HR Generalist Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and goal oriented Human Resources Professional with progressive experience improving HR systems to meet organizational objectives and goals. Works in collaboration with senior management to support company wide initiatives and programs.
Skills : Staff Recruitment, Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Microsoft Office, Communications, Benefits Administration, Employee Engagement, HRIS Technologies
- Provided managers with the tools and techniques to enable them to coach staff and comply with hr policies and programs.
- Oversight from the director of e&lr, managed employee/labor relations matters including investigations and recommendation for corrective action.
- Engaged client groups to ensure up-to-date knowledge of client operations, organizational structure and culture, staffing changes and potential hr issues.
- Served as a primary point of contact to facilitate business needs between managers and hr centers of excellence.
- Maintained a thorough understanding of union contracts and CBA guidelines to serve as a front line for managers on questions.
- Coordinated union correspondence on required notifications and grievance responses for select client groups.
- Business partner on the coordination of all unemployment claims and hearings with a third-party administrator.
- Hr generalist on required licenses and certifications to ensure compliance was at 100% at all times.
Senior HR Generalist Resume
Summary : Dedicated Human Resource Professional with over 10 years progressive experience. Possesses the ability to multi-task, has excellent detail-orientation, and maintains a great customer-service attitude. Works collaboratively with all levels of employees, respecting the strictest confidentiality in all matters.
Skills : HR Generalist,Performance Management, Recruitment, Staffing, Employee Relations, SAP,Administration, Social Media,MS Office, Communication
- Created and implements various human resources programs and initiatives to support company goals.
- Ensured compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Assisted with the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures, projects and reports as needed.
- Provided hr policy guidance and interpretation, in accordance with company handbook and applicable laws.
- Assisted with employee relations issues with either employees or managers through effective communication and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Facilitated performance management programs to cultivate a workforce focused on continuous improvement and high performance.
- Organized training and development initiatives in compliance with federal and state employment laws, and to foster managerial aptitude within the company.
- Conducted recruitment strategies assuring qualified employees are recruited and hired in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Conducted new hire orientations that foster a positive first impression of the company.
Human Resource Management
HR Generalist/Manager Resume
Summary : Human Resources Professional with over ten years of experience. Highly focused and results-oriented, enthusiastic, confident, creative and organized professional; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages. Motivate to get results and establish policies and strategies for improvement.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Peoplesoft, Records Management, Pivot Tables, SAP, HRIS, Ultipro, LMS, Visio, Hr Policies & Procedures, Analytics, Metrics, Logistics, Outlook, Spotfire
- Collaborate with the business officers and the business administrators on salary-related activities such as position replacements, promotions, and internal equity reviews.
- Assist in negotiations and create final offers for both staff and faculty including startup funds and department requirements.
- Provide necessary guidance and training to staff and faculty on hr updates/ changes on processes, laws, benefits, open enrollment, education benefits.
- Oversee the onboarding process for all non-benefited and some benefited employees.
- Maintain confidential files and interact as needed with hr benefits and labor relations.
- Provide guideline and assistance in the administration of the annual performance appraisal process and annual employee merit process.
- Oversee the reclassification process and provide college review and approval of these requests.
HR Generalist Lead Resume
Summary : HR professional with 11 years of experience in both the public and private sector. Proven experience in a fast paced, high demand work environment providing support to one of the world's largest and most diverse workforce.
Skills : Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Compensation/Performance Assessment Administration, Employee Relations
- Handle all human resources and payroll issues that arise in the company. Contact regarding all employees benefits related issues for employees, supervisors, third-party administrators, and internal check cutting representatives.
- Training and distribution of all employee benefit information such as health, life, and disability plans to employees and dependents.
- Investigate and resolve questions regarding delivery and payment for services by contacting health care professionals and other service providers, benefit plan providers, and employees.
- Prepares and/or reviews documentation related to employment matters such as offer letters, new hire and candidate packets prior to database and payroll input.
