Event Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly focused and detail-oriented Account Manager with an exceptional record of exceeding annual goals along with growth within territory. Excellent background in customer service, exceeding exceptions from initial contact through follow up. Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and accounts with high efficiency and accuracy.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Indesign, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Acted as agents for different performing groups and individuals and train them to a standard to bring our clients the best quality of dance performers on the market.
- Coordinated details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, business meetings, employee appreciation events.
- Trained and choreographed as well as find genre-appropriate choreographers for dance routines for events.
- Booked talent, including musicians, bands, ushers to serve at events Dance studio that teaches different genres of dance, but also a performing dance company.
- Promoted global cultural awareness around the world by simultaneously introducing different dance forms, both cultural and contemporary routines.
- Calculated and worked within budgets.
- Selected chefs or catering companies to prepare food for the event.
- Sampled food and select dishes for menus.
Jr. Event Coordinator Resume
Objective : Proficient cashier experienced in point of sale systems. Motivated and professional with friendly demeanor and hard-working nature. Seeking to support high-volume operations with strong multi-tasking abilities and high energy.
Skills : Microsoft Office Basics, LightRoom And Other Editing Software, Social Media And Networking.
- Assisted with negotiations for event contracts and retail programs to book Equus Run's event venues.
- Coordinated food and beverage services, order supplies and audiovisual equipment as needed, coordinate event signage for the venue, book musicians, and ensure appropriate venue decor (floral, linens, color schemes, etc.) to meet the quality expectations of the customer.
- Developed new event programs to increase company revenues.
- Focused on tourism, bourbon, wine and equine industry partners for market penetration and promoting the Equus Run brand.
- Generated marketing ideas to promote event programs using various advertisement tools such as print, media, and social media.
- Created customer outreach deliverables such as direct mailers, social media campaigns.
- Developed event programs and marketing materials for use in promoting events.
- Explored co-branding and co-programming with other vendors and local tourism ventures.
- Participated in travel and tourism industry conferences, training, etc.
Sr. Event Coordinator Resume
Summary : Offering extensive experience in customer service with a strong emphasis on problem-solving. Duties include: communicates among the Classified Staff employees on matters of mutual interest related to policy issues.
Skills : Event Planning, Marketing, Hospitality, Commercial Recreation, Event Managing, Event Specialist, Organizational , Computer , Budget Planning , Risk Management .
- Managed the base commander's program that provided support, counseling, education and access to resources for the family members and dependents of the 5,500+ personnel at Luke AFB.
- Managed key military support and benefits programs including pre-deployment preparation, post-deployment integration, financial readiness, relocation, career assistance and other work/life services.
- Served as source of information regarding military and other community service benefits.
- Networked within the community to generate program support and procure resources that would assist family members, dependents and military personnel.
- Provided monthly training program on pre- and post-deployment that promoted awareness of services and programs that were available for support.
- Offered advice, guidance and referrals to resources for issues such as career, transition, relocation, personal financial management, employment, community life, emergency or crisis assistance, personal and family readiness or other work/life related services.
- Maintained confidentiality of all information in accordance with Privacy Act, HIPAA and Freedom of Information Act regulations.
- Met with customers and assessed their needs - both spoken and unspoken - in order to help them identify their issues and realistically recognize their challenges.
- Conducted interviews, listened attentively with empathy and compassion and built rapport in order to create relationships of trust with service members and their families.
Event Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Event Coordinator will be responsible for contacting vendors to confirm attendance, verifying vendor licenses, event set up/clean up, and collecting payments.
Skills : Mac OS X, Adobe Acrobat, Excel And Powerpoint, Office Management, Event Coordinator, Product Management.
- Staffed director and logistics coordinator for all Academy of Motion Picture and Academy of Television events.
- Hired and supervised all staff; talent handlers, production assistants, volunteers, and crew.
- Created all documents to be distributed at production meeting; timeline, contact sheet, alpha list, headshot sheet, run of the show, layouts, security plan, and arrival and departure maps.
- Led site walk-through and meeting prior to the event to instruct on all items.
- Gathered vendor requests based on their load-in and strike needs, including; equipment, crew parking, radios, power, crew meal, hotel, and transportation, then execute everything to be ready once we move onsite.
- Managed budgets in my division and work closely with lead producer to remain in line.
