Mechanical Technician Resume
Objective : Experienced Supervisor with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with technological, executive, and business audiences. I have strong leadership and relationship building skills.Skilled Production Trainer with experience in the manufacturing industry, and familiar with Lean Manufacturing practices. Experienced Supervisor with excellent client and project management skills.
Skills : Forklift Certified, 10+years in the manufacturing production field.
- Tested and measured finished products, components, and assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, and assembly to verify adherence to functional specifications.
- Marked items for acceptance and rejection, recorded test results and inspection data, and compared findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
- Read and interpreted materials, such as work ordered, inspection manuals, and blueprints, to determine inspection and tested procedures.
- Installed and positioned new and replacement parts, components, and instruments.
- Conferred with vendors and others regarding inspection results, recommended corrective procedures, and compiled reports of results, recommendations, and needed repairs.
- Installed electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in aircraft, using hand tools, power tools.
- Adjusted, repaired, and replaced malfunctioning components and assemblies, using hand tools.
A.S. In Electrical
Electro - Mechanical Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging Customer Service position that will advance my customer service, planning, and problem solving skills. Working to achieve management objectives and increase productivity through process improvements in operations, quality, and safety. As well as enhance my professional skills and knowledge.
Skills : Computer Literate, Troubleshooting, Brazing, Reading.
- Complete all assignments by following work instructions, visual aids, and blue prints.
- Perform installation requirements using Eddie bolt fasteners, rivets, and various types of adhesive.
- Prepare aircraft parts for liquid shim application.
- Fabricate metallic shims to fill gapped areas common to metal mating surfaces.
- Drilling and countersinking various types of materials including titanium, aluminum, and composites.
- Utilize fixtures, lasers, and other calibrated tools to properly locate various parts.
- Apply fay seal, partial and full fillet seals, pre-pack seal.
Electrical/Mechanical Technician Resume
Summary : Flexible, motivated, hardworking individual who seeks employment in a company where my skills and experience would be an asset and could increase job productivity and quality while at the same time offer long term opportunities for advancement and growth.
Skills : Typing, Forklifts, oxyacetylene cutting equipment, welding machine, Multimeter, Mechanical hand tool, Knowledge and reading of Electric diagrams, Hydraulic, Mechanical, Pneumatic, installations of, Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Micrometer, Caliper, measuring tool.
- Assemble, test and install high speed envelope and hydraulic cutting machines at the customer locations around the world.
- Assemble test and install CNC programmable die cutting machines.
- Conduct training classes on operation of Folding and Cutting machines.
- Perform customer demonstrations on all machines.
- Perform field repairs, warranty work and machine audits at customer locations.
- Troubleshoot machines and repair machines in customer plants.
- Conduct machine audits and preventative maintenance at customer locations.
- Disassemble and reassemble machine from one location to another.
Bachelor Of Science
Mechanical Technician/Foreman Resume
Objective : Extremely knowledgeable, detail-oriented and motivated Logistics or Mechanical professional that seeking position with a forward-focused company. Skill that I acquire: Warehouse operations management, planning, organizing, directing, and controlling storage and movement of materials expertise. To include Heavy Wheel Technician and Mechanical Technician of Military Tactical Trucks /Aircrafts. Skills that I acquire over the years are: cable harness assembly to include fabrication of electronic subassemblies for different type of MRAP's / Aircrafts.
Skills : Great work ethic, time management skills, organizational.
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
- Performs part-fitting operations such as minor crimping, trimming, drilling, reaming, riveting, countersinking.
- Performs a variety of operations to manufacture and assemble MRAP internal parts and under-body such as consoles, doors, Digi Rack, and communication components.
- Adjust and reline brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screw, and reassemble equipment.
- Troubleshooting the trucks by using micrometers and gauges to inspect brake systems, steering mechanism, wheel bearings, and other important parts to examine parts for damage or excessive wear.
- Performed routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment parts / components.
