Senior Implementation Analyst Resume
Headline : Senior Implementation Analyst and Project Leader with over 7 years of proven success in analyzing, designing, and implementing business application software. Aligns enterprise goals with project objectives to deliver business value. Emphasizes changes to business procedures that improve organizational performance. Facilitates cross-functional business and technical solutions with process owners, customers, and developers.
Skills : Strong Math And Reconciliation, Filing And Organization, Accurate Data Entry, Very Proficient With Microsoft Office 2010 Suite.
- Helped clients with gathering all data for conversion, specializing in tax credits and the Realpage's most high-profile client.
- Interpreted and understood client business requirements to ensure conversion was completed using best practices and set the client up for success.
- Conducted reviews with customers prior to release to confirm acceptance of data and configuration.
- Updated Salesforce records timely and accurately to ensure accurate reporting and client billing.
- Managed defects or problem resolution to drive implementations to completion.
- Provided project coordination as required for more complicated account setups to ensure successful completion.
- Collaborated regularly with other departments to improve processes or procedures.
- Resolved complaints and answered questions from both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for continued education for the department as well as process improvements and documentation updates.
- Assisted all ISRS with conversion questions and errors as well as other department conversion understanding.
Implementation Analyst I Resume
Headline : Implementation Analyst with 6 years of expeirnece. Creative, driven, and solution-oriented with strong attention to detail. Excellent communication skills with the ability to act as a medium between technical and non-technical personnel for effective and efficient collaboration. Experience securing and maintaining sensitive data in medical and financial environments.
Skills : Excel, DB2, Management, Information Technology, Teamwork, Implementation, Statistical Analysis, STATA, SPSS, Cost Analysis, Research
- Executed and deployed technology implementation projects across multiple businesses and product lines.
- Involved extensive customer interaction and execution of deliverable tasks.
- Executed and deployed technology and services at client sites, following information gathering, analysis, and mapping of the client's workflow and processes.
- Hands on configuration of various software/technologies/services/interfaces on Keefe group hardware for delivery and deployment at customer sites.
- Executed hardware, software, and new technology upgrades and maintenance of Keefe group systems deployed to customer sites and regional distribution centers.
- Prioritized and managed multiple complex projects within time, technical, and resource constraints.
- Developed training session plans that are designed to enrich the knowledge and understanding of the Keefe group proprietary software and technologies to specific end-user audiences.
- Executed varying levels of training to Keefe group customers at customer facilities nationwide on the use of Keefe group systems products.
Junior Implementation Analyst Resume
Objective : Junior Implementation Analyst with a focus on healthcare information technology. Intricate knowledge of laboratory and electronic medical record integration utilizing the HL7 messaging standard. Project management experience with the ability to analyze data and execute accordingly. Excellent communicator, trainer, self-driven and extremely disciplined. HL7 v2.7 Certified Workflow analysis Project management Account management Technology sales Training.
Skills : Business Analysis Bilingual Fluent In French Business Process Improvement/Mapping Data Migration MS Access, Excel, SQL, And Visio
- Led a team for 12 clinics, being the primary point of contact, setting up meetings, planning each phase and events, providing guidance to our team, making projections, communicating issues, and managing the schedule.
- Conducted site assessments and data gatherings for each practice to determine current hardware and software need and established a base for the entire implementation.
- Performed catalyst testing before the build to define current workflows.
- Built and configured the software according to functionalities requested by providers.
- Granted security accesses, managed profiles settings according to user roles within the organization.
- Designed rules, mapped and managed orders according to orders destinations.
- Performed application testing and test script writing after the build was complete.
- Managed medication records and their assignment per practice specialty.
- Built, assigned and managed profile records for community connect physicians.
Sr. Implementation Analyst Resume
Summary : 9 years overall as Sr. Implementation Analyst. Excellent understanding of Server/Network administration with an emphasis in Active Directory administration, Exchange, and Security. Goal and detail-oriented; strong problem solving and communication skills, self-motivated, flexible, adaptable to change, and work in a team environment.
