Support Engineer Resume
Summary : Solving issues that others can't, usually in an agile or high pressure environment that requires learning new languages or software. I have 5+ years of software/application support, but creating proof-of-concepts for new technology is what interested me most in my previous role.
Skills : Software support, ETL development, C development, database administration, VBA development, software installer development, database analytics.
- Provided un-tiered, onsite support to main office and 8 remote offices in 3 boroughs and LI.
- Implemented Security protocols Migrated from IMAP/POP to on-premise Exchange 2013 Administered Exchange 2013 as well as a managed email with two other vendors for 3 domains.
- Tested, developed and deployed procedures for centralized management Instituted user ticketing via Spiceworks.
- Set it to sync with the company and auto-generate tickets from helpdesk voicemail and support email.
- Preparing and maintaining company images for desktops and laptops, and best practice implementation including password policy, pc timeout and service accounts for all network devices.
- Resolved problems with remote site communications such as remote joining to AD.
- Updated and cleaned up AD, removing stale users and devices Deployed LDAP to all network scanners for email lookup Setup file server and migrated files shares from old NAS to the new server.
- Setup print server, security groups and GPOs Coordinated Network maintenance, re-wiring and external vendor tickets to ensure uptime.
- Reviewed and modified user IT workflows to minimize repetitive labor Instituted username convention and deployed home folders Performed regular network security scans to check for pc compliance and rogue devices.
- Created new groups for file permissions and worked with business units to assign new permissions and removed administrator access from end-users and assigned explicit rights to resources where needed.
Technical Support Engineer Resume
Summary : Entrepreneurial sales engineer with excellent business acumen and a proven history of driving technical sales and revenue growth. Friendly and dynamic with the natural ability to build key relationships through communication, customer service, and negotiation skills. Ability to lead and motivate teams to execute business opportunities and close sales in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines.
Skills : MS Office, Active Directory, Servers, Cloud Computing, Network Administration, Software.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance, and research while simultaneously recommending complementary products and services.
- Implemented compensations program for the support team to sell new products and services while investigating and troubleshooting problems.
- Provided sales training to International distributors by developing training methods based on the proper implementation of an effective lab environment to provide the potential customer the ability to utilize and a live system with hands-on training.
- Responsible for all high availability and disaster call recording utilizing various methods such as VMware (VMotion), Windows Failover Clustering, and DNS SRV (SIP Redundancy).
- Drive staff meetings to ensure potential client actualization and verify the progress of clients in the process.
- Improve upon excellent client relationships by consistently asking for, and acting upon, their feedback.
- Provide technical Service Delivery and Project Management oversight for customer/provider datacenter networks, customer premise networks, Windows operating systems (WIN server 2008/2012 R2), and customer server environments to optimize these infrastructure topologies and record server intercommunications.
- Understand customer project-specific integration mandated requirements and provide a solution design document back to each project used as a comprehensive roadmap for each solution delivery.
- Ensured timely delivery of all new software and also SLA's were meet in regards to manufacturing and engineering when delivering goods and server to Lead Support Engineer.
- Maintain quality service and improve staff sales performance by establishing and enforcing organization standards, teaching others to close sales, and creating an environment of teamwork.
Bachelor's Of Science
Desktop Support Engineer Resume
Objective : Certified Professional with over TEN years of experience on designing, deployment, administering, maintaining and supporting Enterprise Microsoft platform. Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory & Group Policy and ADAM configuration.
Skills : UAG, TMG, ISA, Windows, AD, GPO, DNS,DHCP, VPN, F5, Security, Wireshark.
- Responsible to handle the Production down the scenario of customer business.
- Provide information and responsive and reliable resolution of the critical and highest impact problems & strategic corporate customers using the software products in regard to the clusters.
- Represent and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex and escalated problems identified in the software products, and manage relationships with those customers.
- Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Receive escalated call from Partners, technically complex mission-critical or politically hot customer issues, and maintain ownership of issue until resolved completely.
