Bank Teller Resume
Summary : Dedicated, enthusiastic Bank Teller who provides superior customer service and achieves high levels of customer satisfaction. Proven ability to handle a diverse customer base, resolve problems and process transactions quickly and accurately. Reliable and trustworthy with expert knowledge of banking products and services. To gain employment with a company or institution that offers me a consistently positive atmosphere to learn and implement new technologies for the betterment of the organization.
Skills : Cash Handling, Customer Service, Cashier, MS Word, ATM, Attention To Detail, Microsoft Excel
- Greeted customers entering the bank to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Consistently met sales goal of referring checking accounts to customers.
- Assisted customers in person and via telephone to reorder checks, provide bank statements, account balances, customer complaints, etc.
- Responsible for pulling daily CTR (currently transaction report) and overage and shortage reports.
- Assisted associates on the use of the transaction cash dispensing machines.
- Shadowed new employees and provided coaching on appropriate manuals to use for problem solving.
- Served as back-up vault teller, buying and selling money based on the needs of the branch and according to legal requirements and business demands.
- Authorized to sign off and approve official items and checks up to a maximum of $10,000.
- Served as a team member to resolve customer complaints and to come up with solutions for improving processes.
High School Diploma
Head Teller/CSR Resume
Headline : Certified Head Teller/CSR with over 6 years of knowledge performing as a financial consultant. Functioning as an expert relating to the development of effective financial plans, analytic research, budget development, project management, and business process optimization. Knowledgeable in procedures and practices including overhead budget reporting, financial statement analysis, creditor analysis, contracts, and other functions that constitute the full range of financial services. Proven ability to define procedures and practices to provide the full range of financial services for financial institutions.
Skills : Customer Service, Hospitality, Management, Banking, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Proficient In Sales
- Responsible for tracking and posting payments from various sources and ensure the accuracy of all daily deposits and reports for senior management review.
- Processed over 4,500 transactions per month including commercial deposits.
- Evaluated sales initiatives, strategies, and programs through consumer research, competitive/trends analysis, and creation of internal metrics and management reporting.
- Communicated the potential benefits of automation to improve the efficiency of accounting program operations.
- Monitored daily transactions as required by the client such as loan payments, tax payments, and sales transactions.
- Provided vision and led strategic and tactical planning including goal setting, measurement and results reporting.
- Submitted results reports, weekly work plans and monthly/annual territory analyses for leadership review.
- Managed reporting tools as well as analyzed data and strategy for meeting financial and operational performance goals and adhere to company's laws and policies regarding accounts and ensure confidentiality at all times.
- Processed various types of client accounts and services, reviewed documentation relating to accounts, opened and closed demand deposits and client loan accounts.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Head Teller Resume
Objective : Organized and detail-oriented Assistant Head Teller with 4 years of cash handling and customer service experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts. Organized and dependable banking professional who excels at processing high volumes of error-free transactions and meeting scorecard goals. Bank Teller offering speed, accuracy, and mathematical skills. Exceptionally customer and service-oriented. Bank Teller who provides well-rounded customer service, with strong communication skills, sales experience and deep knowledge of the banking industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Training, Cash Handling, As400
- Created a connection and developed a rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Listened carefully and connected with customers to understand their top financial priorities and to uncover products and solutions that will benefit them.
- Ensured customers are quickly connected to the appropriate teammate with the expertise to meet their needs.
- Met or exceeded sales goals by influencing customers to learn about products and services that will benefit them.
- Built, developed and maintained partnerships with teammates and specialists to maximize effectiveness and serve customers.
- Accurately and efficiently process transactions such as customer deposits and cashing checks.
- Assisted customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner and escalated to Manager as appropriate.
- Informed and educated customers on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies.
Commercial Teller Resume
Headline : Commercial Teller, successful at cross-selling bank products and services. Hardworking and outgoing team member versed in cash handling processes and management principles. Trustworthy Teller who enjoys working in a customer- focused work environment. Offers strong knowledge of banking products and services. Dependable and punctual with outstanding mathematical aptitude. Motivated banking professional possessing a strong commitment to quality customer service coupled with superb communication skills.
Skills : Office Management, Office Equipment, Cash Handling, Record Keeping, Customer Service, Quick Learner, Word Processing
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Built and maintained effective relationships with co-workers and senior management.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback processed all sales transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepared items according to written or verbal orders, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Exceeded customer service goals by minimizing customer wait times, and accurately and efficiently processing customer transactions.
- Established and solidified customer relationships by providing outstanding customer service via the telephone or in person.
- Adhered to security measures and controls in accordance with teller standards, to minimize potential loss.
- Executed financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedure, while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing.
High School Diploma
Teller Supervisor/Personal Banker Resume
Summary : Aggressive, self-motivated Teller Supervisor / Personal Banker with a proven track record in customer service in the hospitality industry and managing people with technological knowledge. Proven ability to handle and manage the office environment. Possesses effective organizational skills in addition to a willingness to work above and beyond the call of duty. Looking for a challenging customer service experience position where I can utilize my 8 years' customer service experience with the expertise of cash handling and bilingual skills.
Skills : Quick Learner, Word Processing, Customer Service, Money Management, Training & Development
- Receiving checks and cash for deposit to customer accounts, verifying deposit amounts, examining checks for endorsement and negotiability.
- Cashing checks and paying money from accounts upon verification of signatures and customer account balances.
- Preparing official checks, money orders, certified checks with the payment for such.
- Accepting payments for loans, ensuring that payments equal the amount due and that all late charges are collected, if applicable.
- Accepting payments for holiday, all-purpose savings clubs, and certificate of deposits, accepting utility payments.