- Ensures that all edits and maintenance of all timekeeping system attributes related to employee maintenance occur in a timely matter.
- Process one bi-weekly payroll for 70 employees calculate and prepare all forms for manual check requests, stop payments, voids, reissues, and reversals.
- Process all termination checks in accordance with the latest state and federal laws.
Associate HR Generalist Resume
Summary : Experienced Human Resources Professional, Have excelled in HR roles an advocate for human capital management, and developed a global view of the full Human Resources suite by partnering with Business Leaders, employees and HR stakeholders to deliver an ambitious people agenda. My goal is to secure a role in Human Resources leveraging expertise to continue on a path to provide quality and excellent support.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Microsoft Office, ADP Payroll, Budgeting, Employee Relations, Management
- Prepare communication materials, select appropriate delivery vehicles, and manage enrollment schedule.
- Oversee and monitor updates to the benefits software and payroll/hris software. Answer employee questions on plans and assist with benefit related issues.
- Work in conjunction with benefits broker to resolve any problems with employee plans. Serve as primary contact for benefit broker; benefit vendors and third-party administrators.
- Work with benefits broker, CFO, and VP of hr to research, design and implement benefit plans for the company.
- Assist in the review, testing, and implementation of hris system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborate with function and technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrade or fix.
- Develop and execute short and long-term objectives regarding benefit program, marketing, and communication in conjunction with the VP of hr.
- Produce reporting from the hris systems from any requests throughout the company. Makes system updates and reconfigure brass ring software to fit the company needs.
HR Generalist II Resume
Objective : Innovative business professional seeking a challenging position in Human Resources administration with a growth-oriented organization, which will allow me to utilize and expand upon related education, skills, experiences and capabilities. Employment in an organization where can utilize my skills and continue to grow.
Skills : Word, Excel, Excel, Powerpoint, Powerpoint, Public Speaking, Public Speaking, Human Resources
- Lead for all onboarding efforts for full-time employees and contractor labor. Assist with execution of projects related to recruiting initiatives, participate in networking and hiring events to build pipelines and fill high volume positions.
- Manage to advertise for all assigned positions, update job descriptions, administer assessments; notify candidates of application/employment status; prepare a certification list.
- Conduct initial new employee orientation for purposes of ensuring appropriate completion of payroll and benefits documentation.
- Maintain personnel records (active and term files), i-9's ensuring timely and accurate records/documentation.
- Administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas, respond to inquiries and provides information on state and federal policy to management and staff.
- Manages and maintains visibility of personnel requests throughout their lifecycle to provide advice in all stages of the hr process.
- Anticipate and exceed customer expectations as it relates to hr support and service delivery.
- Conduct grievance investigations and provide recommendations to hr leadership.
- Counsels employees on various hr policies and procedures, personnel issues such as FMLA, leave of absence, labor standards and benefits.
Sr.Recruiter/HR Generalist Resume
Headline : An accomplished HR Business Partner, with expertise in employee relations, training, development and recruitment; over 7 years of Human Resources experience, a consistency of demonstrating commitment, strong interpersonal relationships, effective results in problem solving, superior client/customer support and change management. Experienced in managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines. Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
Skills : Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, UltiPro HRIS, Personality Assessments, Negotiation, Training, Coaching, Internet, Interviewing, Recruiting, Administrative, Social Media
- Manage proactive hr and employee relations solutions to address employee performance issues while empowering, motivating, and inspiring the employee to approve and achieve top performance.
- Prepare job postings and recruitment ads, screen applicants and resumes, conduct candidate interviews, and provide hiring managers with best-qualified candidates; communicate employment offers to selected candidates and negotiate counter offers when required.
- Actively participate and demonstrate leadership as a member of the hr team in providing quality support and contributing to initiatives to enhance overall business goals and objectives.
- Assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement, and manage the onboarding program, including mentorship elements and 30-day review quality of hire program.
- Assist with inquiry, enrollment, and termination in all benefit related programs.
