Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where I can utilize my many ability to do many service of helping people in many ways and also a big team player.
Skills : Medical Administrative Assistant.
- Maintained Medical and physical records for 72 residents.
- Set up tranportation for residents and referrals for doctor appointments.
- Managed the ordering and supplying of medical needs of the facility.
- Lead Certifed Nursing Assistant, Regina Terrace Nursing Home.
- Managed 2 additions Aids and 24 residents.
- Prepared the residents for their daily routines and activities.
- Helped implement workflows to improve nurse efficiencies.
Medical Administrative Assistant/Billing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced Administrative Assistant and Office Manager with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and foster a cohesive staff. Skill Highlights Report development Executive Management Support Administrative support Filing Self-starter Internet Research Microsoft Office skills Prepare Documentation, letters, memos Employee training and development Prepare travel arrangements Maintain Management calendars Core Accomplishments Management Support: Ensured smooth operations by supporting an executive team.
Skills : Microsoft office, Medical software.
- Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment, maintaining accurate records for all business supplies.
- Provided efficient customer service to clients.
- Created databases and spreadsheets to improve inventory management and reporting accuracy.
- Excelled within deadline-intensive environment, ensuring accurate and on-time completion of all projects.
- Managed incoming and outgoing calls for busy insurance office.
- Liaised with vendors to order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Developed Executive Agenda for all senior-level management.
- Assisted in all areas of administrative work including data entry, receptionist duties, file organization, research and development.
Diploma In Business Management
Medical Administrative Assistant/Medical Insurance Billing Resume
Objective : Obtain a position that utilizes my skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience to make a positive contribution to your company.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Followed HIPAA guidelines when filing medical records and purchase orders.
- Answer telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Greeted, screened, scheduled, and directed patients to exam rooms.
- Handled telephone calls, took accurate messages and routed them accordingly.
- Maintained daily schedule for clinical, academic and administrative tasks.
- Performed clerical duties related to clinical services.
- Prepared and processed correspondence and emails.
- Performed medical receptionist duties as required.
Nursing/Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Committed health professional focused on promoting community health through prevention and educational research. With 8 years of academic and health based knowledge experience has proven success in competencies such as health education, program development and evaluation, epidemiology, health disparities, and community based organizations. Prepared to apply stated competencies to desired health field.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Electronic Medical Records, Customer Service, Organization, Team Player, Leadership Skills.
- Provide reception and clerical services under the supervision of the practice manager and physicians for the patients and visitors of the practice Checked in patients; consistently and courteously verified and obtained required demographic information.
- Verified and explained charges to the patient.
- Collected any amount due at time of service.
- Provided patient education as it relates to insurance and balances owed.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Ensured a consistent patient flow while maintaining a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
- Prepared patient charts accurately and neatly for the clinic.
Masters Of Public Health
Medical Administrative Assistant/Medical Insurance Billing Resume
Objective : Medical Administrative Assistant will serve as a trusted partner to the physicians and staff at the clinic. The MAAs will assist with administrative tasks and paperwork, as well as keep up to date on all aspects of running the clinic.
Skills : medical administration, customer service, patient care.
- Admissions & Dispositions Processed surgery packets for VA and DOD patients.
- Provided daily admission, discharge, and bed status reports to the hospital command staff.
- Tracked patient transfers to and from military and civilian medical facilities.
- Registered patients to receive medical care within the hospital.
- Reviewed patient's eligibility through medical insurance.
- Ensured all medical forms were filled out accurately and to completion.
- Office Administration Reviewed records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Sorted and filed loose paperwork in patient charts; maintained records in proper order.
B.S. In Healthcare Management W
Medical Administrative Assistant Extern Resume
Objective : Compassionate and hard-working team player with an unceasing ambition to provide quality care and treatment to clients seeking to parlay solid medical administrative assistant training into career development opportunities in the healthcare field. Natural leader capable of inspiring co-workers to achieve high quality results. Completes work in a timely manner and exceeds productivity standards at all times.
Skills : Competent At Managing Office Responsibilities And Staff.
- Worked directly with doctors and nursing staff to ensure proper care of patients for a private Primary Care Practice.
- Played key role in establishing a system to enhance expedited patient care through strategic management of daily schedules for a Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, laboratory, and three physicians.
- Supervise daily operations of the medical practice in absence of office manager by providing expertise knowledge, skill and ability during technical glitches, administrative dilemmas, or quality assurance questions.
- Introduced and implemented a functional Health Information Management System for one of the physicians to ensure proper distribution of medical reports that are received daily.
- Retrieve practitioner's dictations through a web based dictation service.
- Proof read, edit and finalize dictation for official signature and transmission to outside sources.
- Instrumental in establishing and implementing a cohesive system to enhance expedited patient care through strategic management of daily schedules for a nurse practitioner, registered nurse, laboratory, and three physicians.
- Organize and manage the implementation of improved automation practices to successfully cover identified needs.