- Used hand tools such as screwdriver, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, lathes, hammers, welding equipment, jacks, and hoists.
- Tools to complete task: sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, drilling into armor, reaming, countersinking to make sure components are secured.
Electromechanical Technician Resume
Summary : Over 10 + years' experience in the maintenance profession in a high risk industrial environment. Highly motivated employee executing all work tasks in a safe and professional manner. Perform work tasks in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Government security clearance granted allowing access to all chemical exclusion areas.
Skills : Welding-mig,tig,stick, Maintenance Mechanic, Operator,fork Lift,JLG,front Endloader,skid Steer,tractor-trailer, Millwright Experiance.
- Performed corrective and preventative maintenance on all plant equipment according to maintenance schedules.
- Safety Trained Supervisor (STS), Council of Certification of Health, Environmental & Safety Supported shift maintenance while performing mechanical functions including the installations, maintenance or repair of facility equipment located in chemical toxic areas.
- Performed preventative maintenance work orders and entries.
- Repair all chemical demilitarization equipment as necessary.
- Investigated operational reports of equipment failure and analyzed system to determine cause of failure.
- Interpreted designs, drawings, and utilized O&M Manuals in diagnosing mechanical equipment, components and systems.
- Used a variety of hand tools, power tools measurement and test equipment.
High School Diploma
Quality Assurance Mechanical Technician Resume
Headline : Ten + years of electrical and mechanical experience troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance on multiple systems including military vehicles, and their electrical components. Demonstrated ability to train and lead others to perform productively and efficiently. Strong communication skills. Comfortable in Fast-paced, high-stress environments requiring attention to detail. Ability to meet stringent deadlines, And quick adaptation to constantly is changing priorities.
Skills : Soldering, assambler , reading drawing , read a lil of squematic,.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with military specifications.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
AS In Criminal Justice
Mechanical Technician II Resume
Headline : Resourceful and innovative Supervisor with over 15 years experience of sound management, leadership and contributions to all aspects of manufacturing and production control. Well versed in all areas of production scheduling to include meeting manufacturing and safety requirements. Extensive knowledge of machine functions, operations and maintenance. Possess strong mechanical aptitude and commitment to guarantee of the highest standards in workmanship.
Skills : Mechanil Technician, Supervisor.
- Build, repair and fabricate parts for land and off-shore equipment.
- Perform assembly, start up and function testing.
- Read and interpret drawings, schematics and diagrams.
- Operate remote control cranes, forklifts and a variety of power and hand tools.
- Volunteered for "Team for Results" to resolve operations and manufacturing problems.
- Invariably meet production schedules, maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Utilize Oracle for part location and to look up drawings and revisions.
Mechanical Technician I Resume
Objective : Heacock Trailer & Hitches Strong work ethic, Excellent time management skills, Fabrication Wiring Trailer Hitch Installation First Solar Topaz (March 2014-July 2014) Flexible with a can do attitude, Willing to go the Recycle Solar Boxes Drive Forklift Unload Box extra mile, Work well within deadlines, Always gives Trucks Load Bailer 100%, Computer literate, People person, Team Customer Service (Nov 2013-March 2014) player, Adapt well to any situation, Quick study, Auto Zone Service customers at the counter Deliver parts to stores Good sense of Humor.
Skills : Mechanical Technician, CNC Lathe operator, Good Communication, Team Player, Follows Safety Instructions, adaptability.
- Verify material per bill of material.
- Perform assemblies based on assemble drawings, bill of material, and per assembly instruction.
- Maintain a clean work area free of debris.
- Maintained good record of material serial numbers for tractability purposes.
- Introduced into bending and installation of piping for hydraulic proposes.
- Used schematics to build all required assemblies with minimal supervision, and assisted with testing upon completion of products.
- Operated power tools, large hand tools, and the assistance of the crane per the size of components being assembled.
- Maintained customer satisfaction, and continual improvement of products to be completed Worked in a team environment along with company HSE requirements, and participated in all safety meetings.
