Multimedia Journalist Resume
Summary : Experienced with WordPress website management, social media and web posting. knowledge of the Associated Press Stylebook of writing and grammar as well.
Skills : Media, Communications, Journalism, Writing, Broadcast.
- Photojournalist and writer for breaking news and local events.
- Wrote engaging headlines and copy that drove the page to well over 100,000 subscribers in 6 months.
- Reported, wrote, voiced and edited news stories Conducted interviews Videographer Operated audio board for live shows Posted social media updates for living 2 p.m.
- Cover human interest, news, in-depth features, crime, arts, and entertainment in print and digital format.
- Responsible for producing engaging copy and broadcast-quality video features.
- Apply TV broadcast skills to video projects, using iMovie and Windows Live Movie Maker editing tools.
- Train other members of the news team on how to shoot and edit online videos Approach each project with enthusiasm and set a standard for excellence in both print and digital formats.
B.A. In Communications
Sr. Multimedia Journalist Resume
Summary : Assigned to cover a beat or general assignment, the mobile reporter develops local news via tips, sources and direct assignment.
Skills : Video Editing, Writing, Videography, Social Media.
- Able to run live-shots with TVU technology.
- Experienced in all beats including education, crime, city government, on your side, and location beats.
- Creative storyteller, bringing great enterprise stories to story meetings daily Produced multiple stories during one news day.
- Covered a number of national events creating local stories, including the Masters, the announcement of the new pope.
- Drew is more than 2,000 Facebook Followers and 400 twitter followers through the first year of joining the WRDW team.
- Responsible for enterprising, writing, shooting, and editing news stories for daily local news shows.
BA In Communications
Jr. Multimedia Journalist Resume
Objective : Bilingual multimedia journalist with experience in foreign and national markets; committed to deliver high production values, preserving the integrity of the information while meeting deadlines.
Skills : Visual Editing, Lighting Techniques, Handling And Proper Set Up Of Video Cameras.
- Shooting, writing, editing and presenting stories for the Spanish newscast in a creative, accurate and fair manner.
- Translation and dubbing of audiovisual material on a daily basis.
- Update of social media and webpage (Syndicaster-IB Publish) Production of promotional material.
- Published general assignment news stories and features and also shot photographs while working as a journalist for AOL-owned Patch.com, a community news portal.
- Started this registered, nonprofit LLC community news portal that focused on independent, local news coverage in the political and business arenas.
- Newcastle with students from 5 other countries, put together a news website in 24 hours.
- Focused on poverty, austerity, and deprivation, while the second focused on International Women's Day.
Multimedia Journalist III Resume
Objective : Work with all aspects of production from pitching a story, through editing to reporting. Thrive working in a team environment, both on independent projects and in collaboration with colleagues.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, AP Style, CMS, Spanish.
- Researched, investigated, wrote, produced, and reported general news or special news assignments.
- Met strict production deadlines to produce reports and present news reports in newscasts, news updates, special news broadcasts and live breaking-news reports.
- Continuously work with sources to enterprise exclusive material for the station.
- Produced digital content, text, and material exclusively for online purposes.
- Produced reports in Spanish for La Voz, the Spanish media outlet of our news organization.
- Assigned as part of the team that worked on continuous coverage of the Gabrielle Giffords shooting, The Jodi Arias Trial, and the Yarnell Hill Tragedy.
- Used programs in the Microsoft Office suite on a daily basis to produce content.
Bachelor Of Arts
Multimedia Journalist II Resume
Summary : Award winning storyteller with experience managing a team of staff members. Resourceful, versatile, imaginative in creating new and innovative ways to tell stories or bring brands to life. Experience with writing, editing, social media, branding and marketing.
Skills : Lighting Techniques, Handling and proper set up of Video Cameras.
- Attend school board and county board meetings as well as general assignment reporting.
- Building relationships with community members as news sources such as school administrators, county department heads and law enforcement officials.
- Following up on possible news leads, gathering information and executing the necessity and timeliness of stories.
- Working quickly to write breaking news stories for quick publication and email blasts.
- Conducting interviews over the phone and in person.