- Act as a mentor, when getting escalation or mentor call; provide direction to others, review solutions and articles, etc.
- Solving complex level of escalated problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; may include support of additional product line.
- Use trace analysis and other debugging tools to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Acquire & coordinate resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues.
Network Support Engineer Resume
Objective : Competent and result oriented professional with 12+ years of valuable cross -functional experience in Customer Service, Team Coach, Key Account Management, Business Analysis. Adept at resolving customer issues developing excellent rapport with the clients/ associates/ customers and providing support to assist them with their software issues, upgrades and support web access. Dexterity across back-end analysis of customer queries, analyzing escalations, monitoring team activities and making valuable recommendations to the higher management.
Skills : Basic SQL, Microsoft Office, Quality Testing, SDLC, Windows 10, Technical Support, Networking, Software Installation.
- Maintaining the highest standards of customer service by giving preference to customer satisfaction & promptly resolving customer problems & concerns and responsible for better clientele service across the region.
- Mentoring & guiding the team ensuring a high level of motivation to achieve precision in processes & customer satisfaction in a "high-pressure" work environment.
- Ensuring customer-centric operations and identifying areas to improve and enhance customer service initiatives through implementation of feedback received from customers and thereby successfully handling escalated issues.
- Keeping tab of new software releases, maintenance packs and versions and updating the team on a regular basis.
- Maintaining knowledge base as ready information for usage of all team members and updating the same according to change in process or new releases.
- Proactively taking care of customer's upgrade and addressing related issues, Building rapport and work relations with the team in India for local administrative functions.
- Conducted root cause analysis for process improvements by gathering data/evidence, defining the problem and devising solutions aimed at avoiding recurrence.
- Coordinated with technical lead at the client end and engineers for smooth and faster resolutions.
Senior Desktop Support Engineer Resume
Objective : IT Support Admin with over 10 years' experience in office and technical systems. Detail oriented team player, ability to work independently and recognize priorities. Excellent communication and follow up skills.
Skills : Managed File Transfer, Hardware Support.
- Designed and applied metrics and programmed computers for Automatic Material Handling Systems (MHSs) that decreased the downtime rate from 33% to less than 5%.
- Designed, fabricated, and installed tool modifications for photoresist removers (GaSonics Microwave Ashers) that reduced the overall maintenance and downtime duration by 80%.
- Increased etch uniformity by 10% in semiconductor etch chambers--installed chamber heat-tape, reprogrammed the data logger and correlated data to ensure even chamber heating.
- Worked with tool vendors to repair or re-engineer parts for the machine and coordinated efforts of the vendor, purchasing, and stores (stockroom) to decrease vendor repair turnaround.
- Created tool monitoring metrics where previously none--programmed Visual Basic Applications for Excel and programmed UNIX to collect, process, and publish tool metrics.
- Liaised with departments in establishing SEM measurement needs including vendor support and meetings with engineering technicians, in leading the line transition and setup of the 100nm line; also established a measurement system for the production of semiconductor wafers.
- Modified and improved microwave photoresist removers that decreased failures and which eased technician troubleshooting and maintenance.
IT Support Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of experience in Information Technology, including 4 years of expertise in Service. In-Depth knowledge of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Catalog, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations. Experience in installation and configuring of different modules of ServiceNow. Good Knowledge about ITIL standards which are helpful in development and customization of ITSM Applications Designed, configured and implemented solutions using Java Scripting.
Skills : Linux, Vmware, Leadership.
- Monitors and maintains Windows Server operating system and additional server components, apply patches to major subsystems and services, roles, and files system components within a Windows Systems environment and performs Operating System and patch testing on all changes prior to installation.
- Active Directory management Creation of group policies for things like acceptable use Backup strategy OS patching/upgrades Software installs/upgrades Monitoring/alert configuration Performance tuning End-user training on server use Administration of Exchange Server Document and log all changes to system software and configurations.