Medical Administrative Assistant/Health Unit Coordinator Resume
Summary : Hard-working, multi-tasking Medical Executive Assistant with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills. Competent Medical Billing professional with ability to manage a busy medical office and provide excellent customer service to all patients.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Performed various secretarial/clerical duties such as documenting, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and organizing filing system.
- Answered telephones and transferred calls to appropriate staff members.
- Sorted and distributed incoming communication data, including faxes, letters and emails Monitored and maintained the organization's website.
- Interacted with organizational staff, executives, clients, vendors and visitors on a daily basis.
- Organized the scheduling of meetings, conferences, and events; distributed minutes for them.
- Took care of staff office space, weekly schedules, phones, parking and office keys.
- Maintained the office database - retrieved and organized information for individual employees and clients.
- Created spreadsheets and presentations for corporate executives.
AA In Spanish
Medical Administrative Assistant/Precertification Specialist Resume
Headline : Objective Administrative Assistant position with focus on Client Relations, Customer Service, and Administrative Support. Ability Summary - Proactive, highly skilled administration professional with three years' hands-on experience in diverse office environments. - Well-versed in oral and written communication, multitasking and perseverance to task completion. - Interested in an opportunity with a company where exceptional secretarial, computer and customer service skills will be fully utilized.
Skills : Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate.
- Handled and answered external as well as internal phone calls and transferred calls to the appropriate departments.
- Managed patient's appointments, according to the doctor's schedule; giving registration forms to the patients and getting all the necessary information filled from them and handling data entry tasks.
- Verified insurance, prior authorizations and pre-certifications.
- Registration, filing and maintenance of medical records and documents.
- Maintained financial records and performed accounting tasks; i.e., collecting co-payments.
- Initiated and maintained correspondence with patients and insurance companies.
- Explained hospital admission procedures to the visitors.
- Maintained records of purchased equipment and other medical supplies.
Virtual Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Ten years of providing courteous customer care, five of which was handling personal health information for a health insurance broker. Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. Extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple medical insurance software programs and business software packages. Enthusiastic and personable.
Skills : Healthcare, Customer Service, Multi-Line Phone System, Insurance, Scheduling, Excel, Office Administration.
- Provided executive-level support to President, Office Manager, and all Staff Radiologists.
- Maintained 16 Radiologists calendars and monthly projects.
- Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Received and screened a high volume of internal and external communications, including emails and mail.
- Coordinated diagnostic scheduling for 3 clinical centers.
- Acted as liaison between Physicians and patients.
- Handled check-in coordination of patients.
Intern Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Dedicated administrative professional with an impeccable attendance record. Diversified, quality-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task. Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills. Well organized with a likeable personality and a hands on attitude. Comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Able to learn quickly and adapt easily to change.
Skills : MICROSOFT WORD, OFFICE.
- Performed administrative duties utilizing specific knowledge of medical terminology, clinical, and laboratory procedures.
- Greeted visitors, ascertained purpose of visit, and directed them to appropriate staff.
- Scheduled appointments using the Centrix Medical software.
- Received and routed messages and documents such as laboratory results to appropriate staff.
- Transmitted correspondence and medical records by mail and fax.
- Compiled and recorded medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Prepared billing statements and put billing information into the Centrix Medical software.
- Answered telephone in a professional manner, recorded messages and directed calls to appropriate staff.
Medical Administrative Assistant Ex Resume
Objective : To obtain a fine opportunity with a potential to grow and learn more. I thrive in fast paced environment, and although I excel at working in a team and as a leader, I pride myself in being a motivated self-starter.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet usage, Customer Service experience in retail,Ability to function as a team player, Type 35-40 WPM.
- Administered and assisted in the execution of the daily process related to patient's care.
- Monitored patients at the front desk, answered the phone, and scheduled patients for the proper appointment.
- Drafted bi-weekly time sheets for Executives and employees.
- Corporate liaison between the finance, IT and marketing departments.
- Compiled medical records and charts, data entry and operated computer software and office equipment.
- Maintained supplies and appearance for the office.
- Interacted, administrated and observed patient's activities.
Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional customer service- relation and decision-making skills, strong work ethics, professional demeanor and great initiative. Skill Highlights Administrative operations, Excellent communication skills, Self starter with professional manner, Energetic and Organized, Critical thinker, and Familiar with Physicians Current Procedural Terminology Core Accomplishments Multitasking demonstrated proficiencies in telephone, email, fax, and front desk reception within high volume environment.
Skills : Front And Back Office.
- Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room; providing examination gowns and drapes; arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature.
- Scheduling follow up appointments and procedures/tests.
- Generates revenues by recording billing information of services rendered; completing insurance forms; responding to insurance and other third-party inquiries.
- Accounting, Insurance Verification, Banking, Charting, Balancing Sheets, Appointment Scheduling, Data Entry, Faxing, Billing, Photocopying, prepare and submitting of invoices to insurance companies and patients.