Client Account Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a Client Account Representative position that will contribute to the information technology that the medical industry is now required to comply with. Dedicated employee that seeks challenges to overcome.
Skills : Self starter, Data entry, Banking, Customer service, Fast learner, Great attention to detail, Efficient worker.
- Maintained positive relationships with Physicians, Clinic Staff, Hospital Administration and Clients of CLH.
- Performed routine visits to Kauai Physicians and their staff.
- Setup and or updated Physicians within our Company's computer systems, after obtaining credentials and demographics.
- Maintained database by continuously updating any Physician, and or Clinic activity.
- Met with Physicians and their staff to discuss changes to insurance policies and its effect on lab tests being ordered.
- Assisted with the creation/update of new CLH computer systems to ensure that it provides the best experience and return of investment for as many CLH Departments as possible.
- Launched new CLH computer systems with our Kauai Operation team.
Sr. Client Account Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a Client Account Representative position in a client oriented environment where can utilize as well as enhance the skills that have obtained throughout career.
Skills : Microsoft office Proficient, Outpatient & Appointment Flow, Quickbooks, 55 Wpm.
- Focused on providing comprehensive counseling and mental health services to clients and provide valuable learning opportunities to the community through seminars and workshops.
- Provided administrative support to all departments by researching and solving inquiries on all client accounts, managing payment plans and collections, monitors client aging report by serving as the primary contact for clients and staff.
- Answered client and clinician inquiries in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Run all monthly credit card charges using agency credit card transaction website.
- Communicated with Claims and Insurance Billing Representatives to resolve complex account inquiries.
- Arranged payment plans per agency procedures.
- Responsible for payment plan tracking spreadsheet and communication with non-payment clients.
- Documented correspondence and updates clients' accounts.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Client Account Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking a Client Account Representative to join our team working both with our Customers and internal team members to get every client up and running on our platform in a timely and customer-friendly manner.
Skills : Knowledge of HIPAA, UB94 and UB92, HCFA 1500, Filing.
- Responsible for providing World Class service and customer support to all Major Account Clients.
- Processed their payrolls timely and promote end-user learning in comprehensive training.
- Assisted clients with establishing and setting up new earnings codes, deduction codes, and wage garnishments.
- Created and test calculation routines that are used to enable the client to achieve desired results that otherwise wouldn't be possible without a special calculation.
- Reviewed tax notices clients receive to ensure filings were submitted timely.
- Assisted clients with understanding their Statements of Deposits (both quarterly and annually).
- Updated client's State Unemployment Rates and Tax Identification numbers as they submit them to ensure the payroll system is accurate when preparing the client's taxes.
- Created and run special management reports that gather specific information that isn't available on a canned/standard report.
Client Account Representative III Resume
Headline : To obtain a Client Account Representative position with a positive environment that will support financially and the personal growth and advancement.
Skills : Data Entry, Medical Billing, Medical Records, Medical Records, Typing, Computer.
- Worked mainly on post-foreclosure sale FHA properties, evaluating and preparing them for timely conveyance to HUD, based on their deadline.
- Taken all necessary steps to adequately protect and preserve Client properties, while providing continuous follow-up to Clients.
- Responsible for a special project of properties that were past their HUD convey deadline, create and manage a weekly status spreadsheet of these as well.
- Reviewed loan history in comparison with damage orders to determine responsibility, make informed business decisions and take appropriate action based on findings (e.g. order work, request a claim, consult with a client, etc) to mitigate loss.
- Submitted over allowable and surcharge requests, creating necessary documents needed for support and run daily status reports regarding these requests.
- Participated in twice-weekly conference calls with Client and other service lines.
- Responded to internal and external requests in an effort to identify process improvements and facilitate solutions.
Client Account Representative II Resume
Summary : Qualified and resourceful employee where can unitize skills, education, and experoence to measurably improve compliance with police regarding the aspects of the company and the accomplish personal growth within the medical field.
Skills : MS Office, CRM software, Excel, Email, Data Entry and Collation .
- Prepared underwriting specifications and evaluated quotes from underwriters.
- Assisted in producing client proposals, analysis, presentations and marketing as required.
- Developed account income forecasts, monitor budgetary functions and billing activities.
