Staffing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Medical Records Specialist/Staffing Coordinator experienced in Office Management, Administrative Assisting and Medical Assisting. Medical Billing expertise with extensive insurance knowledge including ICD9 & CPT coding. Seeking a position where my ability to provide strong analytical and customer service skills, accompanied by medical experience and exceptional work ethic would be an asset to this dynamic and successful company.
Skills : Medical Billing, Medical Assisting, Office Management, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Publisher, Excel
- Processed new customer service calls and service requests for injured workers into the nursing department.
- Obtained history, physicals or any other medical documents/orders from the hospital.
- Communicated with discharge planners, nurse case managers and adjusters to verify the injured worker's needs.
- Obtained authorization from adjusters, nurse case managers, and utilization review to coordinate injured worker's care and to ensure reimbursement for services provided by OCCM.
- Utilized company database to coordinate patient's services with contracted and non-contracted vendors.
- Negotiated rates as required with non-contracted vendors at the standard margin.
- Documented progress of each case and updated all parties (adjuster and injured worker).
- Upon securing services, faxed orders, clinical documents, created purchase orders and forwarded to vendors.
- Assumed responsibility for assigning new referrals for the nursing department from operational management in 2008.
- Received all new referrals from nursing intake and other OCCM departments.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Personable Senior Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator successful at building strong professional relationships. Manages large clientele while maintaining high team morale and energy. Skilled mentor and mediator who excels at bringing out the best in team members. Combines education with hands-on experience leading teams and providing training in company policies, protocols, job-specific duties, and complying with state and federal laws and regulations.
Skills : Bluemoon, One site, Yardi, CoreLogic, Saferent, Skilmatch, Background check, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Type 45 Wpm
- Maintained and developed reports regarding quality assurance, productivity, attendance, and wages.
- Managed and distributed monthly schedules and reports in a timely manner.
- Responsible for hiring, training and encouraging call center staff to help achieve call center goals.
- Responsible for coordinating and resolving daily scheduling conflicts and changes.
- Corresponded with team members in regards to leave requests, schedule changes, and annual vacations.
- Managed a staff of three, while also overseeing the completion and the accuracy of the following.
- Performed clerical duties that included answering phones, taking messages, scheduling appointments and interacting with clinical and administrative staff.
- Monitored staffing schedules to ensure appropriate and cost-effective scheduling.
- Provided weekend/weekday evenings on-call duty and coverage for absent staffing coordinators.
BA in Social Science
Assistant Staffing Coordinator Resume
Headline : Assistant Staffing Coordinator with an exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals. Excellent written and oral communication skills, Aptitude and Ability to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results. Ability to prioritize multiple projects, and develop strategies in order to increase contributions, flexible, dependable, positive attitude, strong leadership, and customer service skills.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish (Fluent), Computer Literate In Microsoft Office Suite, Windows XP, HHA Exchange, Lawson Management, Outlook, ADP Payroll, Internet Research, Data-Entry-Typing Speed: 55 WPM
- Maintaining assigned patient schedules (100-150 patients) creating master schedules for new and existing patients in scheduling system to create paraprofessional schedules.
- Making all changes and add notes daily to schedules for canceled, refused services, changed assignments, missed visits discharged patients and approved overtime as they occur.
- E-mailed and faxed service changes to contracts daily within the designated time frame.
- Communicating verbally with contract nurses regarding admissions, hospitalizations, discharging expirations and occurrences.
- Arranging visits according to plans of care as directed by the Contract Nurse or agency's Clinical Manager.
- Reviewing plans of care and resolving discrepancies with Contract Nurses or the agency's Clinical Manager.
- Conducting disciplinary sessions with paraprofessionals and contact human resources and/or director of operations for assistance where needed.
- Monitoring, printing and reviewing alerts, missed visits reports through scheduling/telephony system daily.
- Processing payroll for staff nurses and research and resolving staff/payroll issues in a timely manner.
Staffing Coordinator/Human Resource Specialist Resume
Summary : Staffing Coordinator/ Human Resource Specialist Highly effective in motivating and supervising employees. Able to communicate effectively with all levels in a corporate setting. Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Outstanding communications skills are written and verbal. Team player; Willingness to perform all necessary tasks. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment. Excellent listening and interpretive skills. Organized, efficient and detail-oriented. Embraces change and adjusts quickly to changing work demands.