Bachelor Of Science
Mechanical Technician III Resume
Headline : Ms. Laboy has a unique and proven record of contributing to both the medical and scientific communities, being qualified in the applied sciences of nursing and electronic / technical manufacturing. She possesses a mastery of demanding nursing, and complex fabrication protocols and is currently seeking full-time employment. It is her intention to develop a mutually beneficial relationship between herself and her employer.
Skills : Machine Operator, Mechanically Inclined, Welding.
- Maintained residential assembly line Received and correctly processed both written and verbal instructions, prints and work orders.
- Inspected and tested components, assemblies and power tool.
- Disassembled and reassembled gas and commercial meters Built containers and pack parts in accordance with detailed packing specifications.
- Verified part numbers and placed parts in appropriate shipping containers.
- Maintained counts and lifts, shifts and stocks materials and parts.
- Recognized and reported defective material and equipment to shift supervisor.
- Correctly and safely used a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment to carry out job duties.
High School Diploma
Mechanical Technician Lead Resume
Objective : Creative, practical and flexible Army Veteran who is able to adapt to changing priorities, sustain a positive attitude encompassed by a strong work ethic. Received formal training as mechanical repair technician, with hands on experience overhauling a vast array of tools and equipment, from aviation portable tools to tactical military equipment. Extensive military training and experience has helped develop skills as an effective communicator and team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mechanical Aptitude, Telecommunications, Construction, Stocking, Inventory, Forklift Operator, Basic Computer Skills, Hand Tools.
- Researched, planned, designed and developed new applications for electro-mechanical equipment and systems.
- Reviewed contractor's standards, specifications and other documentation to determine mechanical engineering requirements.
- Designed or reviewed simple mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, ventilation and/or instrumentation systems using analytical and investigative methods and techniques to ensure systems meet required specifications.
- Guided and assisted technicians in fabrication and installation of simple mechanical/related equipment and routine systems in order to ensure conformance of product and systems with engineering design and customer specifications.
- Evaluated field installations and recommended design modifications to eliminate malfunctions or improve equipment or system function.
- Assembled cable harnesses, electrical, electronic, and mechanical parts with the use of hand tools.
- Performed quality assurance checks on cable fabrication practices.
- Performed installations with strict adherence to U.S Military Electromagnetic Environmental Grounding and Bonding Procedures tools such as: microscope, power tools, assembly drawings, soldering, schematic diagrams, standard procedures and specific written / oral instructions.
Diploma In General Studies
Sr. Mechanical Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with an organization where I can utilize my industrial skills and offers stability, longevity and benefits.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Assembled structural forms such as boiler parts and pressure vessels.
- Combined welding techniques, knowledge of metallurgy and engineering requirements to produce quality work.
- Removed rough spots from work pieces with portable grinders, hand files and scrapers.
- Heated, formed and dressed metal parts with hand tools, torch and arc welding equipment.
- Precision cutting with power saws, hand shears and chipping knives.
- Skilled with gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, shielded metal arc, resistance welding and submerged arc welding.
- Set up and operated hand and power tools, including shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Conferred with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
Bachelor's In Mathematics
Mechanical Technician Resume
Objective : To gain employment with a reputable company that offers me a challenging and rewarding position allowing me to utilize my tactical abilities.
Skills : FORKLIFT, SHIPPING, CALIPERS, GRINDERS, HAND TOOLS, Micrometers, Overhead Crane.
- Responsible for resolving system malfunctions and providing technical information.
- Performed the tasks of operating, maintaining and repairing to ensure smooth functioning of machines and equipment.
- Performed pressure checks, leak checks and functional checks.
- Assigned the tasks of testing the machinery to ensure the product met the standards of performance, cost and quality.
- Specialized in hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Assembly and/or installation of parts, assemblies and equipment.
- Familiar with quality control, production process and techniques for increasing effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Master of Science