Fitness Specialist Resume
Summary : As an experienced Law Enforcement professional, Utilize my experience and knowledge by helping maintain the highest levels of order in my community.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, Team Oriented, Customer Service, Fluent In Spanish, Anatomy And Physiology, Personal Training, Corrective Exercise, Weight Loss, Group Exercise.
- Performed force protection duties, including the use of deadly force to protect personnel and resources.
- Performed individual and team patrol movements, both mounted and dismounted, tactical drills, battle procedures, convoys, and other military operations.
- Applied self-aid buddy care, life-saving procedures including CPR as the first responder to accident and disaster scenes.
- Provided education, training, and technical support to encourage physical activity.
- Promoted and marketed health promotion programs to the Air Force community.
- Administered health screenings and fitness assessments.
- Monitored exercise prescriptions, progressive individual fitness programs, and proper exercise techniques.
Health & Fitness specialist Resume
Objective : An open-minded, friendly, and resourceful leader with a sound and optimistic outlook on all things in life. Posses an excellent ability to motivate others, coupled with the ability to communicate comfortably at all levels, therefore ensuring an excellent working environment for all members of the team to perform at their bests.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Instructing Skills.
- Plan, organize, and conduct a physical fitness program that provides conditioning programs for authorized patrons.
- Instruct individuals and groups in the proper implementation and maintenance of conditioning and training programs for aerobic fitness, muscular fitness, body composition, and flexibility training.
- Conducts Polar-fit testing, which includes measuring individuals aerobic capacities, their body fat percentage, recommended height/weight ratios, strength, flexibility, muscular endurance and blood pressure.
- Work with various command representatives in developing and Implementing physical fitness programs for military personnel.
- Instruct patrons in the proper use of all equipment for training and self-monitored progress by preparing written instruction and procedures for the performance of work, use of equipment, safety and wellbeing of all involved.
- Train/lead other employees in various recreation/physical fitness-related positions.
- Register patrons, collect fees, maintain attendance and appropriate accounting records.
Senior Health Fitness Specialist Resume
Objective : Responsible for Providing education on physical activity using a variety of modalities to address factors such as goal setting, behavior change theories, human behavior, motivational strategies, and counseling techniques as related to fitness.
Skills : Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Monitor facility; interact with participants and monitor equipment and participant safety.
- Provide individual and group exercise instruction; educate participants on proper techniques to maximize exercise safety and effectiveness.
- Enroll new participants and conduct facility, program and equipment orientations.
- Create, develop and implement health incentive programs for Honeywell employees in order to increase member participation and use of onsite gym.
- Create and maintain bulletin boards, newsletters, and other marketing & communication materials.
- Perform administrative tasks such as performing monthly usage reports, ordering and stocking supplies for fitness center, enrolling and cancelling members, scheduling appointments, and assisting in new member orientations.
- Work hand in hand with Fitness Manager to train new subs and new hires for the Fitness Specialist position.
- Perform fitness assessments and explained significance of results to members of the fitness center.
Bachelor Of Science
Intern Fitness Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and experienced customer service professional with proficiency in handling/managing a variety of customer-oriented tasks in a dynamic and professional environment. Exhibits a comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to function in a variety of customer service environments. Able to coordinate several tasks at once and prioritize work to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
Skills : Active listening, Analytical thinking, Advertising, Customer Service, Powerpoint, Typing, Word.
- Develop, plan, organize and deliver fitness center programs, classes, and special events.
- Create or coordinate creation of flyers, bulletin boards, displays, newsletters, etc.
- Conduct health and fitness evaluations, develop safe and appropriate exercise programs.
- Ensure that customers are appropriately screened for health risks, observed and monitored for safe use of equipment, and adherence to fitness center guidelines and rules.
- Provide awareness of entire department needs and work with peers to ensure adequate coverage for operations, special events, and classes/personal training.
- Act as a resource for fitness center staff and volunteers in solving departmental issues.
- Act as a preceptor in orientation/assessment of competence with new hires.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Fitness Specialist Resume
Summary : Responsible for Creating, coordinating, and conducting outreach programs such as health fairs, pre/post-natal wellness, smoking cessation and diabetes awareness Conduct facility tours and new member orientation and training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training Skills.
- Assists the Fitness Supervisor to ensure that the community center delivers a high quality fitness experience to all members.
- Trained and developed a solid team of Personal Trainers, Group Fitness Instructors and Floor Staff Attendants.
- Engaged with members and encouraged their involvement in our fitness programs.
- Ensured accurate administration of personal training, including the preparation of client files, measurement tracking, and workout programs.
- Assists with the development and implementation of restructuring fitness department.
- Communicated pertinent information to the Fitness Team Assisted the Fitness Supervisor in training and developing new fitness staff Helped member service matters such as providing fitness floor orientations, explaining services offered by the Fitness Department and signing a member up for training agreements and appointments.
- Performed various administrative duties within assigned areas as needed.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Junior Fitness Specialist Resume
Objective : Obtain a full-time position in health promotions, fitness and wellness coordination, or rehabilitation.
Skills : Swimming, spinning, running, coaching, triathlon training, dancing, teaching, motivating, personal training, connecting.
- Worked with a variety of clients, from athletes to severely deconditioned individuals with chronic health issues, and ranging in age from 20's to 80's.
- Assessed baseline fitness levels of prospective and new clients utilizing Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire, posture and movement distortion analysis, and muscle imbalance and weakness assessments.
- Defined exercise and diet goals, designed individualized health and fitness programs, and motivated clients to reach their goals.