- Managed billing and Account Receivable activity on assigned accounts.
- Follow up, collection and allocation of payments and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities Maintained listing of client accounts receivable and payable.
- Interacted regularly with senior level managers, clients and underwriters.
- Participated in client meetings and group presentations.
- Reviewed policies, initiated draft recommendation for coverage and requested changes from underwriters.
Client Account Representative I Resume
Headline : To obtain an Client Account Representative position with an organization that will allow opportunity for growth and professional development utilizing experience, accountability and strong work ethics.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Multi Phone Line, Microsoft Office, Computers And Office Equipmet.
- Reviewed documents such as sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records to compute fees or charges due.
- Prepared itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for services rendered.
- Performed bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning cost of services performed.
- Resolved discrepancies in personal account records.
- Contacted customers to obtain or relay account information.
- Consulted sources such as insurance company representatives and physicans pricing scales to determine specific charges, or information such as rules, regulations, or government tax information.
- Protected the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Operated office equipment such as voicemail messaging systems and use word processing, spreadsheets, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
Client Account Representative/Executive Resume
Summary : Client Account Representative is performance to the client and to be an active to client calls, management meetings, and department meetings. Maintain a positive rapport with client.
Skills : Client Management Systems, Strong PC , Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Process Improvement, Ability to work independently & as part of a team.
- Maintained a relationship with clients to substantiate a proficient operation of accounts.
- Worked with clients on a daily basis to oversee departmental guidelines.
- Performed billing and collection of premiums to ensure timely payments.
- Researched and settled discrepancies pertaining to certificates.
- Administered and input disbursements for all clients.
- Managed overdue amounts and unallocated cash.
- Handled cash closings efficiently within a team environment, working toward a high percentage of collections and a low percentage of overdue collection amounts.
- Supervised billing and collection of complex client accounts.
- Interacted with clients' accounting staff at both the processing and management levels.
Master Of Business
Client Account Representative/Analyst Resume
Summary : Client Account Representative is detailed oriented with strong problem-solving, professional communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Ten Key, Echo Clinician Desk Top And Revenue Manager.
- Worked with computer program Echo Clinician Desk Top and Revenue Manager.
- Helped clients understand their insurance, such as Co-pays and deductibles.
- Worked in State and Federal web sites such as Media and CNX to look up eligibility for Medicaid and Medicare.
- Received paper work from our other 4 Memorial Behavorial sites.
- Reviewed contractors’ updates to ensure all work on properties was completed.
- Performed necessary contract orders to protect and preserve the clients’ properties.
- Analyzed issues and requests and clearly communicated them verbally and in writing.
Client Account Representative/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To innovate, take up challenges that were proven to be impossible and make it possible, keep learning and sharing. Maintaining profits, satisfying customers requirements, and staying compliant with required guidelines.
Skills : Call Center Experience, Insurance Office Management, Hotel Front Desk/auditing.
- Reviewed updates to ensure all work on the property has been completed per business rules and take appropriate action if errors are caught.
- Provided follow-up to the client regarding property status and document in the system.
- Placed orders for work on property within allowable, if necessary.
- Assisted Property Preservation and inspection service lines.
- Reviewed loan history in comparison with damage orders to determine responsibility.
- Communicated with client on litigation issues.
- Worked with Utility companies to transfer to client's name.
- Contacted brokers if property is for sale and maintain/submit orders, as necessary.
- Created client-specific convey packages.
Client Account Representative Resume
Objective : To use Client Account Representative skills to obtain a challenging new position with an established organization. Maintain profitable margins on work orders.
Skills : Administrative, Customer Service, Tele-Communications, Client Compliance, Graphic Design, Editing.
- Run and analyzed inspection and preservation reports and updates for properties.
- Successfully completed production demands.
- Reviewed client systems and Safeguard updates to determine preservation work that needs to be completed.
- Communicated with clients for events such as Loss Mitigation, Short Sales, HAFA Deed In Lieu and 3rd party sales.
- Submitted order bids to clients that are over the allowable.
- Scanned and file work orders for properties.
- Balanced multiple client needs and guidelines containing sensitive mortgage and loan information.