Pricing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Detail Oriented Strategic Excellent Writing, Proofreading, and Editing Skills Collaborative Strong Performer Time management Flexible and Resilient Strong Problem Solver Discretion Project Coordination Interpersonal Relations Budget Management Accounts Payable Contractor Management Bilingual (Spanish).
Skills : <div>Positive Shopping, External Customers, Accurate Pricing, Visual Marketing.</div>
- Monitor budget very closely so that projects remain on target and profitable.
- Raise concerns to the appropriate PM and seek resolution when project budgets are off track.
- Review and approve vendor invoices for ongoing trackers and ad hoc survey studies such that vendors are paid in a timely manner.
- Work directly with vendor partners to resolve any invoice discrepancies and seek resolution so as to pay outstanding invoices within a reasonable time.
- Coordinate team meetings, conference calls with vendor partners and internal partners such as Client Operations and Finance.
- Efficiently and accurately submit daily cost adjustments to update the Proposal Sales Database which reflects all cost changes during in-field revisions and especially final price for all North American online survey studies to ensure costs are accurate.
- Close out hundreds of studies within the Proposal Database throughout the month in a timely manner such that revenue is recognized accordingly within each month, quarter and year end.
- Continuous follow-up on studies not yet approved by client.
Sr. Pricing Coordinator Resume
Summary : A high-energy, self-motivated professional with extensive experience providing superior customer service exhibiting exceptional organizational skills coupled with a proven track record of integrity and dependability. Verbal and written communication skills with customers, vendors and higher level management. Finely honed experience in prioritizing, multi-tasking and facilitating work flow.
Skills : Human Resources, Management, Loss Prevention, Background Screening, Drug Test Administration, Interviewing, Inventory Management.
- Coordinated the daily pricing of over 13,000 products utilizing a web-based EDI system while taking into account discontinued and competitor advertised in-store promotions.
- Directly responsible for pricing accuracy overseeing service departments for completion of assigned work as well as organizing the assignments of multiple vendors to meet the expectations of pre-determined planograms.
- Consistently exceeded industry norms by maintaining a less tan 1% error rate for pricing errors for over 13,000 in-store items.
- Responsible for communicating pricing information to department heads to facilitate a high level of accuracy.
- Audited for accuracy of product pricing to ensure customers were not over charged.
- Analyze pricing reports and company expectations to ensure and maintain planograms.
- Conduct audits at competitor stores in order to analyze pricing trends.
- Received multiple Outstanding Performance reviews.
Jr. Pricing Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity with a strong and stable company where I can bring dedication and hard work to your organization. A proven well experienced team player in the work field, and looking to start fresh in a new career. One who can bring her organizational, logical, but above all, customer service skills and experience on board.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Ten Key By Touch, Microsoft Outlook.
- Resolves pricing variances and discrepancies by utilizing SAP system and both departmental and cross-functional resources.
- Researches and works across functional areas to identify and resolve root cause issues.
- Processes pricing updates received by Sales and business teams with appropriate urgency to ensure timely shipment of orders.
- Works with Customer Order team members to review, research, update current, and formulate new policies and procedures, as needed, and within the Central Garden & Pet financial guidelines.
- Works effectively and professionally with internal functional areas, to include, but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Accounts Receivables Teams.
- Delivers on defined operational goals and activity metrics and ensures timely and accurate completion of work.
- Ensures daily, weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor.
Pricing Coordinator III Resume
Objective : To obtain a professional position that utilizes my financial and business education, customer service and pricing experience, Intellectual Property and Legal experience, and analytical thinking to its fullest potential by becoming a valuable team member within local community.
Skills : Printers, Computer, Fax, Customer Service.
- Ensure all pricing activities are performed in a timely manner with high efficiency.
- Communicate with commercial organization to ensure price records are set up per expectations and in accordance with business needs.
- Work with commercial organization to clearly define pricing strategy necessary for each customer and/or business.
- Understand and utilize optimal internal mechanisms in SAP R2/ECC to build pricing framework that best matches the pricing strategy defined.
- Validate price records periodically in tandem with commercial and business organizations to ensure that only required and current pricing is in the system.
- Via the validation process, periodically eliminate unnecessary price records for optimal efficiency and ERP system productivity.
- Ensure all activity is compliant to Dow SOX standards and Operating Level Agreements.
BBA In Finance
Pricing Coordinator II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will allow me to effectively use my computer skills, procurement and customer service experience, educational background and ability to work well with others in an organization that offers opportunity, growth, and an environment of success.
Skills : Cashier, Customer Service.
- Provide competitive and cost effective quotes to customers, internal sales representatives, and interline departments.
- Maintain pricing data on mainframe computer to automatically provide instant and accurate quotes to customers via the company web portal, EDI, email request and telephone.
- Work with the internal sales team to develop custom pricing for current job bids and future contracts.
- Audit accounts and invoices to ensure proper cost applications.
- Audit invoices for potential loss of revenue.
- Daily customer contact to resolve service claims, invoice discrepancies, and general service issues.
