Naval Officer Resume
Summary : Seeking combined program management/account lead position in a small growth-focused company where can contribute years of well-rounded and successful experience in client delivery from across numerous Federal Agencies. In particular, bring over a decade's worth of valuable lessons learned in program management, team development, capture management, and proposal development from a successfully acquired mid-size business that started off as a small technology-focused company in the Federal market space.
Skills : Program Management, Capture Management, Proposal Writing.
- Led a shipboard division which operated the Combat Information Center aboard USS VICKSBURG (CG 69).
- Experienced with new ship construction.
- Selected to become a naval officer from enlisted ranks while assigned to USS KIDD (DDG 993) as a petty officer responsible for maintenance of shipboard navigational systems.
- Completed Officer Candidate School and Aviation Pre-Flight Indoctrination.
- Supervised and directed communication teams during independent .
- Served 2 years with Coast Guard as Search and Rescue pilot (on loan from USN).
- Led all capture and technical solution development activities.
Master Of Science
Sr. Naval Officer Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as an orthopedic physical therapist that connects the high-pressure experiences from military career with future patient care demands in an outpatient clinic while using evidence-based practice to provide the most effective treatment for rehabilitation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Security Clearance.
- Responded to all un-authorized visitor requests .
- Planned, coordinated, and executed Anti-terrorism and Visit .
- Responsnible for preparing meteorological forecasts and briefings, and distilling useful, accurate meteorological information from weather models.
- Supervised a team of seven in a weather forecasting center.
- Served five years with progressive training in all areas of security.
- Ensured safety of the ship and its crew members.
- Monitored ship alarm systems .
BS In Psychology
Jr. Naval Officer Resume
Summary : Naval Officer with nine years of leadership experience, an MBA and an engineering education seeking a developmental opportunity in financial services. Skilled in leading teams to accomplish challenging goals in the face of uncertainty with a focus on execution and efficiency. Primary strengths: Leadership Process Improvement Communication Executive Management Risk Management Budget Management Operations Management Training and Development Financial Analysis.
Skills : Computer Programmer, Instructor, Project Management, Administrative.
- Ensured long-range precision strike-fighters supported real-world air wing and battle group requirements.
- Qualified as an air wing Combat strike leader.
- Responsible for people, aircraft, and equipment on five Navy ships in an Amphibious Ready Group.
- Appointed second in command at the Navy Survival Evasion Resistance Escape (SERE) School.
- Managed more than 115 Active Duty Navy, Marine, and civilian personnel (an exceptional opportunity) in the high risk training of over 1200 students annually.
- Continuously improved processes while responsible for all aspects of this unique training command.
- Developed and executed the budget/spend plan ensuring accurate accounting of a $540k annual budget.
Master Of Business
Asst. Naval Officer Resume
Summary : To continue to participate in interesting and challenging activities with an opportunity to influence things for the better in the Annapolis, MD area.
Skills : Operations, Operations Management, Logistics.
- Deployed twice to Kuwait and Iraq flying in a Navy MEDEVAC squadron.
- Appointed as the Operations Officer responsible for daily mission coordination of four MH-60S helicopters and the scheduling of over 30 pilots and aircrew flying combat missions.
- Served as an invaluable member of Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 21 training junior pilots, leading the safety department, and flying operational logistics missions in Southern California.
- Assigned to strategic plans and operations division directly responsible for security and anti-terrorism planning in support of operational movements between commercial shipping and military operations of Mid-Atlantic fleet comprised of 200 ships.
- Safely executed and briefied top level mission commanders monthly on active terrorism threats and potential safety concerns for merchant and military shipping; effort has resulted in zero homeland terrorism incidents to date.
- Integrated with a team of 15 personnel responsible for anti-terrorism intelligence defense in support of civilian and military operational movements for critical Middle Eastern and Northern Arabian Gulf passage sea lanes.
- Responsible for identifying and coordinating the capital expenditure and logistics requirements for The establishment of Navy SEAL Group (TEN), a command comprised of over 500 personnel.
Masters Of Business
Associate Naval Officer Resume
Summary : Proven Veteran and Naval Officer with 10+ years of leadership and management experience requiring strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, and an ability to efficiently prioritize. Motivated professional possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills and technical aptitude, including proficiency with MS Office products.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Process Improvement, Public Speaking, Excel.
- Implemented a streamlined logistics IT system.
- Directly resulted in increased equipment accountability by 75%.
- Planned, led and trained personnel on first logistical audit of 3 subordinate component commands.
- Identified and corrected key logistical shortfalls in the contracting, procurement, and inventory processes.
- Implemented an effective foreign language training and sustainment program for over 200 language qualified Navy SEAL personnel.
- Increased language currency of qualified SEAL personnel by 70%.
- Managed team of 17 personnel in a combat environment.