Skills : SQL, PL/SQL, J2EE/Java 2.0 Scripting Languages UNIX Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting, PHP, HTML, CSS, DOS Tools Oracle Designer, SQL Developer, Toad, Putty, Erwin 3.0 Packages MS Office
- Oracle 10g/11g software and patch installation on Linux and Windows servers.
- Performed the installation and configuration of MS SQL server 2008 r2, SAP business objects xi 3.1.
- Collaborating with IT and business resources to design effective database solutions.
- Importing and exporting the data into tables using SQL server enterprise manager.
- Providing technical support for database maintenance and disaster recovery.
- Participating in and/or leading the production troubleshooting, testing, optimization, performance tuning, and process automation efforts.
- Frequent interactions with various product teams to analyze different product databases and develop patient audit reports using SQL, Shell and DOS scripts.
- Extracting data from log files for debugging and resolving development issues.
- Planning and coordinating with customers to carry out implementation tasks, assessing the environment and create customized optimal solutions.
Implementation Analyst Resume
Summary : Implementation Analyst with a concentration on implementing software business system applications. Roles include System Analyst and Implementation Analyst. Major areas of responsibility include acting as a liaison between business units and software management, requirements gathering, documentation, project planning, and execution.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Lotus Notes, And Fluent In English And Spanish
- Developing, implementing and supporting the interfaces between Quest Diagnostic systems and customer systems.
- Performing and facilitating the complex research to ensure hospital and physician client interfaces conform to the Quest hl7 standards.
- Responsible for multiple complex implementations, development and conversion projects.
- Educating and directly interacting with the client and vendor to help them understand the benefits and limitations of their specific LIS-interface prior to or during implementation.
- Provide direct interaction with client and clients vendor - including onsite visits.
- Providing communication such as go-live notices, supporting the documentation and operational checklists to internal organization relative to any new or change to existing client interface.
- Providing 3rd tier support including more complex issues to LIS-interface related problems.
- Responsible for escalating implementation, development and support issues to appropriate persons or groups for resolution.
Implementation Analyst I Resume
Summary : Highly astute, energetic and team-spirited Implementation Analyst with a strong work ethic able to fill numerous financial and leadership roles. Accurate, precise, and highly ethical in all work-related assignments - able to immediately contribute to corporate financial goals and objectives. Comprehensive experience in healthcare environments with problem resolution, economic and business functions, all in time-critical, fast-paced, and high-volume settings.
Skills : Jira, Salesforce, Brokerage Operation, Investments, Finance, Investments, Excel, Microsoft Applications, Project Management, Project Coordination, Process Improvement, Process Development, Scrum, Scrum, Agile
- Conducting needed analysis to determine appropriate product/service requirements for new or existing clients.
- Coordinating the product configuration or adaptation to meet each clients needs, functional design guidance, accommodation of client rules, plans or procedures.
- Participating in schedule development and monitoring and/or reporting the status to the member of project team leadership.
- Overseeing accurate and timely installation and conversion of products through the entire implementation cycle.
- Assessing the appropriate method and identifying resources for the conversion of client data.
- Consulting on the installation of client site software/equipment and coordinating technical support to resolve issues.
- Ensuring the successful hand-off to appropriate departments for on-going support following implementation.
- Involving in a learning leaders group to facilitate interdepartmental business learning opportunities.
- Receiving several nominations for performance-based rise award and pinnacle club award for providing above and beyond customer service both internally and externally.
Implementation Analyst Resume
Headline : Implementation Analyst with 5 years of experience and solid workflow management, problem-solving, and research skills. Excels in making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and exceptional leader with an ability to work independently, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Skills : HL7, Analysis, Testing, Project Management, Verbal Communication, Technical Support, Office Suite, Unix, Siebel, SecureCRT, Notepad++
- Primarily responsible for data management including all system required data and system configuration validation.
- Assisting with the coordination of user acceptance testing for both internal and external users.
- Attached to an implementation as early as a kick-off and assisted with data gap analysis.
- Gathering information, performing analyses, summarizing results, identifying problem areas and proposing and implementing solutions for system configuration. Compiles and prepares reports and conducts special studies.
