Party Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seasoned customer service worker with years of experience. Accomplished and energetic cashier with a solid history of achievement in the food industry.
Skills : Customer Service, Inventory, Stocking, Visual Merchandising.
- Scheduled and coordinated activities for children's birthday. Took food orders and distributed food and birthday cake.
- Facilitated creative and entertaining children's birthday parties Schedule party arrivals and check-in locations.
- Cleaned and organized for events Attend to client needs Set up for client event Receptionist Schedule client appointments Telemarketing promotions.
- Communicated and collaborated with parents to ensure their child's party went exactly as planned.
- Organized and led all aspects of the parties including greeting guests, facilitating group photographs.
- Hosted and coordinated children's birthday party Assisted any guests no matter the tasks Live performance every hour Restocking.
- Received compliments online, had 9 badges throughout time working.
Party Coordinator Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic cashier with a solid history of achievement in the food industry. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Management.
- Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Collected and deposited money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices.
- Created, maintained, and entered information into databases.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Coordinated conferences, meetings, or special events, such as birthdays Provide services to customers.
- Anticipated needs in a fast-paced environment; proactively problem-solved Prepared and served multi-course menu for 15 guests.
Party Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Event coordinators control an event from conception to clean up. Meet with clients to work out event details.
Skills : People Person, Billing, Coding, Customer Service Skills.
- Charged of the parties and organizing them. Made the employee schedules and also worked the cash register.
- Hosted, entertained, and decorated children's birthday parties, ages one to eight years old.
- Ensured parent's vision and needs for their child's party were satisfied.
- Disinfected and sanitized the entire arena to maintain a germ-free playing environment.
- Motivated team members to maintain high-quality work.
- Booked and planned birthday parties for young girls between the ages.
- Assisted and supervised children throughout the entire stay of their parties.
- Ensured that all activities were included in the allotted time of the party.
Party Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Able to take on these party co-ordinator positions when asked. However, also a great team player and know the value of staff members working condusively.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Networking Savvy.
- Supervised kids ar any given time. Handled the cash register and completed all monetary transactions.
- Cooked food Organized Making sure every guest leaves with a smile Accomplishments The accomplishments.
- Promoted from a team member to team 2 which is the party coordinator position.
- Responsible for making sure work areas are clean, organized and presentable Ability to complete tasks with limited supervision.
- Served food and cake for all the party participants. Supervised the rock wall and adhering to the safety procedures.
- Established and supervised the summer camp we had including putting together dun art projects and supervising playtime.
- Coordinated detailed party events for children and special occasions including party hostess, hairstylist, makeup and party design.
Party Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that utilizes ability to multi task, problem solve, and provides superior customer service.
Skills : Resilience and Adaptability, Unbridled Creativity.
- Party organizers ensured both safety and fun for the children.
- In charge of scheduled and booked parties and events in person and over the phone.
- Worked closely with the party host to help set up the party room.
- Responsible for maintaining the flow and order in the party room.
- Performed clerical duties supporting the front desk and management when required.
- Awarded the "Employee of the Month" title on two separate occasions due to excellent customer service.
- Responsible for all play arena activities, including monitored and assurance of guests' safety rules.
- Interacted with party by organizing games and communicate with the host about all arena related activities.
Party Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Skilled with communicating, working well with peers, creative suggestions in any business aspect and effective contributions toward customer relations.
Skills : Organization, Team worker.
- Planned all aspects of party celebrations for girls ages.
- Hosted celebration and activities for various party types.
- Executed activities from limo drop off, hair/make-up styling, fashion show, and food/cake dining.
- Ensured all aspects of a party were perfectly executed to fit client expectations.
- Coordinated activities, coached scriptures & listened to bible verses recited.
- Organized games and acted as Sparkie character for Sparks club members.
- Gave customers information on our prices, and what our business does.
Lead Party Coordinator Resume
Headline : Obtain a challenging entry level position with a creative and dynamic experience with helping and interacting with people with practical, on-the-job experience.
Skills : Communication Skills, Management.
- Provided customers with the best service and keep excellent records.
- Maintained contact information for repeat customers and was organized so that never appeared frazzled in front of customers.
- Engaged Personality, Adept at customer service and had an engaging personality.
- Reassured to adults/children who might be under stress about their events.
- Communicated effectively with all types of people with diplomacy and charm.
- Understood that customers were naturally skeptical of party coordinators who were slow to respond to their needs.
- Motivated by getting rest in off times and taking care of physically.
Associate Party Coordinator Resume
Headline : Motivated and energetic with a strong work ethic and work history that demonstrates the acquisition of the skills.
Skills : Team Building, Leading Skills.
- Ensured that each hosts' belongings are stored, labeled, and handled properly for each party.
- Communicated with the party host about any and all needs in the Party Room.
- Ensured that all of the party host's belongings are in the Party Room.
- Arranged balloons according to the party host's instructions.
- Facilitated and managing all Party Room activities.
- Cleaned the Party Rooms in between each party.
- Received payments or receipts for processing at the end of the event Helping ensure guests had a wonderful time.
Party Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Summary : Plan with the client and their team, scout and book locations, food, entertainment, staff and cleanup. Event coordinators make sure the shrimp cocktail stays cold and the hired band stays hot.
Skills : Fire Safety, Cooking, Sales, People Skills.
- Read floor plans to set up a dance floor if a wedding reception was held.
- Set tables with silverware, dishes, and folded napkins.
- Decorated the ballroom by setting up banners and streamers.
- Cleaned ballroom, after the events were held by picking up tables, chairs, dishes, silverware, decorations and vacuuming.
- Set up and picked up tables and chairs for golf events.
- Grilled Attendant: Take meal orders from club members and their guests.
- Cooked meals and deliver them to the members at their tables.
Diploma In General
Party Coordinator Resume
Objective : A position where extensive experience can contribute to customers' satisfaction and company's success.
Skills : Communication Skills, Negotiating Skills.
- Set up and cleaned multiple party rooms.
- Maintained order and controlled for duration of parties.
- Supervised children and adhere to all facility and government regulations.
- Checked in guests and verify details of parties.
- Worked well with entire facility team to ensure parties meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Organized and cleaned rooms between parties.
- Prepared rooms according to package and guest specifications.