- Balancing ATM and completing the report for teller cash-ins and outs from the previous day, daily.
- Cross-selling bank services and referring customers to proper departments for additional information.
- Coordinating specific work tasks with other personnel within the appropriate department in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
Bachelors of Science
Vault Teller Resume
Objective : Vault Teller with one year of experience of providing excellent customer service, handling customer transactions, referring credit products and balancing cash drawers. Seeking to fulfill a teller position in a bank where I can utilize my knowledge of banking products and procedures. A dedicated team player who can be relied upon to help your bank achieve its goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Word Processing, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Cash Handling, Customer Service, Cash Register
- Responsible for processing teller transactions while providing a great customer service experience and expanding on relationships, referring clients to other lines of business.
- Offered products to our customers such as credit cards, certificate of deposits, lines of credit, mortgage loan, checking and savings accounts.
- Reviewed all transactions to prevent any losses for the institution or to our clients.
- Handled cash, balance teller drawer and perform audits on the vault and cash dispenser daily.
- Promoted other products the bank has to offer by suggesting and explaining how the product would benefit the customer.
- Communicated and collaborated with coworkers, and management to gain a better knowledge of our customer base.
- Utilized exceptional interpersonal skills to successfully resolve any issues with customers including escalated situations.
- Executed daily bank routines including processing payments, withdrawals, deposits, and auditing cash entities.
- Performed ATM weekly settlements procedures by balancing atm using accurate monetary logs to ensure balance and/or increase or decrease of cash flow.
Bachelors of Science
Summary : Highly professional Bi-lingual Sales And Service Associate/Teller with proven skills in customer service, retail policies and regulations, anti-money laundering, training, and building strong teams. Ability and desire to accommodate both English and Spanish speaking customers with professional demeanor and courtesy. Proactive in problem-solving, creative in timesaving and process improvements, and confident in taking initiative. Bilingual in Spanish.
Skills : Excel, Customer Service, Filing Information, Customer Data Entry And Research, Administrative Assistance, Team Building, Verbal And Written Communication, Efficient And Accurate Work.
- Assisted with the training of 2 new tellers ensuring that they receive a comprehensive education on proper banking policies.
- Processed standard teller transactions for customers including servicing client accounts, accepting loan payments, managing safe deposit box payments, cashing checks, balancing cash drawers, handling night deposits and correcting discrepancies.
- Responsible for keeping my drawer in balance and making referrals to customers based on their personal needs.
- Processed deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, change orders & check to cash.
- Supported sales goals through the identification of prospects, discovering potential product needs and referrals to platform team.
- Strived to make lasting connections with clients and made pleasant banking experience a priority.
- Ran daily reports and followed strict compliance regulations to assure all guidelines were followed accordingly.
- Assisted lead tellers and service managers with coaching tellers and new hires.
- Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders, and checks.
Bank Teller Coordinator Resume
Objective : Bank Teller Coordinator with 4+ years in a fast-paced customer service environment. Personable and professional under pressure. Possesses strong communication and time management skills. Experienced bank teller and former sales associate with an outstanding background in customer service and sales. Addresses all questions and concerns with customer satisfaction in mind.
Skills : Customer Service, Money Management, Training & Development, 10 Key, Keyboarding, Microsoft Office, Publisher, Powerpoint And Excel
- Earned management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
- Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
- Operated a pos system to itemize and complete an average of number customer purchases.
- Communicated effectively with coworkers to ensure completeness of tasks.
- Developed my skills through working in teams & handling one on one interactions with people.
- Double-checked the accuracy of information to ensure high-quality reporting.
Vault Teller Resume
Headline : Seasoned Vault Teller with high levels of integrity and accuracy that enjoys working in a customer-focused work environment. Dependable, punctual and experienced in cash handling while offering professional and courteous customer service. To obtain a rewarding position where my years of administrative experience, business management, and customer service will contribute to your business growth.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Banking/Financing, Customer Service, Sales, Hard Worker, People , Punctual, Self-Starter, Team Player
- Balanced general ledgers, performed clerical work, and provided excellent customer service to clients as well as coworkers.
- Informed customers about convenience options such as online banking and atm availability.
- Educated customers about online banking atm availability and account types.
- Entered customers' transactions into the system to record transactions with precision.
- Established new customer accounts including checking, savings, lines of credit and loans.
- Researched and resolved customer issues on personal savings, checking and lines of credit accounts.
- Sorted out confusions and discrepancies related to customer accounts and transactions.
- Used counting machines and other equipment to maintain an accurate record of the currencies deposited and shipped.
- Received checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts and check the accuracy of deposit slips.
High School Diploma
Certified Teller Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, and dependable Certified Teller with 7 years of experience in various areas. Significant background in self-directed positions requiring effective oral and written communication skills, and attention to detail. Great ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner and produce effective results. Able to adapt to new situations and learn new processes quickly. To work within a company in which I can bring my unique talent and aptitude to while helping the company, myself and my colleagues succeed and grow to the best of my ability all while upholding the highest standard of customer service.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Customer Service, Computer, Training, Cash Handling, As400, Teamwork, Team Leader
- Working with members on a daily basis helping complete transactions in their accounts.
- Assisting in promoting new products and services to members and answering any questions that might better help the members.
- Responsible for opening the drive-thru at the credit union early every day.
- Assisting in maintaining cleanly work stations and replenishing daily teller supplies.
- Responsible for building a strong relationship between myself and members so to promote trust and confidence.
- Verifying customer identity and the legality of presented documents in order to remain compliant with bank and government regulations.
- Achieved quarterly sales goals on multiple different products and services offered through the bank.
- Answering questions for customers and escalated complex ones to the head teller.