic sales professional with superior negotiation and closing skills. Able to respond to customer queries and concerns with complete integrity and accuracy. Adept at identifying customer's hot buttons while matching the most ideal and cost-effective solution to the customer's problem to generate sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Account Management, Business Development, Business Analysis, Customer Service
- Met clients and gave property tours and presentations regarding features and benefits relevant to vacation ownership.
- Negotiated package and pricing to design a personalized portfolio based on individual client needs.
- Closed sales, explained costs associated with ownership, executed contract documents.
- Made sure to deliver a positive customer experience which resulted in many return customer as well as referrals.
- Matched the variety of benefits each phone offers with the customers need.
- Document sales calls and update customer information in customer relations database, compile statistics and work closely with the sales managers to increase sales.
- Ensure a smooth sales process by building value in the brand, developing a rapport with the customer, perform a needs assessment, complete transactions in a timely manner, placing orders and following up with customers to assess satisfaction.
- Professionally greeted customers over the phone, through email or in-person in a prompt and professional manner.
Bachelor Of Arts
Manager/Sales Professional Resume
Summary : Responsible Manager/Sales Professional with a very good work ethic. Proficient with computers. Outgoing with superb customer service. Very caring for co-works and others. Accomplished sales professional for 7 years, known for producing strong profit gains in highly competitive and economically challenged markets. Seeking a professional position in marketing and/or sales. To secure a position where my talent will have valuable application.
Skills : Customer And Personal Service Time Management Computers And Electronics Judgment And Decision Making Clerical
- Describing merchandise and explaining the use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommending, selecting, and helping locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Opening and closing cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Exceeding annual sales goals, continuously strategized ways to drive sales and used multi-media platforms to promote product and marketing campaigns.
- Supporting the buying and merchandising teams to analyze sales, track trends, and create aesthetic desire.
- Providing a high level of customer service in line with the brand’s luxury standards, and proactively developed and maintained a client-based portfolio, including VIP clients.
- Keeping up with product knowledge in order to better style clients, attending weekly meetings with the design team.
- Introduced branding in the store to create a story for each individual jewelry company.
High School Diploma
Certified Sales Professional Resume
Summary : Certified Sales Professional with a Passion for providing inspired and superior leadership and selling skills to a professional sales team with standards that exceed the expectations of the clients and the company. To obtain a position to gain experience while using my customer service and computer science skills. To build bonds in my workplace, while being as friendly as possible. Highly experienced Customer Service professional. Able to handle a high volume of customer calls in a fast-paced environment, with minimum supervision, while maintaining an emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service.
Skills : Sales, Office Administrator, Commercial Vehicle Operator, Leadership Development, Management, Marketing, Negotiation, Networking, New Business Development
- Finalized contracts, explained all parts of financing, sold extended service plans, sold accessories and aided in the delivery process making sure the customer had sufficient product knowledge and the vehicle was clean and ready for delivery.
- Maintained relationships with customers making sure they were satisfied with their product and service.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from the company database, referrals, and prospecting.
- Utilized client development skills to cultivate a profitable customer base.
- Applied strategic selling techniques to secure sales and achieve sales plan.
- Performed customer outreach and execute exceptional customer service.
- Built lasting relationships with clients that lead to customer loyalty.
- Performed daily functions such as research product info, inventory replenishment, sales inquiries, etc.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Sales Professional Resume
Summary : Senior Sales Professional with excellent listening skills, oral and written communications. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization and public. Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills. Able to make decisions independently and quickly with minimal escalations. Core objectives are to learn cutting edge techniques from leading media companies and continue professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Schedule Appointments, Account Management, Customer Service, Negotiation, Relationship Management, Sales
- Managed and executed inventories involving reporting, reconciliations, and turnover tracking.
- Developed strategies to maximize profits through merchandising new goods and markdowns.
- Cultivated personal client base through strategic outreach and gifting.
- Trained new hires and acted as a mentor for colleagues to strengthen their sales and operations skills.
- Cultivated relationships with new customers to achieve sales objectives and provide insight into new products, features, and options.
- Engaged customers in a professional and memorable manner to increase their car buying experience.
- Maintained contact with existing customers via meetings email, phone calls, and regular updates on promotional offers.
- Updated management daily; records of sales and orders - tracked the progress of existing orders by contacting or liaising with suppliers.
- Maintained familiarity with used cars and stayed updated regarding competitors products.
Sales Professional/Store Manager Resume
Headline : Intelligent and creative Sales Professional / Store Manager with sales, sales support, cross-selling, and customer service experience. Has the ability to problem solve and communicate solutions effectively with customers. Proven ability to multi-task and learn new applications and products quickly. Works well with team-oriented and individual tasks. Experienced account representative with a talent for building relationships, seeking management opportunity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Reynolds, Typing, Customer Service, Sales, Communication, Sales, Leadership
- Prioritize daily workflow, including all inbound calls, quotes, and sales-related inquiries.
- Set weekly goals communicated sales promotions to customers to grow average customer account.
- Selected the correct products based on customer needs, product specifications and applicable regulations.
- Responsible for the resolution of employee and manager inquiries and requests that are received via phone, email.
- Handled inquiries related but not limited to customer sales, new hire, training, organizational management, etc.
- Helped customers navigate through tier 0 (self-help) materials and functionality.
- Logged all calls in the case management system. Abides by documented quality guidelines when handling customer calls.
- Used professional and customer-focused approach to handle customer inquiries.
- Ensured client privacy where appropriate, including confidentiality and protection of sensitive client information.
- Used excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with the customer via phone.
Manager/Sales Professional Resume
Summary : Ensure maximum efficiency while maintaining compliance with established safety, quality, material usage, and budget guidelines. Provide inventory support assistance by counting items, and properly completing tally listing. A detail-oriented, results-driven, self-starter focusing on both profit and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Inventory Management, Salesforce, As400, Budgeting, Forecasting, Sales, Account Management
- Built professional and fun relationship with new and returning customers.
- Actively listened to customers to uncover purchasing needs and provide recommendations based on automotive requirements.
- Used sales process to match customers with vehicles suiting their needs.
- Demonstrated vehicle functionality and explained options, accompanied prospective customers on test drives.
- Researched new automotive releases to maintain knowledge of new products and trends.
- Developed leads for new customers and followed tracking protocols for existing customers to turn them into repeat buyers.
- Discovered customer needs, assisted and directed them to the end result of closing the sale.
- Trained and assisted other sales professionals to become successful and perfect their craft.
Inside Sales Professional Resume
Headline : Dynamic Inside Sales Professional with experience boosting organizational skills through high-impact sales. Customer service approach with inside experience. A notable success in building rapport, analyzing the customer's needs, and overcoming challenging obstacles. Consistently exceeding challenging sales objectives. To secure a challenging position which offers the opportunity of professional growth and career development through increasing responsibilities while achieving your organization's goals and objectives.
Skills : 10 Key, Computer, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Project Management, Excellent Customer Service
- Exceeded high department sales goals while providing world-class customer service.
- Mastered multiple process systems in areas of ordering, pos, inventory, and shipping/receiving.
- Maintained follow-up with sold and working leads to obtain new business, repeat business and referral business.
- Identified opportunities to increase market share using effective merchandising gaining store/floor space at all top customers and executing promotions, pricing, and distribution strategies.
- Managed customer relations up and down the organization and with key decision-makers.
- Matched clients to the best financial products to ensure positive customer experience and maximize profits.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employee and customers with respect and consideration.
Masters of Business Administration