Case Assistant Resume
Headline : Dedicated social worker with experience in the field of children and family services. Recognized as a great communicator and dedicated to clients.
Skills : Med Training, Communication Skills.
- Received and processed over closed cases from IRAQ and destroyed over outdated case files.
- Updated and queried the internal case-control database and provided managers and agents with various reports to include weekly pending listing.
- Queried various external databases to obtain pertinent information in support of ongoing investigations.
- Conducted research and cross-referenced files. Compiled data for reports and special projects.
- Received, properly marked, logged, stored and disposed of all evidentiary items.
- Supported the public sector, engaged patients, family caregivers & healthcare, conduct face to face telephonic needs, take intakes.
- Scheduled field visits for case managers Accomplishments Top case assistant for consecutive months Skills.
Case Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking an entry position where may utilize positive attitude, creativity and hard working ethics to assist in exceeding Program goals.
Skills : Project Management, Event Marketing, Business Development.
- Responsible for managed case materials for as many cases at a given time, trial preparation, drafting various court filings.
- Assisted the Director of Marketing with researching potential clients and prepared marketing materials.
- Worked directly with large auto dealers, celebrities, artist managers, land developers, city and county officials, and investment banking firms.
- Responsible to manage case materials involving pages of documents.
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Worked one on one with managing and equity partners daily.
- Assist the Paralegal, Case Manager or Attorney, creating, organizing and maintaining files.
Case Assistant II Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position where can utilize dynamic skills and experiences to add value to the reputation of the company in addition to acquiring advancement.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Receptionist, Medical Assistant.
- Participated in automated litigation support projects, which included document coding and other administrative projects as assigned.
- Responsible for client status log and statute of limitation log.
- Prepared, mailed, and tracked representation letters. Closed files and prepared for off-site storage.
- Obtained all medical and employment records pertaining to all parties.
- Operated as a translator for Spanish speaking clients during the discovery of documents.
- Created new medical and pharmaceutical authorizations from faxes.
- Completed assigned online training, and promoted and maintained open communication between staff.
Case Assistant/Analyst Resume
Headline : To secure a position that will lead to a lasting working relationship in the office field.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Provided support to attorneys and paralegals in the litigation department.
- Organized, monitored, and maintained cases databases and other files.
- Assisted in preparing for meetings, court filings, hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials.
- Utilized Microsoft Office Suite to prepare documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Obtained information for internal and external sources.
- Observed residents, filing, inventory, giving medication, some intakes, and other duties assigned.
- Responsible for performing varied technical work in determining the eligibility of applicants and continued eligibility of recipients.
Case Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Delivery of needed services to people who are unable to handle these matters themselves.
Skills : Compassion, Organizational skills.
- Promoted to support a large Medicaid Managed Care Provider.
- Established the first point of contact for new Medicaid enrollees.
- Introduced healthcare benefits, conducted health risk assessments and assisted new members.
- Maintained high levels of successful contacts.
- Assisted in the data entry of authorization requests including inpatient admissions, discharges, and outpatient services.
- Internet-based programs that supported provider and member lookup functions for eligibility, authorizations, and benefits.
- Generated ad hoc reports from monthly data entered into the system.
Case Assistant/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Case management aides, also known as case management assistants, play an important role, providing assistance and administrative support to case managers.
Skills : Counselor Library, Mortgage Servicing Programs.
- Experienced in civil litigation in state and federal courts and arbitration.
- Drafted discovery responses and answers to complaints. Prepared materials for hearings and court filings.
- Maintained litigation and arbitration database with case activity information.
- Reviewed Releases for payment approval and processed settlement payments.
- Prepared summaries and reports reflecting case and claim activity.
- Prepared letters and filings to be sent by mail, answered phones, delivered mail.
- Filed case materials, prepared legal notebooks, delivered documents to the court and other law firms,
Lead Case Assistant Resume
Summary : Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, Management.
- Responsible for administrative oversight of the Child Care unit.
- Responsible for the day-to-day care and supervision of the children including supervision of personal hygiene, social guidance, use of leisure time.
- Observed the children under care and communicates concerns with the mothers of the children.
- Prepared and planned for children's programs and activities. Completed all required paperwork and logs.
- Maintained a positive and healthy environment for the children in the program.
- Participated in planning for children with special needs.
- Served as liaison to the schools and registers new children for the semesters Participates in case conferences.
Asst. Case Assistant Resume
Objective : Charismatic, motivated and goal-oriented accounting professional with acute business acumen well-versed in accounting methods and with ample managerial experience in the retail.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Management.
- Conducted ADIIS database searches for requested documents.
- Screened documents for relevance and privilege according to established guidelines and criteria.
- Separated and page checked requested documents.
- Performed initial compilation and proofread all documents for production requests.
- Followed established guidelines to gather, prepare and summarize relevant material for use by attorneys in preparation of trial, opinions.
- Summarized legal documents, transcripts and maintained case files.
- Entered various documents, run reports and created labels in Legal Key.
Associate Case Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain employment with an organization that will utilize experience and education in addition to providing the opportunity for growth.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer Service.
- Managed case files and documents for multiple attorneys by providing organizational support.
- Completed billable work on Personal Injury, LOC, and Wrongful Death cases.
- Analyzed documents received from clients, co-counsel, and adverse parties.
- Organized, input, and maintained pleadings to the internal firm databases.
- Performed forensic analyses on adverse parties' bankruptcy claims, social security records, and work history.
- Corresponded with attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, and vendors to accomplish various firm goals.
- Compiled packets for use in CMC's, depositions, and court appearances.
Certificate In Paralegal
Case Assistant Resume
Headline : Preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
Skills : Time-management skills, Critical Thinking.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responded to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
- Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Sent dismissal letters to the client and plaintiff.
- Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Provides direct care and supervision of children.