Pricing Associate Resume
Headline : Pricing Associate is responsible for providing a great shopping experience, and driving sales and profit through customer service and accurate pricing.
Skills : RF scanner, Lotus Notes, Cash Register.
- Assisted sales clerks with pricing and advertisement changes and corrections.
- Improved sales by the both Men and Kids departments by keeping productive track of merchandise sale dates, and price changes.
- Able to helped turnover merchandise floor sitting time by which kept a high flow for floor Merchandisers to sell items at a faster pace.
- Implemented companies marketing strategies.
- Promoted head pricing associate working under a team leader.
- Created shelf labels & signs, in-store specials, 3-day projections, weekly/monthly tab, sales.
- Answered customer questions, direct calls, communicate with corporate office Accomplishments During the time working.
Pricing Associate II Resume
Headline : Experienced in customer service ranges from working on the sales floor in a retail setting to a Department Supervisor and now the pricing & signing team.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Responsible for checking on the marketing for each week and making sure that everyone on the team knows what is coming up for the week such as sales.
- Checked to make sure that clearance is done in a timely manner and done by the end of the day.
- Looked over the set sell planners for the month.
- Worked with department supervisors on the moves and sets need to do in the store.
- Helped with the opening and putting away the stock that came in for that day and also helping customers on the sales floor.
- Learned the past years to help in all aspects of job from helping customers on the floor to making sure that department was staffed.
- Responsible for sorted, hanged, and priced donations based on baseline price guides.
Pricing Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : To secure long term employment within a company allowing for personal development and promotion from within.
Skills : Technical Skills, Problem Solving Skills.
- Worked closely with the department supervisors and the replenishment team assigned to an area to coordinate all the various groupings of merchandise.
- Regarded to customer service, floor set, and price pointing.
- Maintained and repaired the pricing scanners.
- Entrusted with the keys to the store and the cash room, and the passwords to the alarms.
- Opened the store for the associates and to gain access to areas where normally only a manager would be approved to go.
- Changed prices and labels throughout the store.
- Assisted other associates with aisle maintenance Provide customer service as needed.
Certificate Of Completion
Pricing Associate/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Strong job cost estimating experience. Skills include Print reading and interpretation, reviewing production planning backlogs and expediting.
Skills : Customer Relations, Multi-Tasking, Relationship Management.
- Maintained and updated pricing and date reset for stores and vendors using the SEGA system.
- Gridded and proofed of weekly advertisements and promotional items, Making changes to "Base Camp" for the assigned category.
- Managed signs in MSP for the assigned category.
- Maintained the item database which includes pictures, over-lines, product descriptions, and parities".
- Tracked of competitor retails for assigned categories in MSP, Running and reviewing reports.
- Performed cost book maintenance for the assigned Analyst.
- Investigated and respond to store level problems and concerns, ("VOR").
- Activated "Vendor funded" discounts along with loading closeout retail for assigned commodities.
Pricing Associate III Resume
Summary : A position as a sales agent or customer service manager. Ability Summary Experience in selling merchandise in a retail establishment.
Skills : Fast Learner, Good Communication, Team player.
- Pressed lever or plunger of mechanism that pins, pastes, ties, or staples ticket to the article.
- Recorded number and types of articles marked and pack them in boxes.
- Compared printed price tickets with entries on the purchase order to verify accuracy and notify the supervisor of discrepancies.
- Printed information on tickets, using ticket-printing machine.Inventories, stores, prices, and restocks merchandise displays in a retail store.
- Examines merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Merchandised from a supplier based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
- Received, opened, and unpacked cartons or crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received.
Pricing Associate I Resume
Objective : Duties include price change activities, ringing POS transactions and other duties as needed.
Skills : Organization, Multi-Tasking, Detail Oriented.
- Scheduled to take place, applied clearance prices accordingly.
- Responsible to make sure not only area but other areas as walked along the store were tidy.
- Sized merchandise was a must, to make sure customers could easily find the size they were looking for.
- Assisted them with questions about the merchandise, location, or any other store questions in a timely manner.
- Assisted in ringing customers up for a speedy process.
- Reported to the Loss Prevention area to ensure the safety of all customers.
- Loaded retail costs into the "SEGA" system.
Lead Pricing Associate Resume
Summary : Experience providing administrative support and customer service. Bringing the following administrative strengths and skills to the table.
Skills : Computers skills, Technical Skills.
- Ensured the productivity and efficiency of employees, as well as enforcing store policies and procedures.
- Frequently communicated with store managers and other departmental leaders to acknowledge successes and solve problems.
- Organized and displayed merchandise on racks and shelves.
- Assisted with projects requiring a high level of analytical skill & ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated a high level of professionalism dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Met or exceeded daily/monthly goals/expectations.
- Awarded accomplishment certificate, work recognition award.
Associate Pricing Associate Resume
Headline : Solid team player with great positive attitude, motivated to maintain customer satisfaction & contribute to company success.
Skills : Office Assistant, Receptionist, Pricing, Customer Service.
- Updated and changed pricing tickets, labels, and signs daily.
- Checked for out of date items to be removed and salvaged.
- Scanned through each item in a department and organizing along the way.
- Located items on the sales floor or backroom and helping resolve customers issues.
- Looked up items in the system with device or PDA and re-stocking the sales floor.
- Planned out product placements for departments.
- Priced specialists Pricing strategies that meet store standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensured that salespeople and marketing employee comply with pricing changes.
Asst. Pricing associate Resume
Headline : Strong Customer Service and Sales experience in a Manufacturing and Retail environment. Strong job cost estimating experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Phones, Filing.
- Maintained accurate price information on products on the shelf.
- Assisted full time associates in preparing ad signage.
- Responsible for trained multiple new employees.
- Gave proper feedback to manager to improve daily tasks.
- Priced,making sale signs,cashier Skills Used Computer,communication and great people skills.
- Priced changer, set ads, changed displays, set displays, restocked the floor and stockroom.
- Cashier when needed, as well as customer service. Making sure all the merchandise is neat and in order.
Pricing associate Resume
Headline : To acquire a full-time position in a teamwork environment that offers opportunity, and responsibility.
Skills : Typing, Cash Register, Customer Service.
- Scanned the barcode of the items in the store to see if the product goes on clearance, on sale, or not on sale.
- Shoe Sales Associate Assisted customers with their desired shoe style.
- Get appropriate shoe size, and offered assistance with shoe fitting.
- Operated cash register, answer phones, Customer service, cashier, and customer carry out.
- Provided customer service, inventory fulfillment, and pricing.
- Supported Price and restock shelves with new clothing.
- Inventory most merchandised on the sales floor, and stock room.