Preschool Director Resume
Summary : Preschool Director with twenty (20) plus years experience in working in case management patient care, literacy programs, and relationship building within a community outreach role. Ability to work with a variety of clients including youth, elderly, and mental illness.
Skills : Bookkeeping, Case Management, Client File Review, CPR Certified.
- Manage 25-bed residential treatment facility, ensuring 24-hour staff coverage, and provide leadership.
- Work with the Associate & Clinical Director to develop creative quality programming that is gender and culturally sensitive, utilizes evidence-based models, and reflects best practices in the fields of addictions and mental health treatment.
- Coordinate referrals and assessments, and facilitate the admissions and intake process.
- Maintain communication with referral sources.
- Plans and records each day's activities, assigns rooms, orders supplies, schedules maintenance, distributes mail, takes calls and arranges appropriate medical services for clients.
- Implement program activities and strategies to meet the needs of clients, consistent with the agency's philosophy and values, and monitor quality and effectiveness of activities.
- Works with the social worker to supervise, develop and train, and evaluate treatment facility staff.
Sr. Preschool Director Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Teacher-Mentor with over 16 year background in Early Childhood Education. Core competencies include confident leadership as well as excellent communication, program planning, organization, and management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks Pro.
- Monitor students' progress, and provide students and teachers with assistance in resolving any problems.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies, and students' behavioral or learning problems.
- Set educational standards and goals, and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Plan, direct, and monitor instructional methods and content of educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Prepare and maintain reports for VDSS for Religious Exempt Requirements.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff, and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
- Teach classes to provide staff development opportunities for teachers.
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Preschool Director Resume
Summary : Supervised a team of students as they created and implemented lessons. Maintained a budget and worked with the parents of the preschoolers as an administrator.
Skills : Lead Teacher.
- Oversaw all operations of the program making sure the center was in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of all children and staff at the center.
- Responsible for maintaining records and complete reports associated with the center.
- Ensured that center regulations, policies and procedures were enforced.
- Linked Families and Children to early intervention if needed.
- Responsible for Recruiting, hiring, training and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Supervised teachers providing guidance in their use of classroom and outdoor environments, their interaction with children and with their implementation of planned learning activities.
- Responsible for center staffing and Schedule maintaining proper classroom coverage and ratios during normal operating hours.
Lead Preschool Director Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a program director where can maximize program development and training skills to increase company reputation and profitability.
Skills : Budgetary Management, Leadership And Training, Relationship Building, Communication, Time Management.
- Managed the daily operations and administrative responsibilities of a private preschool serving ages 3-5 years and an after-school program for ages 5-12 years, with a staff of 5 teachers.
- Collaborate in curriculum purchasing and training, reviewing lesson plans, pacing and assessments.
- Supervised staff hiring, development, observations and evaluations.
- Plan and implement program schedules and special events.
- Responsible for purchasing, billing and budget.
- Initial contact for perspective parents and tours; responsible for new student enrollment and current student retention and any complaints or issues.
- Doubled enrollment in all preschool and after-school rooms, consistently having an enrollment rate of 80% of tours.
- Created and responsible for marketing materials and communication.
Preschool Director III Resume
Objective : Professional goal is to find work involving somewhat complex subject matter and that allows me to use my skills in training, analyzing, writing, the law, public policy, customer service, supervising.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Assist in developing individualized class curriculums.
- Provide feedback on lesson plans and interactive activities.
- Assume responsibility for the daily operational and administrative needs of the preschool, which includes being in constant compliance with Rule Three.
- Provide community outreach support and act as liaison between preschool staff and students' families, including monthly newsletters, school website, Family Bulletin Board, and conflict resolution.
- Supervise student registration and enrollment procedures as well as marketing challenges.
- Independently plan annual school calendar Work with preschool staff to determine needs for changes or additions to classrooms and playgrounds.
- Provide appropriate vision for program development activities.
B.S. In Education
Preschool Director II Resume
Summary : Seeking to better myself and reach new heights both professionally and personally. Strive to bring to the table skills and assets that are going to benefit employer to not only grow their business to work with a team that's going to shine.
Skills : Business Acumen.
- Responsible for establishing policies to run the preschool.
- Making sure the preschool facilities are cleaned and maintained.
- Helping the staff with curriculum development.
- Dealing with children having behavioral problems.
- Providing useful services for the benefit of preschool and meeting the parents, answering questions, solving their queries with regard to the school whenever necessary.
- Interviewing potential teachers, staff members and hiring Maintaining records on all preschool staff and creating awareness of the services of the preschool by marketing the school.
- Supervising the preschool staff, detecting the defects in the operation of the school, if any, making adequate arrangements for getting rid of these problems.
Preschool Director I Resume
Headline : Seeking a career change that will utilize the administrative skills that acquired during years of work.
Skills : Child Care Management Services, Child Care Food Program.
- Ensure compliance with the laws, standards and licenses as required to run a Class-B Preschool.
- Oversee the routine administration, student admissions, teacher recruitment, and training.
- Develop the policies, plan activities and budget for the upcoming academic year.
- Participate in committee meeting Plan activities in accordance with the policies and missions of the church and implement them effectively.
- Communicate with the parents to provide them with information about the school activities and children's progression.
- Purchase classroom supplies and equipment for the preschool.
- Arrange for advertisements in newspapers and on internet for marketing the preschool.
- Responsible building security and maintenance.
Asst. Preschool Director Resume
Summary : Educator with a strong background in science and experience teaching in a variety of environments.
Skills : Microsoft Ofiice, Mac OS X, Typing.
- Enforce policies and procedures as set forth by the School Board.
- Oversee, assessment and implementation of the school curriculum.
- Ensure compliance with Department of Education and Child Care licensing which includes a clean, safe and healthy facility.
- Complete and review staff evaluations annually.
- Help staff work with behavioral problems with students and organize behavior modification techniques.
- Overall day to day operations of the preschool, management, budget, payroll and update ProCare database.
- Teach classes for children ages 2-12 years supervise part time staff.
- Work 20 hrs a week front desk creating flyers to promote program and be a liaison between the program and the community.
Masters Of Science
Associate Preschool Director Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in an environment where will be a valuable team member, and contributing quality ideas and work.
Skills : Customer Service,Computer, Management, Filing, Teachiing,Supervisor.
- Manager of all school teachers, staff, and cafeteria workers.
- To ensure qualifications of specific duties at the daycare that are required by staff handbook.
- Established a budget so that the daycare could profit and pay all staff salaries, bonuses, taxes, and insurances.
- To ensure that every child grows physically, intellectually, socially, and mentally.
- Prepared with the pre-requisite required for kindergarten.
- To ensure a safe environment for children to learn.
- To ensure that healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided each day as required by the state health and nutrition guidelines.
Administration In Ethics
Preschool Director Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable to use organizational and administrative skills, educational background and ability to work well with students and parents.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Copy Machine, Coaching, Event Planning, Training, outreach.
- Managed all facets of the day-to-day administration of the preschool.
- Ensured compliance to mission, policies and procedures of the preschool.
- Assisted in the preparation and operation withing the annual budget.
- Ensured compliance with all licensing regulations.
- Meet with current and prospective parents to answer questions and give tours of the preschool.
- Process preschool student enrollment, maintain attendance, health and safety records.
- Managed staff of 5 teachers, 3 contract workers and 1 teen volunteer.
- Developed and supervised implementation of curriculum for student body aged 11 months through 5 years.
Bachelor In Spanish