- Assist in affirmative action compliance by maintaining records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Oversee management of claims for workers compensation and return to work programs; act as an employee advocate.
- Developed and manage the acquisition policy, track and monitor all maintenance and repair of all vehicles, and oversee the relationship with leasing partner.
- Process various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
Human Resource Management
Recruiter/HR Generalist Resume
Objective : Results-driven HR Professional with 3 years of experience in Human Resources. Expertise in building strategic partnerships, talent management, employee relations, and investigations. Excellent track record of minimizing legal exposure by ensuring consistent application of company policies, practices, and procedures.
Skills : Workforce Planning, Data Analysis, Coaching, Organizational Development, Interviewing, Recruiting, Presentation, Labor Relations, Immigration, Payroll, Employment Law, Diversity Management, Change Management
- Supported the management of hr, operations, and the president of the company in many capacities.
- Managed the administration of employee benefits and helped to promote a culture of wellness through training and wellness events.
- Developed and conducted training programs on all topics related to company policies and performance management.
- Assisted in planning and co-teaching management training for the 23-member management team.
- Lead role in developing and administering a retention program that increased new hire retention in its first year.
- Provided individual coaching to managers and supervisors as needed to improve communication skills, performance management, and resolve employee conflicts.
- Successfully mentored two managers at hr manager's request executed all aspects of recruiting and evaluating candidates for final hire.
- Followed with on-boarding of new hires and processing new employee paperwork which included hris set up.
- Improved candidate testing by evaluating the validity of current tests and testing procedures; updated applicable tests and added new online tests.
- Developed an effective candidate evaluation process for interpreting candidate testing and interview information to use in the candidate selection process which assisted the hiring panel in making stronger hires.
HR Generalist III Resume
Summary : HR professional with solid Generalist experience including recruitment and retention, conflict resolution, benefits administration, and departmental development. Proven experience collaborating with senior management to support and expand corporate goals. An effective leader, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with project and organizational goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office I, Internal ISO Auditor For Tolling Company, Recruiting, Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Human Resources, Safety Administration, Document Control, Training
Provide prompt and accurate guidance to employees regarding all benefit programs including timely orientation programs.Trained managers in interviewing techniques, application process, and hr compliance issues.
- Implements procedures and administers the activities of recruitment, interviewing, orientation and training to achieve medical center goals.
- Initiates and implements effective employee performance evaluation system. Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the personnel policy and procedure manual.
- Initiates and recommends new or revisions to existing policies and procedures necessary to achieve objectives of the hospital and to insure maximum utilization and stability of personnel and conform to governmental regulations.
- Establishes uniform employment policies and confers with department managers to discuss the improvement of working relationships and conditions.
- Develops plan and policies related to human resources and advise ceo regarding specific personnel problems.
- Keeps track of all employee benefits due (ex: pto, sick, insurance, and other employee benefit plans) participates in planning, developing and implementation of the human resource budget.
Human Resource Development
HR Generalist Resume
Headline : Extensive background in HR Generalist affairs, including experience in benefit and payroll administration, employee recruitment, staff training & development. Follow legal regulatory compliances and reporting. Demonstrated success in employee verifications, orientation and on-boarding and off-boarding company procedures.
Skills : Management, Recruiting, Compensation, On-boarding, Generalist, Benefits, Payroll
- Investigate and respond to employee issues such as complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints with the assistance of the human resources manager and general counsel.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information, coordinating where necessary with general counsel and recommending the appropriate course of action.
- Recruited by the previous supervisor to help establish a defined and competent corporate hr department within a recently founded company, guiding the startup and management of a full spectrum of hr operations, systems, and programs.
- Recruited to develop a formal, full-scale recruiting program for all us operations and locations.
- Assisted with project implementation of a total rewards program and introduction and implementation of a lean organization.
- Resolved employee relations issues in local locations through investigations, reporting, and effective coaching.
- Assisted in monitoring the absenteeism program and issuing progressive discipline.