Skills : Applicant Information Management System (AIMS), Applicant Helpdesk, QueWeb, Social Media Operations, And Social Networking Tools, Types 50+ Wpm
- Scheduling candidate interviews, distributing application and interview materials to field partners, entering results into the staffing system, and working with the field partners to ensure all testing, background investigations and drug screens of new hires are completed and processed in a timely manner according to metrics and standard operating procedures.
- Screening approximately 20,000 candidates to determine relevance, culture fit, and customer service skills yearly to present to store management.
- Providing field leaders with job applications and appropriate assessment materials.
- Collaborating with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices, and recommending changes to process step actions to positively impact the candidate experience globally within the retail staffing center.
- Supporting the leadership team in change management efforts and implementations.
- Working closely with hiring managers, recruiters, and candidates to schedule a high volume of interviews.
- Supporting retail staffing managers and staffing specialists by completing administrative requests sent to Queweb an internal case management system that stores request submitted by field and store support partners.
- Monitoring and process position requisition actions in the applicant tracking system.
- Consistently exceeding weekly metrics by successfully pre-screening and qualifying a high volume of diverse candidates to be presented to the stores in support of the sales volume within established service level agreement guidelines.
Staffing Coordinator/Hiring Manager Resume
Objective : A dedicated, outgoing Staffing Coordinator/ Hiring Manager with 2+ years of recruiting experience seeking a position that will utilize my professional experience as well as my Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management in such a way as to benefit the organization's overall objectives. Seeking a professional position within a Company that will utilize my previous experience and skills to meet objectives, support commitments, employee development, and continuous improvement.
Skills : Recruiting, Event Planning, Customer Service, Excel, Interviewing, Project Management, Staffing, Payroll, Hiring, Billing
- Assisting department Clinical Directors with daily staffing needs and monthly schedules.
- Working with nursing management to ensure appropriate levels are maintained.
- Reviewing staffing levels and needs on a daily basis and calls available staff, assigning float pool, and acquiring temporary agency nurses as necessary.
- Reviewing scheduled staff with the charge nurse on a shift-by-shift basis to ensure skill level is adequate for patient care needs.
- Providing information regarding staffing requirements for staff and management.
- Communicating to Clinical Directors, Charge Person, and Staffing Office Personnel, staffing issues and problems.
- Reporting unresolved issues to Manager, DPC, and/or Administrative Supervisor.
- Providing staffing report to shift Supervisors regarding stating census and required staff for the next shift.
- Assisting with timecard approval and bonus approval for the float pool and swats.
- Ensuring that records of agency usage and casual usage are completed on a daily basis.
- Maintaining computer database and ensure the date is current and accurate.
Bachelors of Science
Branch Manager/Staffing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Energetic Branch Manager/Staffing Coordinator with strong time management skills who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. More than 8-years experience in HR Coordination offering two years of Staffing Coordination. Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook). Seeking employment as HR Assistant/Coordinator in a dynamic, goal-driven company in need of an agile, versatile, goal-driven employee, who is willing to put time, effort and hard-earned experience into the job.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kronos Payroll System, Sorian Physician Order System, Microsoft Excel, Multi-Line Phone System, Maintain Integrity Of Cash Register, Customer Service
- Operating the automated staffing and scheduling system, maintaining database applications/system integrity, data management, utilizing word processing, multiple spreadsheets.
- Coordinating staffing and determining resource allocation for designated patient care areas based on the standards and philosophies of the medical center.
- Interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization.
- Contacting with others involving detailed & lengthy dialogues related to exchanges of information.
- Using interpersonal skills and interaction that involve dealing with complicated problem situations and stressful encounters.
- Providing assistance to the Manager during interviewing, orientation, and training process for support and other coordination staff.
- Providing training to administrative as well as frontline staff for a scheduling system.
- Developing training materials for frontline users of the Clairvia scheduling system.
- Assisting manager with payroll and scheduling of support staff pool of 60+ employees.
Staffing Coordinator/Hiring Manager Resume
Summary : Friendly and courteous Staffing Coordinator/ Hiring Manager seeks employment with a hotel or medical facility. Consistently delivers the first-rate service and fosters positive relationships with clients and staff to promote customer satisfaction and loyalty. To find a Human Resources position where my professional experience can be used to contribute to the growth and develop of a thriving company. To secure a position in a company that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the company to the best of my capabilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Peoplesoft, LexisNexis, Oracle, 10-Key, Data Entry, Office Management, Employee Training, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Relations
- Under the direction of the CNO, Nursing Director, Nursing Managers and House Supervisors performing staffing services for all nursing departments according to the grid.