- Demonstrated proper exercise techniques to insure safety and observed workout execution to correct technique and adjust workout accordingly.
- Guided clients through rehabilitative programs to address a variety of conditions, i.e.
- Educated clients in the basic principles of fitness and nutrition.
- Worked with clients to achieve corporate wellness incentives.
B.S. In Exercise
Fitness Specialist I Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time administrative position. Over 20 years of administrative experience and I believe I would be an excellent addition to any company that is seeking a mature, professional, goal-oriented staff member.
Skills : Administrative, Coaching.
- Assists with the management of daily operations of the facility by scheduling and monitoring volunteers and employees, compiling figures and preparing reports, providing lesson plans and program planning, and authorizing permits and collecting fees for rental of the facility.
- Develop fitness programs for personal training clients.
- Provide personal training services to clients according to their fitness goals Plans, implements and evaluates recreational programs and daily activities of the center and provides assistance to employees.
- Ensures the safety and supervision of the fitness floor and that patrons are using equipment properly.
- Responds to inquiries, provides fitness programming and fitness resources.
- Provides tours and program information to prospective members.
- Skills Used Communication Customer service Organizational.
Fitness Specialist II Resume
Objective : Multi-tasker Project Management Professional Empowers Others Implementation of programs Conflict resolution Oral Communication Group, individual coaching Creative thinking Personal Credibility Self-Motivated Coaching multitude of demographics.
Skills : Communication, Relationship Building, Self-awareness,.
- Managed fitness facilities in-processing for new Air Force personnel.
- Provides expert fitness consultation and training for fitness center patrons and active duty military to ensure they remain on career track with the given minimum standards.
- Supervised and coordinated fitness instruction classes to minimize injury and increase physical fitness.
- Provided professional training and guidance for customer fitness goals in one on one and group settings.
- Supervised new staff of gym policies and conducted orientation and expectations.
- Ensured a welcome, safe, and clean environment for fitness center patrons.
- Made certain all fitness facility Air Force Instructions were adhered to by fitness staff and patrons.
- Inventoried equipment and material to guarantee availability to customers.
Bachelors Of Science
Fitness Specialist III Resume
Summary : With extensive experience in the wellness and fitness industry and sales, I would be a great asset to any company seeking a sales representative in the health and wellness industries. Currently, an independent fitness business owner and have successfully marketed individual and corporate fitness programs.
Skills : Word, Email, Social Media.
- Facilitate corporate and individual fitness programs.
- Train staff on fitness industry updates and coaches personal trainers on professional conduct.
- Provide consultation to corporations on the set-up of superior, cutting edge fitness facilities.
- Counsel clients on proper nutrition and exercise habits.
- Provide clients and groups of all ages through personal workout, strength and conditioning, and speed and agility training.
- Established a long-term cooperate fitness contract with national company Effectively marketed fitness services Demonstrated extensive knowledge of fitness and wellness equipment and products Provided flexible scheduling for clients.
- Built a wellness culture in company Skills Used Superior communication skills Enthusiastic and energetic Savvy negotiating.
Fitness Specialist/Personal Trainer Resume
Summary : A position as a fitness specialist and personal trainer offering knowledge and skills acquired through education and experience to facilitate members in achieving their optimal level of physical, emotional, and mental health.
Skills : Management, Writing, Customer Relations, Property Management, Critical Thinking, Sales Operations, Contract Management, Marketing Communications, File Management, Human Resources, Leadership.
- Manage and coordinate fitness and wellness programs and services in accordance with AFI regulations.
- Manage day to day procedures at the front desk helping both internal and external customers.
- Conducts fitness classes for active duty and elderly populations.
- Educates personnel on healthy exercise and eating habits.
- Manage and train staff of wellness specialists, health educators, or fitness instructors.
- Conduct needs assessments or surveys to determine interest in, or satisfaction with, wellness and fitness programs, events, or services.
- Conduct or facilitate training sessions or seminars for wellness and fitness staff.
- Demonstrate proper operation of fitness equipment, such as resistance machines, cardiac machines, free weights, or fitness assessment devices.
Bachelor Of Science
Fitness Specialist Lead Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Fitness Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Cash Handling, Customer Service, Basic Computer Skills, CPR Certified.
- Administered fitness assessments, which included the seven point skin-fold body fat measurements, blood pressure and treadmill tests.
- Counseled clients on proper nutrition and exercise habits.
- Explained ways to measure exercise intensity for the best results.
- Suggested exercise modifications to individual students to avoid strain and injury.
- Corrected dangerous movements and suggested alternate exercises.
- Contributed to the operation of a clean, friendly and well maintained health club.
- Carefully evaluated member needs and assisted them in achieving personal fitness goals.
- Skills Used Excellent communication skills, Listening skills, Written and oral communication skills, MS Office, Excellent time management, Reliable and dependable.
Fitness Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a full-time position in a health-oriented energized company, where I can utilize the skills and experience I've gained to enhance the lives of others while adding value to the company represents.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supported administration of client's wellness program.
- Performed health assessments, exercise prescription, instructed motivational programming, and health education to diverse and high-risk population.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly report on health center utilization, fitness testing results and participation in health events.
- Facilitated behavior change programs including health improvement programs, one-on-one health coaching and meeting presentations.
- Managed the employee's work schedule and payroll.
- Additional responsibilities included new client orientations, daily operational/administrative tasks including reports and client correspondence.
- Designed, implemented, and demonstrated group exercise classes.