- Writing stories for print publication, editing pages for print publication, posting news stories online via the content management system.
- Finding front-page, newsworthy stories and conducting in-depth interviews.
BA In Communication
Multimedia Journalist I Resume
Objective : Able to exceed expectation, and willingness to adapt. Looking to transition into a career path with an organization that will allow to continue growing professionally. Acquired a great deal of knowledge and experience from current industry, and look to expand on that as venture into new opportunities.
Skills : Editing, Writing, Videography, Social Media.
- Shot wrote and edited television stories.
- Posted stories to social media and monitored viewer comments.
- Covered a variety of topics including local government, education, crime, and breaking news Weekend Anchor.
- Posted stories and social media platforms.
- Assigned reporter stories and edited scripts.
- Freelance multimedia journalist for a number of TV stations across the country, as well as the Medill News Service website.
- Research and pitch story ideas daily Film and edit video, then report it on live television Capable of fixing video in post-production Publish web stories to Chosen to complete a side project while performing daily reporting.
Bachelor Of Journalism
Associate Multimedia Journalist Resume
Summary : Able to hand writes code in HTML and CSSfor website structure and styling. Creation of Email Templates for marketing campaigns. JQuery plugins use and modification in web pages. Familiarity with Drupal Framework: Modules and themes integration. Ability to create web applications through PHP and SQL.
Skills : HTML 5.0 XML CSS 3.0 PHP MySQL CSS Pseudo Elements.
- Video editing and graphic animation for TV shows and other projects.
- Multimedia project management from conception through completion.
- Reporting, shooting and editing news stories.
- Lead efforts to expand community engagement initiatives and grow niche audiences.
- Work to increase and enhance user-generated content and engagement on digital products.
- Produce original logos and update company's website for incoming clients: Create new pages with new content in HTML, CSS and Flash.
- Produce daily content on a variety of platforms including, internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Lead Multimedia Journalist Resume
Headline : Reviews copy and corrects errors in content, grammar and punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines. Reviews and evaluates notes taken about event aspects to isolate pertinent facts and details.
Skills : Microsoft, Apple, Apple, Data Entry, Filing, Filing,.
- Wrote and edited news even at a moments notice.
- Shoot and package video for newscast in harsh elements and while under time limitations.
- Involved in every aspect of news production from beginning to end using Final Cut Pro, Adobe, and Audacity.
- Made sure packages and content is relevant, eye catching, and tells visual story along with dialogue.
- Acted as floor manager and camera operator when need be.
- Had fun and bring life to newscasts while anchoring, and always maintain control and professionalism at all times.
- Edited newscasts in post-production to post to website and other social media outlets.
B.A. In Communications
Multimedia Journalist/Reporter Resume
Summary : Effective and energetic communications professional having successfully contributed to the success in a broad range of media settings through the use of effective personal communication and media.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Windows and Mac OS, HTML, and Wordpress content management systems, camera operation including ENG and DSLR,.
- Researched and presented newsworthy stories daily.
- Wrote scripts, edited media footage and appeared on camera for two evening newscasts.
- Consistently met strict deadlines for show delivery.
- Maintained constant communication with news directors throughout the day.
- Presented a responsible and respectable persona within the community and acted as a trustworthy resource for local organizations.
- Posted news stories daily for use on corporate Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Responsible for more than 900 stories in two years.
Master Of Science
Multimedia Journalist Resume
Summary : Currently a multimedia journalist for Gannett; previously have produced, directed and edited six seasons of BBC light entertainment television, deep experience in the nexus of creative journalism production, digital photography, internet and social media.
Skills : Broadcast Television Bilingual.
- Promoted community events with news stories and photos.
- Posted stories to the newspaper's website and shared stories via Facebook with readers.
- Developed weekly features both online and in print.
- Worked with city and county officials on various written pieces.
- Responsible for creating content and editing the newspaper's weekly entertainment section.
- Used programs in the Microsoft Office Suite on a daily basis to produce content.
- Worked with the newspaper's editor to develop modern- day stories and weekly features that connected with a younger audience.
B.S. In Communications