- Reconciling agency/contract staff hours, making files for all contract nursing staff with all compliance documentation in agency personnel files.
- Consistently identifying problems relating to the staffing patterns and communicating the problem to the appropriate persons in time for corrective action to be taken.
- Communicating and assisting the vendors with the investigation regarding "no client" returns.
- Maintaining staffing reports for the department of nursing and process information to accounting as indicated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for training and evaluating staff on the overall code of conduct and specific policies and procedures that affect department specific responsibilities (examples may include but on limited to medical necessity, lab compliance, billing, and coding).
- Providing employment documentation as requested by legal entities for the purposes of unemployment, worker’s compensation, employment, and income verification, etc.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all employee information. Maintaining employee files after onboarding.
Associate of Science
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter Resume
Objective : An articulate, personable professional who displays initiative and excellent organizational and communication skills. To secure a position in Administration in order to utilize my administrative, and interpersonal skills with accuracy and efficiency while maintaining a motivated productive, and goal-oriented environment for the entire professional team.
Skills : Customer Service, Account Management, Microsoft Office, SAP, Salesforce, Recruiting, Human Resources
- Coordinated daily staffing of departments including replacement of personnel due to earned time off, leave of absence, personal time off, compassionate leave plus extra needs of each individual department according to special circumstances.
- Determined whether time off can be granted depending upon the ability to replace and department guidelines.
- Ensured the staffing and payroll office staff adhere to all union agreements.
- Addressed questions or problems of staff, management, and union in regards to staffing and/or payroll issues.
- Provided information regarding appropriate mode of discipline in accordance w/ organizational policies and procedures and union contracts.
- Facilitated new hire in-service training for new staff members when Department Administrator is unavailable.
- Transcribed taped conversations between employees, supervisors and clinic staffing personnel.
- Notified personnel and das when new or transfer employees have passed their probation.
- Authorized and offered overtime as instructed by the Department Administrator as necessary for the efficiency of business operations.
High School Diploma
Staffing Coordinator/Human Resources Resume
Summary : A goal-oriented Staffing Coordinator/Human Resources with an objective to enhance the performance and overall capabilities of the organization's employees. A problem-solver with excellent communication skills and work ethic, exceptional managerial skills, and the ability to execute new strategies and transform intentions into actions. To seek a position offering the opportunity for personal and professional growth within the Human Resource field.
Skills : Operations Management, Recruiting, Team Member Development, Organizational Development, Strategic Planning, On-Boarding, Staffing, Customer Service, Training, Coaching
- Worked with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws regarding employment.
- Acted as a liaison with area employment agencies and advertising agencies.
- Participated in career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Developed advertising programs to ensure high visibility of potential candidates.
- Led developed and supported talent acquisition programs and strategies and suggested new ideas.
- Prepared recruitment materials and posts jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges, etc.
- Contributed to the development and consistent execution of best practices in staffing and recruitment using labor market analysis.
- Developed and maintained an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Completed weekly report on employment activity.
BS in Business Administration
Staffing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Human Resource Staffing Coordinator with an ability to establish priorities and meet challenges head-on. Organized, independent worker with strong time-management skills. Strong belief in the importance of companionship and support in patient care. A highly motivated individual that is determined to reach success. Enjoys setting goals for personal and professional growth and takes every means of reaching such goals. Currently looking to expand my experience in the field of recruiting, with a special interest in University Relations and employment branding.
Skills : Scheduling, Social Media, Content Creation, Sourcing, Marketing, Coordinator, Administrative Support, Administrative Support, Microsoft Office Suite, Event Planning
- Explained employee compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, and promotion opportunities.
- Supported human resources staff with new hire orientations and monthly departmental meetings.
- Implemented a tracking database for employee professional development and licensure renewal credits.
- Reviewed and confirmed that all final paid hours corresponded with timesheets and state laws.
- Collaborated with the curriculum coordinator on annual updates of the staff handbook.
- Sent notices to employees and subcontractors regarding expiring documentation.
- Completed employee employment verifications and unemployment paperwork in a timely manner.
- Conducted background checks on candidates by obtaining information from law enforcement officials, previous employers and references.
- Assisted in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
High School Diploma