- Contact customers to collect overdue accounts.
- Develop pricing contracts and issue customer confirmations for annual rate increases.
Pricing Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging leadership position that will utilize management, supervision, and creative problem solving skills to produce mutual growth and success; and find a position with a growing company to assist in achieving optimum utilization of its resources and maximize profits.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Create & maintain Vendor File database & hard copy records Track all sale pricing and maintain files Verify invoices to insure proper billing of sale prices.
- Enter all sales pricing into computer Conduct random price checks of inventory Enter all new product information into computer.
- Trouble Shoot main computer system when needed.
- Prepare and distribute sales reports to department managers upon request.
- Provide sale pricing data to Marketing Director to assist in setting up of weekly sale ad.
- Assist department heads with product inquiries and pricing issues related to computer files.
- Maintain good communication with Vendors to work out any and all pricing discrepancies.
- Track and maintain files of all credits owed by vendors.
Cashier And Pricing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver, who readily adapt to change, work independently and excess expectations. I'm able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel.
- Determine what a company products and services should cost.
- Analyze consumer needs and wants and what the competition is doing before setting a cost.
- Factor in the cost of what it takes to develop the products of service, combining it with the demand and marketing.
- Set-up and maintain pricing conditions and data tables according to company pricing structures and customer agreements.
- Coordinate pricing changes to ensure timely receipt of price changes, updates and corrections.
- Review reports daily to ensure pricing is up to date, minimizing potential failed deliveries due to pricing.
- Research and resolve billing and pricing inquiries.
- Notify management of any issues and initiate corrections when appropriate.
Master of Science
Certified Pricing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detail-oriented with more than 10 years experience Motivated customer service specialist with over 10 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Excellent communicator with 1 1/2 years in a demanding call center environment as a Customer Service Representative. Patient and empathetic with extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care. Friendly Sales Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments.
Skills : Microsoft office, types 45 wpm, speaks German and Tagalog.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
- Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries and order customization requests.
Buyer And Pricing Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a merchandiser in a company that will use organizational skills to drive sales, increase profit, and provide flawless service to the businesses and customers it serves.
Skills : Excellent with computers. Great customer service. Friendly, outgoing personality. willing to accept new challenges and a new career path.
- Responsible for all price tags and signage being accurate, complete, and meeting state requirements.
- Complete competition price checks at local competitors and report data to Wegmans corporate office.
- Display and update price comparison boards throughout the store.
- Responsible for in-store price reductions and displays of corporate sale prices.
- Work with vendors to cut in and price new merchandise.
- Assist with special projects such as store remodels and re-sets, building displays and moving product according to POG's.
- Unload trucks and break down loads to merchandise product in the Health and Beauty department at Wegmans.
Master of Science
Head Pricing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Reliable and punctual Sales Associate who possesses an excellent work ethic and more than 10 years in retail. Areas of expertise include inventory, cash management and exceptional customer service. Employee scheduling Detail-oriented Cash handling accuracy Excellent multi-tasker Loss prevention Strong communication skills Organized Flexible schedule Time management Proficient in MS Office.
Skills : Money Handling, Pricing percentage, pricing Customer Service.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Marked clearance products with updated price tags.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Communicated information to customers about product quality, value and style.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Recognized by peers and management for going above and beyond normal job functions.
- Greeted each customer with friendly eye contact.
- Skills Used Markdown/promotional procedures Inventory control familiarity Adaptive team player Reliable and punctual Engaging personality.
High School Diploma
Pricing Coordinator/Manager Resume
Objective : Position allowing for the demonstration of combined performing arts experience and administrative skills acquired and proven over several years through successful employment.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Created and maintained the department's contractual specifics for all customers through Word and Excel spreadsheets, unique to each customer.
- Acted as liaison between sales personnel and customers to ensure that pricing contracts were drafted on a timely basis.
- Accurately entered and maintained all pricing data in company database.
- Diplomatically resolved customer inquiries dealing with account pricing and system issues.
- Worked with sales staff to facilitate resolutions for pricing issues.
- Worked with management to develop systems that delivered accurate pricing to meet gross margin objectives.
- Reconciled and processed delivery transactions on a daily basis.
Bachelor Of Arts
Pricing Coordinator Resume
Objective : Ambitious recent graduate working in contracts and data administration. Successfully advise and implement contracts and reporting for a global 2000 brand. Seek to enhance administrative experience and expand legal repertoire.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Windows Xp, Word, Pricing, Administrative Support, Team Building.
- Ensure that price changes were done on a daily basis through out the store per reports.
- Ensure that Monthly and Temporary prices were changed through out the store per reports.
- Made computerized signs and price tags to reflect all prices and hung through out the store.
- Ensured weekly ad prices and signs were made and put into place.
- Ensured all displays through out store were signed properly to reflect price.
- Helped to set up front end holiday displays and priced and made signs to reflect each item.
- Ensured all markdowns after a holiday were correct.
- Scanned departments each day per reports to ensure label reflected correct price.