- Leading user acceptance testing demo, presenting complex material and responding effectively to questions from audience members.
- Resolving non-routine problems, questions, or complaints and direct the most complex problems, questions, or complaints to the appropriate person.
- Experienced in documentation to communicate information to others within and outside a professional setting.
- Scheduled and conducted discovery process to gather client requirements.
Implementation Analyst Resume
Headline : Versatile Implementation Analyst with the ability to self-start and work well in a Team High energy individual looking to resolve challenges while providing exceptional service. Good Communication and Analytical Skills to simplify complex technical problems for end users. Ability to multi-task/prioritize workload and delegate to accomplish Team Goals. Experienced in several verticals (Education, Hospitality, Retail, etc.) and multi-cultural environment.
Skills : Workforce Management, Windows Server, MSQL, MSQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, Servers, Networking, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware ICM6, Security+
- Responsible for communicating project status and resolving technical or business issues.
- Managing the day-to-day project tasks for integrating solutions from close of sale through hand-off to the customer operations team.
- Communicating directly with customers and their trading partner(s) throughout the implementation process.
- Responsible for communicating project status and resolving technical or business issues during implementation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across multiple internal and external teams to support strategic (SAP, Oracle JD Edwards) ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) integrations.
- Using analytical skills to devise and create custom data center workflows to leverage the SPS retail business network on behalf of customers.
- Creating customer-specific business rules in order to meet customer and trading partner system and/or business requirements.
- Defining and executing the test plans in order to successfully integrate trading partners.
Junior Implementation Analyst Resume
Objective : Attentive and forward-thinking Junior Implementation Analyst with 3 years of experience. Able to maintain and improve client relations through close attention to detail and strict organization. Focused on lasting problem resolution, exceptional leadership, global strategy, and account growth in a fast-paced, multitasking environment. Experience and knowledge in MS Office, SharePoint (end-user), Remedy/SDE, and Salesforce.
Skills : Project Management, Relationship Management, Customer Relations, Budget Management, Public Speaking, Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, General Office
- Identified customer requirements to ensure that product delivery met expectations and deadlines.
- Implemented over 170 fast transact websites which resulted in over $5 million in transaction processing.
- Monitored the pipeline of potential fast transact sites, managed future implementations of emerging sites.
- Assisted with the continuous improvement analysis and testing of the product to further increase implementation efficiency.
- Created departmental SOP’s in order to optimize efficiency and maximize individual performances of team members, improving SLA’s on new implementations from 7 days to 2 hours.
- Performed QA and UAT testing for fast transact and partner portal software upgrades and releases using agile methods and testing.
- Participated in scrum meetings (sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and retrospective).
- Coordinated communications amongst customers, third-party vendors, internal and external clients in an effort to obtain most efficient means of resolution.
- Collaborated with members of product management to resolve issues that may impact the optimal performance of an application.
Implementation Analyst II Resume
Summary : Communicates effectively, engaging cross-functioning teams towards process optimization, project management, and customer service. An experienced and professional Implementation Analyst II with 15 years of information technology experience. Particular strength in building client relationships and an excellent sense of teamwork to get results by instilling commitment, loyalty, and trust.
Skills : DB2, EBusiness, Excel, Oracle, SQL, Implementation, Training, Process Improvement, Troubleshooting
- Leading and guiding the operations team through system changes and holding training sessions to ensure the accuracy of processes completion.
- Managing multiple projects stemming from system enhancements, new market entries, market changes, and operations initiatives through requirement building and problem-solving.
- Performing user acceptance testing prior to any new or changed functionality entering the system.
- Training of business office staff at customer sites located throughout the united states on the use of a specialized EMR system that also performs scheduling and billing.
- Monitoring of clients as table building occurs within the newly installed system.
- Utilizing the query analyzer and enterprise manager to set up stored procedures and influence data within a database.
- Conducting super user training as well as trained clinicians and office staff on the proper use of the EMR and practice management systems.
- Training on how to maintain certain areas of the system. Instructed on the proper use and specific levels of user security permissions.
- Collaborating with the product, engineering, data science, sales, and marketing to design the optimal solution.