Payment Processor Resume
Objective : Pursuing a position within an industry leader. Team player that enjoys new challenges, committed to achieving win-win results, responsible, driven toward continuous improvement with strong decision making and analytical skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. An employee who thinks outside the box, detail oriented, and is exceptional with deadlines. Exceeds proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs with particular expertise in Excel.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Received and process tax payments from mortgage lenders with impound accounts for their customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconciled payments based on lender reports while updating department database.
- Gathered, documented, analyzed and drew conclusions on collected data and information to prepare reports of payment and adjustments for tax collectors.
- Sent payments and reports to county tax collectors across the country via special courier in order to meet department and tax deadlines.
- Resolved payment disputes with property tax collectors and lenders by analyzing various sources of funds received.
- Worked closely with mortgage lenders who comprise customer base.
- Provided support in process improvement and implementation meetings to reduce unnecessary company expenses and streamline work procedures.
- Maintained a high commitment to quality customer service as well as excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel.
Certificate In Business
Mortgage Payment Processor Resume
Summary : Energetic administrative assistant/customer service with 4 years experience in a high - level executive support roles. Focused on driving productivity by leveraging strong front office management skills. Specializing in client customer liason communication. Answering high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues. Flexible and hardworking with the drive to succeed.
Skills : Data entry, epic program, insurance claims verification.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
Bachelor Of Science
Payment Processor III Resume
Summary : Versatile Administrative Support Professional with experience providing expertise in the areas of payment process management, account balancing, and batch work in fast paced and high volume team environments. Excellent written and verbal communication skills having the ability to communicate with internal and external customers along with various levels of leadership. Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task; aligning project and task work based on priority while meeting deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data to balance financial records with accuracy for various insurance companies; Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, etc.
- Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- Check accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to financial transactions recorded.
- Process daily work from departmental queue to meet daily goals.
- Key Responsibilities: Train new processors on proper procedures and workflows.
- Process a high volume of non-cash/cash payments; post personal and insurance payments.
- Consistently exceed daily goal of posting $10K payments by 50%.
- Received several recognitions for high quality and high quantity work productivity.
Payment Processor II Resume
Objective : Payment Processor with an understanding background in customer service, sales and banking. Addresses all questions and concerns with customer satisfaction in mind. Successful cross selling bank products and service. Hard working and an outgoing team member versed in cash handling process and management principles. Teller who enjoys working in a customer work environment. Offers knowledge of products and services.
Skills : Extensive Experience In Data Entry Excellent Communication Skills Strong Multi-tasking Skills Analytical, Problem-solving Skills Very Detailed Oriented Ability To Meet Deadlines Self-motivated Quick Learner Eager To Be Trained 40-45 WPM/12,000+ KPH.
- Understand and meet customer needs and expectations in a timely basis.
- Document issues and all customer contact thoroughly and accurately consistent with Company procedures.
- Customer Account Management Open and sort mail payments by location and by payment batches.
- Apply check payments to open charges on customer accounts using a check scanning system.
- Process credit card payments including posting to accounts and logging activity.
- Handle any duties (balancing & totaling accounts at the end of the day) associated with the processing of customer payments.
- Provide a high level of customer account management by properly maintaining account information and data.
- Communicate with Customer Service Center ( CSC ) personnel to verify and correct posted items on the correct account when necessary.
Payment Processor I Resume
Objective : Self motivated and willing to help others achieve their personal goals as well as my own. Over fifteen years of satisfactory customer service experience with knowledgeable dedication in pointing people towards the right direction while giving proven performance by exceeding daily goals and tasks.
Skills : Computer Skills: Data Entry, create spreadsheets with formula in Microsoft Excel, and Memo's in Microsoft Word.
- Performs various functions involving cash handling and payments for patient and miscellaneous accounts by retrieving, depositing, and processing daily patient payments and adjustments to accounts.
- Posts third party payer payments, calculating and posting adjustments to accounts.
- Balances cash and bank deposits to monthly generated accounting reports.
- Ensures appropriate data entry and cashiering services for all clinical departments.
- Identifies problem areas relative to data entry and cashiering and making recommendations to the supervisor.
- Serves as a departmental liaison to appropriate administrative units.
- Assists in developing cashiering procedures for miscellaneous accounts.
High School Diploma
Payment Processor Manager Resume
Headline : Worked in the medical field for twelve and a half years. Worked in was dealing with all the incoming money from all the different insurance companies and patients personal payments.
Skills : Payment, Wire Transfer, Data Entry.
- Call, email, or pay online with creditors/legal creditors to setup payments agreement according to the settlement letter offer on behalf of the client.
- Setup payments transactions with bank routing/account number with creditors by phone.
- Perform verifications in debt manager that all information is setup accurately.
- Enter payments transactions into Global banking system according to monthly payments occurrences and account type.
- Post notes that payments is secured and loaded in Global banking system.
- Send email to negotiators that the settlement offer payment has been completed.
- Send email creditor offers and legal letters to negotiators.
Diploma In Aviation
Payment Processor Supervisor Resume
Summary : Conscientious and reliable Data Processor with exposure to the Financial Services and Insurance industries. Proven ability to train others and manage through system and organizational changes. Self motivated team player with strong problem solving and organizational skills. Detail-oriented and thorough. Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to constant change. An Affiliate Marketer with extensive knowledge in sales and marketing.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Quick books.
- Responsible for the accurate processing of applying mortgage payments and reversing insufficient funds.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of payment processing routines, cash control, accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger reconciliation and corrections.
- Performed difficult and complex transactions in various computer systems.
- Ensured Payments and reversals were posted and balanced on a daily basis.
- Processed, balanced, and verified payments in high volume.
- Posted premium payments, adjustments, and refunds.
- Processed insufficient fund reversals and wire transactions.
Lead Payment Processor Resume
Summary : An opportunity to obtain a position with an organization where my work experience will have valuable application with eventual advancement.
Skills : Medical Billing.
- Accurate posting of payments and balancing of batches.
- Knowledge of reimbursement and demographic guidelines for specific payors such as, Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, WC, Managed Care, Commercial and Self pay.
- Researched unidentified payments via phone calls.
- Identified questionable denials when posting and forward to appropriate Claims Specialist for review.
- Prepared and copied EOB's to send to departments not on Epic System.
- Processed payments added to Insurance Unknown.
- Processed refunds resulting from posting.
Payment Processor Clerk Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented professional with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly. Customer-oriented Excellent research skills Adaptable and flexible Professional demeanor Complex problem resolution Critical thinker Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Cheerful and energetic.
Skills : Excel.
- Processed data payments for multiple portfolios of clients using the Facs and Power Collect System.
- Posted cash, money orders, checks, western unions and phone pays to customers account.
- Contacted clients to verify and review information on customers' account.
- Pulled and posted future payments from lock box to customers account.
- Reconciled and balanced cash reports daily.
- Serviced and adjusted fees to customer accounts.
- Verified account information and processed automatic payments.
Master of Science
Payment Processor Resume
Objective : Customer Service Specialist who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Seeking a position within a company where I can utilize my skills, abilities and potential for the development of the organization and have healthy career growth.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Latitude, Great Plains, Authorize.net, Accounts Payable, Banking.
- Apply payments received via transmittal, regular and express mail to accounts in a timely manner.
- Reallocate misapplied payments to proper accounts.
- Process imports for payments received via Internet and phone.
- Notify residents via e-mail and phone of returned payments.
- Charge monthly late fees in accordance with state laws.
- Apply payments received from collection vendors.
- Assist retail customers with payments and inquiries regarding accounts.