- Administer, verify, and restore backups Executes basic PowerShell or Command Shell commands.
- Monitors and reviews system logs and detects and troubleshoot problems.
- Works remotely to provide 24x7 support on critical systems.
- Demonstrates in day-to-day work adherence to security best practices, establishes and maintains suitable resource and performance monitoring on all systems.
- Establishes and maintains automated patching for all systems for which employee is responsible.
- Demonstrates day-to-day adherence with change control precepts and practices.
Client Support Engineer Resume
Summary : Certified Financial Analyst and Certified SAS analyst with 3 years of experience in business analysis, quantitative /statistical analysis, financial reporting, developing, modifying and maintaining SAS program suites and working with multi-dimensional databases and large database reporting. Solve business problems, gather data, transform databases, perform research analysis against data warehouse, interpret data and publish/generate reports.
- Responsible for Coordination of Project activities after sites being integrated like health checks, audit, drive test and launch.
- Analyzed massive and highly complex data sets of the cluster sites and performed ad-hoc analysis and data manipulation.
- Communication management with cross-functional teams such as integration teams for RF readiness and quality deployment for final site acceptance as a total end-to-end project tracking & management.
- Providing Processed Data to the Project Manager and suggestions for improvements.
- Made data chart presentations and coded variables from original data, conducted statistical analysis to provide summarized results.
- Prepared pivot tables, pivot charts, and presentations of all the sites launched cluster wise/ market-wise and made analytical reports required by Project Manager.
- Performed daily data queries and prepared related reports. Routinely used advanced Excel functions to generate spreadsheets and pivot tables.
Master Of Economics
Line Support Engineer Resume
Summary : Strong experience in reporting, data analysis/manipulation, documentation, application support and user training. Diverse technical experience and is highly motivated to learn new technologies quickly.
- Organize and execute field support activities for equipment and operations necessary for both small- and large-scale events.
- Events include sports competitions, concerts, fundraisers, ceremonies, and others.
- Employ honed logistical and operational management skills to establish and oversee communications setups, logistics requirements, equipment maintenance, staffing, timelines, and troubleshooting.
- Presented After Action Reports on completed projects and status updates of ongoing projects, ensuring clarity and conciseness.
- Organized the educational and developmental stages of safety programs, thereby significantly reducing adverse safety incidents at sites with up to 100+ workers.
- Displayed exceptional versatility in planning and overseeing widely diverse projects with consistently positive results.
- Hand-selected by higher-level managers to take on projects with a wide variety of problems, utilized keen problem-solving skills to resolve maintenance, Human Resources, and logistics problems to ensure successful execution of events in accordance with prescribed timelines.
Diploma In Transportation
Customer Support Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career in the IT industry in which I can utilize my skills and abilities, as well as offer the professional experience I have gained in the Customer Service Industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Diagnostics/Repair, POS, Excel, Retail Sales.
- Administered new users, maintain user account information including rights, security, and systems groups within Active Directory and MS Exchange, setup workstations and workspaces for end-users.
- Create and maintain technical and system support documentation and reports using KACE, for patterns and actively seeking ways to prevent future occurrences.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts, as well as provide support and advice to users.
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade desktop hardware, software and related equipment (USB, mobile device support, VPN, etc.) to ensure optimal performance.
- Troubleshoot onsite at Corporate Offices and remotely via Dameware, VMware Workstation, Remote Desktop Connection, TeamViewer, and Citrix.
- Managed Malwarebytes via Malwarebytes Management Console & managed Trend Micro A/V.
- Ability to answer 50 - 100 support calls per day, Provided support for more than 250+ users.
IT Remote Support Engineer Resume
Skills : Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Desktop Support, Server Support, Networking.
- Writing shell script and expect script to perform system deployment and upgrading tasks on OS 6 systems.