- Processed and reconciled vendor and staff invoices, check requests, expense reports, and payments in a timely manner to stay on track.
- Implemented the use of iPods and laptops for onsite and traveling staff to eliminate printing paperwork -embracing change.
Event Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Passionate, hard-working, and creative college senior seeking to obtain Event Coordinator employment in order to gain experience and contribute to a team.
Skills : Event Planning, Excel, Negotiation, Budgeting, Customer Service.
- Worked as a team of 6, presenting concept, Theme, and budget for proposed function.
- Created presentations and budget to clients on proposed group travel /event on Excel and Word.
- Included selling this idea to the Board/decision-makers within the company.
- Managed all events from concept to completion.
- Included arranging travel for delegates / Guests.
- Managed function on-site during event.
- Reconciled billing after the event.
Event Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Event Coordinator works closely with the Private Event Sales Manager to organize and maintain event supplies, staff and systems in order to execute seamless events.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Monitored event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
- Confered with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Coordinated services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Reviewed event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.
- Arranged the availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, and other event needs.
- Maintained records of event aspects, including financial details.
- Hired, trained, and supervised volunteers and support staff required for events.
- Developed event topics and choose featured speakers.
- Obtained permits from fire and health departments to erect displays and exhibits and serve food at events.
Asst. Event Coordinator Resume
Objective : This Event Coordinator position will support internal and external clients for the University with AV services.
Skills : MS office, Management.
- Assembles, operates and maintains audio-visual equipment .
- Assists faculty, staff, and students with setup and operation of AV equipment, including cameras, microphones, powered speakers, video projectors, video and audio recording equipment, cabling, and adapters; provide assistance with AV needs during events and functions such as computing events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
- Sets up and operates audio and video recording equipment and video conferencing equipment.This position will solve a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Understands and experiences to support the planning, development, and execution of audio-visual productions with moderate supervision.
- Defines, develops, installs, operates and troubleshoots audio-visual systems, such as video conferencing, digital media and desktop and network-based technologies.
- Works closely with campus partners including facilities, catering, media, public safety, and college liaisons on an event and guest housing information when needed.
- Meets with student staff to assess, plan and execute daily facility/building operations and support services.
Associate Event Coordinator Resume
Headline : Hard-working Event Coordinator professional that enjoys facing new challenges continuing to diverse skills and abilities. Equipped with solid time management and interpersonal skills. Detail- oriented with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly.
Skills : In-depth Knowledge And Experience In Facility Management,.
- -Met with client groups to plan and organize all assigned meetings and/or events.
- Coordinated activities with the various service contractors for assigned meetings and/or events.
- Guided clients in the preparation for events by interpreting and explaining contract provisions, policies, and procedures.
- Kept clients informed as to the status of deadline schedules, including but not limited to floor plan submissions, meeting room set-up specifications, insurance requirements, and other relevant details.
- Prepared cost estimates and monitors final billing.
- Provided clear, concise and timely communication of detailed requirements to operational departments.
- Assisted in scheduling operational set-ups to provide equipment or services needs.
- Monitored and supervised facility set-up when necessary.
- Served as a primary liaison between clients and facility departments.
Lead Event Coordinator Resume
Summary : Event Coordinator to manage the unique event space we have created and to help enhance our visibility in the local community. The Event Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the development of our local marketing strategy through booking and planning successful events that advance the recognition of our company and the brand.
Skills : Marketing Management, Budget Management, Business Management, Human Resources, Retail Sales, Training & Development.
- Coordinates details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events, and virtual events.
- Calculates budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
- Books talent, including musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
- Selects chefs or catering companies to prepare food for the event.
- Visits the venue to plan the layout of seating and decorations.
- Schedules speakers, vendors, and participants.
- Coordinates and monitors event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize the event.
Event Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain long term Event Coordinator employment with a fun and energetic company that promotes growth and development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Management.
- Arranged events while following all company and safety standards.
- Created an agreement and budget with the client.
- Communicated all budget, space, and vendor progress with the clients.
- Maintained communication with any outside vendors contracted for the event.
- Welcomed all guests and address all needs.
- Arranged food and drink, music, visuals and any other needs of the client.
- Coordinated the breaking down and cleaning once an event has drawn to a close.