PhD In Organizational Psychology
Naval Officer III Resume
Summary : Experienced security officer looking to obtain a position utilizing knowledge and skills to serve and protect the company assets. Sharp and responsible individual with solid bi-lingual communication in English and Spanish. Technically proficient in Microsoft Word and able to manage tasks in a fast paced professional environment.
Skills : Program Management, Operational Analysis, Strategic Planning.
- Coordinated several disparate agencies to develop, test, and implement improved processes that eliminated waste and improved circuit availability and productivity.
- efforts expanded this project fleet-wide.
- Responsible for Officers and direct reports.
- Responsible for Planning and operations, performance review, budgets, maintenance.
- Provided security, transportation and lodging for Department of Defense distinguished visitors high level General Officer and above.
- Coordinated patrol operations for the Colombian Navy Become familiar with the handling characteristics of the vessel.
- Helped overall commanding for strategy and planning, establishing patrol routes Logistic missions to different naval bases.
Naval Officer II Resume
Headline : 25+ years Human Resources experience including 5 years Human Resources management leading teams Strengths: strategic thinking, influencing, relationship building, developing and executing to plan Experience includes strategy development implementation and execution, talent management, talent acquisition, training & development, leave management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Automotive, Management, Leadership, Training.
- Reduced student training time 15% (6 weeks) by analyzing training requirements and identifying and implementing enhanced training capability worth $25 Million.
- Handpicked naval officer out of hundreds, trained to provide tactical simulation and employ threat tactics via military fighter aircraft for air.
- Responnsible for providing guidance and flight instruction to the US Navy's premier flight crews prior to their deployments .
- Supervised and managed the performance of hundreds of navy aircrew, aircraft, and sailors in the performance of their duties including aircraft .
- Served part and full-time in various locations and positions during years as an active duty dependant.
- Worked in manpower analysis and management, Information Systems management.
- Produced and propagated installation readiness reports by developing executive presentations utilizing Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets and power points resulting in optimal readiness and performance.
Bachelor Of Arts
Naval Officer I Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished senior level IT systems and resource manager with 30 years active duty U.S. Navy and commercial systems development and operations management background. An articulate organizational leader with excellent managerial, business, and leadership skills. Excellent use of oral briefing and presentation skills when briefing senior managers on operations and project management efforts.
Skills : Project Management, Information Security, Personnel Management, Information Technology, Contract Management.
- Managed 20 enlisted men and task related equipment on board a Destroyer Escort class ship.
- Assisted with the preparations, assembly and delivery of meeting packets.
- Responsible for management over $1M of Navy equipment.
- Conducted installation quarterly, semi-annual, and annual training utilizing excellent Communication skills in a clear and concise manner resulting in the installation meeting Navy Wide Training requirements for over 800 personnel.
- Provided oversight management and logged staff records of 40 personnel.
- Produced and propagated monthly readiness and training reports.
- Ensured divisions within the installations were on track and on point with Department of Defense and Department of Navy mandatory training.
MS In Management Information Systems
Lead Naval Officer Resume
Objective : More than 20 years of business operations management, tactical operations command, and multi-site operations experience to include employee training, business management, marketing, oversight of business operations, commercial marketing and sales, engineering, product development, supervision of personnel, and an extensive background in Officer-in-Charge positions.
Skills : Management, Leadership Development, Operations Management.
- Responsible for compliance inspections, training, and assessments at major telecommunications facilities worldwide.
- Managed well over 100 sailors throughout four years with the Navy, holding jobs such as Combat .
- Coordinated the fielding of all new equipment as the SMMO.
- Completed the Supply Officer Basic Qualification Course and Division Officer Leadership Course with and overall average of 96.1%.
- Commissioned Officer and Naval Aviator.
- Commanded Strike-Fighter Wing Pacific, US Navy Fleet Activities Okinawa and Naval Air Facility Kadena, Strike-Fighter Squadron 113, and the Strike-.
- Sustained superior performance in the most demanding assignments, both shipboard and ashore.
M.S. In Applied Mathematics
Naval Officer Resume
Summary : Highly organized, detail-oriented executive/administrative assistant skills with experience providing thorough, organized support. Experienced leader in many fields and practices. Mission and task oriented. Goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Skills : Leadership Development, Operations Management.
- Managed major programs and projects across six installations within the Middle East, information technology and communication operations in the Korean Theatre, and engineering analysis to Amphibious Assault Ships during Operations.
- Restored a failing energy engineering unit in the absence of mid-level leadership.
- Utilized resources from the Air Force, Army, and Marine Corps.
- Scored a 91.34% on official certification.
- Received the LCDR Keith Taylor Award in honor of LCDR Taylor.
- Increased Profit/Reduced Cost.
- Implemented multi trade maintenance and small construction projects utilizing limited resources, which improved the overall safety and security of the environment.
M.S. In Applied Mathematics