- Involving in writing PHP scripts to collect system information and sending to the monitor system.
- Involving writing various developing and operation documents and diagrams using UML tools like Creately.
- Involving analyzing and fix network related issue in the production system.
- Using TCP dump, a shell command and Firefox to monitor the network operations and suggest improvements and correction approaches.
- Writing SQL statements to perform database operations such as insert, update and fetch data in MySQL 5 database.
- Communication with customers to collect customer requirement to help system improvement and help detect and fix system errors.
Master Of Science
Systems Support Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of network configuration experience. Utilizing excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills to arrive at effective and cost-saving solutions. Well-organized, self-motivated, able to work well under pressure, with minimal supervision, able to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects, and adapts to diverse teams and projects. Seeking a challenging position in the field of Information Technology.
Skills : NodeJS.
- Headed up 4 separate commercial accounts two of which are Law Firms, manage a team of support engineers whose primary objective is to support customers based upon agreed SLA's and OLA's.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, and e-mail requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Logs and tracks call using problem management database and maintain history records and related problem documentation.
- Use RDP to access users PCs and effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues remotely Administer accounts and reset network passwords via Active directory.
- Grant users administrative privileges via Windows Server 2003/2008 computer management on an as-needed basis so they can perform necessary operations such as driver updates, printer install, and approved application installs.
- Configure active sync on a variety of smartphones.
- Remotely Install and configure network printers as well as local equipment.
M.S. In Cyber Security
Test Support Engineer Resume
Summary : More than 8 solid years of experience in commercial building construction specialized in conceptual and detailed cost estimate; schedules; cost monitoring and control; research, planning and designs; property appraisals, material list and purchasing.
Skills : Proficiency In Microsoft Word And Excel, Adobe Photoshop,.
- Prepares estimates for selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost-effectiveness.
- Prepares estimates used for management purposes, such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation, to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates.
- Computes cost factors used for preparing estimates for management and determining cost-effectiveness and conducts special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction.
- Prepares time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects, or services, applying specialized methodologies, techniques, or processes.
- Reviews data to determine material and labor requirements, and prepares an itemized list.
- Project and property management, construction supervision including review of subcontractor's bid proposal.
- In charge of financial reporting including review of invoices, cost and actual expenditures, and signing certificate for electrical completion.
Bachelor Of Science
Support Engineer Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience in Workload Automation (AutoSys) Scheduling Management. Performed installation, configuration & administration of Workload Automation R11.3 SP1 & Autosys Job Scheduler v4.5.1 and supported it on various UNIX operating systems (Solaris 5.8, 5.10, SUSE Linux 9, 10, AIX 5.x, 6.x and HP-UX 11.x). Performed infrastructure architectural design, development, installation and configuration of CA Common Components like Embedded Entitlements Manager (EEM), CACCI, Workload Control Center (WCC), Application Server and Scheduler of Workload Automation (WA) Autosys R11.
Skills : Development and implantation on Oracle 9i, Developer.
- Performed installation and configuration of Workload Automation R11.3 Clients & Agents on development, test and production environments.
- Provided support to AutoSys R11.3/4.5.1 environments including Schedulers, WCC and Application servers (both High Availability & Standalone) with Sybase 15 database backend on UNIX/Linux & Windows servers and troubleshoot AutoSys R11.3/4.5.1 issues on day to day basis.
- Worked on and was part of the AutoSys team for doing successful Migration to WAAE R11.3 version from Autosys 4.5.1.
- Performed troubleshooting of various R11.3 issues came over during this R11.3 migration cutover.
- Performed reviews for Autosys 4.5.1/R11.3, syntax checking prior to migrating it in R11.3.
- Performed Autosys R11.3/4.51 client install & uninstall with use of BladeLogic Automation system.
- Implemented the changes in production & non-production environment with the use of BMC Remedy7 change tickets and resolve the Autosys issues with Incident tickets in a timely manner.